Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:20:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 254 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MONETHA - Decentralised reputation with built-in payments  (Read 187429 times)
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2017, 03:10:53 PM

Subscribe to Monetha.io email.
I hope soon get the latest info about this project.
Monetha.io

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2017, 03:14:20 PM

Subscribe to Monetha.io's email.
I hope soon get the latest info about this project.

Thank you for subscribing @koang!
We'll do our best sending the updates regularly about the Monetha project not only via email, but also via Twitter, Facebook, ButcoinTalk, Reddit and other social platforms.

▬▬▬▬▬▬ MONETHADecentralised Trust and Reputation with Built-In PaymentsMONETHA ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Racketo

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 02:51:38 PM

That's what I was waiting for a long time. From what I see it is somenthing of a mix between PayPal and Trustpilot.
Looks like a competent team and a product that ethereum community needs.
When does this ICO start?
Monetha.io

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 04:16:32 PM

That's what I was waiting for a long time. From what I see it is somenthing of a mix between PayPal and Trustpilot.
Looks like a competent team and a product that ethereum community needs.
When does this ICO start?

Hello and thanks for the kind words @Racketo,
Actually, you are very close with the comparison of PayPal and Trustpilot, we are trying to combine and decentralize what these companies are doing with a special Monetha twist

In regards of the crowdsale start, we haven't announced the exact date, but the crowdsale is going to happen somewhere in the mid of August.
If you want to be the first one to find out the exact date, we recommend to go to our website and subscribe to our newsletter or join our Slack channel

▬▬▬▬▬▬ MONETHADecentralised Trust and Reputation with Built-In PaymentsMONETHA ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Metros

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 04:29:40 PM

Mind answering my question?
Monetha.io

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 05:23:14 PM

Hello @Metros! We are very sorry for the delay. For now, we do not have a plan to introduce Masternodes for token holders. If that changes, we will announce it publicly.

yaoye0o

Activity: 353

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 05:27:21 PM

The team looks very professional. The project is considered to be the best .
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 05:45:44 PM

I want to see development this this new project,
it seems all team in this project very profesional and i'm sure this new ICO will be success,
i am very interested and waiting for more information about this project.
please launching bounty social media campaign for this project dev  Smiley

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
lembang

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 05:52:50 PM

follow this project and im waiting bounty campaign!!
JCB44

Activity: 462
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 05:55:19 PM

Latvian translation if needed. cheers
Broker35

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 06:12:08 PM

very exciting news..
Reserving Turkish translation if needed.
mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 06:20:39 PM

Token conversion looking attractive at the moment 1 ETH will get 2400 MTH. If price of ETH could decreased in future than you will keep the rate same have chance to change this ratio which offering according to current price?
Monetha.io

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 06:41:02 PM

Token conversion looking attractive at the moment 1 ETH will get 2400 MTH. If price of ETH could decreased in future than you will keep the rate same have chance to change this ratio which offering according to current price?

Thanks for the question @mcfom. We have no plan of changing the conversion rate unless we see a dramatic change in ETH price over the upcoming couple of months. To keep posted, please join our slack channel or subscribe for our newsletter.

Metros

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 10:20:51 PM

Hello @Metros! We are very sorry for the delay. For now, we do not have a plan to introduce Masternodes for token holders. If that changes, we will announce it publicly.

Any other benefit for long-term holders? commissions?
8rch7

Activity: 1358
Merit: 464

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 10:33:59 PM

Whether the future will use the wallet from myetherwallet (MEW) or have its own platform?

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Monetha.io

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 05:51:43 AM

Any other benefit for long-term holders? commissions?

@Metros there is definitely a benefit for the long-term holders of Monetha token. Monetha will charge a 1.5% transaction fee from merchants. Of that, 0.5% will go to a smart contract for Monetha token holders.

An interesting fact that we mentioned in the White Paper and should mention here is:

the average traditional payment gateways take approximately only 0.25% + 0.1 from total fee as their revenue. This 0.25% + 0.1 is a mark-up fee to the  interchange rates. For example, if the total transaction fee that merchant is charged is 2.35% + $0.2, the 2.1%+ $0.2 is the  interchange part  that banks, credit card associations and others are dividing and 0.25% + $0.1 is the  markup part, which payment gateways take home as revenue.

With this in mind, we are giving our token holders almost double the rate that an average global payment gateway takes per transaction as their revenues . Moreover, we not only decrease the transaction fee that merchant has to pay, let alone the other fees that he will not have to worry about anymore, but we are also left with approximately four times the rate to do business with.

Monetha.io

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 06:06:32 AM

Whether the future will use the wallet from myetherwallet (MEW) or have its own platform?

@8rch7 the intended functionality is that a QR code is generated which the client scans with any crypto wallet which has a QR code scanning capability on his mobile app and presses “send”. Unfortunately, MyEtherWallet (MEW) does not have a QR scanning capabilities. Anyway, we think it's a very good idea to think about possibilities of including MyEtherWallet into functionality for making a payment in the future. Thanks!

Racketo

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 09:29:54 AM

I looked more deeply into the project, did some more research on the team and read the full white paper.
I can tell that it looks the most promising ICO at the moment. I'm very excited.
When did you guys started working on this project?
Monetha.io

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 03:11:47 PM

I looked more deeply into the project, did some more research on the team and read the full white paper.
I can tell that it looks the most promising ICO at the moment. I'm very excited.
When did you guys started working on this project?

Thank you for the question @Racketo. The founders have known each other for 4 years and have always wanted to create a mobile payment processing solution. We started working solely on Monetha when we created the concept of a Decentralised Trust and Reputation System 6 months ago.

Broker35

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 05:30:04 PM

What amount of coins will be around?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 254 »
  Print  

Jump to: