Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:06:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★ ATB Coin - the world’s fastest and most secure cryptocurrency ★★  (Read 106067 times)
Karto

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:09:40 PM

Hello! Atbcoin [ATB] added for voting!
Please vote here: https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&coin=atb

NO DONT VOTE FOR C-CEX PLS
look at their facebook page and then decide yourself XD

where I look is none of your business. and you decide what to do!have a good day.

lol
ok dont look
this message was to others.. so others will :-)
c-cex = many problems +  zero assistance + banning users without a reason
check their facebook page and watch how many complaints (you can search in google too)_
adding atb coin to c-cex as a secondary exchange is a mistake
especially when yobit is the main exchange
'

Average Yobit support response time 18 days (if you lucky), tho there is users with deposit missing for 1 year plus. Also Yobit is famous for broken wallet, forked chains, wallets in "maintenance" for months ... It is really crappy exchange.

well it can be ok for warming up the ATB coin trading, and i see some serious buying orders in yobit
the good thing it is its in "USA Laws"(as claimed) so it can be adopted by various services
i only hope that it wont be sold slowly by the creators and abandoned :/
because we can speak only with people who lied few times and are anonymous
holding 270 coins that i bought for 1ETH
oldloco

Activity: 244

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:17:51 PM

Good project  Wink

Nothing that was promised is working Cheesy No POS, no Lightning and Genesis block only took them 2 weeks Cheesy 
idonthaveanametoday

Activity: 172

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:20:41 PM

Gratz on publishing in the yobit exchange
but tell me why did u ignore my question
i asked you why it was not announced that you are refunding china investors
you think people do not have the right to know such a thing?
you were playing the not guilty role, and you knew it all the time !!

I also would like to know this.

We are investors, and we need to know the real situation. We trust our money to ATB Coin. And this is real money, not certain coins, which may be worthless in a day.

All such behavior made this project very negative, although the idea itself is not so bad. Market needs coin with instant micro payments and smart contracts. I also would like to know, whether smart contracts will be implemented and when.

In any case, time will show...

Hello, guys.
ATBCOIN LLC - company from the USA and our activity is under USA laws. Chinese Investors who bought ATB Coins at Chinese exchange dabtc.com will be refunded by dabtc.com.

Please don't forget about our Telegram chat and Slack.
Online support will help you with a pleasure!

Also you can add us by Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, watch ATB Coin YouTube channel or visit our Website and view Whitepaper or legal documentation.

I restored my private key got my coins and then an hour later they just disappeared out of my wallet. I posted the screenshots and export data to the developers and they have given me no news after 24hours. This is a scam
Terminator3018

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:47:56 PM

We are investors, and we need to know the real situation. We trust our money to ATB Coin. And this is real money, not certain coins, which may be worthless in a day.

All such behavior made this project very negative, although the idea itself is not so bad. Market needs coin with instant micro payments and smart contracts. I also would like to know, whether smart contracts will be implemented and when.

Hello, guys.
ATBCOIN LLC - company from the USA and our activity is under USA laws. Chinese Investors who bought ATB Coins at Chinese exchange dabtc.com will be refunded by dabtc.com.

Also you can add us by Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, watch ATB Coin YouTube channel or visit our Website and view Whitepaper or legal documentation.

I restored my private key got my coins and then an hour later they just disappeared out of my wallet. I posted the screenshots and export data to the developers and they have given me no news after 24hours. This is a scam
maybe they need more time. even poloniex need 72 hour / ticket
iBitMine

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:45:23 PM

The price is going down so fast on Yobit. ...ugh!

Down to 10k Sat.

Is there any talk on joining other exchanges? Maybe that would help the price stay up.
oldloco

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:51:15 PM

Down to 10k Sat.

Is there any talk on joining other exchanges? Maybe that would help the price stay up.

Maybe that's why ATB delayed to ann that coin is listed in Yobit for 24Hours+? Cheesy To avoid dump.
oldloco

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:52:13 PM

Does anyone got POS working? Any luck with staking?
ATB Coin (OP)

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:59:01 PM

ATB Coin Enters Cryptocurrency Exchange Yobit.net

Dear Investors!

Today ATB Coin went on sale at the first cryptocurrency exchange yobit.net. The daily trading volume of Yobit is $6,542,810. At the present moment, you can trade in the ATB / BTC currency pair.

Negotiations are underway with our other partners. Follow the developments on our website!

We remind you that yesterday we announced the official launch of the ATB Coin blockchain network. Many users have already transferred their coins to their wallets. Once again, we warn that in any case you can not pass your private keys to strangers, and moreover – send them in a general chat!

Full instruction on the transfer of ATB Coin is available in our news.

Are there other places as well to trade?
Hello,Noitev
Please wait for the official news
oldloco

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:30:03 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2017, 06:10:14 PM by oldloco

1BTC = 6622 ATB in Yobit  Lips sealed or $0.52
idonthaveanametoday

Activity: 172

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:55:48 PM

Hello, guys.

ATB coin please respond!
ATB Coin (OP)

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:16:47 PM

Hello, guys.

ATB coin please respond!

Hello,
Send your e-mail in pm please
xrikix

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:28:06 PM

I get this answer from support about POS
There is no certain percentage of the bonus accruals, since the coin works on the POS algorithm. The wallet for calculating the money is selected randomly every time. The volume of mining depends on several variables, among which are the following:
amount of the stake held on the balance
Total amount of the stakes in the network Complexity at the current stage of mining
Online wallet time
Im staking 146ATB for more then 24 hours.
Anyone yet receive some POS reward and if so how many and how many coins you staking?
delle54

Activity: 307
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:39:02 PM

POS is completely different than POW mining. I have a POS wallet for a different coin too (ALL = Allion), which gives me rewards about every five to ten days. So be patient and learn the difference betwen POW and POS.
oldloco

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:40:32 PM

I get this answer from support about POS
There is no certain percentage of the bonus accruals, since the coin works on the POS algorithm. The wallet for calculating the money is selected randomly every time. The volume of mining depends on several variables, among which are the following:
amount of the stake held on the balance
Total amount of the stakes in the network Complexity at the current stage of mining
Online wallet time
Im staking 146ATB for more then 24 hours.
Anyone yet receive some POS reward and if so how many and how many coins you staking?

"The wallet for calculating the money is selected randomly every time" - means 1ATB wallet can stake 1000ATB and wallet with 100000ATB can stake 0.1ATB???
"The volume of mining ..." - so it's mining now?

"Im staking 146ATB for more then 24 hours." - you should had already reward, even if it's 0.01 ATB.  Shit is totally broken. Copy-paste open source code and even that they was not able to execute right Cheesy

gradys225

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:52:59 PM

Hello, guys.

ATB coin please respond!

Hello,
Send your e-mail in pm please

here is the answer that you need to write we need to be that seen all your answer will be enough to hide the mask
sharke3

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:58:00 PM

POS is completely different than POW mining. I have a POS wallet for a different coin too (ALL = Allion), which gives me rewards about every five to ten days. So be patient and learn the difference betwen POW and POS.

the most profitable with POS coin this time  is  (rain coin )
everyday have give you coin after first 4 days has open your wallet
try it  Smiley
derique

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:05:19 PM

3$ IN ONE WEEK AND 10$ VERY SOON
sharke3

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:08:55 PM

I wish it for all of us  Cool
oldloco

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:27:03 PM

I wish it for all of us  Cool

Why you think it will be even worth $1? So far there is nothing about this coin, just delays and not delivered promises Cheesy
DosManos

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:30:30 PM

Down to 10k Sat.

Maybe that's why ATB delayed to ann that coin is listed in Yobit for 24Hours+? Cheesy To avoid dump.

you are always right !!
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: