Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:21:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 120 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (Closed) Butter Bot!: Premier Bitstamp, and BTC-E EMA Trading Platform (Closed)  (Read 274743 times)
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1183
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2013, 03:09:39 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2013, 04:43:20 PM by fible1

Once BTC-E/Bitstamp and alt currencies are implemented I'll be buying it, at the moment it's not worth the premium over the free versions imo.

Hi IdiotHole Smiley,

I would like to tell you why I think you should buy now:

I appreciate your opinion and please be aware that within a month to six weeks we will be changing the history of Bitcoin Bots, guaranteed Smiley. We will be doing some things that have not been done yet, and we will be doing things right that have not yet been implemented properly before. We will announce new features to be implemented immediately as as well as lay out some of our plans, I believe you and the Bitcoin community will be very pleased with us Smiley.

We will be releasing a free upgrade with other new features (not BTCE yet) late this week.

We already have an important host of features but I understand your desire for certain specific improvements. We have received over 100 suggestions for additional features AND WE HAVE NOT TURNED A SINGLE ONE DOWN YET. We have 5 major releases already planned and several free upgrades coming out (like the coming out in the next few days) that should keep you busy in between Smiley.

In our first few days, we have already released three fixed versions as bugs were reported, we operate on a flexible and solution oriented schedule. If it has a bug, we will squash it for you Smiley.

V2 will be our first major upgrade in the next few weeks and we believe it will be a game changer. Early adopters, as loyal customers, will receive this as a free upgrade. Early adopters (those who purchase before V2), will also receive STEEP DISCOUNTS in future full version upgrades and many other goodies for FREE Smiley.

Finally, the best reason you should buy from us:

1. It's our dedicated customer service. We work on issues as they come in 12 hours a day EDT. Our customers receive full Support from purchase onwards during the life cycle of their product. We have attended to over 1000 emails in the last week alone. We solve issues as they come in and we strive to offer the best service possible. If you have an issue, we will fix it; if you need to talk to someone about setup, call us; even if you just want to talk strategy, we are here for you. And of course, if you want new features, we are yet to turn one down. You can't say that about the freebots.

-With the freebots there is no support.
-With the freebots you have to wait until the programmer feel like fixing his bugs.
-With the freebots the code is not vetted, we are an established company, we stand behind our product.
-For us, quality comes first.

In any development, it is impossible to create a perfect product, but this is our promise:

1. We guarantee the quality of our product, if you have an issue that is within our ability to fix, we will solve it in a timely manner.
2. If your issue can not be fixed by us, we will advocate for a resolution (as in the case of the API issue we are both coding a client side solution and working with MtGox and their available products).
3. When you buy from us, you join our family. We take care of our family Smiley.

I will be sure to forward some early releases your way so that you can decide for yourself as these become available Smiley.

If there is anything at all I can do for you, or any other features you would like, please let me know Smiley.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
"Crypto Success":  bit.ly/Crypto-Success; "Principles for Crypto Investment":  bit.ly/Crypto-Principles; "Crypto Survival":  bit.ly/Crypto-Survival';
PGP Key(s): Pablo@Pablo-Lema.com: http://pastebin.com/V8Z4WxUE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PassiTheApe

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 03:31:01 PM

We are having a great week!

Take advantage of 10% discount code "TB0874" before it expires!

www.btcbots.com

Pablo.

When does it expire? ;-)

You´re saying the upcoming version (2) will be a free upgrade for the customers who already bought the current version, but somehow that has a connotation that makes me ask: will upgrades to newer version cost something in the future and if yes how much will that cost?

15oK8nTR7UhycbEhVK7GydVhJd518tLqrP
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2013, 03:42:26 PM

We are having a great week!

Take advantage of 10% discount code "TB0874" before it expires!

www.btcbots.com

Pablo.

When does it expire? ;-)

You´re saying the upcoming version (2) will be a free upgrade for the customers who already bought the current version, but somehow that has a connotation that makes me ask: will upgrades to newer version cost something in the future and if yes how much will that cost?

Hi Passi Smiley,
   MAJOR upgrades will cost an optional 7 to 15 USD (depending on the upgrade), that we will heavily discounted for early adopters. These upgrades will be completely optional and all previous versions will work perfectly. The reason for this charge is that the changes we have in the works are very complex and we need to offset that somehow.

Our interest however, is in community satisfaction, if the majority of the community feels this charge is unreasonable (remember: this will only be for VERY MAJOR upgrades) than we will work with our customers to come up with a different model. Customer service is our #1 priority.

Also, several of the planned VERY MAJOR upgrades will also be free.

Please let me know if you have any other questions, or email me at pablo@btcbots.com Smiley.

Pablo.

PS: About the discount code: Soon Smiley.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
"Crypto Success":  bit.ly/Crypto-Success; "Principles for Crypto Investment":  bit.ly/Crypto-Principles; "Crypto Survival":  bit.ly/Crypto-Survival';
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2013, 10:49:44 PM

*****UPDATE ANNOUNCEMENT******

Over the weekend we will be releasing a new build of our bot that will include several new features that will be announced in the coming days. I do want to go ahead and let everyone know that we have worked hard to deal with the Mt.Gox API issues and although a full solution will be included in V2 we have implemented an API change and other code based enhancements in the current build. We have been beta testing the new release and have experienced no lag or crash issues at all so far. We hope this will be useful to our customers currently experiencing issues with the Mt.Gox API. Existing customers will be directly emailed copies of the new build upon release.

Any questions? Please email me:

pablo@btcbots.com

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2013, 10:31:47 PM

Sneak peek (Can anybody spot the differences?) More to come!:

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
bizmar

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2013, 01:18:29 PM

Well, here is my "review"  Roll Eyes

I was looking for a trading bot. First i found a bunch on GitHub but they were all a half finished undocumented mess. Than I found the original Chrome trading bot. It was great, easy to use and also full of bugs and not actively developed anymore. I had to "restart" it many times a day. So when i saw someone was willing to develop it further and do that in a professional manner and not just as a freetime project. I was really happy.

And i have to say they do live up to their support claims. They are very prompt in there response and really helpful.
After i reported a bug they released a update within 24 hours.

They have been steadily updating the bot and have teased great upcoming features. I just hope they can stick to those promises in a timely manner. But i have high hopes because their timelines seem realistic.

Anyway, great job Pablo and company (i gadder you aren't alone in this endeavour Smiley)

Ps. The new version looks great.
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2013, 07:29:02 PM

*****UPDATE ANNOUNCEMENT******

Version 1.1 is Now Live!

Get it at: www.btcbots.com

Features:

1. GREATLY improved stability regarding Mt.Gox lag and API issues. Don't watch your bot crash when Mt.Gox is on the Fritz!
2. Support for EURO trading!
3. Trailing stop loss! Get out when you want to get out, no need for EMA value adjustments, just set stop loss and stop worrying!
4. Completely redesigned interface!
5. Bot can now accept NEGATIVE THRESHOLDS!
6. Graph interface included in options menu to help with bot trading value adjustments.
7.. EMA Lines added to the Graph.
8. Option to disable trading temporarily without having to shut the bot down.
9. 2 Day graph in main interface.
10. Same UNLIMITED world class tech support included for the installation and initial operation phase of your bot. More upgrades coming soon.

11. And best of all, it's a FREE upgrade for existing customers! and you can still use coupon code TB0874 for 10% OFF instantly!

Screenshots of the current version (V1.1):

Any questions? Please email me:

pablo@btcbots.com

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
Flummoxx

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 03:50:44 AM

So if my stop loss triggers a sell, when will the bot start to buy again?
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2013, 12:31:22 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2013, 01:02:47 PM by fible1

So if my stop loss triggers a sell, when will the bot start to buy again?

Hi Flumoxx Smiley,
   Yes, if your stop loss is triggered, your bot will buy again when your 2 set thresholds are reached again.

Best,
  Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2013, 06:44:25 PM

TESTIMONIALS:

A short excerpt of some of our Testimonials to date:

1 "Its a very very good introduction to bitcoin trading using a well-known trading algorithm.
Recommended."
empoweoqwj, bitcointalk.org

2. "So far I am very pleased and nearly willing to commit even larger amounts of money to this bot as it has already paid for itself."
lalicat, reddit

3. "Based on the functionality and the enthusiasm and friendlyness of the person who wrote it, I would highly recommend it if you're looking for an automated trading bot..."
http://btclag.org/?p=211

4. "And i have to say they do live up to their support claims. They are very prompt in there response and really helpful.
After i reported a bug they released a update within 24 hours."
bizmar, bitcointalk.org

Whatever your needs, just drop me a line: pablo@btcbots.com Smiley.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2013, 01:43:36 AM

Competition!!!

Friends,
    We will be writing an FAQ and are taking advantage of the opportunity for a friendly game with 2 Grand Prizes:

For People Who Have Not Yet Purchased

1. Send us a list of questions you would like to have answered before you make your purchase (an FAQ).
2. Let us know what else we can do to improve your experience (website features, bot features, it can be anything) and help you make up your mind!

The person with the most complete, thought out list (it need only be a list of questions and ideas to improve the experience) will win 1 FREE copy of B-Bot V1.1 No strings attached. For 5 minutes of your time you could receive a 99$ value, for FREE!

For Current Customers

1. Send us a list of the questions you had after you purchased. What would you have liked to have known then that would have made your experience better or more profitable?
2. Let us know what else we can do to improve your experience (website features, bot features, it can be anything)!

Existing customers will receive a FULL package upgrade to V3!!!

Rules

1. All submissions must be received by email at pablo@btcbots.com by 7 PM EST on Friday the 24th of May (Subject: Competition).
2. We will read your submissions in the office and choose the best ones amongst ourselves. Then we will each submit a group of the ones we like best and take a vote on the winner.
3. Entries will be judged on the quality and originality of the responses, NOT the quantity.
3. Our decision, which I will publish on the thread the following week, is final and can not be appealed.

Good luck to all!

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2013, 05:03:15 PM

We have had a great launch weekend!

Have you tried V1.1 yet? => www.btcbots.com

Get it now!

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2013, 05:34:53 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2013, 06:10:44 PM by fible1

Sorry but this one is better and cheaper with 10 days free test http://tradebot.unblog.fr

Yep it's the best.

I reviewed the site and it doesn't look too reliable to me given that there is no real world contact info, no buying process (just a demo link), and there really isn't much info about it anywhere (no testimonials, like we have), etc.

Also there is the problem of the three people pushing it on this thread being marked with a "SCAMMER" tag, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=189835.20 (towards the bottom).

I also tried downloading the software and ESET tags it as MALWARE. Heh.

But I don't want to sound like I'm putting it down Smiley. By all means, give your account info to an anonymous site with no info and the three people on one thread pushing the bot as "the best one" and "my favorite" labeled as "SCAMMERS". I'm glad you guys had a positive experience, let's see what others say when they try the bots side to side Smiley. If it actually is a bot and not the more likely scenario, a poorly disguised trojan Smiley.

You guys need to start putting some more effort into your scams Smiley.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
telemaco

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 06:12:00 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2013, 06:25:26 PM by telemaco

Yes, it does not look very safe. Kaspersky says that less than 10 users have downloaded the file and that it has appeared today. And 24% every day is just impossible, not even buying and selling in the optimal and always correct situations for a day would make you so much. I wonder if you can directly delete those two messages from this thread because probably someone will download it by mistake and regret it.
It is a pity we are not in Saudi Arabia where they could have their hands cut in the chip chop plaza.
davidspitzer

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 06:59:20 PM

I don't know about this other bot. But I can attest from personal experience and use that Fible1 and his software are 100% on the up and up. All my interaction with him and his software have been stellar
telemaco

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 09:07:59 PM

Yes, same here. Pablo's software works perfectly.
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2013, 03:34:01 PM

Submissions for our competition for a free version of V1.1 or a free upgrade to V3 have started to come in:

Don't get left out! All you need to do is submit a list of questions you would like to have answered before you purchase the product if you are not yet a customer (an FAQ) or a list of questions you had after you purchased the product if you are already a customer (also an FAQ). All we need are the questions and you could get a free copy of the best and easiest to use bot software out there (or a next generation free upgrade)!

Send your submissions to pablo@btcbots.com now!!!

or check us out at:

www.btcbots.com

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2013, 10:22:27 PM

Join us on TWITTER!!!!:

@BTCBots

Important information and product announcements; just another way to keep in touch!

Pablo.
www.btcbots.com

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2013, 05:52:49 PM

TIRED of your bot not woking?

TIRED of needing special software?

TIRED of having to code your own solutions?

TIRED of not having any support?

VISIT: www.btcbots.com; where everything works as advertised, GUARANTEED! NO special software required, NO coding or special skills necesary; and BEST of all: CONCIERGE level customer support for the installation and initail phase of your bot. Check out our thread! Not a single unstatisfied customer!

What others have to say:

1 "Its a very very good introduction to bitcoin trading using a well-known trading algorithm.
Recommended."
empoweoqwj, bitcointalk.org

2. "So far I am very pleased and nearly willing to commit even larger amounts of money to this bot as it has already paid for itself."
lalicat, reddit

3. "Based on the functionality and the enthusiasm and friendlyness of the person who wrote it, I would highly recommend it if you're looking for an automated trading bot..."
http://btclag.org/?p=211

4. "And i have to say they do live up to their support claims. They are very prompt in there response and really helpful.
After i reported a bug they released a update within 24 hours."
bizmar, bitcointalk.org

VISIT: www.btcbots.com or drop me an email at pablo@btcbots.com; Whatever your needs, we're there for you Smiley.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2013, 05:26:55 PM

You Still Have Time!:

Send us the questions you would like to see in our upcoming FAQ and you could win a FREE, no strings attached copy of our latest bot or a FREE upgrade to Version 3 (V3) if you already own the latest copy Smiley.

Just email me at pablo@btcbots.com

Don't miss a chance to join our community and run the best Bitcoin Bot anywhere, for FREE!

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 120 »
  Print  

Jump to: