Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:36:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it possible for the bitcoin to lose it's value ?  (Read 35054 times)
jhean_arcane

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:53:37 PM

The only way for it to lose it's value is if it gets banned all over the world. When that happens, people will lose interest and get all their money out. Miners will close shop and all that's left will be a dead coin with no value. But let's get real. Since when did the whole world have a united decision against anything?
Thinking about the banning of bitcoin is similar as thinking about a snowfall in Dubai. Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency it its price can never get stable. It is expected to rise eventually. So, it’s great opportunity to invest and gain high profits from bitcoin. Bitcoin is basically a service and it eases the modes of transactions. Therefore it is a child wish to ban bitcoin.

I agree. Bitcoin will never lose it's value because it is interconnected with blockchain technology, which is a great gamechanger in the digital world. As an effect, btc constantly evolves and improves. It may be very volatile now but it's because it is still an 'infant' currency. Perhaps, when it reaches the 21.000.000 cap, it will start to stabilize (a big maybe) because bitcoin takes no heed yet on supply and demand. Other countries may ban btc, but the more the government restrict it, the more people become curious about it until it becomes a major discussion, which opens to endless topics which will interest investors and normal people like me.

█ ▌▐▐ KEPLER // BRINGING AI & ROBOTICS TO THE BLOCKCHAIN▐ ▌▐ █ (http://keplertek.org/#)
LinAliza

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:54:36 PM

Bitcoin value will never lost its value. As you can check these past few years bitcoin is going up as time passes by. As I last recall, at year 2016 having 0.001btc was just 30 - 50 Pesos in our country now its almost 1k pesos. As I study bitcoin, the more it gets popular the more its value gets expensive. Just like in buying Gold jeweleries perse from time to time its value goes up depends on the market value. The supply and demand of how it is needed in the economy.
PIR

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:19:10 AM

I don't think so, bitcoin now is getting bigger and bigger in scope and higher and higher in value and people's interest is deeper and deeper...I don't think Bitcoin will lose its value, all the more it will increase and for as long as many are investing to it, it is impossible to lose it value, its stable already in the market, and many are now getting its benefit through it.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |    DISCORD    |     TELEGRAM
arrmia11

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:49:37 AM

No. It is not possible for bitcoin to lose it's value. The price may due to the supply and demand but it will go back to normal or even got higher so technically the value will not go down especially nowadays, there are lot of adapters of bitcoin. The possibility is it will got higher.

Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:15:28 AM

Anyone didn't know what is the future of bitcoin, even me and also succesful people. Because like what other said, if people they don't buy or they stop to invest in bitcoin, that's the time to loss his value or price, but it's not happen cause, if the price goes down there's so many people will buy more bitcoin because they attract for his low price, that's why it is possible for the bitcoin to lose it's value, and that's my opinion.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
avi007

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:42:49 AM

Bitcoin is volatile in nature so it is possible for bitcoin to lose its value
LinAliza

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:49:30 AM

Enjoy what you have and earn as long as bitcoin has a greater value.. That's why they have created the trading in bitcoins eth btc and other altcoins for us to shapeshift which ever has values then we can trade our btcs to other altcoins to earn money. Also its our responsibility to be updated on whats going on with bitcoins so as we can plan ahead on what to do with our hard earned bitcoins on hand..

But as prediction for 2018 bitcoin will not lost it value yet, as I have read in an article bitcoin will still reach again 1M in pesos on or before January 19, 2018.
trashvin

Activity: 89
Merit: 19

“Decentralized Transportation Economy”

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:56:34 AM

Hi , I'm new so basically I still have a lot to learn about the cryptocurrency , but I would like to know if it would be possible for the bitcoin to start the downfall ? I mean like what scenario can happen that the bitcoin would be pushed back like 5-6 years ?
Sorry if my post is in the wrong place or it's not relevant.
I don't think so. As we all can see, bitcoin's value has become very expensive and its power grew higher than ever. Nobody expected that to happen but still it happened. Let's not brag about it anymore instead we should just enjoy the benefits we may gain now that its value is too expensive. Taking down bitcoin's value would take more than forever and I hope that would keep on happening.

haster100

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:44:00 AM

Of course! Something is often possible. Bitcoin can lose its value if something intense happens, for example, the government closes all exchanges or something like that.
4U

Activity: 195

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:06:04 AM

Hi , I'm new so basically I still have a lot to learn about the cryptocurrency , but I would like to know if it would be possible for the bitcoin to start the downfall ? I mean like what scenario can happen that the bitcoin would be pushed back like 5-6 years ?

It could happen bitcoin lost its value but not for now. The jump in bitcoin prices and the more it invests in bitcoin, it will make the bitcoin stronger and will last longer.
There is only one option left that bitcoin will lose its value if bitcoin price stop growth and I’m sure it will never happen because bitcoin demand is going high everyday and when demand go high so for sure its price will go high bitcoin is now going to accepted to many countries and in this year bitcoin will be reached to many countries so I’m sure that bitcoin will never lose its value it will be survive for every because people support bitcoin.
TakaDO

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:26:02 PM

No one can predict what happen bitcoin if ever to lost its value I think nothing we can to do now just focus for know and we can enjoy  for now with bitcoin
Sure because as much as bitcoin is useful for people of all countries bitcoin is not going to have zero value. A lot of coin came and go even several technologies have drop now but not bitcoin. if any other coin will surpass bitcoin even then bitcoin will be use as a currency and will not lose value; bitcoin has given benefit to all people so they cannot say that bitcoin will drop to zero ever.
shalnark

Activity: 196
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:07:25 AM

Yes its possible, it depends on the user if the bitcoin lose it's value. You should know your limitations and you know the real value of one thing. Anything it can happen because if you abused or over used bitcoin and if you banned in the end you are the one who would suffer. Definetly you lose your opportunity not only the value of bitcoin. as we all know in bitcoin are nothing impossible.
imsterimad

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:20:49 AM

it has to have healthy correction after rallys to mantain its value for the long run
Ginosaur15

Activity: 132

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:54:00 PM

I believe it impossible for the bitcoin to lose its value. Maybe its value can be down sometime but I'm it will just take time and it will pump again and its value will be higher than before.

work001

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:05:21 PM

Of course, he can. This is not an official currency, and anything can happen to it. Now it is growing, yes, but we do not know what will happen to it tomorrow.
Saidmod

Activity: 659
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:42:37 PM

I believe it impossible for the bitcoin to lose its value. Maybe its value can be down sometime but I'm it will just take time and it will pump again and its value will be higher than before.

Your answer is interesting. At first I did not want to agree with you that bitcoin doesn’t  lose value but yes, it is somewhat true that bitcoin’s value may possibly decrease. We have to participate in advertising bitcoin for it to become more popular especially in other countries and so that it amy be highly preferred but business.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
KrisAlex18

Activity: 742
Merit: 160

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:50:40 PM

I don't think it is still possible because we can all see how successful and expensive bitcoin is right now and taking it down will surely be a hard thing to do. Maybe bitcoin will somehow experience some troubles which may result for its value to fall down but loosing its value completely is not possible anymore. Even though bitcoin is very expensive right now, we should not be complasant anymore and keep on supporting it.
Watashi Yamashita

Activity: 209

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:53:18 PM

Bitcoin already managed to surpass all the obstacles it has faced from the past. All of it made bitcoin's value fall but no one has ever achieved on making it completely senseless. A lot tried but no one succeeded. This just simply shows how powerful bitcoin is from the past. Even up until now, bitcoin is still powerful but there is still a possibility that its value will fall and we should be ready for that.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:53:25 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2018, 05:05:26 PM by bitcad4u

Your answer is interesting. At first I did not want to agree with you that bitcoin doesn’t  lose value but yes, it is somewhat true that bitcoin’s value may possibly decrease. We have to participate in advertising bitcoin for it to become more popular especially in other countries and so that it amy be highly preferred but business.

I don't think so.The price of bitcoin is just fluctuating in it's price.But the bitcoin has it own value,this is reason for increase in users day to day.You have to use both the fluctuations.When the price reaches the bottom use it to buy and when it's at top use that time to sell the holding bitcoin.You have to act wisely in trading.
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:58:59 PM

Of course it is possible but it won't happen, why? There is still growing amount of people whose want to invest in it and bitcoin is still getting more popular and more available in global payments.

Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: