Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 10:51:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE][12|09] ••• Anryze: Distributed Speech Recognition Platform •••  (Read 48004 times)
RedenBlack13

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:22:44 PM

Bitcoin's price is back to 3.000 euros, and that growth has started just a couple of hours ago. It seems that the worries are totally unjustified and the ecosystem is more solid than some stupids may think!  Smiley

maybe is a bit too early to talk, but it seems right. a lot of people bought in these days and now the price is rising up again. the fluctuation are just in the dna of the cryptocurrencies.

I bought some (decimal) of bitcoin at this price some days ago, but with just a bit more of courage and patience I could have bought them when they were at 2.500. I hope China will do some other disaster in the next weeks!

I hope too! don't be so worry: when (if) they will return to 3.600 you can have already a good profit, commitions included. you've done the right thing, maybe a bit too early, but it was the right one!  Wink

you think you will invest these profits in some icos or your heart had so much emotions for just one week?

Of course I will invest them! They are in my wallet for just that goal!  Smiley Yes, first I sould have the profits, that in this moment I haven't yet, then I will think about investments in ICO.

Now bitcoin is raising about from $3,000 to $3,750 and eth raised from $200 to $250, don't worry about bitcoin. It's only temporary down. Just buy bitcoin and invest to anryze project, this ico will success, i still optimism. They have some companies already working with. it's real project  Smiley

It is exactly what when want to do! I'm very glad that in these days people's trust in the ecosystem has never been down. The most of users (like me) have took the opportunity to increase their wallet. That's great!

Tony128

Activity: 326
Merit: 124

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:19:32 PM

I'm surprised to see that this project hasn't found more investors so far. The team and whitepaper seems pretty solid to me. On the other hand the price of most cryptocurrency is down, but could easily recover in the next few weeks, and I assume then people will be more likely to invest again. Anyway, the team does a lot of marketing as far as I can see, so all in all I'm still optimistic.
shanazihr85

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:08:29 PM

I'm sure of the success of this project!!
The team is solid, the project is beautiful.
I am sure that thanks to this marketing investors will read the white paper and they will be delighted and will invest.
Quiet there is still time...
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:07:58 PM

I'm surprised to see that this project hasn't found more investors so far. The team and whitepaper seems pretty solid to me. On the other hand the price of most cryptocurrency is down, but could easily recover in the next few weeks, and I assume then people will be more likely to invest again. Anyway, the team does a lot of marketing as far as I can see, so all in all I'm still optimistic.
It's pretty bad that this thing with China happened in time in which is the ICO happening.  People got scared to invest in any type of project. Still there is a lot of time left for this ICO and market will go up for sure in next weeks.
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:57:44 PM

It's pretty bad that this thing with China happened in time in which is the ICO happening.  People got scared to invest in any type of project. Still there is a lot of time left for this ICO and market will go up for sure in next weeks.

In case the fund raising doesn't reach the minimum cap of $1.6M, they promised a refund to all investors who contributed. If it gets to this point, its gonna bad and reflect on the project. On the flip side, will they really go the extra mile.
fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:22:00 AM

I agree with you, this project already working with other companies in US, there are much time and i just hope at least for every weeks they can raised about $500k so the first target can reached and ico will success
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:07:48 AM

Bitcoin's price is back to 3.000 euros, and that growth has started just a couple of hours ago. It seems that the worries are totally unjustified and the ecosystem is more solid than some stupids may think!  Smiley

maybe is a bit too early to talk, but it seems right. a lot of people bought in these days and now the price is rising up again. the fluctuation are just in the dna of the cryptocurrencies.

I bought some (decimal) of bitcoin at this price some days ago, but with just a bit more of courage and patience I could have bought them when they were at 2.500. I hope China will do some other disaster in the next weeks!

I hope too! don't be so worry: when (if) they will return to 3.600 you can have already a good profit, commitions included. you've done the right thing, maybe a bit too early, but it was the right one!  Wink

you think you will invest these profits in some icos or your heart had so much emotions for just one week?

Of course I will invest them! They are in my wallet for just that goal!  Smiley Yes, first I sould have the profits, that in this moment I haven't yet, then I will think about investments in ICO.

Now bitcoin is raising about from $3,000 to $3,750 and eth raised from $200 to $250, don't worry about bitcoin. It's only temporary down. Just buy bitcoin and invest to anryze project, this ico will success, i still optimism. They have some companies already working with. it's real project  Smiley
this strong correction of prices has helped the entry in the Ico, very well, I expect high participation in the project Anryze
that has a large technological content
enigmatical

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:20:33 PM

The anryze project has catered for every participant from the miners,  contributors to even clients: For the miners, each of them on the platform will be able to install the software and receive revenue from the mining (audio decoding). Miners will be able to set working conditions to optimize their income and work automatically, and get paid directly to the Waves wallet. For the clients, they made it cheaper than private monopolized cloud services (Amazon, Microsoft, Google Cloud, Digital Ocean, etc.) due to the lack of administrative costs (data center buildings, personnel, infrastructures) and monopolistically high tariffs for the use of centralized providers. For the contributors, token owners will receive 20% from each transaction in the system in proportion to the number of held tokens, and also benefit from the increase in the price of the token. Isn't this awesome
fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:57:06 PM

The anryze project has catered for every participant from the miners,  contributors to even clients: For the miners, each of them on the platform will be able to install the software and receive revenue from the mining (audio decoding). Miners will be able to set working conditions to optimize their income and work automatically, and get paid directly to the Waves wallet. For the clients, they made it cheaper than private monopolized cloud services (Amazon, Microsoft, Google Cloud, Digital Ocean, etc.) due to the lack of administrative costs (data center buildings, personnel, infrastructures) and monopolistically high tariffs for the use of centralized providers. For the contributors, token owners will receive 20% from each transaction in the system in proportion to the number of held tokens, and also benefit from the increase in the price of the token. Isn't this awesome

Amazing project, i think if all peoples know this project, it will be famous. I hope anryze will be success. But i still don't understand for mining this coin, whether it requires high specification computer such as bitcoin mining?
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:00:39 PM

The anryze project has catered for every participant from the miners,  contributors to even clients: For the miners, each of them on the platform will be able to install the software and receive revenue from the mining (audio decoding). Miners will be able to set working conditions to optimize their income and work automatically, and get paid directly to the Waves wallet. For the clients, they made it cheaper than private monopolized cloud services (Amazon, Microsoft, Google Cloud, Digital Ocean, etc.) due to the lack of administrative costs (data center buildings, personnel, infrastructures) and monopolistically high tariffs for the use of centralized providers. For the contributors, token owners will receive 20% from each transaction in the system in proportion to the number of held tokens, and also benefit from the increase in the price of the token. Isn't this awesome

Amazing project, i think if all peoples know this project, it will be famous. I hope anryze will be success. But i still don't understand for mining this coin, whether it requires high specification computer such as bitcoin mining?
I guess in the beginning it won't need strong CPU. Well i don't know is it regular mining like for Bitcoint or different cause it's audio decoding. Later how the projects goes on and more people join it will need stronger and stronger CPU.
QueenOfCrypto

Activity: 564
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:41:56 PM

Waves is an impressive project and would overtake Eth is years to come because of its utilities and many benefits. I personally see the waves platform as being too underated
I think that on the layer Waves are developing interesting projects, such as Anryze, JDS, and many others. The technical and the dev say that the system of Waves is more secure than its competitor, and this pushes me to participate with more confidence in these Ico

Yes, there is still some diffidence for waves based assets, which is a pity since it is such a good an easy to use platform. By the way, can waves based assets like this one be traded on centralized exchanges?
CptPackage

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:25:04 PM

What are the assets that gives the value of the coin? Are they digital or physical? How big is the highest raise and lowest drop that happened to the coin since its invention? Are there any live graphs of the exchanges that anyone can see?
Next_Robby

Activity: 267
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 12:45:20 AM

What are the assets that gives the value of the coin? Are they digital or physical? How big is the highest raise and lowest drop that happened to the coin since its invention? Are there any live graphs of the exchanges that anyone can see?

It's ICO. So it's not on exchanges yet  Tongue

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄
▄████▀▀             ▀████▄
▄███▀               ██▄  ▀███▄
███▀                  ▀██▄  ▀███
███                  █▄  ▀██  ▀███
███                    ▀█   ██  ▀███
███                   █▄ ▀█▄  ██  ███▄
███              ▄██▄  ▀█  ▀█ ██   ███
███                                   
███              ▀██▀  ▄█  █▀ ██   ███
███                   ▄█  █▀  █▀   ███
 ▀██                     ▄█▀  ▄█    ███
  ███▄                   █▀  ▄█▀    ███
███▄                   ▄█▀     ▄███
███▄                 █▀     ▄███
▀███▄                    ▄███▀
▀████▄▄                  ▀▀
▀▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

░   

░   

░ 

.........World Wi-Fi decentralized free Wi-Fi network. .........
——————————              ——————————              ——————————              ——————————              ——————————              ——————————              ——————————              ——————————              ——————————
..............................Share Wi-Fi-earn cryptocurrency!..............................

░   

░   

░ 

▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀   ███
██████████████▀▀  ▄█▀ ▄███
██████████▀▀    ▄█▀   ████
██████▀▀      ▄█▀    ▄████
██▀▀        ▄█▀      █████
████▄▄    ▄█▀       ▄█████
████████▄█▀         ██████
██████████   ▄     ▄██████
██████████ ▄████▄▄ ███████
▀████████████████████████▀

███████████████▀▀▀▀███████
████ ▀███████▀      ▀▀▀███
████    ▀▀██▀        ▄████
████▄               ██████
█████▄             ███████
██████▄           ████████
███▀██▀▀        ▄█████████
████▄▄       ▄▄███████████

████████████▀     ████████
███████████       ████████
███████████    ███████████
████████          ████████
████████          ████████
  ●  Whitepaper
●  Website
●  Medium

Nat2021

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:43:13 AM

This introduction is very good. You can see everything you want to know. It's simple and clear. But, where is this project, Japan's team?

Thanks for support) Team is from Ukraine, why you think Japan? Cheesy

Ukraine? I thought from Russia
anryze

Activity: 168

ANRYZE TOKENSALE

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 08:20:17 AM
Last edit: September 21, 2017, 01:25:16 PM by anryze

Hello Guys,

There are new tasks on www.theviralexchange.com in Anryze social media campaign.

Register in the signature/ avatar campaign..JOIN
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2075564.0
and earn free tokens that will give you about 20% passive profit

Anryze tokens afford you amazing benefits..dont be left out.
JOIN TOKENSALE TODAY: https://tokensale.anryze.com/

Due to the large number of people who would like to join our tokensale but are unfamiliar with cryptocurrencies,
Anryze is pleased to announce that we are accepting fiat deposits! If you would like to purchase RYZ for fiat, please email us at tokensale@anryze.com.

More detailed in our blog
https://medium.com/anryze/anryze-now-accepts-fiat-option-for-crowdsale-98360e3c81d8
anryze

Activity: 168

ANRYZE TOKENSALE

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 08:20:58 AM

This introduction is very good. You can see everything you want to know. It's simple and clear. But, where is this project, Japan's team?

No, Ukraine. Well still a brother to Russia
ifeoluwa

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:27:05 AM

Anryze Distributed Network is a world’s first decentralized speech recognition platform that not only provides better quality on fewer costs but also providing compensations to CPU holders – participants of Distributed Network. Anyone can rent out their own computing power to network and getting paid with tokens.
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:28:35 AM

for example Anryze project performs this task
Track phone calls; Anryze captures all phone conversations on your voice network, available on stationary and mobile phones as well.
Saves all conversations, provides easy search through transcribed calls and much more
ifeoluwa

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:29:47 AM

Still part of the former soviet union.
This project is really a good and unique one, will be bad is it doesnt succeed in the tokensale. I think the team should do more marketing of the project so more people will be aware of it and the benefits thereof
enigmatical

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:37:00 AM

The anryze project is obviously in its infancy stage seeking funds through its ICO which is currently ongoing to properly and fully develop their speech recognition platform. There's already an alpha product. Presently, Anryze Speech Recognition is working in US market and is integrated to several clients from sales and compliance industries. Most of them are situated in New York, where Anryze has an office. Clients are connected to their own servers without a distributed network. The minimum cap is $1.6M while the maximum cap is $6M, currently over $460k has been raised so far since the ico started.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: