Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:44:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is Falling...Is it Panic Time?  (Read 34110 times)
doodle07

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:14:49 AM

Just relax, hold and wait... BITCOIN WILL RISE AGAIN AND AGAIN...
This is the right time to buy bitcoins and sell it when it rise again, work wise dudes...
Patience is a virtue Cheesy

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:02:15 AM

According to my friend preev.com, as of press time, the value of Bitcoin is standing at $2,351. Though I would say that this still considered as a feat, some are worried because it almost reached $2,800 again after the correction that happened days ago.

I have read that the decline can partly be contributed to newcomers especially neophyte traders who still have to be well-versed on the market...and can easily be ignited to do panic selling once they can fell that anything can be wrong.

Against this backdrop...are you holding on to your Bitcoin or transferring it into another digital currency?
Do not be panic instead hold your bitcoin if you have it now because it will soon to rise and will hit to the moon. There are many bad issue about bitcoin and no matter what is this no one can stop the good moves of bitcoin per year. How many trials bitcoins have and still ti can gives good return to the holder. So better hold bitcoin and do not stop invest on it just make security to the wallet that you have.
marroxas

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:21:51 AM

Super panic time for me. I cant believe that from $19+ down to $8k+. Im not sure what will i do now. I am losing big here because i kept on holding my bitcoin hoping it will have its highest value this 2018. Im not saying we all should panic, if this happen many will sell their coins and the value of bitcoin might end to nothing. I just still putting my trust on bitcoin, hoping this is just a test of patience. And probably just giving as a thrill of a lifetime.
Masdan25

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:36:21 AM

I think this is a very natural thing. because the value of an investment in bitcoint is factual. Maybe it's down now, but see it will also go up. Keep spirit 💪
lifengpu

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:46:22 AM

I think it can be said so, given the last few days and how much the price has decreased, but it's not worth panic, but it's worth thinking about the investment because it's a good opportunity that can not be scrapped
Longfellow27

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:07:37 AM

To panic is not a good behavior for someone who would want to do investments or business. It would be better to analyze the market first before doing anything else. Trying to move to another digital currency doesn't help that much because they are somehow related. When prices of bitcoins go down, other digital currencies does the same.
Ikay

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:30:27 AM

Don't panic. We all know that bitcoin pricing is either increase or decrease each value of bitcoin. The defferent  sometimes as a investor I hold it until to the right time. From now bitcoin are gaining more popular to the other country even in my country thats the not high economy they invest in bitcoin as well but the fact that bitcoin are banning in any country such as china and india I think thats the prevents bitcoin now and obstacle to bitcoin development.
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:41:44 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2018, 06:21:52 AM by imking

Yes, bitcoin price plummets, but we don’t need to panic and sell all our bitcoin to make sure that we still gain some money. In the early year’s of bitcoin, we know that bitcoin’s amount also drops down because to some reasons and issue that happen. But we also know that bitcoin’s price increase at the rate of 20,000$ at last December. Yes, this time bitcoin price plummet, and after analyzing some graphical price at bitcoin we can see that in every first quarter of the year bitcoin’s amount decrease and rise back after a couple of months, so relax don’t panic and take some time to think if you genuinely want to sell your bitcoin.  

Don't Forget To Hit The +MERIT Button! THANK YOU!!
Wonder_woman

Activity: 674
Merit: 101

I am hired and not own by any Team!

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:47:10 PM

Yeah, theres no doubt that bitcoin is falling AGAIN because if you remember it happened before that bitcoin`s price fell really bad during the fork but at the end of the day, the price rapidly grew so high. So there is no need to panic, just relax because the price will grow high again and I know it will pass it`s limits again, in it`s price and it`s stability. Sooner or later bitcoin will rise again so don`t bother to sell your bitcoin.
Honte

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:55:24 PM

All People who interested crypto world says that it seems to be correction, not to make panic on people, at least I hope like that SmileySmiley
Nenni

Activity: 371
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:18:04 PM

bitcoin does not fail and it's not time for panic, just a little bit of anxiety, given previous experiences, it's just a transition to a higher price, so it's better to calm the mind and be more relaxed so as not to panic
JuniAiko

Activity: 126

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 03:19:00 PM

I personally think USD5k is very likely. Reasoning: during a crash of a bubble, the baseline to the start of the original parabolic growth is very likely; as those who enters after that point in time are paying, increasingly, exponentially more to enter into the market as the price went up way too fast.

4.5USD? maybe.. some even predicts that it might go down to 2kUSD eventually this round (but I am kinda sceptical).

It has risen slightly as some whales decides to buy in, however, the drop might not be just over yet (I don't see a sudden change as a real recovery), until all the negative news have finished rolling out. I think it will likely go down to USD7k, and stabilize a while; and might go down even further till mid Feb(?)

Basically, it could very well continue to drop in phases, as the regulatory news starts rolling out + countries staying that they are considering banning it completely, etc. More are certainly to come.

In the longer term, hopefully, there will be an accumulation of an increasingly experienced HODLers to provide a more stable higher baseline?

I'm not an experienced trader, but these are just my own personal pondering and thoughts.

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:35:49 PM

bitcoin does not fail and it's not time for panic, just a little bit of anxiety, given previous experiences, it's just a transition to a higher price, so it's better to calm the mind and be more relaxed so as not to panic

bitcoin price down are indeed very deeply, but indeed a cycle of bitcoin is like this, so for those who have long known bitcoin, they will not panic. but for new players, they will panic. they should know that bitcoin is long term, so in the end, bitcoin price will recover.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
zander09

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:43:08 PM

I was able to transfer all my bitcoins into other cryptocurrencies for assurances news are saying that bitcoins may split and have a fork .The panic now is now ongoing so i dont sell my bitcoins just like others do just transfer to other altcoins.

Many people now get panic but it is safe if we keep calm because panic will not help us this can be the reason for us to sell bitcoin, but sell in low price is bad idea. So keep calm guys stay hold.
Punisherx100

Activity: 122
Merit: 23

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:53:16 PM

According to my friend preev.com, as of press time, the value of Bitcoin is standing at $2,351. Though I would say that this still considered as a feat, some are worried because it almost reached $2,800 again after the correction that happened days ago.

I have read that the decline can partly be contributed to newcomers especially neophyte traders who still have to be well-versed on the market...and can easily be ignited to do panic selling once they can fell that anything can be wrong.

Against this backdrop...are you holding on to your Bitcoin or transferring it into another digital currency?

Sir before working with crypto currency it is important for you to know that Bitcoin is extremely volatile, its price changes in every single period of time. Even it dumps hardly, we can assume that it will be back to normal after all.
and you shouldn't panic about that for it is dangerous in business or work.

Kalemder
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1727

Be A Hope

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:13:47 PM

Panic time is very normal. because the price is growing very fast. I do not expect more.

Kripto Para Rehberi: Koinmen
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄
▄▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████▀█████████████▄
▄█████████████▀ ▄█▀ ███████████
▄██████████      ▀▀  ████████████
▄█████████████   ▄▄▄   ▀▀██████████
█████████████▀   ████▄   ▀█████████▄
█████████████    ▀▀█▀▀   ▄██████████
████████████▀   ▄▄      ████████████
████████████   ▄████▄    ███████████
█████████      ██████    ██████████
█████████▄▄            ▄██████████
▀██████████  ██  ▄▄▄▄████████████
▀█████████▄▄█▄ ███████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:34:40 PM

If you want to lose money then just panic and sell all your cryptocurrencies for a lower price because i think that is the best way to loss a lot of money. But if you are a holder and a true believer then just hold your cryptocurrencies and hope for the best for the incoming months and years.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
Pansamantala

Activity: 242
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:36:20 PM

For me, as an investor who educated myself with the functions and natures of products most especially bitcoin in the market, I would suggest you guys keep yoyr valuable bitcoins instead of panic selling. Panic selling wouldn't do anything good with the current situation bitcoin was in but instead it will worsen it. Think of other investors. I say if you don't have the guts to keep bitcoins when the pruce dropped then why the gell have you invested on something that is highly volatile in the first place?
mrscourge

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:44:51 PM

First 4-5 months of the new year is always hard time for crypto, you can check charts from previous years
zbaharudin

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:45:29 PM

it might be better to stay calm and not have to panic in the face of the current price reductions in bitcoin, because we know that it often happens to bitcoin and believe me the bitcoin price will rise again as soon as possible.
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: