Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:17:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PROPY - Global Property Store with Decentralized Title Registry  (Read 128268 times)
Propy

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:25:44 PM

Hi sir where can I find spreadsheets for Bounty Blog?
because I did not find a spreadsheet on a bounty article.
Thank You Smiley

This spreadsheet is not public. Contact our Bounty Manager on Telegram channel, please. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Propy

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:00:05 PM

Dear Propy Bounty Campaign participants,

Here’s Xenia Kissinger, Propy Bounty Manager, speaking. Let me remind you that in order to get your bounty, you need to create a personal account on Orderbook. Please use the same email address you put in bounty registration form. If you joined more than one bounty campaign and used different email addresses for registering your participation, please create more accounts using all these options. If you don’t remember your credentials for sure, contact me on Telegram @kissnger as soon as possible. I’ll be there to help you.

All Propy bounty campaigns last till September, 15. After the token sale ends, our bounty team will verify the number of participants who respected the terms and are to be rewarded. The PROs will be distributed in proportion to the amount of stakes each participant has earned in each category. Once all calculations are made, our tech department will credit your tokens directly into your Orderbook account(s). Please be aware that the whole process may take several days, as counting all participants’ stakes is rather a complex task, and some delays might occur in the process. In addition, our team will provide with guidelines for PRO tokens withdrawal before the end of Propy Sale. Please follow the updates on our official channels and be subscribed to our newsletter. You can do it at our website: https://tokensale.propy.com/

Dear all, thanks for your active participation and involvement in project’s promotion. Do keep in touch with us!

Best regards,
Xenia Kissinger,
Propy Bounty and Community Manager

wvihor

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:07:47 PM

Here’s Xenia Kissinger, Propy Bounty Manager, speaking. Let me remind you that in order to get your bounty, you need to create a personal account on Orderbook. Please use the same email address you put in bounty registration form. If you joined more than one bounty campaign and used different email addresses for registering your participation, please create more accounts using all these options. If you don’t remember your credentials for sure, contact me on Telegram @kissnger as soon as possible. I’ll be there to help you.

All Propy bounty campaigns last till September, 15. After the token sale ends, our bounty team will verify the number of participants who respected the terms and are to be rewarded. The PROs will be distributed in proportion to the amount of stakes each participant has earned in each category. Once all calculations are made, our tech department will credit your tokens directly into your Orderbook account(s). Please be aware that the whole process may take several days, as counting all participants’ stakes is rather a complex task, and some delays might occur in the process. In addition, our team will provide with guidelines for PRO tokens withdrawal before the end of Propy Sale. Please follow the updates on our official channels and be subscribed to our newsletter. You can do it at our website: https://tokensale.propy.com/

Dear all, thanks for your active participation and involvement in project’s promotion. Do keep in touch with us!

Best regards,
Xenia Kissinger,

I have join your Bounty program, so I now need to create a personal account on orderbook.io?
Ok, I'll create a personal account

Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:52:47 PM

Hi sir where can I find spreadsheets for Bounty Blog?
because I did not find a spreadsheet on a bounty article.
Thank You Smiley
these tables were not yet in the beginning.
and it has not been created or it is somewhere hidden, I too can not understand.
I wanted to write articles about this project, but I did not understand, if I accepted the participants or not, although I submitted the application.
because there were no tables.
because of this, I have not written articles. Huh
Look how many have been raised on ICO without our articles, probably dev think that our articles will not help him

If there were articles, then there would be more advertising.
it would be very positive for the development of the project.
It's bad, that I could not write an article about this project, becouse I like to write articles about startups.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 05:54:52 PM

3 days to the end of the ICO, almost $15 million has been raised, that is half of the maximum cap, I want to ask the team if the fund raise is half of the hard cap, how is it going to impact the development of the platform

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:45:38 PM

Best regards,
Xenia Kissinger,

Hi Team, three more days to go 'til the end of the tokensale. Make sure you have created your orderbook account. I already have mine. To the investors out there, invest now as the tokensale will end sooner.
.cryptic.

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:50:38 PM

3 days to the end of the ICO, almost $15 million has been raised, that is half of the maximum cap, I want to ask the team if the fund raise is half of the hard cap, how is it going to impact the development of the platform
I also would like to know what would happen to the unsold tokens?Sellking at a later date or getting burnt?
Prettygirl01315

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:29:54 AM

Best regards,
Xenia Kissinger,

are you not going out exchange listing of propy to entice investors to invest more? most of icos today promise exchange listing.
Katashi

Activity: 672

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:24:26 AM

Best regards,
Xenia Kissinger,

Hi Team, three more days to go 'til the end of the tokensale. Make sure you have created your orderbook account. I already have mine. To the investors out there, invest now as the tokensale will end sooner.

Nice this is a good news, so we will be expecting an early distributions of bounty ahead, Thank you propy team for making this possible. hope your team may develop new projects in the future and i am willing to join and help you again. thank you propy team.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY
🏆
christwaston

Activity: 89

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:25:30 AM

Tremendous deal.Hoping for more.
uwatere

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:34:45 AM

02/09/2017 total raised $14,070,064  Shocked
Now is more - $14,070,466 Smiley
I like when this number changes to a larger side.

nice congrats propy for hitting the 14m mark, i know the 13m stage previously was a rough one but let's all hope this project hit the stars soon.
very good achievement, because Proopy has reached 14m, yes indeed let us hope this Proopy will be successful and can exceed the token of achievement by exceeding the number 14m ..  Smiley Smiley
uwatere

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:39:44 AM

Best regards,
Xenia Kissinger,

thanks to the advisory team has reminded the signature campaign participants and others, to create an account to receive tokens tokens from proopy. Success is in sight, Goodluck for everything. Cheers!
Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:45:04 AM

Propy is really good project I think this is nice opportunity to invest into ICO while just few days left till finish of this crowdsale. I hope this will provide flexible solution and this service will become very popular in future when this platform will go live. Don't miss the chance to buy this token.
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:45:08 AM

This is very appreciable move that team is insisting people those supported this project to make sure of following the process properly of taking the tokens once the campaign is going to have a successful end in new few days. Everything has been handled highly professionally in this project which tells that future is full of success and growth for this.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
uwatere

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:48:53 AM

Will it be more then $15m? Smiley
I think yes Wink
all the participants and investors also think this will exceed the figure of $ 15m, hopefully this will happen. Big Wishing  Cheesy
stasyk411

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:52:41 AM

02/09/2017 total raised $14,070,064  Shocked
Now is more - $14,070,466 Smiley
I like when this number changes to a larger side.

nice congrats propy for hitting the 14m mark, i know the 13m stage previously was a rough one but let's all hope this project hit the stars soon.
very good achievement, because Proopy has reached 14m, yes indeed let us hope this Proopy will be successful and can exceed the token of achievement by exceeding the number 14m ..  Smiley Smiley
you do not write PROPY correctly! if you do not know what is called the correct project, then why write his name?
stasyk411

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:56:25 AM

Thank you for notifying us that in order to receive your reward, you need to create a personal account in Bookbook. Did everything as you said! Wait for the end and distribution of the tokens !!!
HOPE MORE NOVNESSES WILL NOT !!! Huh
Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:59:11 AM

Will it be more then $15m? Smiley
I think yes Wink
all the participants and investors also think this will exceed the figure of $ 15m, hopefully this will happen. Big Wishing  Cheesy

I also think $15m will be nice one it has pretty good chance to reach there. Propy has good momentum people showing huge interesting into this project they have nice strategic partnerships and this idea will be so huge.
stasyk411

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:09:32 AM

By the way, on the PROPY website https://tokensale.propy.com/  there is an Ambassador program !!! If anyone is interested in the project and its further promotion, I recommend that you read https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ifBlIg9TrX4-bSWKCtSWBXpYylcLKwnQ56ftF92Th4U/viewform?ts=59a92590&edit_requested=true
pkb007

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:20:35 AM

By the way, on the PROPY website https://tokensale.propy.com/  there is an Ambassador program !!! If anyone is interested in the project and its further promotion, I recommend that you read https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ifBlIg9TrX4-bSWKCtSWBXpYylcLKwnQ56ftF92Th4U/viewform?ts=59a92590&edit_requested=true
when the current bounty promotion will be end and how long the further Ambassador program will run.... sir? amd another ask is the Propy token crawdsale has closed already or not?
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 »
  Print  

Jump to: