Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:21:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [159] 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 254 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MONETHA - Decentralised reputation with built-in payments  (Read 187428 times)
CryptoGorilla

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 05:26:38 AM

Kellog Fairbank will participate in a panel discussion about the future of blockchain. The panel consists of 4 members: 1 unknown, Kellog off course, Daniel Haudenschild (CEO at Swisscom Blockchain AG) and
Marleen Evertsz (Chief Executive Officer at Nxchange).

Join the Oyster Revolution!
Oyster enables anonymous file storage and traffic monetization.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chnafou

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:22:44 AM

Yeah investors confidence is definitely rebuilding; probably the token price was punished enough and now there's not anymore expectation of a fast development. Let's see what happens in the next months; as I said previously, would they manage to hire a notable programmer and finalize duprat's contract that would make a very solid team.
yes i am seeing that confidence of investor are rebuilding and they start to take interest in monetha
i am also very positive about this project now
few days ago it looks like monetha are going to die but its not
i think it is just a start and monetha will hire some good and active staff to work on this project
i hope in the end of 2018 monetha team will make monetha project and their team solid and then price value will be skyrocket in the market

True; the recent price drop seems to be due to this bitcoin cash shitstorm.
Monetha has been quite unlucky in terms of timing - China FUD first, then bitcoin forks and now this.
Now let's see what the future will bring.
Team, I look forward for a Q&A interview with Koniajev.

People that think that the huge price declines have been contributed to rebalancing to BTC or BCH are fooling themselves. MTH was dropping before this started due to lack of development progress and discovery that Monetha is essentially starting this business from scratch. Marketing created the hype but there was no substance behind the smoke and mirrors.

very true.
its monetha's fault
we payed money on the idea's . not on the progress
eric duprat and kellog was never in the team.
Justfag is lier youtube vlogger

I dont see how just 2-3 months time ask for progress. It is a time consuming process and many decisions are takrn while you go along the road. Atleast be happy that monetha have the required funds to hire the good ones and they will finish their product. 9 out of 10 icos dont have a product and finish off somewhere soon after. With this team, the product will come nevertheless and the price would be high even it is still 6 months but it will do.

According to their roadmap, they started in January.  Any company with 11 months of time should have more traction then this.

I think you are not reading the roadmap and adding deliverables linked to the product you wish now.
The roadmap, stating that the company was created in janaury 2017, leads to the deliverable: MVP in May 2017. You can tick that box as the MVP can even be tried.

Now, the next steps are ICO and then a product which we are all eagerly waiting for early 2018 (milestone 1). That milestone 1 is a fully functionning payment system as opposed to Minimal Viable Product (the infamous MVP).

So, to cut a long story short: Monetha hasn't been working on the Milestone 1 for 11 months, and they have clearly disclosed it before the ICO.
They are now with funds (a lot of it) to deliver a product. The funds were available in septembre but i do not know when they were changed to fiat, hence when they could be spent.

They have been hiring and develloping for a couple of months and therefore we are now starting to discover what they have been working on and this created interest, these can be read about in pages 159 and 160 of the ANN thread.

Let's be fair with them and give them a chance to turn our bags of low value coins to gold filled bags.
Be factual.   
CobraJ

Activity: 224
Merit: 36

ch4534ch3ckn3v3rch453481tch

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:09:50 AM

Bittrex twitter is following monetha's official twitter account. Maybe bittrex finally in the upcoming days? Smiley

Yeah but they do it with most coins - kind of irrelevant.

This is excellent news.. there's top calibre names in that conference, and Kellogg will be there representing Monetha.
This means that not only Monetha has surpassed the "not a scam" stage, but is now becoming internationally recognizable as one of the top players.
And with all respect for Justas, having other people promoting Monetha won't hurt.

A distributed system attempts to access an API data source, but since the nodes need not execute the instructions simultaneously, the data provided by the API can yield different results. Hence you need to build some kind of time to API value lookup table; formally called oracle.
Monetha.io

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 08:22:39 AM

Monetha is speaking ! In an hour join LIVE streaming from Bitcoin Future Conference in Tokyo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWYthghrOdk

▬▬▬▬▬▬ MONETHADecentralised Trust and Reputation with Built-In PaymentsMONETHA ▬▬▬▬▬▬
CryptoGorilla

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 01:02:27 PM

I just watched it. I think it has a certain significance, a conference in Tokyo that is being translated on the go... Japan is a big leader in cryptocurrency-adaptation, so hopefully they will recognize the potential of Monetha!

kickboxer

Activity: 90

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:55:07 PM

Hi

Do MTH holders get dividends?

Thanks
rajatjain

Activity: 210
Merit: 16

Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:25:12 PM

Hi

Thanks

Dividends come only when they start to make revenue and post their quarterly results. I guess there is a long time for that to achieve and it is more seeked out for in the traditional financial markets rather than crypto where the price of the coin is the best dividend one can hope for!

tranle789

Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:28:58 PM

Be wise before investing in a particular altcoin and among them I think MTH's altcoin will probably grow very well and be able to beat many other payment projects in the future. If MTH is listed on larger exchanges then MTH may be able to x5 for a short time
kickboxer

Activity: 90

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:48:56 PM

Hi

Thanks

Dividends come only when they start to make revenue and post their quarterly results. I guess there is a long time for that to achieve and it is more seeked out for in the traditional financial markets rather than crypto where the price of the coin is the best dividend one can hope for!

Thank you.
chnafou

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:32:23 PM

Hi

Thanks

are you sure of that?
Where did you find that info, i surely missed it as the white paper clearly states that a part of the fee goes to the token holders and since it is alld ealt with by smart contract, i was understanding that it would be automatic!

Could you provide the reference?
vortexz
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:36:58 PM

i think price will not go much up, till the product is ready... or some news from team
Hoganye

Activity: 625
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:45:34 PM

The price is low because of slow progress - but the progress is there and is steady and undeniable. These guys want to actually work, which means the fundamental strength will grow gradually. Listing on bittrex is eventually going to happen and it will happen without effort when nobody is expecting it, when everyone will know about monetha and think "not a scam but slow development" - because that is basically what bittrex wants: that 5% of altcoins which aren't scams.

Bittrex twitter is following monetha's official twitter account. Maybe bittrex finally in the upcoming days? Smiley

Fantastic News, I think.  Best time will come for sure!
Maybe, they are checking the community of Monetha token. But honestly, I do not like Bittrex exchange. Recently, there are many cases about their services. They can not provide a good services for user and blocked, disabled a lot of accounts without any reason. In my opinion, this problem can make the investors of Monetha worry to put their money in this exchange Embarrassed
CobraJ

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:50:07 AM

The price is low because of slow progress - but the progress is there and is steady and undeniable. These guys want to actually work, which means the fundamental strength will grow gradually. Listing on bittrex is eventually going to happen and it will happen without effort when nobody is expecting it, when everyone will know about monetha and think "not a scam but slow development" - because that is basically what bittrex wants: that 5% of altcoins which aren't scams.

Maybe, they are checking the community of Monetha token. But honestly, I do not like Bittrex exchange. Recently, there are many cases about their services. They can not provide a good services for user and blocked, disabled a lot of accounts without any reason. In my opinion, this problem can make the investors of Monetha worry to put their money in this exchange Embarrassed

Bittrex is on its way out indeed. I personally stopped using it after they started closing accounts without getting back to support requests from users.. I mean, you just don't do that. And so many other good exchanges around.
However it would obviously still be good for Monetha to be listed on Trex.

A distributed system attempts to access an API data source, but since the nodes need not execute the instructions simultaneously, the data provided by the API can yield different results. Hence you need to build some kind of time to API value lookup table; formally called oracle.
rajatjain

Activity: 210
Merit: 16

Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:46:13 AM

Hi

Thanks

are you sure of that?
Where did you find that info, i surely missed it as the white paper clearly states that a part of the fee goes to the token holders and since it is alld ealt with by smart contract, i was understanding that it would be automatic!

Could you provide the reference?

You do know right that dividends are a payout to the stock/coin holders when a firm posts its revenue and since Monetha is in its initial stage, it wont be paying dividends anytime soon. I just said that there is a long time to get those dividends and normally out of 1200 odd tokens which are listed, how many token holders actually look for dividends other than a good price to buy and cash out.

CryptoGorilla

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 04:31:08 AM

Bittrex is on its way out indeed. I personally stopped using it after they started closing accounts without getting back to support requests from users.. I mean, you just don't do that. And so many other good exchanges around.
However it would obviously still be good for Monetha to be listed on Trex.

I agree that Bittrex isn't as popular anymore, for example because wallets go in maintenance without any announcement just when you want to transfer certain coins. Also, the fees are higher (0.25%) than a lot of the new exchanges. Slowly I am moving away from Bittrex as certain coins are also appearing on other exchanges. But the Bittrex-volume nonetheless still is amazing: $481,423,880 while binance for example just reaches $244,171,218.

CobraJ

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:29:51 AM

Yes, those are good points Gorilla.. in terms of volume Bittrex is still king, it's just losing momentum every day. Transaction fees as you say aren't low and that "wallet maintainance" thing is another reason why I am really glad I stopped using it..
Anyway I'm a fan of DEX and I look forward to see what Binance and Eidoo will come up with in that regard next year.

Poblano

Activity: 97

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:58:50 AM
Last edit: November 16, 2017, 09:11:29 AM by Poblano

Kellogg representing Monetha at the next event is a great move! As my friend says: "This means that not only Monetha has passed the" not a scam "stage, and is becoming a top player in this market..." -
Fortunately, the token will continue to be undervalued and I can fill my bags a little more ... I am sure that in a few weeks the price will take off and fly very high.
haallloo

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:18:46 AM

Kellogg representing Monetha at the next event is a great move! As my friend says: "This means that not only Monetha has passed the" not a scam "stage, and is becoming a top player in this market..." -
Fortunately, the token will continue to be undervalued and I can fill my bags a little more ... I am sure that in a few weeks the price will take off and fly very high.
I'm too believe in it. We have all chances to succeed.
ensign_lee

Activity: 886
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:19:53 AM

Yes, those are good points Gorilla.. in terms of volume Bittrex is still king, it's just losing momentum every day. Transaction fees as you say aren't low and that "wallet maintainance" thing is another reason why I am really glad I stopped using it..
Anyway I'm a fan of DEX and I look forward to see what Binance and Eidoo will come up with in that regard next year.

I like the interface of DEX and the connectivity is simple.Binance is closing to bittrex in terms of volume as new users get added each day and may surpass bittrex in next few months.Monetha on binance is a pretty good choice at the moment and we don't need Bittrex, just the volume needs to improve.They need to organize some competition to have a stable volume just like YOYO, Centra..etc to name a few.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Younggun1uk

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:29:44 AM

Great to see MTH making progress, and hopefully they have the balance of marketing and development right to be perfectly positioned for release. I believe there will be a few pissed off people who jumped out and sold on this project too early :-)

Also, with respect to exchanges, take a look at Cobinhood. MTH would do well to get listed on that one once it is up and running. Zero transaction fees and to become decentralized mid/late 2018.

All the best Monetha and its always funny to see FUD'ders go quiet when they begin to realise they may have made a mistake...

Pages: « 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [159] 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 254 »
  Print  

Jump to: