Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:43:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 120 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (Closed) Butter Bot!: Premier Bitstamp, and BTC-E EMA Trading Platform (Closed)  (Read 274748 times)
dresdenreader

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 09:58:17 PM

I have a question Fible.

If I am running the bot from two different computers, and say one bot has different settings than the other, which one actually sends requests, or will both attempt to at the same time?

BTC - 16CCpAqNiuqVNkihfEY3UjDsR5UAFYbiMX
DARK LORD CTHULHU BE PRAISED - OFF - QgdYCLwJAE8CA287xUVi5Zkv6NN9PDaA78
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=294383.0
Kuroth

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2013, 10:43:14 PM

Any word on how the Mt Gox connection is doing today?    I am at work so cant check it..  

Thanks!

No issues at all today. It's been good since yesterday evening.

Hummmm  Just got home and it's having the same old issues for me..   Cry

ForumAcc

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 11:54:20 PM

I have a question Fible.

If I am running the bot from two different computers, and say one bot has different settings than the other, which one actually sends requests, or will both attempt to at the same time?

this is fine, as long as you have different api keys assigned to each one. The nonce on is something to be aware of.

fible1 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1183
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2013, 11:58:15 PM

I have a question Fible.

this is fine, as long as you have different api keys assigned to each one. The nonce on is something to be aware of.

Yes, that's perfectly correct!

Smiley.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
"Crypto Success":  bit.ly/Crypto-Success; "Principles for Crypto Investment":  bit.ly/Crypto-Principles; "Crypto Survival":  bit.ly/Crypto-Survival';
PGP Key(s): Pablo@Pablo-Lema.com: http://pastebin.com/V8Z4WxUE
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2013, 11:58:40 PM

Is anyone still having issues with the Gox API alert message?

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
"Crypto Success":  bit.ly/Crypto-Success; "Principles for Crypto Investment":  bit.ly/Crypto-Principles; "Crypto Survival":  bit.ly/Crypto-Survival';
Pangia

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 12:28:21 AM

Any word on how the Mt Gox connection is doing today?    I am at work so cant check it..  

Thanks!

Yes. I just got on the computer and once again, I'm getting the error message.

The only way to protect against a low sell/high buy is to watch the trend and trade manually until the API goes up again.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2013, 12:44:00 AM

Thanks!

The only way to protect against a low sell/high buy is to watch the trend and trade manually until the API goes up again.

Could you please reset the bot Pangia?

Please go here: chrome://extensions/?id=dpbjalfjaflkohagighidnjkbpmdodhb

Uncheck the "enabled" button, wait a few seconds and reenable it. Please let us know if that helps.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
Kuroth

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2013, 01:07:27 AM

Thanks!

Uncheck the "enabled" button, wait a few seconds and reenable it. Please let us know if that helps.

Pablo.

I just did and it seems so far good Pablo.  Lets keep our fingers crossed..

Kuroth

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2013, 01:13:11 AM

Fudge..  Error just popped up again..    Cry

fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2013, 01:21:13 AM

Ok we're keeping an eye on this.

Kuroth, could you please do a reset tomorrow AM and let us know how it goes?

It looks better from our end but we need some feedback from the front line commandos Smiley.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
Kuroth

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2013, 01:31:12 AM

Ok we're keeping an eye on this.

Kuroth, could you please do a reset tomorrow AM and let us know how it goes?

It looks better from our end but we need some feedback from the front line commandos Smiley.

Pablo.

Roger that..

Pangia

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 02:06:10 AM
Last edit: July 30, 2013, 02:19:36 AM by Pangia

Pablo.

Sorry was outside for a while, had to check on my elderly neighbor.

Ok. Just did the disable and then enable and the error message went away.  It appears to be stable for now. I will keep an eye to see what happens.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Kuroth

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2013, 11:35:17 AM

Disableled it and then enabeled it and it did not have any issues during the 10 min or so I was watching it but then had to leave for work..   But it does look to be better..

Will check more when I get home in about 10 hrs..

Kuroth

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2013, 01:02:28 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2013, 01:16:28 PM by Kuroth

Pablo something I would like to see added if possible..

A Log file..

You could put like a new tab at the top when you open options..  Call it Logs..

What I would like to see in the log is:

1.    Errors(at this point with the Mt Gox issue it might end up being too many errors in the logs but if that issue ever settles down would be nice to have a log of errors we could look at)

2.   Log the trades.. (showing the Gross, Not including any trade fees)  gain or loss..  

Something like

Buy executed at 2100 Jul 30 2013 at 95.000 per BTC
Sell executed at 0600 Aug 04,2013 at 108.000 per BTC
Gross = 0.13 Per BTC  (Not including any trade fees)

Sell executed at 0600 Aug 04,2013 at 94.000 per BTC
Gross = -0.01 Per BTC (Not including any trade fees)

Something like that..  And the log could be keep client side with an option for us to “Clear Log”  etc..

Trying to read my Trade History on Mt Gox gives me a freaking headache..  

fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2013, 04:06:21 PM

Pablo something I would like to see added if possible..

A Log file..

You could put like a new tab at the top when you open options..  Call it Logs..

What I would like to see in the log is:

1.    Errors(at this point with the Mt Gox issue it might end up being too many errors in the logs but if that issue ever settles down would be nice to have a log of errors we could look at)

2.   Log the trades.. (showing the Gross, Not including any trade fees)  gain or loss..  

Something like

Sell executed at 0600 Aug 04,2013 at 108.000 per BTC
Gross = 0.13 Per BTC  (Not including any trade fees)

Sell executed at 0600 Aug 04,2013 at 94.000 per BTC
Gross = -0.01 Per BTC (Not including any trade fees)

Something like that..  And the log could be keep client side with an option for us to “Clear Log”  etc..

Trying to read my Trade History on Mt Gox gives me a freaking headache..  

Kuroth,
   About the logs, do you mean aside from the console output? It gives you pretty much the same thing. If you are not familiar with it, drop me  a PM and I will forward instructions.

About the P&L tab, there are technical and security considerations to implementation, server side? client side? We would really need to look at it in detail. I will bring it up with the team and see what happens Smiley.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2013, 08:07:05 PM

It's Finally Here!

Finally, today, after much work and testing (thank you Beta Testers!) We are officially launching V2!

Some of the new features:

1. Support for BTC-E
2. Code rewritten from the ground up
3. Server integration for increased stability and speed
4. Drop to reinstall. No need to re-enter your data with new versions, just drop the new version on top of the old one and you're good to go Smiley.
5. Keep a Bitcoin reserve away from trading.
6. Keep a Fiat reserve away from trading.
6. Simplified email setup.
7. Support for GBP.
8. Other general upgrades and improvements.

Coming Soon:

1. Back testing engine to find your optimal trading settings.
2. Multiple strategy modules besides EMA.
3. Other exchanges,

And much MORE!

Get it at: www.btcbots.com

Screenshots of the current version (V2.0):

I will not go into detail into all the new and current features, visible as well as under the hood improvements make this version of Butter Bot (formerly B-Bot), a whole new beast. I would like to discuss our integration of a server back end.

The server serves the important feature of getting pricing and other information from the exchange API's and feeding it to the bot client side, thus, it helps with uptime when the exchange API's are down and avoids built in throttling by Chrome when the bot receives too many error messages by the exchange API. The server helps make the bot faster and more stable.

There is a second reason the back end is important, it helps us build features into the bot that we otherwise couldn't. We will soon be launching a Back Testing engine so that individual customers can find optimal settings based on their risk profiles. We couldn't do this without a server back end.

We will be launching strategy modules within the V2-V3 life cycle to let our clients trade with strategies besides EMA. We have more and better updates along the way.

Early adopters know, we take care of our customers. Updates from now on will be FREE to active subscribers, and we are working on updates galore. Hands down, we have the best product out there; just ask our customers.

Give it a shot, there's nothing to loose, and everything to gain.

Pablo.
Pablo@btcbots.com
www.btcbots.com

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
threedrules

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 08:14:21 PM

found a bug/problem with the new version, when i set trading on mtgox in eur, the fiat reserve stays on usd
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2013, 08:17:36 PM

found a bug/problem with the new version, when i set trading on mtgox in eur, the fiat reserve stays on usd

Hi Smiley,
   Well that's embarrassing! No worries, it's a cosmetic issue, it will still work right. We will fix it right away Smiley.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
Grinny

Activity: 390

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 08:30:37 PM

It's Finally Here!

Finally, today, after much work and testing (thank you Beta Testers!) We are officially launching V2!

YAY! Cheers on v2!
You mentioned earlier, that customers, who bought v1 will get a 1-year-subscription for v2 for free, right?
How do I get this version? Are you going to mail it to all existing customers?

Crypto-Trade: Invest. Trade. Be free.
BTC: 16seZufhkvG92kmwjBmeknASaDEJQChmNz | LTC: LSXJFDjujJkAVgE3AmTyoU5W9yA2vzijbq
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2013, 08:41:05 PM

It's Finally Here!

YAY! Cheers on v2!
You mentioned earlier, that customers, who bought v1 will get a 1-year-subscription for v2 for free, right?
How do I get this version? Are you going to mail it to all existing customers?

Hey,
  You should have gotten it already. Anyone who has not received V2 with there updated license key please drop me an email at pablo@btcbots.com

Grinny, it looks like we have an old email for you on the database, please drop me an email and I will take care of you right now Smiley.

Pablo.

EDIT: Yes, everyone who purchased before launch today will receive a free one year subscription.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 120 »
  Print  

Jump to: