Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:59:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it possible for the bitcoin to lose it's value ?  (Read 35049 times)
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:14:33 AM

I don't think it is gonna happen. Because it already took its place in world market. Maybe for a short time it can loose its value but it will not take forever.

No one can predict the exact future. Although bitcoin is not controlled by anyone, many other currencies are being created that can start to be in great demand among people and thereby destroy bitcoin.
I totally agree with you that there are currencies that may want to compete with bitcoin at long run due to some added technology and tweaks to their features. However, that would be hard!

Most of the cryptocurrency will have their bad days but have you studied the market to realize bitcoin is like the driving force for some of this other cryptocurrencies ?  So, to the state of a cryptocurrency destroying bitcoin? You may need to want to rephrase that!
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:33:26 AM

In a very simple language their are nill chances of bitcoin to lose its value because if bitcoin lose the value then automatically almost all other coins value become nill and this cryptocurrency technology will die.
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 07:52:05 AM

I don't think bitcoin's value will go as low as a small amount of dollars. Even thought its value is now decreasing a bit but it will definitely goes up again. I even think that it's value will rise to million worth in the following decade.

MichealSRodriguez

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:05:25 AM

A lot of investors have invested and are interested in what happens in cryptocurrency. But I think one of the reasons why bitcoin will lose value when we do not have internet access and we can not use bitcoin online. Bitcoin will not be a loss but after August 1 Bitcoin It may take immediate value, but we can expect that also from other cryptokurrencies are also pressured by the market and other influences. We all know that it has An unstable price is definitely possible.
Paultron

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:55:13 AM

Don't really know what would happen with bitcoin in the future but for now I believe it's at highest peak and is not gonna drop down to like 5-6 years. That will be insane if it really happens but I don't see any reasons for that to happen.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:37:15 AM

Everything in life lose vales over time also can gain value, this is how bitcoin is working all this time.
Everything eventually crash like some markets and off course after this crash comes panic then everything is returning to normal.

Bitcoin will lose value over time and it will gain the same amount that he lose again and again. this is cycle that is spinning all the time.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

E-shipper

Activity: 429
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:43:26 AM

Don't really know what would happen with bitcoin in the future but for now I believe it's at highest peak and is not gonna drop down to like 5-6 years. That will be insane if it really happens but I don't see any reasons for that to happen.

I also believe that in the next 5 years, bitcoin will last in the first place as it has the potential for growth and development. And I can not predict too far, because every day there can be new crypto-currencies that have a chance to destroy it.

████████████████████████
  ███████████        █████████
  ████████████████████████████
  ████                    ████
  ████        ████         ███
██████     ██████████     █ 
  ████    ███      ███    ███
   ███   ██          ██   ████
  █     ██          ██   ██████
  ███     ███      ███    ████
  ████     ██████████     ████
  ████        ████        ████
  █████████████▀▀█████████████
  ████████████    ████████████
   ████████████▄▄████████████
Galaxy eSolutions
  ICO TOKEN PRESALE STARTS ON FEBRUARY 28
  #1 ICO ON A GLOBAL ECOMMERCE ECOSYSTEM!
   WORLDWIDE REFURBISHED CONSUMER ELECTRONICS
WHITEPAPER│MEDIUM
FACEBOOK│LINKEDIN
  TWITTER│TELEGRAM
    ████████████████████████
  ███████████        █████████
  ████████████████████████████
  ████        ████         ███
██████     ██████████     █ 
  ████    ███      ███    ███
   ███   ██          ██   ████
  █     ██          ██   ██████
  ███     ███      ███    ████
  ████     ██████████     ████
  ████        ████        ████
  █████████████▀▀█████████████
  ████████████    ████████████
   ████████████▄▄████████████
CryptoLoverz

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:55:39 AM

yes it can, and possible. but maybe just for short time. when some accident happen in cryptocurrent, it will drop the value.
but, bitcoin's value can be zero.
so if lose value mean zero, the answer is no. and when lose value is the price down, the answer yes it can.
Bionicgalaxy

Activity: 317
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:58:01 PM

Hi , I'm new so basically I still have a lot to learn about the cryptocurrency , but I would like to know if it would be possible for the bitcoin to start the downfall ? I mean like what scenario can happen that the bitcoin would be pushed back like 5-6 years ?
Sorry if my post is in the wrong place or it's not relevant.
In my own opinion, bitcoin could really lose it's value due if the government started to banned bitcoin or removed it in the internet. But as i see bitcoin today, it is very impossible to lose bitcoins value because bitcoin's price is now recovering and increases its price. Bitcoin also getting more famous.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:53:00 PM

Hi , I'm new so basically I still have a lot to learn about the cryptocurrency , but I would like to know if it would be possible for the bitcoin to start the downfall ? I mean like what scenario can happen that the bitcoin would be pushed back like 5-6 years ?

i think no, because bitcoin is a currency just like money and even if the value of bitcoin decreases it will still have a value.  but if that woold happen for real i guess most people will stop using bitcoins and move to another coin with a much high value like etherium.
bitcoin will never lose its value. Bitcoin is rising again in the market and retaining its value in market so this will never happen. People have started again believing in the bitcoins and now they are investing in it more. People use these bitcoins to save their future and to earn money online.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:55:13 PM

i think no, because bitcoin is a currency just like money and even if the value of bitcoin decreases it will still have a value.  but if that woold happen for real i guess most people will stop using bitcoins and move to another coin with a much high value like etherium.
bitcoin will never lose its value. Bitcoin is rising again in the market and retaining its value in market so this will never happen. People have started again believing in the bitcoins and now they are investing in it more. People use these bitcoins to save their future and to earn money online.
They are all saving and getting more bitcoin because they believe that the price of bitcoin in the next years will be so much expensive and that is what they want for bitcoin so their bitcoin holdings will be hold for long term and that is when they are going to exchange their bitcoin to fiat because the rate per 1 bitcoin is already high.
Chiyoko

Activity: 305
Merit: 10

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:00:27 AM

yes it can, and possible. but maybe just for short time. when some accident happen in cryptocurrent, it will drop the value.
so if lose value mean zero, the answer is no. and when lose value is the price down, the answer yes it can.

The value of bitcoin can down, and it is normal in bitcoin that the price down but surely the price will rise again we dont need to Panic we just need to wait agin until we reach the high price.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Jose Mourinho

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:48:50 AM

The value of bitcoin can down, and it is normal in bitcoin that the price down but surely the price will rise again we dont need to Panic we just need to wait agin until we reach the high price.
Yes agree, this is a decentralized era so everything depends on market conditions, I think the price up and down is not a big problem because everything will be back to normal.

:

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Watashi Yamashita

Activity: 209

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:56:04 AM

Definitely not. It may dump but will not totally lose its value since no one can stop it.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mozillaspez

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:13:47 AM

In a very simple language their are nill chances of bitcoin to lose its value because if bitcoin lose the value then automatically almost all other coins value become nill and this cryptocurrency technology will die.
There is not even chances that bitcoin will lose because bitcoin is very fastest currency no need to mention that bitcoin will lose it value because bitcoin value is increasing and giving people opportunity.
Roman Abraham

Activity: 116

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:42:06 AM

I think this is a scary question. if we talk about the possibility, of course that possibility still exists, but seeing from the development of bitcoin at this time, this will make possible bitcoin lose its value becomes smaller. but it can happen when big states of bitcoin shareholders do a massive closure of bitcoin. but I'm sure it's impossible.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:58:24 AM

i think no, because bitcoin is a currency just like money and even if the value of bitcoin decreases it will still have a value.  but if that woold happen for real i guess most people will stop using bitcoins and move to another coin with a much high value like etherium.

There are many people that uses bitcoin and investing into it only it's price is dropping down but I don't see the possibility of losing the value. We cannot predict what will happen in the future as well as the technology as it change and how the government will handle this currency. Focus what can do today to gain more profit before it going late to invest and use the coin.

ViperCS

Activity: 197

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:55:56 AM

It is possible for Bitcoin to lose it's value overtime like it is always fluctuating.  But we have to keep attention on their prices.  If you have to hold it you can hold when the prices are less.  When you come to know that prices are getting towards higher side don't t wait sale it out.  It may happen that initially you face some problems.  Just at go through such reading and get knowledge of bitcoins.  Keep searching on google for current situation. 
astrid.uchiha24

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:03:49 PM

too many question like this inthis forum and i always say yes, everything is possible. If you back then who would have thought that bitcoin can rose up to 4,000$ and now everyone is asking it is possible to go down but back then it was = 1$

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
yonjitsu

Activity: 476

www.daxico.com

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:11:09 PM

Lose it's value? I think not. As we can see, its value keeps on rising and falls down a bit in a matter of hours and goes rising up again. And with its value at 3.8k+ USD, i believe it's impossible for its value to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: