Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:29:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin a good way to invest your money ?  (Read 42215 times)
komjhq

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:47:18 PM

Yes that's right just buy Bitcoin and keep buying while it is cheap right now because in the future the price of Bitcoin might go up even go higher and you will have that change to become wealth because of having Bitcoin in your investment so it's the best way to investment my money or coin for Bitcoin.
Although many users view Bitcoin as a currency, I still tend to invest more and to save money. This is how I view Bitcoin today.
Blackwalker

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:05:43 PM

Bitcoin has become a container for saving money. And this really works, we see a good future by having bitcoin because there's a bright expectation there. Smart investment is holding bitcoin.
Indeed bitcoins are the best option now a day for generating grand profits by making small investments. I think so there is no problem in holding bitcoins for long time and as you said, it is the best method for having a guaranteed bright future. Bitcoins are financial asset of the world.
Nowadays many people feel the benefits of bitcoin investing. Many people have become successful and can reach their dreams. I also already feel that bitcoin can give me an amazing income. My earnings each month can exceed the managers who work in large companies. It has proven that bitcoin is the best investment right now and I feel fortunate to have been a part of bitcoin success.
I think it is the best thing to invest in because last week it was at $3k and now it is at $4.2k so it means if people bought it last week they already have profit of $1.2k and that in a week time.
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:26:01 PM

Yes that's right just buy Bitcoin and keep buying while it is cheap right now because in the future the price of Bitcoin might go up even go higher and you will have that change to become wealth because of having Bitcoin in your investment so it's the best way to investment my money or coin for Bitcoin.
Yes bitcoin is really a good way to invest our money.It can give us back much more profit from the amount of money we invested.And yes because of the price that is skyrocket nowadays,surely people will experience financial security in an earlier time which means they can start to save too for the bright future of their family.
mallboat

Activity: 44
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:32:24 PM

I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future , is that right ? Because i want to buy some bitcoin in these days .

Yes Bitcoin is a good investment you can save part of your money that you are willing to invest as i had read bitcoin is going to have a higher value in the next ten years. So if you buy or invest today you will earn a great profit in the years you will keep it.
Beparanf

Activity: 2772
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:15:02 PM

I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future , is that right ? Because i want to buy some bitcoin in these days .

Yes Bitcoin is a good investment you can save part of your money that you are willing to invest as i had read bitcoin is going to have a higher value in the next ten years. So if you buy or invest today you will earn a great profit in the years you will keep it.
its proven in btc past year how capable it is for long term investments,see its graph history and be amazes how your 1btc from before might be now of you have it even ust 2 yrs ago.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
buharikx31

Activity: 830
Merit: 258

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:24:12 PM

bitcoin is a good investment but if you look at other cryptocurrencies they are also having some intresting technology which have no fees for transactions, faster confirmations or more anonymous     

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
onpages

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:36:36 PM

its proven in btc past year how capable it is for long term investments,see its graph history and be amazes how your 1btc from before might be now of you have it even ust 2 yrs ago.
I think it's incredible that in 2015 I bought Bitcoin for $ 1K and now after two years it costs about $ 3.5K more. this is really unexpected. so Bitcoin is great for investment.
rushel22

Activity: 233

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:43:41 PM

Yes, bitcoin is a good way to invest your money. Why? It's because sooner or later, bitcoin will be known to people and some of the employers will going to use it as a tool of paying salary to their employees. So, I think this could be an advantage if we will invest in bitcoin even now.
RoronoaJorah

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:25:31 AM

Bitcoin has been making lots of investor rich, and many can see it. So I think investing in bitcoin will never be a waste. I'm also trying to invest in bitcoins, hoping that I too will make a good profit.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:05:32 AM

bitcoin is a good investment but if you look at other cryptocurrencies they are also having some intresting technology which have no fees for transactions, faster confirmations or more anonymous     

More anonymous, I think the only coin that truly makes you remain anonymous is black byte of Byteball. All the other coins have a digital trail no matter what you do. All you can do to remain anonymous is to blur out your trail by doing coin mixer or by simply putting your coins into a trading site and then withdraw them again. I'm sure that no one will come and have the doxxing power that can access other sites' databases.

Yes, other coins are interesting but at the end of the day, they are all just like bitcoin but with some features added. Some coins are made for certain people, some coins are made for a certain purpose. I think altcoins only have a specialized field of their own but the concept still remains the same. All those specialization and new features aren't enough to overthrow bitcoin from its throne.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Aniik

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:12:39 AM

Bitcoin is a good way to invest my money. There is no risk to invest on it.It is a good way to rich. It is a profitable business.  For this reason,bitcoin is a good way to invest my money
ongels

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:13:08 AM

Yes bitcoin is a good way to invest,Seemingly based on history of btc started from smallest amount in a shortest time span, It was expensive as gold right now, Who expect this things may happen, In our era this makes us more curious about the characteristics of btc because it is unpredictable, and what if we hold btc for a couple of years , What might  the value in the near future? This is totally makes us excited when the rumors comes true that it will reach to 1 Million dollar per btc. Wow Fantastic, Im quite millionaire in the future. Smiley
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:33:25 AM

For me YES, but do not put all your money in bitcoin. Something which is tolerable to you because it something that is not insured.  But I guess its worth the risk to invest your money.  Go ahead but in moderation. God bless.
There is no risk in making big investments into bitcoins. We all know that bitcoins are at present the most expensive and successful currency in the world and is also among the expensive investments of the world.

No need to hesitate for investing big capital into bitcoins because they do pay you off. Only big risks pay you off big profits. You need to take risks to be successful.
ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:47:00 AM

Be on board now before its too late. Even Bill Gates said nobody can stop bitcoin so meaning even he will invest to bitcoin because for sure he will earn more. Today bitcoin value is at $4,200 at by the end of the year it will become $5,000 how much more next years it will become $15,000. So better you invest now because maybe next year the value will be more expensive to purchase in which is more difficult to decide.
I will suggest you, before the investment in bitcoin or any other sector; you must observe the market value of it. for example if you want to invest in bitcoin, follow the people who have already invested, the mining procedure, the transaction the price and many things more. Get the complete knowledge and information about bitcoin and then decide what should you do now. Without information will be the dump investment.
super5star

Activity: 313

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:02:13 AM

Sure, i feel bitcoin is a good and powerful way to commit funds. You can expect very good returns in significantly less time.
You can’t believe the change people had in their lives when they got into this bitcoin world. I must say bitcoin will be the best source of making investments and trying something better for your life. Your money will be doubled and even more just make a good deal of work with it.
mudasarali43

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:50:41 AM

Yes, I agree and I think this is the good option, from many times bitcoin price make the new high candle and their price is going up rapidly so that why to save Bitcoin is the best choice i think, so by using Bitcoin you can get good profit.
gyu22

Activity: 127

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:06:48 AM

Investment on Bitcoin is a new trend even in Wall Street. Companies who are into digital currency business have seen substantial upticks in share price. These movements represent a belief among investor that cryptos will be mainstream. The key is to find the best way to invest according to you possibilities.
More about the fad in Wallstreet: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-09-28/bitcoin-name-dropping-revives-market-memories-of-dot-com-mania?cmpid=socialflow-twitter-business&utm_content=business&utm_campaign=socialflow-organic&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social
MyIdeas

Activity: 734
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:37:00 PM

Bitcoin has been making lots of investor rich, and many can see it. So I think investing in bitcoin will never be a waste. I'm also trying to invest in bitcoins, hoping that I too will make a good profit.
You can very easily make a good amount of profit just like so many others as well. The only thing you need to have in your mind is sound knowledge about the things for better decision making. As far as Bitcoin as an investment is concerned, there is hardly any reason to deny this fact that Bitcoin is actually a very good investment.
mastica

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:15:37 AM

Bitcoin and crypto in the general does offers a lot opportunities to multiply your fiat, only this year bitcoin had made 4-5x its value and several more altcoins had made a similiar and better result. Unless you wanna to get the early 4-5% the banks offers for your money crypto is the best investment for your money.
nesty

Activity: 518
Merit: 184

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:57:45 AM

Bitcoin is a good investment everyone here in the forum knows about that. I had been investing for quite sometime now and i am a living proof that it is indeed a good investment. So as early as now while the bitcoin has a bit stable price let us not miss the opportunity of investing to it because we may never now how much it will cost in the near future i am positive that is going to be worth waiting for.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: