Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 09:51:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DIMCOIN The Future Of Equity on the Blockchain  (Read 235034 times)
tarolog

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:45:58 AM

People in cryptomir extremely impatient. But what about the investment in the Bank for 8%-10% per annum? People were simply corrupted by super profits from cryptocurrencies. The price of Dimcoin fell because weak hands make panic sell.. But patient people usually win.
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:12:16 AM

People in cryptomir extremely impatient. But what about the investment in the Bank for 8%-10% per annum? People were simply corrupted by super profits from cryptocurrencies. The price of Dimcoin fell because weak hands make panic sell.. But patient people usually win.

You are right. But this is the nature of people who invest crypto. They like risk and of course big profit. That why we are all here. That why we dont invest to the banks.
I am one of the investors of DIMCOIN and DIMTOKEN. I am a long-term investor. But I can also understand the people who are complaining. The first round of the ICO has finished before 8 months ago and team cant follows the roadmap. There is a lack of communication with the investors. In additiın Second ICO (DIMPAY) is just their greed. The timing was very very bad.
FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:17:36 AM
Last edit: February 20, 2018, 10:30:22 AM by FrankNoland

DIMCOIN wishing everyone a happy Chinese New Year!

Happy new year to the Dimcoin team and all the dimcoin supporters. Last year was very bad, they promised us it will get list on 3 exchange but it's only on Hitbtc. Let's hope that this year we will be able to get on Binance or Bittrex.
I hope we will get a good announcement soon hehe !
Great time to buy more cheap Dimcoin, if BTC stabilize a few weeks then alt party will begin and maybe we will get back to 30 cents

you write we should buy Dimcoin. by which ? with very good BTC and very good Ethereum we should buy bad dimcoin. then we can immediately burn the money or give it away. I do not buy bad money with good money  Grin
I assume that is only your opinion, 'bad dimcoin', surely it's a joke. Is there any reason you think the coin is bad? or you are just being negative for the sake of being negative. We have invested a lot in this project and we believe in the team behind and their goals, the fact that they are not listed on bittrex or poloneix will not even once make them look bad. DIMCOIN will always be one of the greatest coins/ICOs I have invested in so far.

I invested during the ICO with my NEM tokens now the price of NEM is a lot higher than when I joined the Dimcoin ICO, if I kept my NEM then I will probably have a lot of money by now haha. If you say that Dimcoin is the best ICO that you have invested in then you probably didn't invested in many ICO before lol. I love the dimcoin project but the price is really depressing, probably the worst ICO that I have invested in.
We also need to understand that the market is volatile, values tend to rise and fall and most of us as investors are failing to understand that. I am a long-term DIM investor and also understand that DIMCOIN is long term project. I understand the value will increase in good times, I am not in a hurry to sell, the price might some how look depressing, but if you believe in the goals of the project, simply hold and hope for the best. I actually placed an order to buy more coins since I believe in the project.

Depressing - that's as of the moment.
But when everything is well, I know we can just forget this day as if it didn't happen and just celebrate our future victories. I am convinced it will happen.
Yeah, I agree with you, soon we will be celebrating the victory and forgot about the current situation. Most coins started worthless and now they are ranked in the top 100 CMC. We just need to be patient, we cannot make massive profits overnight.

That's true, and there is a say that 'patience isn't just ability of waiting but how you behave while waiting', most investors tend to sell for a loss since they lack patience abilities. The coin recently got listed and here we are expecting the $10 mark this soon, it's still very earlier adding to the fact that some components of the ecosystem are not yet functional. Let's be patient, indeed patient hands usually win, we might thank ourselves later.

You are right. But this is the nature of people who invest crypto. They like risk and of course big profit. That why we are all here. That why we dont invest to the banks.
I am one of the investors of DIMCOIN and DIMTOKEN. I am a long-term investor. But I can also understand the people who are complaining. The first round of the ICO has finished before 8 months ago and team cant follows the roadmap. There is a lack of communication with the investors. In additiın Second ICO (DIMPAY) is just their greed. The timing was very very bad.
I wouldn't say the DIMPAY ICO was launched out of greed, it was mentioned in the whitepaper that there are several components that make up the Ecosystem, this includes HYBSE, Wise, DEPOTWALLET, DIMPAY and others. Are you going to say the same thing when they launch the HYBSE ICO? I personally think they are trying to build up their Ecosystem and ensure that it's functional. The Ecosystem won't be functional without the above mentioned organisations, correct me if I am wrong.

Just to fill you in regarding their communications, they had weekly AMA's with the Head of Communications and the community asked questions during the sessions, however, it was recently cancelled and from now on there will be weekly updates from the team, I read on telegram.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:33:41 AM

I wouldn't say the DIMPAY ICO was launched out of greed, it was mentioned in the whitepaper that there are several components that make up the Ecosystem, this includes HYBSE, Wise, DEPOTWALLET, DIMPAY and others. Are you going to say the same thing when they launch the HYBSE ICO? I personally think they are trying to build up their Ecosystem and ensure that it's functional. The Ecosystem won't be functional without the above mentioned organisations, correct me if I am wrong.

Just to fill you in regarding their communications, they had weekly AMA's with the Head of Communications and the community asked questions during the sessions, however, it was recently cancelled and from now on they will be weekly updates from the team, I read on telegram.

Yea I know DIMPAY ICO was mentioned in the whitepaper and is necessary for the ecosystem and also a third ICO (HYBSE ICO) is coming. My object is to "the timing" and of course, you are right HYBSE, DEPOTWALLET and DIMPAY are the components of the DIM ecosystem.
We are all in the same boat here. I am one of the investors, I believe this project I like the idea and even there are some delays I also believe the team.

FrankNoland
Copper Member

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:59:39 PM

Just to fill you in regarding their communications, they had weekly AMA's with the Head of Communications and the community asked questions during the sessions, however, it was recently cancelled and from now on they will be weekly updates from the team, I read on telegram.

Yea I know DIMPAY ICO was mentioned in the whitepaper and is necessary for the ecosystem and also a third ICO (HYBSE ICO) is coming. My object is to "the timing" and of course, you are right HYBSE, DEPOTWALLET and DIMPAY are the components of the DIM ecosystem.
We are all in the same boat here. I am one of the investors, I believe this project I like the idea and even there are some delays I also believe the team.

Yeah, we should just support the project, this will benefit us in the near future, and it's actually for the sake of our investments. I am a proud investor of DIM and I won't let any FUD change my mind. I am patiently waiting to see HYBSE fully functional, I am very excited about the project.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:39:07 PM

Patient people are the ones earning the high rewards. But i totally can understand that it can be very frustrating
paul_ammit

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:45:13 PM

how long has the team been working on this project?
y2j89

Activity: 1027
Merit: 316

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:25:24 PM

In the whitepaper it says that the idea came up back in 2012. If you want to read some more about the years 2012-2016 you can just read page number 61 in the whitepaper!

8count

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:52:01 AM

Patient people are the ones earning the high rewards. But i totally can understand that it can be very frustrating

I agree as well, but it was a bit concerning early on when us investors weren't receiving many updates on what was going on. I feel the team is starting to be more active now (other then just AMA) which is great to see. Everyone is feeling more confident that the DIM team are working hard to meet the roadmap. I'm excited for the long term outcomes of DIM.
okinawa

Activity: 574
Merit: 259

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:12:10 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2018, 12:46:28 AM by okinawa

Oh my god ?! A third ICO ? Don't you guys think it may be a little bit too much ? The team is really greedy and I feel like they are taking us for idiots. Why would they need a third ICO, they need to focus on building their platform instead of asking for more money seriously. They already raised a lot of money it should be more than enough to succeed. And honestly I don't think anyone will invest in their third ICO.

vinicdemorais

Activity: 460
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:27:25 PM

My friend, please! It will not have more ICOs, only Dimpay, and it was mentioned in the whitpaper.

Dimcoin will go to the moon soon. Soon in more exchanges, Binance, Bittrex, Kucoin, Okex...be patient, this project is amazing.

DIMCOIN to the moon soon, hold guys. $$$$$$$$ Smiley Smiley Smiley
Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:55:57 PM

My friend, please! It will not have more ICOs, only Dimpay, and it was mentioned in the whitpaper.

Dimcoin will go to the moon soon. Soon in more exchanges, Binance, Bittrex, Kucoin, Okex...be patient, this project is amazing.

which tablets did you take? I would like to have that as well. then i can fantasize and dream of the moon and jupiter. such types as you need the forum. then we always have something to laugh about in this world of cryptos  Grin
vinicdemorais

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:59:59 PM

Did you see the TRON? IN the ICO was $0,001, and after four months in the exchanges achieved $0,20.. 200x times more.

DIMCOIN will be $0,25-30 soon when in more exchanges.
dimcoinlover

Activity: 150
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:21:51 AM

Oh my god ?! A third ICO ? Don't you guys think it may be a little bit too much ? The team is really and I feel like they are taking us for idiots. Why would they need a third ICO, they need to focus on building their platform instead of asking for more money seriously. They already raised a lot of money it should be more than enough to succeed. And honestly I don't think anyone will invest in their third ICO.

DYOR....
Let this be a lesson. Always read the documents from the company you are about to invest in(crwodsale prospectus page 9).

▬▬▬ ●  DIMCOIN  ●  The Future of Equity on The Blockchain  ● ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ❱❱ Tomorrow. Today. ❱❱ ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ (http://dimcoin.io)
brownie_something

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:26:02 AM

DIM Update

▬▬▬ ● DIMCOIN ● The Future of Equity on The Blockchain ● ▬▬▬
Devrialemci

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:44:32 PM

I bought it and I’ve already forgotten it. I’m following developments to see that its way is open. But, since I plan to keep it for long term, the momentary situations do not make me very interested. (Of course, with the condition that I wrote)
vinicdemorais

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:51:34 PM

Why have not they updated the circulating supply in the coinmarketcap? Are Dimcoin still selling currencies and so has not updated the circulating supply?
dimcoinlover

Activity: 150

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:36:57 PM

Why have not they updated the circulating supply in the coinmarketcap? Are Dimcoin still selling currencies and so has not updated the circulating supply?

They are working on a explorer / rich list. CMC need this to update the CS.
DIM are not selling any coins at the moment. It's only traded at HITBTC and another exchange.

▬▬▬ ●  DIMCOIN  ●  The Future of Equity on The Blockchain  ● ▬▬▬
FrankNoland
Copper Member

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:16:25 PM

That is true, holders usually benefit more than panic sellers.

how long has the team been working on this project?

I have read that the idea began back in 2012, they have been working on making it a success over the years.

Oh my god ?! A third ICO ? Don't you guys think it may be a little bit too much ? The team is really and I feel like they are taking us for idiots. Why would they need a third ICO, they need to focus on building their platform instead of asking for more money seriously. They already raised a lot of money it should be more than enough to succeed. And honestly I don't think anyone will invest in their third ICO.
It's more like you haven't read and understood all the documents provided by the organisation, HYBSE is being integrated into blockchain. Please re-read the documents.

Indeed the project is amazing, I couldn't argue further.

DYOR....
Let this be a lesson. Always read the documents from the company you are about to invest in(crwodsale prospectus page 9).
Exactly my point, every detail was clearly outlined.

I asked the same question on Facebook and I was told that they are finilising some information such as the explorer and the rich list, I just assume that it will updated in no time.

Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:55:19 PM

The team has to contact CMC. fastest way for a change
Pages: « 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: