Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:29:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is Falling...Is it Panic Time?  (Read 34110 times)
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:57:22 PM

Some investor or user still panic and vend all their bitcoins., they do not believe on the bitcoin.There are no details to panic when bitcoin value decreased because I'm sure that on the succeeding waves of bitcoin it will pump up again. Indeed doubts about bitcoin value will give you worried and tense and it's not right.In bitcoin is permanently be patience is required because if you don't have this attitude that you can lose your investment in bitcoin.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MGBloomz

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:19:49 PM

Falling of prices is normal in cryptocurrency and we need to prepare for that if you want to be profitable in your investment. As a newbie it's good to see this dip as this will give me a chance to buy a few and  be a part of this technology.

Frank4

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:05:16 PM

I bought bitcoin at 11,000, so I'm not going to sell it at 5 000, I hope it will grow and I will double my investment.
gezhid008

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:25:06 PM

I don't think the fall in bitcoin prices is a very important cause of panic.

For me, even if I bought it at an expensive price, I would still hold back my bitcoins. I'm not panicking because I believe I can make a profit in the months and years ahead.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:40:53 PM

I don't think the fall in bitcoin prices is a very important cause of panic.

For me, even if I bought it at an expensive price, I would still hold back my bitcoins. I'm not panicking because I believe I can make a profit in the months and years ahead.

Bitcoin is never fall. No one can stop bitcoin. Bitcoin prices not stable but it will increases the price next time. It time to change. So you know about the coin list and information before invest. Time is important for this process. It any time to change. Bitcoin is future digital currency. It easy to reach. Market place is helpful to for reach the all country. Bitcoin price never change the any country. Market prices bitcoin price. It never change the price country ways.   
PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:50:10 PM

Some investor or user still panic and vend all their bitcoins., they do not believe on the bitcoin.There are no details to panic when bitcoin value decreased because I'm sure that on the succeeding waves of bitcoin it will pump up again. Indeed doubts about bitcoin value will give you worried and tense and it's not right.In bitcoin is permanently be patience is required because if you don't have this attitude that you can lose your investment in bitcoin.
Yes, I have the same thoughts with you. At present, Bitcoin is having a lot of fluctuations but we need to believe in its potential and future. Volatility is an integral part of Bitcoin, it has experienced a lot of fluctuations but eventually it is still strong growth. Do not panic and sell everything because it's probably the wrong decision. And as you said, we need to be patient and stay calm in any situation to not regret
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:24:56 PM

Yes, I have the same thoughts with you. At present, Bitcoin is having a lot of fluctuations but we need to believe in its potential and future. Volatility is an integral part of Bitcoin, it has experienced a lot of fluctuations but eventually it is still strong growth. Do not panic and sell everything because it's probably the wrong decision. And as you said, we need to be patient and stay calm in any situation to not regret
Fluctuation in bitcoin price is always there because we can get good profit from specially in short term investment, but it is also a fact that bitcoin has too much potential and its price will continue increasing and it is even expected that we will see the bitcoin price trading above 50K very soon. Therefore investment in bitcoin will be a good decision.
BitcoinNosi

Activity: 86

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:28:12 PM

Why waste time and energy by panicking.  Just buy the dip
gledek

Activity: 103

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:33:56 PM

Bitcoin price fall and increase is common, everytime during the fall people will be getting panic and used to sell low missing the profit. With bitcoin one need to have patience to profit rather than selling on panic. This time the price drop is very big, but the same doesn't have a perfect reason behind as every digital coin is experiencinga drop and only very few are in the price pumping.
I agree with your opinion, the decline in bitcoin prices can happen anytime. should not panic in this situation, instead this becomes our great opportunity to buy at a low price then sell it for a high price.
Dark Sky

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:44:04 PM

Fluctuation in bitcoin price is always there because we can get good profit from specially in short term investment, but it is also a fact that bitcoin has too much potential and its price will continue increasing and it is even expected that we will see the bitcoin price trading above 50K very soon. Therefore investment in bitcoin will be a good decision.
Bitcoin price will be high and profitable because sometime its price going to low but then its going to again high, so it is not need to everyone panic about bitcoin's low price, so investment is good stand for secure future.

Coral27

Activity: 184

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:52:22 PM

just hold hodl hold dont panic for sure it will go up again and we all know that one of the characteristic of bitcoin is that it is fluctuating so there's no need to panic.
If you will start panicking at this situation, then you will not be able to learn about the better trading in the market of crypto currency. The decline in the value is over and the market is back on the rise, may be tomorrow the market will fall again. So the better way is to learn about these fluctuations and try to capitalize them in terms of the profit. Also it will increase the level of confidence you have now and you will become a better trader in the market.
Activitycoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:33:33 PM

Not at all.It's a good news.If bitcoin is falling then in this time you should buy more and more bitcoin.Because if it is falling down surely after sometime it will increase. So don't panic. Have patience.
That’s the positive thinking you should have if the price of bitcoin is low it means it’s time to buy more bitcoin not to sell it, this kind of opportunity comes for the few people not everyone can understand it, the time more people are involving bitcoin so it is good to buy bitcoin and hold for the long time. Fluctuation use to happen but we will have to stay strong no need to sell your bitcoin at this time when the price is increasing but not increased actually, try to buy as much as you can buy.
tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:46:26 PM

When there is panic selling it is also the best time to buy bitcoin and hold. Do not follow those weak hands that sells when they see bitcoin is falling or somebody told them that bitcoin will crash.

Liza Soberano

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:54:56 PM

Not at all.It's a good news.If bitcoin is falling then in this time you should buy more and more bitcoin.Because if it is falling down surely after sometime it will increase. So don't panic. Have patience.
Yes thats the reason why many investor and trader makes more happy everytime people do panic selling because it makes more the value increase. Buy more everytime it was falling wss really good strategy and hold it for the mean time. Wait until it pump again to get more profit. You dont need to donpanic selling just believe on bitcoin.
V.I.P

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:11:40 PM

If you look at the chart and include a weekly timeframe, you can see the trend going down. I think what bitcoin will going down to price 4000-2500$, this price will be reached in May. But this is just my opinion:)
coinluisa

Activity: 626

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:18:31 PM

According to my friend preev.com, as of press time, the value of Bitcoin is standing at $2,351. Though I would say that this still considered as a feat, some are worried because it almost reached $2,800 again after the correction that happened days ago.

I have read that the decline can partly be contributed to newcomers especially neophyte traders who still have to be well-versed on the market...and can easily be ignited to do panic selling once they can fell that anything can be wrong.

Against this backdrop...are you holding on to your Bitcoin or transferring it into another digital currency?
No. It's not panic time you hold what you have and buy as long as you can because Its affordable to buy now. For me I hold my bitcoin and buy more so when the price rise up I will get some profit.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
m1c0

Activity: 148
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:32:07 PM

No, I think there's little reason to panic, big whales are trying to push the price and spread fud.
Bitcoin is technically better than ever before and the distribution and awareness has also increased significantly.
Great time will come, we just have to be a little more patient. It's a good opportunity to rebuy some more right now.
kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:51:08 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2018, 07:06:17 PM by kimochidesh

No need to panic if price decreases. Corrections create opportunities to buy on dips and earn more. The overall trend of BTC is positive and upward. These corrective trends often occur and last for 3 weeks to 3 months and can break 1/3 to 2/3 of the price. But there is nothing to panic. Buy and accumulate of DIPS and earn more.
EnricoGomez

Merit: 11

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:14:35 AM

No, there is no need to panic when the value of bitcoin falls. It is normal and even a great time and opportunity to buy and invest into one as it will gradually and surely rise back again, raising greater profit for investors.
surfinonmyownwavebaby

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:22:15 AM

I wouldn't panic at this price action there simply is no need to. If you are panicking now, you may as well have sold that 6k bottom a couple weeks back. We have good support at the 8k level and I wouldn't doubt it if we never went below it again.

R E O S         [   A BLOCKCHAIN-BASED ECOSYSTEM FOR USER-GENERATED CONTENT   ]     JOIN NOW!
Introducing REOSchain™   |  The blockchain that digs out the true value of social media content

WHITEPAPER                    TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                     LINKEDIN                     GITHUB
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: