Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 01:12:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE][12|09] ••• Anryze: Distributed Speech Recognition Platform •••  (Read 48006 times)
RedenBlack13

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:43:49 AM

I read about the news, there is a waves based project. Is this true ? if true it was watched by an exchange other than waves dex ?

Good luck for ICO period.

Yes, I also read.
RYZ will be listed on Tidex and DEX from the beginning, but then they promise to be listed on other exchanges soon.
Already in October.
to me it is very good and I prefer that is listed on the exchange, decentralized as the DEX Waves and Tidex.
 if the market begins to make more use of the Dex becomes more affordable for everyone, and you create volumes that are superior to the normal exchange. for this reason, the beginning to prefer projects such as Anryze, who use their platforms

I'm totally agree with it! These two exchanges are good to start and used not yest so croweded, so good places to grow up!

PrinceShake

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:46:54 AM

I do not mean that they have no hope to reach their goal, but it is very high and so is difficult if you don't have an atomic start.

Now is your responsibility, you have to bring the people with your facebok profile for the bounty!  Wink

I don't think I have enough friends with a cryptocurrency thing and a wallet so deep  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
205k USD on the first day, the results are quite slow, usually the results of ICO only legit in the beginning, but only hope the minimum target can be met

250k in the first day IS NOT BAD! it's not so far from the 20% of the final goal. keep play this game, you're doing right!  Smiley

RedenBlack13

Activity: 462

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:48:51 AM

I do not mean that they have no hope to reach their goal, but it is very high and so is difficult if you don't have an atomic start.

Now is your responsibility, you have to bring the people with your facebok profile for the bounty!  Wink

I don't think I have enough friends with a cryptocurrency thing and a wallet so deep  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
205k USD on the first day, the results are quite slow, usually the results of ICO only legit in the beginning, but only hope the minimum target can be met

250k in the first day IS NOT BAD! it's not so far from the 20% of the final goal. keep play this game, you're doing right!  Smiley

I'm agree with my friend, but I like also the way you remain humble. It's a good thing!

Sevinpays

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:53:20 AM

I'm agree with my friend, but I like also the way you remain humble. It's a good thing!

that's right! the awareness of the difficults you're facing now is a good thing! you must keep working right and you will have your chances to reach the goal.

A I R W A L L E T │    The Gold Standard of Airdrops  
 ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
anryze

Activity: 168

ANRYZE TOKENSALE

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 09:11:28 AM

Hi guys, how long is this ICO gonna last at minimum? I do not understand the thing with smallcap and hardcap. Could somebody please explain me or give me a link THX!! Smiley

Minimum cap (smallcap) is $1.6 million, which is the point where the tokensale will be termed successful, if that is not raised will refund all money back to
contributors. Then the maximum cap (hard cap) of $6 million is the maximum money expected to be raised in the crowdsale, once that is reached the tokensale comes to an end.
anryze

ANRYZE TOKENSALE

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 09:12:30 AM

Hello Anryze team Please help -

I want to buy through ETC, my question is if i send to your ETC address, how will you know whom to credit (me) - How will anryze get reflected in my dashboard - i mean if i buy of 2 ETC worth how will you dtermine i paid ( am paying through my bitfinex account) Please reply soon, it is past midnight here..  Smiley

Once your address is properly linked, you will be credited and ryz will reflect on your dashboard
anryze

ANRYZE TOKENSALE

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 09:23:48 AM

Hey guys!!

Anryze tokensale is underway...so far so good
$253, 268 from 436 contributors...20% bonus is still on, JOIN NOW to catch it

Be a part of this innovation in speech recognition and blockchain technology.

Meanwhile, catch  tasks on www.theviralexchange.com in Anryze social media campaign.

We are still accepting participants in the signature/ avatar campaign..JOIN
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2075564.0

Anryze tokens afford you amazing benefits..dont be left out.
https://tokensale.anryze.com/
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:33:08 AM

There are 39h more left its not bad start. I think the problem is people don't understand what Anryze really is. For me it's big step in future. I see so many possibilities with it.

It's pretty simple to understand that Anryze is a platform that help people to transcribe their voice communications into a text with 1 click as well as provide companies with simple and cheap solution for speech recognition.
bileta

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:10:28 AM

There are 39h more left its not bad start. I think the problem is people don't understand what Anryze really is. For me it's big step in future. I see so many possibilities with it.

The progress of the tokensale is quite slow I must say, but then this is just day 1, it could turn in no time. we have seen it happen before
lidl

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:51:42 AM

The progress of the tokensale is quite slow I must say, but then this is just day 1, it could turn in no time. we have seen it happen before

Recently we saw a lot of 1 day-Tokensale.
RYZ is very cheap token, it's cool.
I think the collection will be slow, but several million really will collect.

I love waves
izos81

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:27:47 PM

Hi everybody,
I am sorry to make a stupid question but.. it's my first time I invest in an ICO and..this is the one I like.

I have decided to invest 0.5 bitcoin on it. I have my bitcoins on my exchange wallet ... I understood I cannot transfer this money directly from it. Does EXODUS, the wallet, works indeed?

In case Exodus works, can you please tell me what happens next? I mean , the token will be directed to my wallet (EXODUS). Right?

Thanks
Cassius
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 01:05:27 PM

Hi everybody,
I am sorry to make a stupid question but.. it's my first time I invest in an ICO and..this is the one I like.

I have decided to invest 0.5 bitcoin on it. I have my bitcoins on my exchange wallet ... I understood I cannot transfer this money directly from it. Does EXODUS, the wallet, works indeed?

In case Exodus works, can you please tell me what happens next? I mean , the token will be directed to my wallet (EXODUS). Right?

Thanks

I've not had any experience of Exodus. But you might be ok to deposit from an exchange. I'd suggest withdrawing a small amount first (0.001 BTC say) to check.
Otherwise there are plenty of other wallets around. Blockchain.info is pretty good as a web wallet, or Mycelium for mobile.
izos81

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:10:56 PM

Dear Cassius thank you.
I'd rather prefer to send my bitcoins from my wallet EXODUS since I am friendly with it.

Can somebody here confirm is okay sending from exodus?
I can see I can export the private key ...

If somebody can help,
I would say thanks in advance.
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:56:17 PM

I read about another one project. It starts ICO this day. Do you join this? How much your investment is? I think will be a good project.
I think so, it will be a good project. I would like to watch at investments in the first hours and then make decision

If after the first hour u decide to ivest, what do u use to invest? Bitcoin ether waves or what? You know if the token is based on waves blockchain?

Yeah, RYZ tokens will be created on the Waves blockchain. Invest or not - I'll decide tomorrow. If the first, i'll choose WAVES
today is a very good to make purchases from among the coin, too, ioho got Waves !! this is also a good time to participate in the Ico
 because Bitcoin is taking a pause, to enter now in the project Anryze is convenient
Cassius
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 02:12:06 PM

Dear Cassius thank you.
I'd rather prefer to send my bitcoins from my wallet EXODUS since I am friendly with it.

Can somebody here confirm is okay sending from exodus?
I can see I can export the private key ...

If somebody can help,
I would say thanks in advance.

If it's a wallet where you control your own keys and have full control over the funds, I don't see any problem with that. I'm not even sure that's a requirement for this crowdsale though. Again - why not send a small amount from Exodus to check? That's always good practice anyway.
izos81

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:20:59 PM

Hi Cassius,
apologies for my incompetence.

I am sure I can send money from Exodus. What's not clear to me... once I have token... how can I retrieve my RYZ?
They will send me in which way? Exodus supports only few assets (BTC, LTC, ETH, other 10 altcoins)...

I will pay in BTC

Thanks in advance
Cassius
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 03:46:05 PM

Hi Cassius,
apologies for my incompetence.

I am sure I can send money from Exodus. What's not clear to me... once I have token... how can I retrieve my RYZ?
They will send me in which way? Exodus supports only few assets (BTC, LTC, ETH, other 10 altcoins)...

I will pay in BTC

Thanks in advance

RYZ is a Waves token so you'll need a Waves wallet. Download one from WavesPlatform.com. You can find desktop and mobile ones there.
Once the crowdsale is over, you'll be able to enter your Waves address and your tokens will be sent to your wallet. Just make sure you save your SEED (like a private key) so you always have access to the wallet.
1cyrax00

Activity: 147

(: In medio stat virtus :)

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:46:45 PM

I read about another one project. It starts ICO this day. Do you join this? How much your investment is? I think will be a good project.
I think so, it will be a good project. I would like to watch at investments in the first hours and then make decision

If after the first hour u decide to ivest, what do u use to invest? Bitcoin ether waves or what? You know if the token is based on waves blockchain?

Yeah, RYZ tokens will be created on the Waves blockchain. Invest or not - I'll decide tomorrow. If the first, i'll choose WAVES
today is a very good to make purchases from among the coin, too, ioho got Waves !! this is also a good time to participate in the Ico
 because Bitcoin is taking a pause, to enter now in the project Anryze is convenient

I choose ETH to partecipate to the ICO. But I don't know like my Anryze tokens will come back, maybe after ICO will I put my waves address on the website?

Next_Robby

Activity: 267
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 04:17:00 PM

Why do people need speech recognition?

This is very funny  Grin lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAz_UvnUeuU

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄
▄████▀▀             ▀████▄
▄███▀               ██▄  ▀███▄
███▀                  ▀██▄  ▀███
███                  █▄  ▀██  ▀███
███                    ▀█   ██  ▀███
███                   █▄ ▀█▄  ██  ███▄
███              ▄██▄  ▀█  ▀█ ██   ███
███                                   
███              ▀██▀  ▄█  █▀ ██   ███
███                   ▄█  █▀  █▀   ███
 ▀██                     ▄█▀  ▄█    ███
  ███▄                   █▀  ▄█▀    ███
███▄                   ▄█▀     ▄███
███▄                 █▀     ▄███
▀███▄                    ▄███▀
▀████▄▄                  ▀▀
▀▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

░   

░   

░ 

.........World Wi-Fi decentralized free Wi-Fi network. .........
——————————              ——————————              ——————————              ——————————              ——————————              ——————————              ——————————              ——————————              ——————————
..............................Share Wi-Fi-earn cryptocurrency!..............................

░   

░   

░ 

▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀   ███
██████████████▀▀  ▄█▀ ▄███
██████████▀▀    ▄█▀   ████
██████▀▀      ▄█▀    ▄████
██▀▀        ▄█▀      █████
████▄▄    ▄█▀       ▄█████
████████▄█▀         ██████
██████████   ▄     ▄██████
██████████ ▄████▄▄ ███████
▀████████████████████████▀

███████████████▀▀▀▀███████
████ ▀███████▀      ▀▀▀███
████    ▀▀██▀        ▄████
████▄               ██████
█████▄             ███████
██████▄           ████████
███▀██▀▀        ▄█████████
████▄▄       ▄▄███████████

████████████▀     ████████
███████████       ████████
███████████    ███████████
████████          ████████
████████          ████████
  ●  Whitepaper
●  Website
●  Medium

enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:22:34 PM

Of course this is good timing to invest as some of these coins are quite cheap at the moment. Oxycoin promises to refund back to all investors if the minimum cap $1.6M is not achieved. That's a tall promise I must say,  I hope this target is achieved though.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: