Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:23:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE][12|09] ••• Anryze: Distributed Speech Recognition Platform •••  (Read 48004 times)
Sevinpays

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:28:08 AM

This is good news for investors, Anryze now accepts fiat
https://medium.com/anryze/anryze-now-accepts-fiat-option-for-crowdsale-98360e3c81d8

A quote from the link:

It makes sense that investors would want to do this. Our current customers operate in the tech world but are not, for the most part, directly engaged with blockchain. Those who understand our market and value proposition are more likely to be involved with speech recognition technology (SRT) and grasp that our business model is powerful; this will be their route into cryptocurrency, rather than starting in the crypto world and learning about SRT. Additionally, the crypto markets are unusually volatile at the present time — something that can be off-putting to newcomers seeking to invest a given dollar value in our project.

This is a good thing for me!

I'm 100% agree with this! there are a lot of people in the tech world that don't use cryptocurrencies but they still can have an interest for anryze technology. thank you very much to bileta for that news!

A I R W A L L E T │    The Gold Standard of Airdrops  
 ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
PrinceShake

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:30:47 AM

https://medium.com/anryze/anryze-now-accepts-fiat-option-for-crowdsale-98360e3c81d8

A quote from the link:

It makes sense that investors would want to do this. Our current customers operate in the tech world but are not, for the most part, directly engaged with blockchain. Those who understand our market and value proposition are more likely to be involved with speech recognition technology (SRT) and grasp that our business model is powerful; this will be their route into cryptocurrency, rather than starting in the crypto world and learning about SRT. Additionally, the crypto markets are unusually volatile at the present time — something that can be off-putting to newcomers seeking to invest a given dollar value in our project.

I'm 100% agree with this! there are a lot of people in the tech world that don't use cryptocurrencies but they still can have an interest for anryze technology. thank you very much to bileta for that news!

I think that the same thing should be good also in other projects. anryze is not just a way to mine token using a process, but it is also a software that provides a service, after all. some may be interested to this.

enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:53:04 AM

A quote from the link:

I think that the same thing should be good also in other projects. anryze is not just a way to mine token using a process, but it is also a software that provides a service, after all. some may be interested to this.
This is really a welcomed idea, and creates flexibility especially amongst newbies jumping into unknown and untested waters.  Anryze would experience more rush from new investors
Katrana

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:23:37 AM

Well done! Euro is now adopted. And what about USD. Will it be?

First blockchain based marketplace of trading algorithms]
TRADINGENEJOIN NOW
ICO 4 April 2018
ANN THREAD | BOUNTY | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | MEDIUM | GOLOS
fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:39:20 AM

Great news, it will make easily investors to invest to anryze project, because i think there are more investors unfamiliar with cryptocurrency, maybe they are new to the cryptocurrency. there are much time and maybe they will accept USD
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:53:57 AM

Great news, it will make easily investors to invest to anryze project, because i think there are more investors unfamiliar with cryptocurrency, maybe they are new to the cryptocurrency. there are much time and maybe they will accept USD
Not only that most people are unfamiliar with cryptocurrency it's more that they not understand it so they are afraid of it. With EURO accepted Anryze made a big step forward to people who don't understand crypto.
Katrana

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:56:43 PM

Not only that most people are unfamiliar with cryptocurrency it's more that they not understand it so they are afraid of it. With EURO accepted Anryze made a big step forward to people who don't understand crypto.

To invest in euro, it's still necessary to buy a token (on Waves platform). but still more convenient for those who don't deal with cryptocurrencies, you're right

First blockchain based marketplace of trading algorithms]
TRADINGENEJOIN NOW
ICO 4 April 2018
ANN THREAD | BOUNTY | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | MEDIUM | GOLOS
1cyrax00

Activity: 147

(: In medio stat virtus :)

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:52:13 PM

To invest in euro, it's still necessary to buy a token (on Waves platform). but still more convenient for those who don't deal with cryptocurrencies, you're right

I suggest to invest with cryptocurrencies. It is a new way to invest in global world wide web and it will be a future method to enter in this modern world. Do you agree this method?

wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:22:18 PM

I suggest to invest with cryptocurrencies. It is a new way to invest in global world wide web and it will be a future method to enter in this modern world. Do you agree this method?
I totally I agree with this modern and thrilling economy !! I also understand the new crypto enthusiasts who are struggling to understand all the mechanisms, to use all of the tools. with time you will become the masters of the various services.
1cyrax00

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:30:28 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2017, 03:47:35 PM by 1cyrax00

I totally I agree with this modern and thrilling economy !! I also understand the new crypto enthusiasts who are struggling to understand all the mechanisms, to use all of the tools. with time you will become the masters of the various services.

Maybe using dollar or euro for the new users that don't know about cryptocurrencies is a good way to get attention from them. But they must learn very quick this world. I hope Anryze go to the moon in 1-2 months. Smiley

Nat2021

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:46:49 PM

DEMO version of Anryze Speech Recognition Platform:
http://demo.anryze.com
1cyrax00

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:50:38 PM

Already demo for testing Anryze. I test it with a youtube video link. But it will go over 60 secs. I will receive only 60 secs of the video or will be an error?

wolfgb888

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:55:59 PM

Maybe using dollar or euro for the new users that don't know about cryptocurrencies is a good way to get attention from them. But they must learn very quick this world. I hope Anryze go to the moon in 1-2 months. Smiley
maybe in 1 or 2 months no, but even if they are 4 months, we do not realize, the time flows fast, and the return is around the corner.
however, I remain of the idea to keep a portion of the token
1cyrax00

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:00:25 PM

maybe in 1 or 2 months no, but even if they are 4 months, we do not realize, the time flows fast, and the return is around the corner.
however, I remain of the idea to keep a portion of the token

How many tokens do you take on your personal wallet? I thought 50% of those. Do you know first exchange websites that use Anryze? I hope bittrex or liqui.

shanazihr85

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:45:22 PM

I'm surprised to see that this project hasn't found more investors so far. The team and whitepaper seems pretty solid to me. On the other hand the price of most cryptocurrency is down, but could easily recover in the next few weeks, and I assume then people will be more likely to invest again. Anyway, the team does a lot of marketing as far as I can see, so all in all I'm still optimistic.

I'm totally agree with you! the project is great and useful and the team looks solid. another user said that here the value of the tokens is linked to something real. the potential is great. they just lack for some investors. I hope too they will find in these days!

They have begun very fast, but now they are growing too slow. I hope the people who have invested their money in the recent fuctuation will join Anryze with their money.
I am convinced that the project will be a success.
People overwhelm you with enthusiasm in this. Just read the whitepapr to understand it!!
I am confident. Come on guys!!!
gadgetino

Activity: 278

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:58:16 PM

this is a interesting concept but not a long lasting one...speech recognition is done better and better with machines and almost no human intervention

enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:58:04 PM

Already demo for testing Anryze. I test it with a youtube video link. But it will go over 60 secs. I will receive only 60 secs of the video or will be an error?
Not an error because of the limitations for demo test 60 seconds of the audio file.
Gorgeous011235

Activity: 153

I Love DeepOnion!

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:42:17 AM

Hi everybody,
yesterday i registered to the Anryze crowdfunding...followed instructions and sent them some WAVE.
My funds never appeared in my account on their crowdfunding and never got a confirmation by them as well.
I even wrote an email to their official support but they never answered back.
I don't feel comfortable with this situation and i am start thinking that they "might" be scammers...
Anyway i hope this situations will be solved in the best way and that they will give some explanation for this.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Nat2021

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:29:54 AM

Hi everybody,
yesterday i registered to the Anryze crowdfunding...followed instructions and sent them some WAVE.
My funds never appeared in my account on their crowdfunding and never got a confirmation by them as well.
I don't feel comfortable with this situation and i am start thinking that they "might" be scammers...
Anyway i hope this situations will be solved in the best way and that they will give some explanation for this.

Don't worry. Other similar situations were resolved safely.
wolfgb888

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:58:28 AM

Hi everybody,

Don't worry. Other similar situations were resolved safely.
can happen these things during the Ico, I assure you that after everything is in order. have you checked the blockchain of waves?
everything is ok within a few hours
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: