Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:17:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 120 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (Closed) Butter Bot!: Premier Bitstamp, and BTC-E EMA Trading Platform (Closed)  (Read 274743 times)
Joerii
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2013, 09:55:40 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2013, 10:51:40 AM by Joerii

BBOT keeps telling me this :

Connection to the MtGox API failed. Please be patient while we try again.

EDIT : I'm starting to get very annoyed by this. Price has dropped a lot but I can't coun on BBot to keep my BTC safe right now. Then why did I buy BBOT.... grrr.

Hypercube - get the attention you deserve
gambitv

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 12:37:17 PM

Yep, that is why I tried with the free bot gekko and ran in simulation mode. Same thing happened last week.... gave me a sell order at the bottom price.

Perhaps the problem is not the software, but the exchange's inability to handle the traffic being passed down the API.

The stock market today is a war zone, where algobots fight each other over pennies, millions of times a second.
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1183
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2013, 08:10:58 PM

Hi Smiley,
  Yes, the problem is the Gox API. Our next build will be much more resistant to this situation. I don´t want to reveal too much right now but I think we have found a good way to mitigate this situation. I will post more information about V2´s features and improvements as soon as we luanch Beta testing Smiley.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
"Crypto Success":  bit.ly/Crypto-Success; "Principles for Crypto Investment":  bit.ly/Crypto-Principles; "Crypto Survival":  bit.ly/Crypto-Survival';
PGP Key(s): Pablo@Pablo-Lema.com: http://pastebin.com/V8Z4WxUE
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2013, 06:35:59 PM

I want to let everyone know that work on V2 (our feature added, completely rewritten bot) today is coming along nicely, there are some great upgrades in the works Smiley.

It´s a good time to purchase your B-Bot and ensure a free upgrade into the all new system.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
"Crypto Success":  bit.ly/Crypto-Success; "Principles for Crypto Investment":  bit.ly/Crypto-Principles; "Crypto Survival":  bit.ly/Crypto-Survival';
tempt

Activity: 294
Merit: 262

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 10:21:12 PM

Is there any reference on how much % it makes per month since selling started?

thank you
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2013, 11:11:42 PM

Is there any reference on how much % it makes per month since selling started?

thank you

Hi Tempt Smiley,
   There really aren´t because the "starter" settings that we provide are intended to be modified by their users as soon as they get a hang of how the bot works based on their appetite for risk.

The question would really depend on who you ask and what settings they have.

Please let me know if I can be of any service Smiley.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
scooterking

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 02:46:24 PM

What successful configs are you running in the large highs/lows (i.e. now) ??

thanks!
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2013, 03:14:45 PM

What successful configs are you running in the large highs/lows (i.e. now) ??

thanks!

With large highs/lows the suggested starter settings are a good place to begin analysis.

Buy 1:0.15
Buy 2:0.23

Sell 1:0.13
Sell 2:0.17

30 minute time window.

Depending on my own appetite for risk I may change settings to the following:

Buy 1:0.15
Buy 2:0.18

Sell 1:0.13
Sell 2:0.15

In this case the bot will buy in earlier on a rise, but it runs the risk of accruing fees on fluctuations that do not constitute true up trends. I have also lowered the "sell" threshold to get me out of a crash earlier.

These are just general suggestions, you should make modifications based on your own experience and appetite for risk. I am happy to discuss any settings you may wish to use with you and offer some suggestions and guidance.

You can drop me an email at any point: pablo@btcbots.com

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
scooterking

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 05:21:22 PM

Thanks!  Are you changing your EMA on your risk settings?

thanks!
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2013, 05:36:12 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2013, 11:05:11 PM by fible1

It´s been a busy day working on the new software. We have some great surprises in store for you guys Smiley.

If you haven´t purchased yet, now is the time to get the best deal, before our ground breaking Version 2 comes out.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 07:51:26 PM

Friends,

I want to give everyone notice that I will no longer be receiving emails at fible1@yahoo.com; please direct all future communications to pablo@btcbots.com Smiley.

Whatever you need, we´re here for you.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
qiuness

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 01:43:41 AM

Fible, i`m interested in the bot as well...would it work on btc-e as well? if not, are there any plans for algorythms on BTC-E ?
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2013, 05:44:46 AM

Fible, i`m interested in the bot as well...would it work on btc-e as well? if not, are there any plans for algorythms on BTC-E ?

Hi Qiuness Smiley,
     We will be introducing BTC-E trading in about 3 weeks with the release of Version 2 (V2). This will be a free upgrade to current customers.

If you purchase now, I´m happy to send you an early beta release as soon as we have those available.

Please let me know if I can be of service any other way Smiley.

Best,
   Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
Charles999

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 07:25:06 PM

I am a big fan of this platform.

nice

Testimonials:

1 "Its a very very good introduction to bitcoin trading using a well-known trading algorithm.
Recommended."
empoweoqwj, bitcointalk.org

2. "So far I am very pleased and nearly willing to commit even larger amounts of money to this bot as it has already paid for itself."
lalicat, reddit

3. "Based on the functionality and the enthusiasm and friendlyness of the person who wrote it, I would highly recommend it if you're looking for an automated trading bot..."
http://btclag.org/?p=211

4. "And i have to say they do live up to their support claims. They are very prompt in there response and really helpful.
After i reported a bug they released a update within 24 hours."
bizmar, bitcointalk.org

*****UPDATE ANNOUNCEMENT******

Version 1.1 is Now Live!

Get it at: www.btcbots.com

New Features (V1.1):

1. GREATLY improved stability regarding Mt.Gox lag and API issues. Don't watch your bot crash when Mt.Gox is on the Fritz!

2. Support for EURO trading!

3. Trailing stop loss! Get out when you want to get out, no need for EMA value adjustments, just set stop loss and stop worrying!

4. Completely redesigned interface!

5. Bot can now accept NEGATIVE THRESHOLDS!

6. Graph interface included in options menu to help with bot trading value adjustments.

7.. EMA Lines added to the Graph.

8. Option to disable trading temporarily without having to shut the bot down.

9. 2 Day graph in main interface.

10. Same UNLIMITED world class tech support included for the installation and initial operation phase of your bot. More upgrades coming soon.

11. And best of all, it's a FREE upgrade for existing cusotmers! and you can still use coupon code TB0874 for 10% OFF instantly!

Some of the Already Existing Features (Since V1.0)

1. Fully automated EMA based trading engine

2. Fully customizable trading strategy

3. Mail notifications on imminent orders

4. The code has been completely written in JQuery.

5. You can set different trading windows, 1 minute, 15 minutes, 30 minutes, 45 minutes and 1 hour.

6. You can set two different thresholds for buy and sell commands. You will be notified when the EMA value passes threshold 1 but the bot will only trade after the EMA value has passed threshold 2. Thats 2 threshold for buy and 2 thresholds for sell that you can set.

7. The bot now displays a beautiful graph to show you the trend.

8. There is an arrow on the display showing whether the trend is going up or down.

The Deal:

We are selling copies of this bot compiled as an extension for 99 USD (equivalent BTC at MtGox Spot). There is nothing to stop you from distributing the bot but we will be making continuos upgrades to the bot and will give these at a discount or free depending on the upgrade to those who have purchased the code from us directly. We are also taking requests for new features.

Its a great piece of code and we have been using it profitably for the past few weeks and we have made over 100% profit given the radical market.

Go to www.btcbots.com if you are interested in purchasing and join the approved client list for future upgrades. We will offer a full refund if any of the features do not work as expected (which they do) Smiley.

Screenshots of the current version (V1.1):

EDIT: The easiest way to get the bot is to go to our new webstore: www.btcbots.com or contact me at sales@btcbots.com; we are offering an exclusive 10% discount to everyone who purchases through the site in honor of innaguration, please use discount code: TB0874 Smiley.

RUNS ON: Windows with Chrome Installed, OSX with Chrome Installed, and Linux with Chrome and X Installed.

EDIT: Please try out the suggested settings in post #16 below.

EDIT: Please keep in mind that with your purchase you receive unlimited access to skype with us, email us, and call us during the setup and initial operation phase of your bot, free! I am here to serve your needs and make your experience as profitable as possible! Smiley.

We are here to help so whatever questions you may have, just let us know Smiley.

Best,
  Pablo.
pablo@btcbots.com
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2013, 08:43:46 PM

I am a big fan of this platform.

nice

Testimonials:

1 "Its a very very good introduction to bitcoin trading using a well-known trading algorithm.
Recommended."
empoweoqwj, bitcointalk.org

2. "So far I am very pleased and nearly willing to commit even larger amounts of money to this bot as it has already paid for itself."
lalicat, reddit

3. "Based on the functionality and the enthusiasm and friendlyness of the person who wrote it, I would highly recommend it if you're looking for an automated trading bot..."
http://btclag.org/?p=211

4. "And i have to say they do live up to their support claims. They are very prompt in there response and really helpful.
After i reported a bug they released a update within 24 hours."
bizmar, bitcointalk.org

*****UPDATE ANNOUNCEMENT******

Version 1.1 is Now Live!

Get it at: www.btcbots.com

New Features (V1.1):

1. GREATLY improved stability regarding Mt.Gox lag and API issues. Don't watch your bot crash when Mt.Gox is on the Fritz!

2. Support for EURO trading!

3. Trailing stop loss! Get out when you want to get out, no need for EMA value adjustments, just set stop loss and stop worrying!

4. Completely redesigned interface!

5. Bot can now accept NEGATIVE THRESHOLDS!

6. Graph interface included in options menu to help with bot trading value adjustments.

7.. EMA Lines added to the Graph.

8. Option to disable trading temporarily without having to shut the bot down.

9. 2 Day graph in main interface.

10. Same UNLIMITED world class tech support included for the installation and initial operation phase of your bot. More upgrades coming soon.

11. And best of all, it's a FREE upgrade for existing cusotmers! and you can still use coupon code TB0874 for 10% OFF instantly!

Some of the Already Existing Features (Since V1.0)

1. Fully automated EMA based trading engine

2. Fully customizable trading strategy

3. Mail notifications on imminent orders

4. The code has been completely written in JQuery.

5. You can set different trading windows, 1 minute, 15 minutes, 30 minutes, 45 minutes and 1 hour.

6. You can set two different thresholds for buy and sell commands. You will be notified when the EMA value passes threshold 1 but the bot will only trade after the EMA value has passed threshold 2. Thats 2 threshold for buy and 2 thresholds for sell that you can set.

7. The bot now displays a beautiful graph to show you the trend.

8. There is an arrow on the display showing whether the trend is going up or down.

The Deal:

We are selling copies of this bot compiled as an extension for 99 USD (equivalent BTC at MtGox Spot). There is nothing to stop you from distributing the bot but we will be making continuos upgrades to the bot and will give these at a discount or free depending on the upgrade to those who have purchased the code from us directly. We are also taking requests for new features.

Its a great piece of code and we have been using it profitably for the past few weeks and we have made over 100% profit given the radical market.

Go to www.btcbots.com if you are interested in purchasing and join the approved client list for future upgrades. We will offer a full refund if any of the features do not work as expected (which they do) Smiley.

Screenshots of the current version (V1.1):

EDIT: The easiest way to get the bot is to go to our new webstore: www.btcbots.com or contact me at sales@btcbots.com; we are offering an exclusive 10% discount to everyone who purchases through the site in honor of innaguration, please use discount code: TB0874 Smiley.

RUNS ON: Windows with Chrome Installed, OSX with Chrome Installed, and Linux with Chrome and X Installed.

EDIT: Please try out the suggested settings in post #16 below.

EDIT: Please keep in mind that with your purchase you receive unlimited access to skype with us, email us, and call us during the setup and initial operation phase of your bot, free! I am here to serve your needs and make your experience as profitable as possible! Smiley.

We are here to help so whatever questions you may have, just let us know Smiley.

Best,
  Pablo.
pablo@btcbots.com

Charles,
   Thank you!

Whatever you need, please don´t hesitate to let me know Smiley.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2013, 04:08:04 PM

Friends,
   We are working hard on V2 and it is coming along on schedule Smiley. I want to thank everyone for their great suggestions, we wanted to introduce as much functionality into the bot as possible and your ideas were key to making this happen Smiley.

We will have a full feature announcement as soon as we open the beta testing phase but I´m sure most of you will be very pleased.

If you aren´t yet a customer, there is still time to get in on the ground floor and get the best deal and value for your money possible; V2 will be a great step up in the bot market and a free upgrade to early adopters.

Whatever anyone needs, please just let me know.

Pablo.
www.btcbots.com
Pablo@btcbots.com

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
Grinny

Activity: 390
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 07:41:29 PM

The Bot ran for 4 hours without any problems, then suddenly this error came up (like described above):

Problem accessing MtGox account.
Go check the Options page.

Loading data...

Is there any workaround for this issue?

Crypto-Trade: Invest. Trade. Be free.
BTC: 16seZufhkvG92kmwjBmeknASaDEJQChmNz | LTC: LSXJFDjujJkAVgE3AmTyoU5W9yA2vzijbq
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2013, 07:53:08 PM

The Bot ran for 4 hours without any problems, then suddenly this error came up (like described above):

Problem accessing MtGox account.
Go check the Options page.

Loading data...

Is there any workaround for this issue?

Hi Grinny Smiley,
   There are a couple of reasons for this issue, but the main one is that the Mt. Gox API is saturated and can´t be contacted. Currently there is no real work around as the Bot relies on the Gox API to be able to trade. Version 2 of the bot however, which will be released shortly, will work through our servers. When the Gox API is unreachable, our server will periodically try to reestablish connection and then help execute your trades with the latest information when the connection has been reestablished. This whole process will be transparent to the user and that dreaded API message should be gone forever Smiley.

Please be aware that this is a Mt. Gox issue and not one with the bot. As we will also be adding support for other exchanges in V2 (did I just blow the surprise? Smiley ) You will also have the chance to take your business to another exchange if you like.

V2 will be a free upgrade to current subscribers.

If you have any other questions, don´t hesitate to contact me at pablo@btcbots.com

Smiley.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
Grinny

Activity: 390
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 07:01:38 PM

So, ....the bot doesn't work for all of you since Saturday? Sad

Crypto-Trade: Invest. Trade. Be free.
BTC: 16seZufhkvG92kmwjBmeknASaDEJQChmNz | LTC: LSXJFDjujJkAVgE3AmTyoU5W9yA2vzijbq
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2013, 12:15:04 AM

So, ....the bot doesn't work for all of you since Saturday? Sad

Grinny,
  That's not right, API issues do not last that long. There is likely another extension interfering with your bot. Please contact me at pablo@btcbots.com and I will get you up and running Smiley.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 120 »
  Print  

Jump to: