Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:11:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 120 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (Closed) Butter Bot!: Premier Bitstamp, and BTC-E EMA Trading Platform (Closed)  (Read 274742 times)
Kuroth

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2013, 03:19:23 PM

Guys..  All good points and theories BUT having read GoomBoo's thread and back tested myself, it dont prove out...  I was amazed in my back testing how time and time again the 10, 21, 0.025, ,0.025 1H ALWAYS had the best results..   Now I know back testing results might not always have the same results in the future but its still pretty accurate..

GoomBoo did at one point go to 1D instead of 1H...  But he was trading manually and not using any Bot(That we know of)

HIGHLY recommend you read all of GoomBoo's Thread

"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kuroth

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2013, 03:28:50 PM

Also call me crazy but I dont plan to measure the success of my Bots trading(settings) until about 1 year of running it 24/7 365 days a year..

I think most want to measure their success in 3 or 4 weeks...       EMA dont work that way and if that is what your after, you need to find some other method.

For example..  In the last 2+ weeks of using this method and Bot, I have had 4 losses(small) in a row and just now early this morning my first win(small).

I am not sure most people have the patiance for this Long term method(as stated over and over and over in GoomBoss thread)    Grin

fible1 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1183
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2013, 03:36:21 PM

I just want to let everyone know that we are on track for V2 release next week.

The code has been entirely rewritten from scratch and several important features added such as:

-Support for BTCE
-Server Back End to improve stability and support
-Fiat Reserve
-BTC Reserve
-Increased speed, and versatility.
-No need to reset, just set it and go.
-Recoding of "Trailing Stop Loss," bot is disabled when TSL is triggered to avoid rebuy fess.

The website and the bot interface are also going to be relaunched, we hope everyone loves the new product!

BUY NOW: There is still time to get in on the "Early Adopter" deal before we launch V2. Anyone who purchases before the V2 launch will receive a FREE 1 year subscription to V2, an HUGE value.

If anyone has any questions, please drop me a line.

Pablo.
www.btcbots.com
-Recoding of "Trailing Stop Loss," bot is disabled when TSL is triggered to avoid rebuy fess.

Could you explain more about this particular feature?

Hi,
   Yes, I'm happy to explain Smiley.

Trailing stop loss allows you to set a value which is a percentage. Then the bot will sell all your BTC for USD if the max price of BTC since you turned on the bot falls below your Trailing Stop Loss setting by the percentage you have specified. It is a safeguard feature in case of a crash.

In the past, if the TSL was triggered but the market went up again, the bot could in theory rebuy incurring possible losses through fees. We have recoded it so that a TSL trigger will pause the bot until an operator has had a chance to review everything and reset it.

We believe this mode will be much more efficient.

Please let me know if you have any other questions Smiley,

Pablo.
Trailing Stop Loss = A percentage value. (Got it)

"Then the bot will sell all your BTC for USD if the max price of BTC since you turned on the bot falls below your Trailing Stop Loss setting by the percentage you have specified. "

TSL is 1.0 %
If Max_Price_of_BTC < TSL
Then
Sell_All_BTC_For_USD

"It is a safeguard feature in case of a crash."

Huh....?

< I am confused.

=================

I understand that TSL is made to tackle a very critical problem of the average price going up rather than down. In day trading you cannot honestly lose if you turned all BTC to USD and the price plummets. (except in cases where it reaches zero)

You'd always want to increase your BitCoins by following a basic principle.

A) Sell your BTC for USD At the highest peaks, B) then when the price plummets buy the coins you sold plus whatever else extra you can afford at the lower price point. C) Then, when the price goes up again, you resell the BTC for USD again and you end up with more USD than the first round.

The only way to lose in this strategy is if (Part C) never happens again OR (In part A) you sell too low and misjudge where the peak is.

So Trailing Stop Loss is there to prevent (Part A) from happening or limiting the loss (Stop Loss percentage?). Do I understand this correctly? Or is a Trailing Stop Loss different than a regular Stop Loss?

----------------------

What is catching me off guard is that you are supposed to be using TSL as a function to determine where there is a loss by the average price in a period going up (after a Sell_All_BTC gets triggered). Or did I just read that wrong?

Usually a "crash" is defined as a downward market. If this is the case wouldn't it be extremely profitable to ride the market downhill and at the lowest crossover signal to trigger a Buy_All_BTC?

Or is B-Bot's strategy completely different from what I have described? (I know, I know, "Trends" not "Day Trading")

Hi PuertoLibre Smiley,
   I think the main misunderstanding we are having is as to how the bot works. You discuss the profitability of riding the market on a downward trend and then doubling down and purchasing as much as possible in hope of multiplying your profits when the market rebounds (again, day trading).

As you yourself mention, there are two critical point in your strategy:

1. Clearly identifying peaks and valleys.
2. That the market rebounds.

Condition 1 may be subject to statistical analysis, condition 2 is pretty much unpredictable.

An EMA bot works in exactly the opposite way, it seeks to let you buy early during a climb and sell early during a downward trend. Hence when I mention that TSL is a safety feature I mean exactly that; it is a bypass to threshold selling in case there is a flash crash in an extremely volatile market.

TSL is NOT a feature you keep on at all times or one that you set and forget about. It is an automatic "panic button" if you are looking at a highly volatile market. You should NOT keep it on at all times as it will interfere with normal bot operation (by shutting it off if it feels the market is flash crashing).

I hope this clarifies your doubts, please let me know if I may be of further service Smiley.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
"Crypto Success":  bit.ly/Crypto-Success; "Principles for Crypto Investment":  bit.ly/Crypto-Principles; "Crypto Survival":  bit.ly/Crypto-Survival';
PGP Key(s): Pablo@Pablo-Lema.com: http://pastebin.com/V8Z4WxUE
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2013, 03:48:38 PM

----------------------
What is catching me off guard is that you are supposed to be using TSL as a function to determine where there is a loss by the average price in a period going up (after a Sell_All_BTC gets triggered). Or did I just read that wrong?

Usually a "crash" is defined as a downward market. If this is the case wouldn't it be extremely profitable to ride the market downhill and at the lowest crossover signal to trigger a Buy_All_BTC?

Or is B-Bot's strategy completely different from what I have described? (I know, I know, "Trends" not "Day Trading")

I've been thinking along the same lines.

The problem with going with "trends" in one hour increments owes to how volatile the BTC market is. Unlike the stock market, where crashes are protracted over days and weeks, crashes on MtGox and BTCE are protracted over minutes and hours.

Those 1 to 2 hours could make all the difference in a crash situation, and the way the bot currently works with thresholds could lead to you losing a lot of money if say the first threshold for a sell is reached when BTC drops from say 90 to 80, its entirely possible that price to crash all the way down to 60 in that next hour or two. So you're looking at a situation where if you had say 10 BTC and a crossover occurred, you could have sold at say 85 when the crash was happening, instead of the 65 that will happen because the bot hasn't hit its thresholds yet.

That's why I proposed the earlier feature that would allow a user to only buy and sell AT crossovers, or at least allow the mix of the two. For example I could see myself wanting to use thresholds in all my buy situations but only wanting to use strictly crossovers in all of my sell situations.

Hi Dresden Smiley,
  As Kuroth points out, this is all well and good in theory, but Back Testing continually shows that trading at crossovers is way less profitable than trading at threshold 0.25, 1 hour interval settings. I recall someone posting back testing data of this last week (again, I think it was Kuroth). Gomboo's thread goes into great detail as to why this is is and as to why EMA trading requires longer intervals of time to measure success than say, day trading (where P&L is immediate).

We are working very hard to push out the Back Testing feature for the bot and we are well advanced on it. This feature should take care of this entire debate as you will be able to back test your strategy yourself against all historical data. For now, please believe that the settings we recommend, which are Gomboo's settings, are the best mathematically profitable and proven EMA thresholds out there.

Regarding your point about flash crashes and the need for earlier signal: EMA is designed to be profitable over a longer period of tiem accounting for a few larger wins to profit over a couple of smallish losses hence taking a small loss on a trade is part of the cycle and current settings should make these losses comparatively small to your wins. Again, it's part of the cycle. Altering trigger mechanisms would anull the mathematics behind the bots logic.

Just as a general FYI, we will be looking into incorporating alternative strategy modules (Besides EMA) in the V2-V3 life cycle so that everyone can use a strategy suitable to their risk profile (as EMA is mathematically provable but takes some patience). If anyone has any ideas as to what strategies they would like to see, please let us know Smiley.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
"Crypto Success":  bit.ly/Crypto-Success; "Principles for Crypto Investment":  bit.ly/Crypto-Principles; "Crypto Survival":  bit.ly/Crypto-Survival';
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2013, 03:57:51 PM

can some on explain, if this bot worked to acquire more btc, why would you need to even bother selling it...?

Hi Jubalix Smiley,
   It's not really "if" the bot works, the math behind the bot is solid and EMA is a well known algorithm. We have based the bots logic behind "Gomboo's Thread" which is one of the most respected trading discussions of EMA as applied to Bitcoin anywhere by one of the most respected members of the Bitcoin community. The thread has a complete explanation of the math behind the bot and why it is profitable over time.

Please take a look here:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=60501.0

As to why we sell it: We are a service provider. Why does ASICMINER sell shares when they are clearly profitable on their own? To raise capital for continued development. We use our own product, one which we continually upgrade and work on. Like ASICMINER, we would make money by trading on our own but providing the B-Bot service allows as to develop the bot beyond what we otherwise could for our benefit and the benefit of all the members of our community.

Please let me know if I may be of service in the meantime Smiley.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
Kuroth

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2013, 04:03:23 PM

----------------------

The problem with going with "trends" in one hour increments owes to how volatile the BTC market is. Unlike the stock market, where crashes are protracted over days and weeks, crashes on MtGox and BTCE are protracted over minutes and hours.

Those 1 to 2 hours could make all the difference in a crash situation, and the way the bot currently works with thresholds could lead to you losing a lot of money if say the first threshold for a sell is reached when BTC drops from say 90 to 80, its entirely possible that price to crash all the way down to 60 in that next hour or two. So you're looking at a situation where if you had say 10 BTC and a crossover occurred, you could have sold at say 85 when the crash was happening, instead of the 65 that will happen because the bot hasn't hit its thresholds yet.

That's why I proposed the earlier feature that would allow a user to only buy and sell AT crossovers, or at least allow the mix of the two. For example I could see myself wanting to use thresholds in all my buy situations but only wanting to use strictly crossovers in all of my sell situations.

Hi Dresden Smiley,
  As Kuroth points out, this is all well and good in theory, but Back Testing continually shows that trading at crossovers is way less profitable than trading at threshold 0.25, 1 hour interval settings. I recall someone posting back testing data of this last week (again, I think it was Kuroth). Gomboo's thread goes into great detail as to why this is is and as to why EMA trading requires longer intervals of time to measure success than say, day trading (where P&L is immediate).

We are working very hard to push out the Back Testing feature for the bot and we are well advanced on it. This feature should take care of this entire debate as you will be able to back test your strategy yourself against all historical data. For now, please believe that the settings we recommend, which are Gomboo's settings, are the best mathematically profitable and proven EMA thresholds out there.

Regarding your point about flash crashes and the need for earlier signal: EMA is designed to be profitable over a longer period of tiem accounting for a few larger wins to profit over a couple of smallish losses hence taking a small loss on a trade is part of the cycle and current settings should make these losses comparatively small to your wins. Again, it's part of the cycle. Altering trigger mechanisms would anull the mathematics behind the bots logic.

Just as a general FYI, we will be looking into incorporating alternative strategy modules (Besides EMA) in the V2-V3 life cycle so that everyone can use a strategy suitable to their risk profile (as EMA is mathematically provable but takes some patience). If anyone has any ideas as to what strategies they would like to see, please let us know Smiley.

Pablo.

That is great news Pablo that you are looking into implementing other methods besides EMA..    I am pretty new to Technical Analysis and EMA is all I know but I know there are a lot of other methods..

Kuroth

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2013, 04:05:05 PM

can some on explain, if this bot worked to acquire more btc, why would you need to even bother selling it...?

Hi Jubalix Smiley,
   It's not really "if" the bot works, the math behind the bot is solid and EMA is a well known algorithm. We have based the bots logic behind "Gomboo's Thread" which is one of the most respected trading discussions of EMA as applied to Bitcoin anywhere by one of the most respected members of the Bitcoin community. The thread has a complete explanation of the math behind the bot and why it is profitable over time.

Please take a look here:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=60501.0

As to why we sell it: We are a service provider. Why does ASICMINER sell shares when they are clearly profitable on their own? To raise capital for continued development. We use our own product, one which we continually upgrade and work on. Like ASICMINER, we would make money by trading on our own but providing the B-Bot service allows as to develop the bot beyond what we otherwise could for our benefit and the benefit of all the members of our community.

Please let me know if I may be of service in the meantime Smiley.

Pablo.

During a Gold rush, the people that end up making the most are the ones that sell the shovels..      Grin

PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 05:11:19 PM

----------------------

Hi Dresden Smiley,

Pablo.
ADX?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Csq7gDnbapI#at=46
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2013, 05:33:39 PM

----------------------

Hi Dresden Smiley,

Pablo.
ADX?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Csq7gDnbapI#at=46

Hi PuertoLibre Smiley,
   I have added the ADX strategy you suggest to our internal discussion board. When we advance development on our new strategy modules we will be back testing this and other suggested strategies against the Bitcoin market to find the most effective ones. Please be sure to post any other suggestions you may have!

Smiley

Best,
  Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
Pangia

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 10:47:22 PM

Hi Pablo,

All day long my bot has a message "an error occurred while loading the mtgox funds. Retrying......".

Is there anything that I can do to assist the bot?

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2013, 10:50:57 PM

Hi Pablo,

All day long my bot has a message "an error occurred while loading the mtgox funds. Retrying......".

Hey Pangia Smiley,
   We are looking into this right now, the Mt. Gox API seems to be in partcularly bad shape right now. BTC-E should be fine.

Have you seen any trades at all on Mt. Gox?

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
Kuroth

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2013, 11:09:11 PM

I noticed the error a couple times today but it seemed to correct itself almost as soon as I notice it..

Bot did a trade on Mt Gox  early thing morning I believe..

Pangia

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 11:15:45 PM

Hi Pablo,

Hey Pangia Smiley,
   We are looking into this right now, the Mt. Gox API seems to be in partcularly bad shape right now. BTC-E should be fine.

Pablo.

There was a trade early this morning at 5:59am on mtgox for me.  The weird thing is that my SELL Thresholds are Sell 1 = .13   Sell 2 = .19

I received an email notification from the bot at 12:18am "EMA diff is at -0.211% 1BTC = 94.25 USD A sell order is imminent!"

But the sell order didn't go through until 5:59am "EMA diff is at -0.667% (1 BTC = 93.925 USD) A sell order was triggered!", despite there being 4 subsequent hours of negative diffs that exceeded my second threshold.

My question is why wasn't the sell order triggered earlier because after the initial email (sell order imminent) the EMA diffs from 0100am to 0500am were as follows:

0100am = -0.275
0200am = -0.411
0300am = -0.572
0400am = -0.643
0500am = -0.667

If I'm understanding the bot correctly, those EMA diffs should have triggered my second sell threshold to execute a sell order but it didn't happen.

Is the issue perhaps the mtgox API?

Thanks again.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2013, 11:22:35 PM

Hi Pablo,

Hey Pangia Smiley,

Pablo.

There was a trade early this morning at 5:59am on mtgox for me.  The weird thing is that my SELL Thresholds are Sell 1 = .13   Sell 2 = .19

I received an email notification from the bot at 12:18am "EMA diff is at -0.211% 1BTC = 94.25 USD A sell order is imminent!"

But the sell order didn't go through until 5:59am "EMA diff is at -0.667% (1 BTC = 93.925 USD) A sell order was triggered!", despite there being 4 subsequent hours of negative diffs that exceeded my second threshold.

My question is why wasn't the sell order triggered earlier because after the initial email (sell order imminent) the EMA diffs from 0100am to 0500am were as follows:

0100am = -0.275
0200am = -0.411
0300am = -0.572
0400am = -0.643
0500am = -0.734

If I'm understanding the bot correctly, those EMA diffs should have triggered my second sell threshold to execute a sell order but it didn't happen.

Is the issue perhaps the mtgox API?

Thanks again.

Hi Pangia Smiley,
   With the settings you mention and the outputs you posted there should definitely have been a trade. My guess is that the bot executed it the next time the thresholds were crossed and the Gox API was available. The bot is smart in the sense that if it can't execute a trade because the API is down it will keep trying but a trade will only happen if at the time it reaches the API a sell order is still standing.

We are looking into this issue, we have built in strong mitigation into the Beta you guys are running (the old bot would not have handled this well) in the sense that it recovers once the API is back online, but if the Mt. Gox API is plain down, there really isn't much anyone can do until it is back up. My advice would be to let your bot run and wait for the API to recover, just let the bot do it's job.

Please be sure to let me know if you have any other questions.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2013, 11:23:48 PM

I noticed the error a couple times today but it seemed to correct itself almost as soon as I notice it..

Bot did a trade on Mt Gox  early thing morning I believe..

That's fine; the bot has been holding a "sell" command since about 1AM EDT.

Please let me know if I can be of service at all Smiley.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
XZed

Activity: 309

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 07:40:55 AM

Bitcoin Charts down :/

http://bitcoincharts.com/
Pangia

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 11:29:52 AM
Last edit: July 28, 2013, 01:00:27 PM by Pangia

I don't know much about this stuff, but could it have to do with mtgox's API.

Because once again, the EMA's crossed early this morning (buy signal) and my buy thresholds were met, but my bot won't function properly because I keep getting the message "error loading funds from mtgox". Yesterday when this happened I was told that it was because mtgox's API was having trouble at the time. Seems like mtgox is always having trouble.

Now because of this API issue, I lost out on what could have been a profitable trade.  Instead, I will be purchasing at a price much higher.  Because of this API issue I'm selling low and buying high.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
XZed

Activity: 309

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 12:31:16 PM

I don't know much about this stuff, but could it have to do with mtgox's API.

Because once again, the EMA's crossed early this morning (buy signal) and my buy thresholds were met, but my bot won't function properly because I keep getting the message "error loading funds from mtgox". Yesterday when this happened I was told that it was because mtgox's API was having trouble at the time. Seems like mtgox is always having trouble.

Now because of this API issue, I lost out on what could have been a profitable trade.  Instead, I will be purchasing at a price much higher.  Because of this API issue I'm selling low and buying high.

Thanks again.

Despite of eventual API problem, the site was really down :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=263741.0
Kuroth

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2013, 02:38:39 PM

Pablo should we be concerned?  My bot "seems" to be working but every time now that I click on it, it has the error on the top trying to reconnect?

But if I just mouse over it, I can see my balance ok...  Almost like its not really having issue but saying its having API issues???

Also looks like it did a buy at 1 or 2 am this morning ok..  I went to bed short and now I am long..

So what should we do???

Thanks!

Pangia

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 02:45:32 PM

Pablo should we be concerned?  My bot "seems" to be working but every time now that I click on it, it has the error on the top trying to reconnect?

But if I just mouse over it, I can see my balance ok...  Almost like its not really having issue but saying its having API issues???

Also looks like it did a buy at 1 or 2 am this morning ok..  I went to bed short and now I am long..

So what should we do???

Thanks!

Same issue here Kuroth. My bot missed the entry to buy this morning on mtgox several times because of the API issue. Then, because it "holds" the buy order until the API is up again, it did so when BTC was a $1 more than it had sold it for the day before. Not the bots fault, but its just frustrating. I know that you have to be patient with the EMA trading strategy, but this whole API thing is a real bummer.

The bot seems to want to do its job, unfortunately however, the mtgox API is making it a losing strategy at this point.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 120 »
  Print  

Jump to: