Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:33:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is Falling...Is it Panic Time?  (Read 34110 times)
MrRiuss

Activity: 317
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:30:16 PM

falling and rising is usual activity in the trading world, so take it easy, dont be panic.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bunch

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:46:04 PM

As a pretty new crypto investor, I try to be a long time investor. I put in about 8 months pay in September/October and have had a 5x turn into a 2x. Today’s 2x is still an amazing roi. But days like we have had last week/month or so is somewhat stressing. But, I did go into the market with money I thought I was ready to ‘risk away’. But to this day, I am not considering selling out. I just kick myself for not investing many years ago...
gordeevaar

Activity: 35
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:33:48 PM

If you invested at high levels $15000 or so, there is no point in selling in loss with fear. Wait for 3 months and sell when it reaches at least $20000.
latoxine34

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:44:40 PM

And the fight to stay above 7000$ is begining at the time I write this message.

MAybe in few months / years somebody will read this, and think it was a very good time to buy...Or to exit. Can't tell right now. I stay on the boat with my noisy heaters !
IsabelCornd

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:34:18 PM

Better not to start getting mad because it was obvious that price gonna start decresing few month ago. And i am sure  that everyone who wanted already get their profit.
LastJedi

Activity: 182
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:43:26 PM

Heard it continues it's decent because of tether causing more losses in the crypto confidence in the market.
This I don't know because I don't have an account on bitfinex so don't have any of that USDT either. Undecided

flyingplows

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:05:54 PM

Bitcoin can easily fall more from here since I think it's panic selling in China that causes this huge drop in price. Once the situation improves there or Chinese get rid of all their coins, Bitcoin will go only upwards from there. This time will come, it may come sooner or later though  Tongue

NelJohn

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:36:20 PM

dont panic this is the best time to buy bitcoin and more people knows that we need to buy more to support bitcoin/cryptocurrencies you wasting your time if you waiting up the bitcoin price

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄▄█████████
         ▄█████▀▀
        ████▀    ▄▄██████████▄▄            ▄█████  █████▄       ▄████████████▄   ██████████▄    ███  ▄██████████████▄ ███▄       ▄███
       ████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄         ██████▀   ▀█████     █████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀   ████  ▀██████████████▀ █████▄   ▄█████
      ████   ████▀           ▀████       ████▀        ▀████   ████          ████   ████       ████                     ▀█████▄█████▀  
      ███▌   ███▌             ▐███      ████                 ████            ████   ████     ████    ▄████████████▄      ▀███████▀    
███   ████   ████▄                      ████                 ████            ████    ████   ████     ▀████████████▀      ▄███████▄    
███    ████   ▀█████▄▄▄                  ████▄        ▄████   ████          ████      ████ ████                        ▄█████▀█████▄  
 ███    ████▄    ▀▀████                   ██████▄   ▄█████     █████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████        ███████       ▄█████████████████████▀   ▀█████
  ███    ▀█████▄▄                          ▀█████  █████▀       ▀████████████▀          █████        ▀███████████████████▀       ▀███
   ███▄    ▀▀█████████
    ▀███▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀████▄▄        
         ▀▀█████████
One Stop Trading Platform
|  Fast & Reliable  |  Real Time  |  Secure  |  Sharing Fees  |

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
         ██████
         ██████
         ██████
         ██████
         ██████   █████
██████   ██████   █████
██████   ██████   █████
██████[/color]
   CONTACT COVEX  
info@covex.io     Telegram
edora

Activity: 314
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:44:33 PM

i still hold my bitcoins even though the price value was falling down.Being panic is not the solutions we always experienced that ,and all we have to do is being calm and wait for the increase again .Sooner or later bitcoin price will rise again and our profit will come back again.
thewojciech

Activity: 24

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 09:56:24 PM

I dont panic becuase i have work, a girlfriend (wife soon), 2 cats, and we're happy for having about 1,5k EUR/monthly from out work. Cryptocurrencies are just addon for our life. I invested maybe about 2,2k EUR in mining rig, and all i have to is paying about 150 EUR/ monthly for that thing. I think that alot of people here made lots of money in cryptos and they're rich now, but greed will always take a lead here. To all people who bought cryptos when they was ATH.

Dont panic, download some games, and dont look at charts for few months.
icoworld

Activity: 300
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:04:14 AM

I think that any time when bitcoin falls in price for people who have it there is a panicky time as they worry about their money
Ethernel

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:36:21 AM

Panic is the enemy of any investor. Many of the owners of bitcoins imagined themselves to be investors, but in fact are simple opportunists. They use the long-term trend of bitcoin prices to rise. At the slightest drop they panic and because of their inappropriate actions everyone suffers.
lunnatic

Activity: 1190

COMBONetwork

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:40:06 AM

It's not the right time to panic until selling all your money. Bitcoin value will recover do not be afraid be better to keep holding. The unstable of bitcoin is often happen.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:07:51 AM

It's not the right time to panic until selling all your money. Bitcoin value will recover do not be afraid be better to keep holding. The unstable of bitcoin is often happen.

Selling your bitcoin will just make bitcoin's price decrease more and instead of getting panic and sell your bitcoin at a losing price, just hodl what you got. And to make it more interesting here's what experienced holders' said, "buy the dip."

@minajeryll

Activity: 129

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:15:59 AM

Panic time? Not at all because it's natural for bitcoin to increase and decrease its value. Do not panic, in this field not just your money is your capital it also deals with your patience and your risky attitude. Panic is not an option, patience will do.
latoxine34

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:38:42 AM
Last edit: February 06, 2018, 06:49:12 AM by latoxine34

panic now no, but when you see this slippy stairs, yesterday (for me ) on the 8th floor actually on the 6th going down,  you can wonder until wich floor they will stop. 5th ? 4th ?... Huh Huh Huh

I hope in front of an elevator !   Grin
qwertysungit

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:49:28 AM

According to my friend preev.com, as of press time, the value of Bitcoin is standing at $2,351. Though I would say that this still considered as a feat, some are worried because it almost reached $2,800 again after the correction that happened days ago.

I have read that the decline can partly be contributed to newcomers especially neophyte traders who still have to be well-versed on the market...and can easily be ignited to do panic selling once they can fell that anything can be wrong.

Against this backdrop...are you holding on to your Bitcoin or transferring it into another digital currency?
When people/investors don't know how to crypto currency running and the big impact is bitcoin is falling many of them really panicking but if you have experience in this situation I think you are laughing for people who have a weak hands, and do you think bitcoin will be being fall or drag down, if that's happen maybe crypto will be drag for this, BTC is the number one token in cryto world, so better think of it. Just hodl, don't be affected of the others if you believe of this token.  Grin
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:52:30 AM

Selling your bitcoin will just make bitcoin's price decrease more and instead of getting panic and sell your bitcoin at a losing price, just hodl what you got. And to make it more interesting here's what experienced holders' said, "buy the dip."

The problem with that not many expected btc to go this low anymore so they started either "buying the dip" when it went below 10k and now they're also at a loss. Its given that panic is what makes weak hands sell at a loss, and that's probably good for us hodlers in the long run

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
latoxine34

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:04:23 AM

The problem with that not many expected btc to go this low anymore so they started either "buying the dip" when it went below 10k and now they're also at a loss. Its given that panic is what makes weak hands sell at a loss, and that's probably good for us hodlers in the long run

Yes,

I recently did that for BCH, pump,dump,pump,dump...Ok let's jump in the boat, it can not fall ( as it follow the BTC a correction would be around 10k$ no less ). And you know the rest.

I lost € because I ''had'' to buy a miner but if not I would just have to wait, because until you don't sell, you don't loose. You cry, but you still have hope.
NicG13

Activity: 74

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:14:00 AM

People are panicking all right. I look around and see my friends sell when a couple of weeks ago they all talked of trading and HODL-ing their way into the multi-trillion-dollar market cap space. The problem I see is two-fold. People sell because they are scared, period. And then people sell because they too are somewhat scared by the thought of much-diminished profits and want to rebuy later, to increase profits. This creates a vicious circle and self-fulfilling prophecy where the market keeps going down and down. That's fine, though. The challenge for all of us who are already HODL-ing will be to judge the bottom of the market well and come in with new funds.
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: