Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:11:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 254 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MONETHA - Decentralised reputation with built-in payments  (Read 187428 times)
shogun47

Activity: 1764
Merit: 554

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:47:06 AM

Perhaps they are pushing price down to buy back it themselves at cents?

In the end nothing is impossible but the MONETHA team didn't really make the impression that they work that way. It could be the case but it would also be disappointing. Should it be that way then they want MTH to go back up very soon and we just need to wait Smiley

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hardhouseinc

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 10:32:58 AM

Guys, it is easy to buy and sell, but if we wanna be a part of something bigger, like increase our profits, that give it some time, they need to fulfill their goals.

▄▄▄▄
            ██████▄▄
            ██████████▄
            ████████████▄
       ▄▄███   ▀▀█████████▄
    ▄███████       ▀███████▌
  ▄█████████         ▀██████▌
 ▄██████████           ██████
▄███████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
▀███████████
 ▀██████████           ██████
  ▀█████████         ▄██████▌
    ▀███████       ▄███████▌
       ▀▀███   ▄▄█████████▀
            ████████████▀
            ██████████▀
            ██████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀
|
CRYPTOCIRCLEX
THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
|

██ ██
███████████▄
  ███   ▀▀███
  ███     ▐██
  ███    ▄███
  ██████████▄
  ███    ▀▀███
  ███      ▐██
  ███     ▄███
████████████▀
    ██ ██
    ▀▀ ▀▀
#Forum ANN

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█  ▀▀     █ ▀█▄
█  ▀▀▀▀   █   ▀█
█         ▀▀▀▀▀█
█      ███▄    █
█   ▄██  ▀██   █
█  ▐███        █
█  ▐███        █
█   ▀██  ▄██   █
█      ███▀  █ █
█          ▀▀▀ █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#Whitepaper

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
#Facebook 

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
#Twitter         

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
#Medium     

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#YouTube   

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

#Telegram
|
Monetha.io

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 11:27:06 AM

Hello everyone, thanks for your questions.

In a nutshell:

Before Monetha's ICO, we had published a whitepaper that clearly outlined our development milestones with expected dates. So far, we are on track with our roadmap to provide you with a V1 of our product in early 2018. One must understand, that Monetha is a company that needs to have a competitive edge in order to dominate the market, which is why majority of our code will remain private, and won't be published to GitHub.

So far, after plenty of research and analysis of the market and product development, the scope of work is clear, and we have started the development process - we currently have 8 developers working for Monetha and we are looking for other (non-development related) people in the following fields: statistics, mathematics, product development, etc. If you have a background in those fields and you might be willing to relocate to our development offices in Lithuania, feel free to send us your resume to team@monetha.io

Regards,
Monetha Team

P.S. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask them by quoting this message.

▬▬▬▬▬▬ MONETHADecentralised Trust and Reputation with Built-In PaymentsMONETHA ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Bitekojn

Activity: 142

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:47:30 AM

In a nutshell:

Before Monetha's ICO, we had published a whitepaper that clearly outlined our development milestones with expected dates. So far, we are on track with our roadmap to provide you with a V1 of our product in early 2018. One must understand, that Monetha is a company that needs to have a competitive edge in order to dominate the market, which is why majority of our code will remain private, and won't be published to GitHub.

So far, after plenty of research and analysis of the market and product development, the scope of work is clear, and we have started the development process - we currently have 8 developers working for Monetha and we are looking for other (non-development related) people in the following fields: statistics, mathematics, product development, etc. If you have a background in those fields and you might be willing to relocate to our development offices in Lithuania, feel free to send us your resume to team@monetha.io

Regards,
Monetha Team

P.S. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask them by quoting this message.

Hi Monetha team!
I asked before but somehow didn't get the answer.
I am not an expert on this area, but since there are rummours about Amazon implementing Bitcoin into their business model, is it possible for Monetha to go hand in hand with Amazon or some other company like them, since they are extremely big and successfull ones. If I imagine to be able to buy goods on  amazon using Monetha instead PayPal for example, that could be a partnership of a lifetime 😁

Thanks!
Monetha.io

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 11:52:38 AM

Hi Monetha team!
I am not an expert on this area, but since there are rummours about Amazon implementing Bitcoin into their business model, is it possible for Monetha to go hand in hand with Amazon or some other company like them, since they are extremely big and successfull ones. If I imagine to be able to buy goods on  amazon using Monetha instead PayPal for example, that could be a partnership of a lifetime 😁

Thanks!

Hello Bitekojn, thanks for your question,

We have realized that it is extremely important to build a working product first, as it is the biggest selling point when making partnerships/acquiring merchants. In any case, we are exploring plenty of options regarding partnerships and we will update our community on any deals that will take place Smiley

Regards,
Monetha Team

▬▬▬▬▬▬ MONETHADecentralised Trust and Reputation with Built-In PaymentsMONETHA ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Bitekojn

Activity: 142

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:42:24 PM

Hi Monetha team!

Thanks!

We have realized that it is extremely important to build a working product first, as it is the biggest selling point when making partnerships/acquiring merchants. In any case, we are exploring plenty of options regarding partnerships and we will update our community on any deals that will take place Smiley

Regards,
Monetha Team

Understood, thank you!
Regards
CryptoGorilla

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 01:43:23 PM

Hi Monetha team!

Thanks!

Regards,
Monetha Team

Understood, thank you!
Regards

Thx Monetha-team to be involved here! Many people are just nervous with all the alts dropping and new coins coming out. Not all new coins coming out have raised millions in an ICO, so Monetha is a couple steps ahead.

Join the Oyster Revolution!
Oyster enables anonymous file storage and traffic monetization.
shenjing85

Activity: 364

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:11:49 PM

How many of you were in crypto gor 4-5 years. I had many experience and i am sure mth will be back to ico price

I believe you. That is why I have never sold.
I just hope that the investors that don't mind selling at loss plus the weak hands are over and now only purchases flow in instead of sell orders.
Look at what happened to BCH: reach the floor, can only go up.
I hope we're there today. Growth finally seems healthy.

I hope you are right since I have also bought some coins and waiting the price to recover. BTW, any new exchangs?

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄▄        
       ▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▄      
     ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███    
   ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄  
  ▄██░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▌ 
 ▐██░░░░░░░░▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄░░░░░░░░▀█▌
▐██░░░░░░▄███▀▀███████████████▀▀██▄░░░░░░██▌
████▄░░▄██▀███████▄██████▄████████▀██▄░░░▐██
██░▀████▀██████████████████████████████▄░░██
██░░░▀██▄█████████████████████████▄██▀▀██▄██
██▌░░░░▀███▄████████▀▀▀▀███████▄██▀░░░░░▀███
▐██░░░░░░░▀███▄▄███████████▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░██▌
 ▐██░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌
  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌ 
   ▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀  
     ▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀    
       ▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀      
          ▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀         
              ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀             

[ Website ]                    

Monetha.io

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 02:46:44 PM

Excited to be a big part of the Blockchain Summit!

Tyr808

Activity: 606
Merit: 278

06/19/11 17:51 Bought BTC 259684.77 for 0.0101

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:50:37 PM

Been watching this token for long, waiting for it to dip as much as possible pre fork and then accumulate. What has given it this 10% increase in the last 24 hours, is it just because of them being a gold sponsor for the convention?

CowboyKiller

Activity: 463

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:17:06 PM

Hi Monetha team!

Thanks!

Regards,
Monetha Team
Yeah, we need to develop the product for this project instead use money to control the price of token, it is just temporary and will disappear soon. We need to have a nature source of demand want to buy this token, it can helps the Monetha communty grow more in future like other successful projects
revenant2017

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

Healing Galing

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:25:40 PM

--snip--
statistics, mathematics, product development

I believe the FUDSters have these kind of skills isn't it? Time for you to convert your words into money! Contact monetha now!
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:31:03 PM

How many of you were in crypto gor 4-5 years. I had many experience and i am sure mth will be back to ico price
The struggle is in many token, the challenging issue is the low volume.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
SuWide

Activity: 202
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:44:16 PM

In a nutshell:

Regards,
Monetha Team

Finally! Sounds not so bad.
If I were you I would show the team working in your office instead of a Justas one man show in your weekly video.

I believe this would help to close the gap between you and your community/investors.
rajatjain

Activity: 210
Merit: 16

Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:42:42 AM

In a nutshell:

Regards,
Monetha Team

Finally! Sounds not so bad.
If I were you I would show the team working in your office instead of a Justas one man show in your weekly video.

I believe this would help to close the gap between you and your community/investors.

I believe Monetha is just starting out and it should not matter what they show in their weekly review. I Personally don't expect monetha prices to reach its ICO price just yet and even new exchanges may help the price a bit, but its the product which ultimately will make the waves in the price part. The real questioning part will come in 2018 Q2 where Monetha is really expected to deliver and try to gain market share in the payments world and fend off the new competitors and the traditional ones.

CryptoGorilla

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 08:52:01 AM

Excited to be a big part of the Blockchain Summit!

Exciting. Hopefully new partnerships can be formed here. I imagine that of the 500 attendees, there will be a lot of influential people looking for interesting opportunities (http://blockchainsummitlondon.com/event/why-attend.html).

Big names in the sponsors-list as wel http://blockchainsummitlondon.com/sponsors-exhibitors/sponsors-and-exhibitors.html.

Join the Oyster Revolution!
Oyster enables anonymous file storage and traffic monetization.
Mercedes

Activity: 356

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:57:01 AM

This coin of SCAM, developers have run away with money. Falling is 4 times lower than ICO.

Not only is MTH a downward trend, but most altcoins are showing signs of slowing down.I think the price of bitcoin is very high, and if you add a deal, you're going to lose a lot of money.My advice is to keep as many BTC as possible and buy MTH when the market is stable
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:12:15 AM

This coin of SCAM, developers have run away with money. Falling is 4 times lower than ICO.

Not only is MTH a downward trend, but most altcoins are showing signs of slowing down.I think the price of bitcoin is very high, and if you add a deal, you're going to lose a lot of money.My advice is to keep as many BTC as possible and buy MTH when the market is stable

Most of the ICO tokens suffered a lot in the past weeks.
ppl are keeping dumping altcoins to purchase BTC, which might continue to be so for a while.
Just don't forget to get altcoins when the BTC hype is over.
Platonicus

Activity: 91

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:14:50 PM

Monetha rising again Smiley  https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/monetha/
CobraJ

Activity: 224
Merit: 36

ch4534ch3ckn3v3rch453481tch

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:26:43 PM

Yep rising again..
We're kind of used to bounces and further dips but yes - today nice token price increase.. good that Robertas is involved with the conference, anyone knows if the speech will be put online?

A distributed system attempts to access an API data source, but since the nodes need not execute the instructions simultaneously, the data provided by the API can yield different results. Hence you need to build some kind of time to API value lookup table; formally called oracle.
Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 254 »
  Print  

Jump to: