Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:55:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it possible for the bitcoin to lose it's value ?  (Read 35052 times)
B{o}T

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:07:43 PM

I think it can happen, because bitcoin has a price that can change drastically. But I never found a permanent drastic decline, there was only a drastic increase.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tikong

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:10:08 PM

Price of Bitcoin is based on supply and demand. Meaning to say, more demand with less supply tends the price to go up and vice versa. As you can see the market crash recently. Many sold their Bitcoin. In that case, if all of us sell our Bitcoin then that will definitely make to lose its value.
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:28:35 PM

Hi , I'm new so basically I still have a lot to learn about the cryptocurrency , but I would like to know if it would be possible for the bitcoin to start the downfall ? I mean like what scenario can happen that the bitcoin would be pushed back like 5-6 years ?
Sorry if my post is in the wrong place or it's not relevant.

Everything is possible in crypto world. Once Bitcoin will really lose its value, but it will not happen in the nearest 2 years.
Anything in this planet is not permanent, it is temporary! Bitcoin is a Crypto CURRENCY! the more we take the risk the higher we earn OR we loose,
every currency change their value in the market alternatives, bitcoin or even FIAT we have no assurance about that. bitcoin rise above more than 1000 times and bitcoin may fall. it is the volume it has on the market, and the demand of the people with this coin ( no need to talk about supplies ). One thing is for sure as long as there's additional people in the bitcoin community everyday and they starts to buy some coin, the demand will go higher and the price of the coin will continue to rise.
Yeah its been several times price of bitcoin but still it bounced back even how deep it was since Mt. gox collapsed or even the silk road scandal but it bounced back even soar high more  than what is expected. Today's down trend is nothing to what had happened before.

knight20

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:15:41 PM

Hi , I'm new so basically I still have a lot to learn about the cryptocurrency , but I would like to know if it would be possible for the bitcoin to start the downfall ? I mean like what scenario can happen that the bitcoin would be pushed back like 5-6 years ?

I'm also new but I read more about bitcoin. Base on the scenario yes it could be or possible happen to lose the price of bitcoin. When bitcoin reach the 21million bitcoin stock maybe it will be slowly to drop the bitcoin price.
Galahad111

Activity: 340
Merit: 122

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:48:42 PM

I think it is very possible and there is no perfect thing, now everyone is hunting for bitcoin but we never know what will happen with 5 or 10 years. as long as profitable let us continue to use bitcoin.

I think if you abused or over used bitcoin? eventually you are the people who will suffer. in everything you do? you need to know your limitations and know the true value of a thing. in bitcoin, nothing is impossible. Yes, perhaps, it depends on the user if bitcoin lost its value.

As bitcoin keeps on fluctuating almost throughout the year so it's not to be worried about. The prices drop only to rise higher or at least that's what we have witnessed in the past. The possibility of bitcoin losing it's value is equal to the possibility of bitcoin's value regaining all over again and higher than the previous one. Just hold your bitcoins and make the most of it in the future.
emelyanova

Activity: 83

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 03:06:46 PM

It can loose its value, it is already reduced to more than half now as it dropped from $20000 to $7000. But in the long run, you will not be in loss.
cryptojaani

Activity: 252
Merit: 71

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:08:10 PM

I think it is very possible and there is no perfect thing, now everyone is hunting for bitcoin but we never know what will happen with 5 or 10 years. as long as profitable let us continue to use bitcoin.

I think if you abused or over used bitcoin? eventually you are the people who will suffer. in everything you do? you need to know your limitations and know the true value of a thing. in bitcoin, nothing is impossible. Yes, perhaps, it depends on the user if bitcoin lost its value.

As bitcoin keeps on fluctuating almost throughout the year so it's not to be worried about. The prices drop only to rise higher or at least that's what we have witnessed in the past. The possibility of bitcoin losing it's value is equal to the possibility of bitcoin's value regaining all over again and higher than the previous one. Just hold your bitcoins and make the most of it in the future.
As we see growth of bitcoin from day one to now. I dont think it will lose its value. Because among any other crypto and digital currency bitcoin is reigning. But I believe that everything has an end. It may not be as soon as we know but there's always a limit. So now, enjoy every second you have in bitcoin. Do not think about the future, what matters is today.
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:06:35 AM

Losing its value is possible when there are no more people trust in bitcoin. When it is happening, all people will sell their bitcoin because maybe there is something greater than btc in the future. No one knows what will happen in the future, so everything may happen unexpectedly.
As believer of bitcoin, we also need to be ready for any unexpected thing that may occur.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Gondwanaland

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:33:56 AM

Yes it iss possible. We all know tgat nothibg is impossible. So ifvthe people will not stay in bitcoin I think it will be the chance that bitcoin will lose its value. Because we all kniw that the value of the bitcoin comes from the people who invest, trade and etc. If the people will stop depending here the bitcoin value will be decrease and in the worst it will lose

RATEONIUM              Twitter       Telegram     Reddit   
GLOBAL BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT
██  ██ SERVICE RATING PLATFORM Gothic ██  ██
doraegun

Activity: 251
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:14:05 AM
Merited by boltz (2)

Based on my own observation since it was start to falling down there is a possibility the value back into zero because why it is a rapidly going down start from 18,000 USD to 6,000 USD with in almost 4 moth only, did you get what I mean? BITCOIN is starting from a little value then it was raised in 18,000 USD in almost 9 years as well. but the time has changed first it takes a longer time to become high value but it will cut in a half value with in 4 moths only so can you just analyzed the situation guys.

https://VividToken.com   |   PUBLIC SALE  > Jun 8th - Jul 6th
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   [  ///Augment Your Portfolio  ]   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
t2yax

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:19:04 AM

We all cannot predict whether bitcoin price value will be after a day, months, or even a year. We know how bitcoin value is, we should analyze, or determine how the bitcoin prizes will be. We should estimate when will be the best to sell bitcoin, or else, our own investment will lose, or even we will not be a successful such as other traders be.

arianee
• • • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ • • •
Discord
Telegram ⊐●⊏ Reddit
Twitter ⊐●⊏ Instagram
Medium ⊐●⊏ Linkedin
Lwtelencio

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:20:26 AM

Bitcoin now is very popular and most of the people are using this kind of cryptocurrency.  As you said that is it possible that bitcoin lost it's value, well for me bitcoin will go into dump but it will never lose its value it is because of its demand on cryptoworld and also more countries now is starting accept bitcoin, so nothing to worry about that.
Opekin

Activity: 396
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:33:51 AM

We all cannot predict whether bitcoin price value will be after a day, months, or even a year. We know how bitcoin value is, we should analyze, or determine how the bitcoin prizes will be. We should estimate when will be the best to sell bitcoin, or else, our own investment will lose, or even we will not be a successful such as other traders be.
So the point you were saying is based on your own analysis and you will sell as you estimated. But to lose the value of bitcoins totally theres a quoye which is appropriate for it, buy when everyone is fearful and sell when everyone is greedy. This is the best quote that needs a good move in this momentum.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Zelezinskyi

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:12:49 PM

Yes, I think it is possible for bitcoin to lose its value but only temporary. It will eventually gain back its value or greater than before. But there is no reason why bitcoin will lose its value in the near future.
Whitly

Activity: 668
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:36:48 PM

Yes, I think it's possible because as I already wrote in other topics on bitcoin price affect two things: high demand and popularization of bitcoin. I think everyone remembers, when in 2017 after the huge adverse campaign, everyone started investing in bitcoin and mining  or trying to integrate bitcoin with their business and bitcoin's price up on 1500%+.
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:39:25 PM

It is not possible. We all know that bitcoin cannot keep its value constant, because it is in demand. The demand is increasing day by day so is the price. It is not that the price increases or decreases without a reason. When a lot of bitcoins are sold together, the price gets lower, and when a lot of bitcoins are bought together, the price increases.
Well, it is only possible when everyone ostracizes the use of bitcoin and making it worthless. But this is not going to happen as it is possessing too much of supporters and due to them it is always in a high demand which also incrementing daily. And all because of them, bitcoin will not gonna lose it value...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Dorion2124

Activity: 127

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:52:04 PM

I think NO bitcoin will not lose its value, because lot of people are using and investing in bitcoin it is possible to happen, it will not lose until people are still using bitcoin and i think people will use it until the end because it brings good thing and more profit to investors.
Jembut Ireng

Activity: 586
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:03:40 PM

All things can certainly happen let alone now not many countries that legalize bitcoin just a big country like China or India banned bitcoin, and I think we should do the right analysis not to lose the moment as long as bitcoin is worth.
christina30

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:23:10 PM

I don't think Bitcoin will ever loose all its value. Bitcoin is gaining popularity everyday and many people have started to look at it as one of the world's fastest growing investments. It exhibits tremendous growth rates and alot of people have already invested in it. I think that its value will only grow in future.But still anything is possible but the chances of that happening is very less.
Snappycoco

Activity: 534
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:58:47 PM

Yes it could, but with its fast recovering price hike it could outrun the losing of its price. Time is what it needs.
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: