Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:15:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is Falling...Is it Panic Time?  (Read 34110 times)
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:18:45 PM

According to my friend preev.com, as of press time, the value of Bitcoin is standing at $2,351. Though I would say that this still considered as a feat, some are worried because it almost reached $2,800 again after the correction that happened days ago.

I have read that the decline can partly be contributed to newcomers especially neophyte traders who still have to be well-versed on the market...and can easily be ignited to do panic selling once they can fell that anything can be wrong.

Against this backdrop...are you holding on to your Bitcoin or transferring it into another digital currency?

No need to panic if the prices are going down because that is normal in trading and we should be patient to wait until the prices will rise up again. If there are dips and the price is really low, don't be discourage about it but instead take that as opportunity to invest additional coins and then hold. People do panic because they really not sure what is happening and what are their going to do if the prices goes down. My suggestions is that, we better to equip ourselves from what other experts says about the market of Bitcoin and we really need to learn on how to read the candle stick so that we will have ideas on what will happen in the next days.
Yes we dont have to get panic because the nature of the bitcoin price is that pump and dump, and we all know that the market will not really going to dump forever because sometimes it will also pump, I think if the price drop maybe we should consider this as a great opportunity because if the price drop we can really buy a lot of bitcoin with a very small amount of capital.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bluered

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:45:58 PM

Panic Time? IMHO I think its an opportunity to buy. I think this dump is a only for correction, once it stabilizes, it will slowly regain and pump. Its normal in trading as what I have experienced and I am not worried about it. Some speculations are fueling this dump, its normal.

Yes i agree with you, it is not a panic time, it is a good chance t buy bitcoin because its value still low, where in you can really buy many. Then when the value of bitcoin increase again it is a big profit that you can get. So awesome right? It is being wise if you deed this, instead of thinking bad about bitcoin because of its value drop, make it as the opportunity, a best opportunity for you to invest in bitcoin. Its value will drop that is common, and i am very sure that its value will increase again.

●    D A F Z O    ●   A DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL P2P LOGISTICS PLATFORM   ●    D A F Z O    ●
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TelegramFacebookTwitterWhitePaperANNOnePagerYoutubeMediumLinkedIn
icopir

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:12:31 AM

It can swing wherever your investment is, you'll panic from the fact that your money is diminishing and yes I believe that for many of the time when the bitcoin falls is panic
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:48:52 AM

There seems no reason to panic, be patient because soon the price will pass the highest position as the month of December, the moment of the Chinese New Year is over and all the Chinese users again buy bitcoin so it will make the price to be expensive.
cristinaxx

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:50:54 AM

No need to panic because it's really like that in the market,  sometimes it's up sometimes it's down, but most of the time it's good. We can wait , keep it in the wallet until it is up before selling it to the market.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:05:04 AM

According to my friend preev.com, as of press time, the value of Bitcoin is standing at $2,351. Though I would say that this still considered as a feat, some are worried because it almost reached $2,800 again after the correction that happened days ago.

I have read that the decline can partly be contributed to newcomers especially neophyte traders who still have to be well-versed on the market...and can easily be ignited to do panic selling once they can fell that anything can be wrong.

Against this backdrop...are you holding on to your Bitcoin or transferring it into another digital currency?
it depends on the level of decline and the cause of the decline occurs, at least what information we got when there is a correction there we can analyze and take the decision to keep holding it, switch to altcoin or something like that.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
arthur25

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:46:17 AM

Bitcoin price goes always in the same path almost every another year goes. Prices of bitcoin always goes up then in a minute or day it will fall. Panic is not the must major thing to investor to do negotiations. I think falling of price is always the opportunity of businessmen.
okwang231

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:58:24 AM

yes in the past month the price of bitcoin really got tense because it was so big and lots of panic bitcoin holders but stop panic because the price was now rerecovering bitcoin rising this month and according to the prediction of bitcoin analysis it would be bitcoin triple price this year so do not panic and just wait for the btc pump to market

>        MFCHAIN        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
<MFCHAIN.COM> <WHITEPAPER>                        <TELEGRAM> <YOUTUBE>
pallang

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:39:42 AM

Bitcoin price is falling down we all know it but don't panic better hold your bitcoin just wait for the time that it's price will go up to gain profit.

Bitcoin2009

Activity: 1050

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:15:29 AM

It is time to cool the mind, the price is past $ 11,300 and it's time we have to buy, if previously sold in a panic condition then now is buying in a state of panic because bitcoin prices will be expensive.
thienytcc

Activity: 251

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:17:04 AM

To be straightforward all coins experience this cycle so I'm not very stressed that the price is going down as we have witnessed this to all the best coins like ETH, LTC, DASH and numerous others. Keep in mind individuals just lose when they offer at a misfortune. It could in all likelihood be the miners auctioning off their coins to get back their running expenses. In panic time, I think we should calm down, rather buying than selling.
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:48:46 AM

Bitcoin price is falling down we all know it but don't panic better hold your bitcoin just wait for the time that it's price will go up to gain profit.
The first thing we do is do not check the price daily, better check once a week, if we intend to invest bitcoin then make a profit target at least a year, if prices fall then do not panic because everything will go back up.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:40:52 AM

The first thing we do is do not check the price daily, better check once a week, if we intend to invest bitcoin then make a profit target at least a year, if prices fall then do not panic because everything will go back up.

Dont be panic if the pricing of bitcoin will falling because that is normaly of pricing of bitcoin and that time is the best to buy a bitcoin because we know the pricing of bitcoin is moving rising and falling.people dont understand if the bitcoin will down pricing and if you have a bitcoin you hold it because bitcoin will rise again and give it trust in bitcoin because theres many persons end the poverty with investing a bitcoin.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Mrjitter

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:23:12 AM

Of course, this can be considered a panic because your money you invested in bitcoin decreases, but it should not succumb to it and it is better to have patience and wait this period with falling prices
NS-Soul

Activity: 497
Merit: 110

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:04:34 AM

Of course, this can be considered a panic because your money you invested in bitcoin decreases, but it should not succumb to it and it is better to have patience and wait this period with falling prices
For others its panic time but, im not considering it to a panic selling or ptanic buying because i know that keeping it or holding will be much needed than selling specifically in lose. Many people didn't understand why this such things happwns in crypto and thats why they sell.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
enwi

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 07:39:27 AM

falling prices, sometimes it makes some people panic so they do things that will actually make them lose, better calm the mind do not emotional, think the best step and I think holding is the best step
joshua10

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:20:03 AM

so much bit of panic is a bit panic but it does not last to now because now its price is rising too much now so nothing to worry because according to their prediction the price of btc now will be triple

qtypatuty

Activity: 144

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:39:59 AM

The best thing you should do is nothing. Do not sell your bitcoin just because its value is dropping for the reason that selling due to panic and fear of loss is something not sensible in cryptocurrencies. Just keep on holding on your bitcoin because eventually the price dropping will end, and soon it will rise back up, you'll get what you lost, and gain yout profit.

freo01

Activity: 93

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:47:51 AM

If it so then it is the right time to buy and hold bitcoin for a moment. forget about the word "panic" and remember always "HOLD" Smiley but at the end of the day your decision still wins mate
Pjoh ie

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:01:50 AM

I still want to maintain bitcoin because I felt a profit of here, bitcoin much different with others, significant distinction is in terms of prices, it makes bitcoin more profit.
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: