Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:40:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DIMCOIN The Future Of Equity on the Blockchain  (Read 235030 times)
jennywhzz

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 01:28:41 PM

I heard that over 60% of Token are sold. So hurra up If you want invest and take a piece from this amazing project

Wow thats great, i will grab some token right before the end of month and i hope that this project will become successful i believe on the team and its technologies NEM is really great so we will see Dimcoin high in value.

Most of the bitcoins I am getting from their Signature Campaign is the coins I will be using to to buy some Dimcoins. With a lot of participation and investors, I think these will be another ICO, I am jealous to the participants of the bounty campaign, I hope I can join that too.
Am with that strategy also, almost all of the coins I am earning in campaign is what I am investing as well, and up until now I have no regrets in investing here in this project, I have earn what they promised and still waiting for the next distribution of income.
its the best way to grow your investment, using your campaign earnings to buy this project, showing that in anyhow bright future will come along
with this and success will be seen by those investors who place their entry to this coin project, glad i also did part of this and I'm promoting it
to provide more knowledge and to attract more investors to earn from this coin.
This is one project that will experience good results. Not many other projects can demonstrate its promise. I see dimcoin has a bright future and people will not regret having invested in this project. Success dimcoin because the team is always committed to be able to meet all that they have promised.

I have been following this project for quite  a few weeks now and realize it is one of the best project in the current quarter of the year. I dont see any other project recently which is more promising and trust worthy than this Dimcoin. Great work by the Mods i must say.
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 02:51:37 PM

How can i transfer my DIMCOIN from my android wallet (in which the DIMCOIN never shown) to my depotwallet?
If there is a tutorial, kindly include it in the OP.
I have also encountered the same problem as you, DIMCOIN was never displayed in the android wallet but I was overcome with help from DIMCOIN. Visit this link: https://forum.nem.io/t/how-to-export-nem-mobile-wallet-to-nem-nanowallet/6108. It will guide you on how to export your Android wallet to your desktop wallet and then you will see your coin. Good luck

Thanks for share this link, I've been looking for it for weeks Cheesy and such a good deal to involve on dimcoin bounty share as we know BTC2345,65 has been collected so far. And for those who wondering "why my coins never show up?" as Op has stated before, you should wait for second phase payout (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1986414.msg20237661#msg20237661) which the last day of second phase on July 29th.
There are some questions that has been asked several times, and for whom looking for answer, join their REDDIT community: https://www.reddit.com/r/DIMCOIN_ICO/
mrayazgul

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 06:19:23 PM

How can i transfer my DIMCOIN from my android wallet (in which the DIMCOIN never shown) to my depotwallet?
If there is a tutorial, kindly include it in the OP.
I have also encountered the same problem as you, DIMCOIN was never displayed in the android wallet but I was overcome with help from DIMCOIN. Visit this link: https://forum.nem.io/t/how-to-export-nem-mobile-wallet-to-nem-nanowallet/6108. It will guide you on how to export your Android wallet to your desktop wallet and then you will see your coin. Good luck

Thanks for share this link, I've been looking for it for weeks Cheesy and such a good deal to involve on dimcoin bounty share as we know BTC2345,65 has been collected so far. And for those who wondering "why my coins never show up?" as Op has stated before, you should wait for second phase payout (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1986414.msg20237661#msg20237661) which the last day of second phase on July 29th.
There are some questions that has been asked several times, and for whom looking for answer, join their REDDIT community: https://www.reddit.com/r/DIMCOIN_ICO/
Yes, we should read the instructions carefully before being shouting of  coins not received issues. They are handling in the phases and making sure no one gets behind here.  We all are ambassadors of Dimcoin and should help each other in case of any problems.
corleto

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:09:12 PM

I am sorry if what I am asking is super obvious for an experienced crypto enthusiast, but to store Dimcoin on a Trezor or Ledger Nano S, would the device need to support NEM?
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 10:04:59 PM

I have been following this project for quite  a few weeks now and realize it is one of the best project in the current quarter of the year. I dont see any other project recently which is more promising and trust worthy than this Dimcoin. Great work by the Mods i must say.
Yes, I am too keenly following Dimcoin once I read their whitepaper. The concepts which are based on equity really attracts me as I am looking for such management along with blockchain efficiency for longer time. That is the reason I am too believing this project will find grand success to establish similar to other big coins in more quick time itself.
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 10:23:31 PM

Yes, I am too keenly following Dimcoin once I read their whitepaper. The concepts which are based on equity really attracts me as I am looking for such management along with blockchain efficiency for longer time. That is the reason I am too believing this project will find grand success to establish similar to other big coins in more quick time itself.
There are multiple ways are there to be followed to determine the future of an ICO and I have followed those prescribed methods and finding dimcoin must be a wonderful project up to the date. I guess incoming months we can expect some big postive news based on dimcoin which might be taking dimcoin into one of the biggest altcoin for sure.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 12:11:55 AM

Why is it worth investing here? What in dimcoin this?

Well you gotta make your own research, study dimcoin, read there papers and then you decide, dont just base on any speculation make your own research and dont get into it just because of hype. Make a plan and then decide.
zupdawg

Activity: 672
Merit: 508

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 02:29:36 AM

Why is it worth investing here? What in dimcoin this?

try to do a little bit research and you will know why it is worth investing in this coin, basically, you won't see people investing in a shitty coin but you can see lots of users interested and have good hopes on this one

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Loepuenkyou

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 05:19:34 AM

I took part in the Bounty campaign and also received the DIMCOIN for both twitter and facebook for 2nd and 3rd week. But I have not received the Twitter bounty for the first week. Hope you will send this to me by knowing this.
My twitter profile is:

@CMohapat

maybe first week you not follow rule dimcoin twitter campaign
but if still follow rule, i hope you can solve you problem, but why you not complain after first week you not receive payment
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 06:09:57 AM

REPOST:
How to see whether you have received coins in NEM Wallet ? I am not able to locate any tabs which shows DIM.Coins and DIM.Tokens. Can anyone enlightenment on this. Thank you.

When you click on start which is there in your NEM folder, it will be opened in a browser. Click on Sign in, Import your wallet and type the password and log in. Wait a second now, Let the node to connect to the server. On the dashboard, you will see all the incoming transactions if you have already received the payment. Click on explorer for the total value of tokens and coins you have in your wallet.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:15:23 AM

REPOST:
How to see whether you have received coins in NEM Wallet ? I am not able to locate any tabs which shows DIM.Coins and DIM.Tokens. Can anyone enlightenment on this. Thank you.

When you click on start which is there in your NEM folder, it will be opened in a browser. Click on Sign in, Import your wallet and type the password and log in. Wait a second now, Let the node to connect to the server. On the dashboard, you will see all the incoming transactions if you have already received the payment. Click on explorer for the total value of tokens and coins you have in your wallet.
Hey heartfelt thanks man, I was also looking for step by step guidelines for this like this for last two days. I just followed your steps and everything went smooth. I guess the mistake I did , must be I did not give time for the nodes to get connected with servers. After login I just see no incoming transitions then I assumed something was not right and kept closed the browser.
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:24:31 AM

The way the team is managing and promoting the ICO is outstanding but i want to know what are the plans after the ICO. After how much time can we except this DIMcoin to be listed on good exchanges ?  I would like to see it on Poloniex and bittrex as those are the biggest exchanges for trading.
shade_wrath

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:55:06 AM

REPOST:

Thank you very much mate for all the details. I am using Nano Wallet and there is no Start in it. Only nanowallet.exe which I use to run the wallet.
Once I see dashboard its all empty, everything is "Nothing to Show". Explorer also shows empty.

Seems like I am yet to receive the tokens.

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X     ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:01:38 AM

received the token and coins smoothly. Thanks for everything!
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:02:37 AM

The way the team is managing and promoting the ICO is outstanding but i want to know what are the plans after the ICO. After how much time can we except this DIMcoin to be listed on good exchanges ?  I would like to see it on Poloniex and bittrex as those are the biggest exchanges for trading.
I believe there will be no big humiliating waiting periods for dimcoin to hit exchanges like many other altcoins are doing in recent times. As per how this dev team is working hard to manage in each and every aspects of dimcoin environment, we can expect that dimcoin will get listed into major exchanges once ICO phase will be concluded.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:05:51 AM

I believe there will be no big humiliating waiting periods for dimcoin to hit exchanges like many other altcoins are doing in recent times. As per how this dev team is working hard to manage in each and every aspects of dimcoin environment, we can expect that dimcoin will get listed into major exchanges once ICO phase will be concluded.
I am too preferring dimcoin to be listed into Poloniex, bittrex and also into liqui as I am very much comfortable with trading environments of these exchanges.

Yobit also will be fine. We can be sure dimcoin will enter into exchanges for trading as early as possible unlike most other recent altcoins as devs are active enough to bring us the best possible things.
Experia

Activity: 924
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:31:13 AM

I am too preferring dimcoin to be listed into Poloniex, bittrex and also into liqui as I am very much comfortable with trading environments of these exchanges.

Yobit also will be fine. We can be sure dimcoin will enter into exchanges for trading as early as possible unlike most other recent altcoins as devs are active enough to bring us the best possible things.

Poloniex and bittrex are fine, but liqui and yobit are not. If yobit and liqui list dimcoin it might give a bad image, those exchanges dont have good reputation if you ask me
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:33:16 AM

Why you firsly look for exchanges. Don't you think it is too early to think about listing into exchanges ?
After investing into ICO, I just hold my coins and honestly I am not looking for exchanges as I am sure dimcoin will get huge price appreciations in coming months so I am not eagerly waiting for it to be listed into crypto exchanges.
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:50:31 AM

Why you firsly look for exchanges. Don't you think it is too early to think about listing into exchanges ?
After investing into ICO, I just hold my coins and honestly I am not looking for exchanges as I am sure dimcoin will get huge price appreciations in coming months so I am not eagerly waiting for it to be listed into crypto exchanges.
I do see usually most of the investors are crying for exchanges once they invested into ICO and they will rush selling their coins/tokens in first day of trading itself. But holding must be highly encouraged with respect to dimcoin as per considering its huge potential. So, I am also not looking for exchange listing of dimcoin. I will hold it for months at least.
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:53:03 AM

I do see usually most of the investors are crying for exchanges once they invested into ICO and they will rush selling their coins/tokens in first day of trading itself. But holding must be highly encouraged with respect to dimcoin as per considering its huge potential. So, I am also not looking for exchange listing of dimcoin. I will hold it for months at least.

most people aren´t interested in the vision or the potentiaö. Just a quick buck. But the good thing of some people dumping is as always a better distribution. so I won´t judge.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: