Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:24:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is Falling...Is it Panic Time?  (Read 34110 times)
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:34:37 PM

According to my friend preev.com, as of press time, the value of Bitcoin is standing at $2,351. Though I would say that this still considered as a feat, some are worried because it almost reached $2,800 again after the correction that happened days ago.

I have read that the decline can partly be contributed to newcomers especially neophyte traders who still have to be well-versed on the market...and can easily be ignited to do panic selling once they can fell that anything can be wrong.

Against this backdrop...are you holding on to your Bitcoin or transferring it into another digital currency?
We don't need to be panic when price if bitcoin down the best to do is hold what you have and buy more bitcoin because it's affordable. As you can see bitcoin is still up rising and I believe that it will more rising. We cannot predict what will happen so for now buy more bitcoin.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wareen
Millionaire
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1001

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:46:29 PM

According to my friend preev.com, as of press time, the value of Bitcoin is standing at $2,351. Though I would say that this still considered as a feat, some are worried because it almost reached $2,800 again after the correction that happened days ago.

I have read that the decline can partly be contributed to newcomers especially neophyte traders who still have to be well-versed on the market...and can easily be ignited to do panic selling once they can fell that anything can be wrong.

Against this backdrop...are you holding on to your Bitcoin or transferring it into another digital currency?
You shouldn't freak out with this price drops you know instead you should just hold you Bitcoin. Never shift believe in Bitcoin and you'll get a lot of profit. Patience in the end will get you somewhere. Also Bitcoin is the top crypto transfering to other crypto might not be as good as it is.

Although your idea is not right all, but I agree we should not doubt the future of Bitcoin "at" current. The growth of Bitcoin is clearly for next few years. I believe $20,000 is not the highest price of Bitcoin forever. It is just a temporary highest price in this cycle and in the future, it will be replaced by new highest price.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
.PDATA..
TOKEN..
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
MommyElsa

Activity: 387
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:16:13 PM

It's not a panic time but a holding moment for me. Bitcoin is falling and will going up too.  It will not stay falling but istead will rise and sometimes much higher than the recent price.

🥤🧊🥤🧊        ONLINE SOCIAL COMMUNICATION & DATING APK         🧊🥤🧊🥤
joshua10

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:25:40 AM

do not panic because it's normal for our long time in this trend because bitcoin also needs to lower the price because it is not everyday that the value is high enough to lower the bitcoin value with the opportunity to buy bitcoin for ihold so we do not panic because it's really normal

Phantomberry

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:40:15 AM

No, It is good time to buy Bitcoin is on Sale and hodl for a couple of months.
Saodesu

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:26:39 AM

I figure you don't have to freeze with bitcoin costs .. all over, that is typical. You should focus on the news about the falling bitcoin .. it will influence you to freeze .. you should be idealistic bitcoin will come back to typical point and cost will go up. on the off chance that you take a gander at bitcoin costs from year to year dependably encounter a critical switch and as of recently .. possibly in the event that you put resources into the most recent year .. presently you wind up rich with bitcoin you.
Lasvista

Activity: 396
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:45:27 AM

Not because the bitcoin is falling so are you though , bitcoin cannot be stable remember that because of the volatility on the marketplace it result the ups and downs price of bitcoin. Just wait and hold it you shouldn't freak out some are just fake news though.
wolfgang56

Activity: 248

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:03:50 AM

People's mistake every time is the panic selling where they sell their bitcoin just because bitcoin's price drop. It doesn't make sense because even if bitcoin drop its price it will gain it again after few weeks or months. So I don't really get why people panic when bitcoin's price is dropping.

ucingucingan

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:44:48 AM

I suggest do not panic when bitcoin prices go down and you sell all the assets you have, it will actually make the price fall and even lower than before,
kalawang

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:48:51 AM

Never shall my trust fade away in Bitcoin. Bitcoin can make miracles happen it already did that. The price drop is normal and is happening to any cryptocurrencies existing just learn how to react to it. In Bitcoin's case you should hold your ground because after this price drop there's something big, I know that it will go up again and this is not impossible for Bitcoin. If you sell your Bitcoin now you might just lose all the profit that you will get onwards when the price drop ends and I know it will end.
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:11:56 PM

Even if the bitcoin is falling down we dont need to panic cause the bitcoin and dont sell you bitcoin in a low price. Must better to wait and hold your bitcoin if you have trusted in bitcoin to going back into a higher value.

I agree, when hard falls are taking place, many users lose their Bitcoin BTC and cash reserves with panic sales. This is a highly beneficial and profitable situation for whale investors, who have a large amount of Bitcoin BTC in their reserves. Even if the money is always needed, it is not necessary to sell at low prices. Do not forget that the Bitcoins BTC bought with a high exchange rate will not put you in harm unless sold.
BLACK LEG

Activity: 167

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:15:08 PM

do not do it because it will make you lose, keep it because bitcoin will come back and try buying btc when low value to cover your losses
@maetthan17

Activity: 93

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:21:12 PM

For others it is a panic time for them but for me it is not because it is normal to all crypto having a high and low rate sometimes .
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:55:02 PM

People's mistake every time is the panic selling where they sell their bitcoin just because bitcoin's price drop. It doesn't make sense because even if bitcoin drop its price it will gain it again after few weeks or months. So I don't really get why people panic when bitcoin's price is dropping.
Panic is a common psychology of everyone, more or less, we all will be scared when the price of bitcoin is decreasing because that is money, even a lot of money, our money is constantly disappear, if we do not panic, that's a lie. Although many people also know that the price of bitcoin will increase again for several weeks or months but the psychological pressure is too great, they can not stand and they made the wrong decision as panic selling, however, when people were too familiar with this situation, the panic selling will no longer happen, instead is a positive move, buy and hold

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
tukagero

Activity: 994

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:16:34 PM

Do not believe on everything that you will see or heard when there is no proof. It will only create panic and dumping will now start.
Bitcoin is a strong coin , it will recover and go back to $20k anytime this month.

rolerVX

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:29:59 PM

Panic time is not the time to panic. This is for the weak.  Grin
This is what I know. Panic is for those who are in emergency that needed some money. Sell is not for long time holder. Sell is for those who are not committed to hold it. Panic is always timing when bitcoin price falling.
vinz7229

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:13:38 PM

For others it is a panic time for them but for me it is not because it is normal to all crypto having a high and low rate sometimes .

I agree,  actually traders take this as a good opportunity because it is their chance to buy or add more coin in their wallet, we all  know that bitcoin volatility is moving rapidly  so don't panic if you see a hard falls down of Bitcoin just relax  cause I assure you Bitcoin price will always bounce back in just a couple of time.
whyrqa

Activity: 1093

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 02:49:43 PM

I agree,  actually traders take this as a good opportunity because it is their chance to buy or add more coin in their wallet, we all  know that bitcoin volatility is moving rapidly  so don't panic if you see a hard falls down of Bitcoin just relax  cause I assure you Bitcoin price will always bounce back in just a couple of time.
I'm a little annoyed with all these positive predictions regarding Bitcoin in the near future. Many people talk about a good growth trend for Bitcoin already tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, but it's not. Why are you trying to raise the issue? At the place where it should not be raised so far.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
heraldlazaro25

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

ODEM.IO - UNLOCKING HIGHER EDUCATION

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:00:47 PM

Even if the price of bitcoin crashes or decrease in a very large amount, do not do panic buying because it will only lessen the money that you invest. Just hold your bitcoin and be patient and wait for its price to increase again in order to gain a huge amout of profit.

Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:00:58 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2018, 04:00:59 PM by Xenoph0bia

Even if the price of bitcoin crashes or decrease in a very large amount, do not do panic buying because it will only lessen the money that you invest. Just hold your bitcoin and be patient and wait for its price to increase again in order to gain a huge amout of profit.
No I do not think that it is panic time.The value of bitcoin is very volatile so it is very natural to have a price fall although it is recovering at slow pace.Many people have invested in Bitcoin and due to the fall in price their profit margins are also decreasingBut fall in price is also a good time for people who want to buy Bitcoins as the prices are low. But you should have faith in Bitcoin and if you have some Bitcoins in you should hold them for future as the prices will definitely rice and the profit margin will increase a lot.
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: