Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:39:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 [266] 267 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Off-Topic  (Read 384374 times)
atomicchaos

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 05:23:01 AM

I again publicly request the members/moderators of this forum to delete my present and previous addresses, phone numbers, businesses, domain names, links to my profiles and pictures unless they are 100% sure that the Tarandeep Gill they are looking for is me. There are 1000s by the same name (both guys and girls, as names in our culture are mostly unisex) living all over USA. I just happen to be the most famous one.

Is there a way I could get real names and addresses of the people who are posting my information on here?

You are "the most famous one" for a reason, bonehead.      

I am 100% sure when  I say that Tarandeep Gill's LinkedIn profile photo and picture on Georgia Tech's website are identical to the person I met at Terrahash's offices where they said their name was "Amir Khan".  When you registered Terrahash with the California of Secretary of State you listed your real name as CEO.  From there the pieces came together.   I  met with you three times at Terrahash's office so I know your face well.  Three other people positively identified you.   The Tech crunch presentation helped.   Amir Khan <'a mere con'> is a fictitious name used by Tarandeep Gill.  One of your co-workers confirmed this when they gave you up.   Son, you cannot outrun the Internet or Google's cache.  

You never delivered the product I paid for.   Twice you promised me a 100% refund (both times in front of witnesses ) and so far I have received nothing$, nada.  I told you I will NOT go away until I get my money back.   I have documentation for everything and more.  If you disagree with me then show up for court and make your case.

You're a pussy for disappearing and then popping back up whenever the truth gets too close for comfort like when you got caught sleeping in your office, the BS story about why clothes were left in your office when an eviction notice was posted on the front office door,  and now you're whining about people talking about your identity?  You are not the victim here!  Man up and take responsibility for the mess you created in but don't try to hide.   You're a dumb ass if you think people won't eventually connect the dots and find you.

This is the person you are looking for.

Great post.. And now you have the rest of the story. I think there are many of us that will enjoy seeing him have his day in court.. Criminal court. The case for mail fraud and fraud in general is getting easier and easier. Keep runnin'...

BTC:113mFe2e3oRkZQ5GeqKhoHbGtVw16unnw2

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
eurgbp2011

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 09:54:15 AM

What does he look like this Tarandeep Gill?
Is Taran = Amir Khan?
Do we have photos of him?
what is his phone number and address?
eurgbp2011

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 09:55:25 AM

I again publicly request the members/moderators of this forum to delete my present and previous addresses, phone numbers, businesses, domain names, links to my profiles and pictures unless they are 100% sure that the Tarandeep Gill they are looking for is me. There are 1000s by the same name (both guys and girls, as names in our culture are mostly unisex) living all over USA. I just happen to be the most famous one.

Is there a way I could get real names and addresses of the people who are posting my information on here?

You are "the most famous one" for a reason, bonehead.      

I am 100% sure when  I say that Tarandeep Gill's LinkedIn profile photo and picture on Georgia Tech's website are identical to the person I met at Terrahash's offices where they said their name was "Amir Khan".  When you registered Terrahash with the California of Secretary of State you listed your real name as CEO.  From there the pieces came together.   I  met with you three times at Terrahash's office so I know your face well.  Three other people positively identified you.   The Tech crunch presentation helped.   Amir Khan <'a mere con'> is a fictitious name used by Tarandeep Gill.  One of your co-workers confirmed this when they gave you up.   Son, you cannot outrun the Internet or Google's cache.  

You never delivered the product I paid for.   Twice you promised me a 100% refund (both times in front of witnesses ) and so far I have received nothing$, nada.  I told you I will NOT go away until I get my money back.   I have documentation for everything and more.  If you disagree with me then show up for court and make your case.

You're a pussy for disappearing and then popping back up whenever the truth gets too close for comfort like when you got caught sleeping in your office, the BS story about why clothes were left in your office when an eviction notice was posted on the front office door,  and now you're whining about people talking about your identity?  You are not the victim here!  Man up and take responsibility for the mess you created in but don't try to hide.   You're a dumb ass if you think people won't eventually connect the dots and find you.

This is the person you are looking for.

Have you met him in real life?
Have you got pictures of him?
Please provide us with links to his profile
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 10:32:39 AM

https://www.google.com/search?q=Tarandeep+Gill+georgia+tech+picture&oq=Tarandeep+Gill+georgia+tech+picture&aqs=chrome..69i57.10936j0j7&sourceid=chrome&espv=210&es_sm=93&ie=UTF-8

Google finds stuff... would the real Tarandeep Gill please stand up? Has he paid anyone back yet?

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
duke1839

Activity: 143
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 10:16:44 PM

No, no one has reportedly gotten a refund from TaranHash.  The only people to get money back are Paypal customers from either Paypal or their credit card company. 

1839REgeNTM2b84byywinp3BjtWdEqw27x
LostDutchman

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2014, 01:02:04 AM

No, no one has reportedly gotten a refund from TaranHash.  The only people to get money back are Paypal customers from either Paypal or their credit card company.  

And IMHO, that is pretty much the way it is going to stay.

Whatever money there was is gone.

My $.02.

Sad

Corporations For Crypto
Protect Your Assets and Reduce Your Tax Liability With A Kansas Corporation!
We Demand Justice From BFL
gjgjg

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 03:01:13 AM

No, no one has reportedly gotten a refund from TaranHash.  The only people to get money back are Paypal customers from either Paypal or their credit card company.  
User currently ignored

Before anyone replies to him again, perpetuating his ad nauseam uselessness, please consider using the ignore button. I did this a while ago and now i only see his 2c worth of divine wisdom when someone else quotes him. Although his last post is ripe for ridicule considering the point he's trying to force feed us, don't be tempted!
Please good people, i implore you to ignore that user, that he might finally get properly lost!

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
atomicchaos

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 03:23:44 AM
Last edit: January 19, 2014, 03:55:41 AM by atomicchaos

And IMHO, that is pretty much the way it is going to stay.

Whatever money there was is gone.

My $.02.

Sad

I always thought people were idiots when they put others on ignore, I tend to believe it's a weakness, as they don't have the self-control or open mindedness to listen to something they don't like, or don't agree with.

Call it a weakness, but welcome to ignore. Sorry, my friend. Unlike those that actually pretend to ignore, but don't have the self-control to actually do it, because they think they'll miss something. I can honestly say, I don't think I'll miss anything worthwhile. I've been right about TH since day one as well, but I still want to see them/him pay.

atomicchaos

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 03:26:56 AM

Before anyone replies to him again, perpetuating his ad nauseam uselessness, please consider using the ignore button. I did this a while ago and now i only see his 2c worth of divine wisdom when someone else quotes him. Although his last post is ripe for ridicule considering the point he's trying to force feed us, don't be tempted!
Please good people, i implore you to ignore that user, that he might finally get properly lost!

Had to laugh, I didn't see your message before I wrote my last one. I've never ignored anyone, but I simply can't take the drivel. I guess I'm losing my filter, sad day.

duke1839

Activity: 143
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 06:15:37 AM

Had to laugh, I didn't see your message before I wrote my last one. I've never ignored anyone, but I simply can't take the drivel. I guess I'm losing my filter, sad day.

I just clicked ignore for the first time.  Tarandeep is neither dead nor a horse.

1839REgeNTM2b84byywinp3BjtWdEqw27x
Bicknellski

Activity: 924

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 07:18:56 AM

Kind of why I asked.

Thanks for the update.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
bankbtc

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 03:17:14 AM

Is that you again?  I don't know if I was clear enough so I am repeating myself because you clearly do not understand.

This is not about the money.  We are past that.  He will not get off Ridley Scott-free.  Maybe Tony Scott but not Ridley Scott. 

Exactly. This is my take as well, there is no reason to let this go. There are definitely pointers to a wire fraud case, considering that's a catch-all law for cases just like this.

If you were victimized by Terrahash and the company's officers then please file complaints with the Santa Clara County District Attorney's office.   
The District Attorney will take action if enough Terrahash customers contact them:  http://www.sccgov.org/sites/da/prosecution/DistrictAttorneyDepartments/Pages/Consumerprotectionunit.aspx

http://www.sccgov.org/sites/da/prosecution/DistrictAttorneyDepartments/Pages/Consumerprotectionunit.aspx

The California Secretary of State's office maintains the Victims of Corporate Fraud Compensation Fund.  The fund can payout claims of up to $50,000 to each victim.   See: http://www.sos.ca.gov/vcfcf/

There's no reason to let this go.     Lets get the ball rolling.
Tad3j

Activity: 270

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 12:59:25 PM

Is that you again?  I don't know if I was clear enough so I am repeating myself because you clearly do not understand.

This is not about the money.  We are past that.  He will not get off Ridley Scott-free.  Maybe Tony Scott but not Ridley Scott. 

Exactly. This is my take as well, there is no reason to let this go. There are definitely pointers to a wire fraud case, considering that's a catch-all law for cases just like this.

If you were victimized by Terrahash and the company's officers then please file complaints with the Santa Clara County District Attorney's office.   
The District Attorney will take action if enough Terrahash customers contact them:  http://www.sccgov.org/sites/da/prosecution/DistrictAttorneyDepartments/Pages/Consumerprotectionunit.aspx

http://www.sccgov.org/sites/da/prosecution/DistrictAttorneyDepartments/Pages/Consumerprotectionunit.aspx

The California Secretary of State's office maintains the Victims of Corporate Fraud Compensation Fund.  The fund can payout claims of up to $50,000 to each victim.   See: http://www.sos.ca.gov/vcfcf/

Well this will cover my invest, but how about others who invested much more ... ? And what about non-US victims?
atomicchaos

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 02:46:03 PM

Well this will cover my invest, but how about others who invested much more ... ? And what about non-US victims?

Forget about the money for now on this. This will help facilitate the guy will face criminal liability. Fill it out, it doesn't take long, and it will help clean up this community.

I hadn't noticed this one before, but there are plenty more people that met those at TH face to face...

http://www.meetup.com/Bitcoin-Cryptocurrency-Mining-Group/events/130987422/

LostDutchman

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2014, 05:20:35 AM

By its own admission, Cloudhashing funded Terrahash to the tune of at least USD $80,000.00.

Has anyone asked Cloudhashing if it received a refund?

If not, someone should.

;P

Corporations For Crypto
zurg

Activity: 826

Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 02:30:22 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2014, 07:20:31 PM by zurg

Is that you again?  I don't know if I was clear enough so I am repeating myself because you clearly do not understand.

This is not about the money.  We are past that.  He will not get off Ridley Scott-free.  Maybe Tony Scott but not Ridley Scott.  

The District Attorney will take action if enough Terrahash customers contact them:  http://www.sccgov.org/sites/da/prosecution/DistrictAttorneyDepartments/Pages/Consumerprotectionunit.aspx

The California Secretary of State's office maintains the Victims of Corporate Fraud Compensation Fund.  The fund can payout claims of up to $50,000 to each victim.   See: http://www.sos.ca.gov/vcfcf/

There's no reason to let this go.     Lets get the ball rolling.

Forget about the money for now on this. This will help facilitate the guy will face criminal liability. Fill it out, it doesn't take long, and it will help clean up this community.

I hadn't noticed this one before, but there are plenty more people that met those at TH face to face...

http://www.meetup.com/Bitcoin-Cryptocurrency-Mining-Group/events/130987422/

Filed!
Thanks

Update:

Don't file that form Smiley I just got a call from them and they said that not much they can do.
The guy suggested that I need to contact Mountain View Police Dept. at 650-903-6395 and file a report with them.
Anyone knows if that's where TH was registered at?

Thanks
Bitcoin Scammer

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2014, 11:21:26 AM

It's not funny but it's interesting to see that no matter how long this thread gets some people are still thinking something good will happen.  From the beginning people where warned but had too much pride to admit TerrTRASH was a scam.  We are investigating this even further as we speak but retribution is scarce,

DON'T GET SCAMMED, CHECK FIRST = Bitcoinscammers.com
atomicchaos

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 04:09:39 PM

It's not funny but it's interesting to see that no matter how long this thread gets some people are still thinking something good will happen.  From the beginning people where warned but had too much pride to admit TerrTRASH was a scam.  We are investigating this even further as we speak but retribution is scarce,

Nope, it isn't scarce.. Taran will be watching his back for quite some time. The law will eventually catch up to him.

notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 11:18:12 PM

By its own admission, Cloudhashing funded Terrahash to the tune of at least USD $80,000.00.

If not, someone should.

;P

You forgot your 2 cents
LostDutchman

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2014, 12:05:13 AM

If not, someone should.

;P

You forgot your 2 cents

My $.02.

There!

Wink

Corporations For Crypto
Pages: « 1 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 [266] 267 »
  Print  

Jump to: