Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:15:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 [265] 266 267 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Off-Topic  (Read 384374 times)
tarangill

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 04:55:32 AM

I again publicly request the members/moderators of this forum to delete my present and previous addresses, phone numbers, businesses, domain names, links to my profiles and pictures unless they are 100% sure that the Tarandeep Gill they are looking for is me. There are 1000s by the same name (both guys and girls, as names in our culture are mostly unisex) living all over USA. I just happen to be the most famous one.

Is there a way I could get real names and addresses of the people who are posting my information on here?
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
atomicchaos

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 07:23:08 AM
Last edit: January 15, 2014, 07:36:50 AM by atomicchaos

I again publicly request the members/moderators of this forum to delete my present and previous addresses, phone numbers, businesses, domain names, links to my profiles and pictures unless they are 100% sure that the Tarandeep Gill they are looking for is me. There are 1000s by the same name (both guys and girls, as names in our culture are mostly unisex) living all over USA. I just happen to be the most famous one.

Is there a way I could get real names and addresses of the people who are posting my information on here?

Although I am confident that you are indeed the same Taran Gill named in the suit, as I've got a lot more than I posted, I will remove the info as requested.

There is absolutely nothing that isn't public record my friend, and I find it odd that you were watching this thread so closely if it isn't you. 30 mins to remove your facebook? Your story doesn't add up there son.

Even the MO is the same...

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2011/7/prweb8645598.htm  - Kevin James? Is that like Justin Reynolds? Nice simple made up names:

http://www.prweb.com/releases/asic-bitcoin-mining/terrahash-avalon/prweb10703040.htm

In closing, hope this was worth it.

BTC:113mFe2e3oRkZQ5GeqKhoHbGtVw16unnw2
chanberg

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 08:11:39 AM

Hmm. So you make an account the day everyone starts to randomly post information about this TaranGill? That would mean you followed this thread almost everyday. It just boggles me because this thread has been pretty much in hiatus for the past few months, where were you when those "threatening" emails and calls started. Why now? I highly doubt all of a sudden you got emails and phone calls on a random Tuesday then decided to go through all that trouble to make an account here and post.

It just doesn't make sense. I think you are Amir the shady asshole we ask, and trying to create a smokescreen. Man up to yor mistake and refund everyone back!

All we need is knight to confirm the photo of Amir and we are golden.

Bargraphics

Activity: 518

Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do.

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 02:13:14 PM

This is the guy you are looking for.
zurg

Activity: 826

Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 02:16:20 PM

Ohhhh.. *DING*
chanberg

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 02:57:30 PM

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA
btceic

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

♫ A wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw ♫

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2014, 05:28:48 PM

Hey bar i know we've had our differences in the past but could you kindly provide some more detail?

♫ This situation, which side are you on? Are you getting out? Are you dropping bombs? Have you heard of diplomatic resolve? ♫ How To Run A Cheap Full Bitcoin Node For $19 A Year ♫ If I knew where it was, I would take you there. There’s much more than this. ♫ Track Your Bitcoins Value
gbx

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 02:53:12 AM

Just out of curiosity, how did Tarandeep Gill get associated with Amir Khan and Terrahash?  They could very well be the same person; clearly there was some puffery going on with the press releases with phony names...
zurg

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 03:23:11 AM

Funny, tarangill
Logged on a few times today at least, yet said absolutely nothing.
Not exactly the way most would act after being accused, but then again I am just speculating.
duke1839

Activity: 143
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 04:21:40 AM

Hey everybody, I got a judgement against Terrahash, I know, it may be worthless.  I really don't know what to do next.  I need to find a way to apply a lien to Tarandeep Gil if it is even possible.  I know there are other cases pending against Terrahash and Tarandeep.  If you do not want to discuss the details of your case publicly please PM me. 

This is not about the money, we are way past that.  This is about the out and out scamming and/or incompetence that took place.  I would gladly swear off the money that was stolen from me if it would mean that Tarandeep gets his comeuppance.  We have a long memory and we have resources, you will not get away Scott free.  Count on it.

1839REgeNTM2b84byywinp3BjtWdEqw27x
LostDutchman

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2014, 08:52:47 AM
Last edit: January 17, 2014, 06:07:03 PM by LostDutchman

Hey everybody, I got a judgement against Terrahash, I know, it may be worthless.  I really don't know what to do next.  I need to find a way to apply a lien to Tarandeep Gil if it is even possible.  I know there are other cases pending against Terrahash and Tarandeep.  If you do not want to discuss the details of your case publicly please PM me.  

This is not about the money, we are way past that.  This is about the out and out scamming and/or incompetence that took place.  I would gladly swear off the money that was stolen from me if it would mean that Tarandeep gets his comeuppance.  We have a long memory and we have resources, you will not get away Scott free.  Count on it.

That should be "Scot" and most probably he will get just that free.

Crypto is a Brave New World and the bankruptcy court (When they get around to filing!) will protect the living Hell out of him and his associates.

When and if TH files, your judgement will become essentially worthless as the whole "Stand In Line" procedure will start as assetts of the corporation are divided up.

oh wait

Does Terrahash have any assetts?

oops

Not saying I like it that way, only that is the way it will be.

My $.02.

Sad

Corporations For Crypto
Protect Your Assets and Reduce Your Tax Liability With A Kansas Corporation!
We Demand Justice From BFL
duke1839

Activity: 143
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 03:37:10 PM

Hey everybody, I got a judgement against Terrahash, I know, it may be worthless.  I really don't know what to do next.  I need to find a way to apply a lien to Tarandeep Gil if it is even possible.  I know there are other cases pending against Terrahash and Tarandeep.  If you do not want to discuss the details of your case publicly please PM me.  

This is not about the money, we are way past that.  This is about the out and out scamming and/or incompetence that took place.  I would gladly swear off the money that was stolen from me if it would mean that Tarandeep gets his comeuppance.  We have a long memory and we have resources, you will not get away Scott free.  Count on it.

Crypto is a Brave New World and the bankruptcy court (When they get around to filing!) will protect the living Hell out of him and his accociates.

When and if TH files, your judgement will become essentially worthless as the whole "Stand In Line" procedure will start as assetts of the corporation are divided up.

oh wait

oops

My $.02.

Sad

Is that you again?  I don't know if I was clear enough so I am repeating myself because you clearly do not understand.

This is not about the money.  We are past that.  He will not get off Ridley Scott-free.  Maybe Tony Scott but not Ridley Scott. 

1839REgeNTM2b84byywinp3BjtWdEqw27x
atomicchaos

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 04:21:55 PM

Is that you again?  I don't know if I was clear enough so I am repeating myself because you clearly do not understand.

This is not about the money.  We are past that.  He will not get off Ridley Scott-free.  Maybe Tony Scott but not Ridley Scott. 

Exactly. This is my take as well, there is no reason to let this go. There are definitely pointers to a wire fraud case, considering that's a catch-all law for cases just like this.

BTC:113mFe2e3oRkZQ5GeqKhoHbGtVw16unnw2
xyzpdq

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 06:14:51 PM

http://snag.gy/DhbKM.jpg http://i.snag.gy/DhbKM.jpg
zurg

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 06:15:57 PM

Yeah, that's been known for a while.
Bargraphics

Activity: 518

Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do.

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 06:24:25 PM

Hey bar i know we've had our differences in the past but could you kindly provide some more detail?

Bolded for "detail". 100%
zurg

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 06:36:32 PM

Bolded for "detail". 100%

You actually visited there, right? (from what I can remember)
gbx

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 03:34:54 AM

Crypto is a Brave New World and the bankruptcy court (When they get around to filing!) will protect the living Hell out of him and his accociates.

oh wait

oops

My $.02.

Sad

Is that you again?  I don't know if I was clear enough so I am repeating myself because you clearly do not understand.

This is not about the money.  We are past that.  He will not get off Ridley Scott-free.  Maybe Tony Scott but not Ridley Scott.  

Great Scott!  dutchy just keeps cramming his opinion down our throats.

srsly, stfu

bankbtc

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 04:32:27 AM

You are "the most famous one" for a reason, bonehead.      

I am 100% sure when  I say that Tarandeep Gill's LinkedIn profile photo and picture on Georgia Tech's website are identical to the person I met at Terrahash's offices where they said their name was "Amir Khan".  When you registered Terrahash with the California of Secretary of State you listed your real name as CEO.  From there the pieces came together.   I  met with you three times at Terrahash's office so I know your face well.  Three other people positively identified you.   The Tech crunch presentation helped.   Amir Khan <'a mere con'> is a fictitious name used by Tarandeep Gill.  One of your co-workers confirmed this when they gave you up.   Son, you cannot outrun the Internet or Google's cache.  

You never delivered the product I paid for.   Twice you promised me a 100% refund (both times in front of witnesses ) and so far I have received nothing$, nada.  I told you I will NOT go away until I get my money back.   I have documentation for everything and more.  If you disagree with me then show up for court and make your case.

You're a pussy for disappearing and then popping back up whenever the truth gets too close for comfort like when you got caught sleeping in your office, the BS story about why clothes were left in your office when an eviction notice was posted on the front office door,  and now you're whining about people talking about your identity?  You are not the victim here!  Man up and take responsibility for the mess you created in but don't try to hide.   You're a dumb ass if you think people won't eventually connect the dots and find you.

This is the person you are looking for.
LostDutchman

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2014, 04:34:25 AM

Corporations For Crypto
Protect Your Assets and Reduce Your Tax Liability With A Kansas Corporation!
We Demand Justice From BFL
Pages: « 1 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 [265] 266 267 »
  Print  

Jump to: