Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:35:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★ ATB Coin - the world’s fastest and most secure cryptocurrency ★★  (Read 106060 times)
ATB Coin (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:44:23 AM

Hi icmanik
OK You earned additional 56ATB with mining,
and  can you tell us how much you hold in your wallet ?

I mine from the begining of mining (my pc is permanantly run) with 125 ATB in my wallet, and up to now no any earned ATB :-((((((
Me also mining from 17.sep (133 ATB) and didnt get any coin. I just put encryption, maybe that was a problem (but in getstakinginfo all was true)

Hi Chovus,
thank You for info, just encrypted my walled too.
let we see.... Smiley

How many ATB Coins did you buy ? My Wallet is running since 2 days 24/7 and I didn't got any mined coin :-(
I'm owning 54 ATB Coins...

i own 55 coins and iam online 24/7 too for 6 days now and have nothing staked...

With 124 ATB and 15 hours the day from the beggining and today i earned my first 4 ATB coins but only once

There is no certain percentage of the bonus accruals, since the coin works on the POS algorithm. The wallet for calculating the money is selected randomly every time. The volume of mining depends on several variables, among which are the following:

- amount of the stake held on the balance
- Total amount of the stakes in the network Complexity at the current stage of mining
- Online wallet time

Does that mean, that when I run the wallet 24/7 and after 5 days there are no additional coins in my wallet, that my wallet wasn't choose for mining randomly?

Yes, but it depends not only on that parameter (online time).
ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:52:19 AM

Yesterday I successful stake new coins! And in console staking is "false" now how long I have to wait for another stake??

hi, can you tell us how much you hold in your wallet?

and how much you earn in 5 days?

I earned 56 ATB coins. And wallet running for last 3 days about 10-11 hours

Good day! What resources were involved in the mining (graphics card, processor)? My wallet is open the second day, but there is no load on the processor and graphics card, as in normal mining

Hello, lexusin
It's not a traditional mining.
In the PoS algorithm there is no fixed volume of mining produced in one unit of time. In other words, it is not possible to calculate how much you will earn from 100 ATB per day or from 10,000 per month. I'll explain why. The point is that when consensus is reached by the PoS method, the opportunity to participate in the mining is distributed randomly (casually) between all the wallets in the network. No wallet or user can calculate in advance when exactly his/her wallet will be chosen for the mining of new coin. But despite this fact, there is a number of opportunities increasing the amount and chance of new coins being mined, I will list them below:
1. The volume of the stake held on the balance (the more is your share - the greater is the chance of getting mining)
2. The total amount of shares kept in all wallets of all network members (The smaller is the proportion of other network participants - the greater are the chances of getting mining)
3. Complexity at the current stage of mining. With increasing complexity, the volume of mined coins will be reduced. It will happen once in two years. Profitability is reduced by 50%
4. The period of the wallet being online. The more time your wallet is on the network, the greater are the chances of obtaining mining, because only wallets (nodes) supporting the network can participate in the mining (ones that take the information and synchronize with the single distributed registry - the blockchain). Observing all the above recommendations, you can increase your chances of getting mining, however, it is not possible to calculate mining in advance.
nsmallt

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:10:25 AM

This is great timing to take risk on this project I hope this will go to the moon.
BumbleT

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:35:11 AM

Hello,

how do I transfer my wallet to another computer? I want to set up a little silent HTPC, which can run 24/7. Is there anything to be aware of? Or only install on new PC and deinstall on old PC?

Yes you are right, but firstly you should transfer your founds to the new wallet.

Sorry for that question again, but how I do this?
Will I get a new "adress", when I install a new wallet on another PC and then only transfer money from Wallet A to Wallet B like it is explained here --> https://atbcoin.com/sending-coins/?

I want to get sure that i won't lost my coins. Has the transfer an effect on my finished staking results to that time?
RoumenL

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:19:37 PM

Hello ATB Coin
Question Please:
if I have an wallet on PC1 and mining let say 10 days,
and I decide to stop the wallet on PC1 and start it an wallet to PC2 ,
Will this "reset" a time that my wallet was open ?
do the backup/restore procedure keep this time ?
ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:39:51 PM

Hello,

how do I transfer my wallet to another computer? I want to set up a little silent HTPC, which can run 24/7. Is there anything to be aware of? Or only install on new PC and deinstall on old PC?

Yes you are right, but firstly you should transfer your founds to the new wallet.

Sorry for that question again, but how I do this?
Will I get a new "adress", when I install a new wallet on another PC and then only transfer money from Wallet A to Wallet B like it is explained here --> https://atbcoin.com/sending-coins/?

I want to get sure that i won't lost my coins. Has the transfer an effect on my finished staking results to that time?

Yes,BumbleT.
You should send founds according to the instruction
ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:50:34 PM

Hello ATB Coin
Question Please:
if I have an wallet on PC1 and mining let say 10 days,
and I decide to stop the wallet on PC1 and start it an wallet to PC2 ,
Will this "reset" a time that my wallet was open ?
do the backup/restore procedure keep this time ?

No,it won't "reset" opening time.
The amount involved in mining, should go through a maturation period (be stored at your wallet balance) -   five days (the time of one block is 2.5 minutes).
anasso

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:32:03 PM

I decided to bail out on ATB until I see some progress reported about securing contracts/business.  The whitepaper states at the bottom that they have secured contracts with many top players around the world but till now I have not seen any evidence.  I invested for the fact that Herbert Hoover is involved but this fact alone is not enough to hold me in.  I really hope that ATB will grow in their volume in the future and secure larger contracts/partners - I will be glad to come back but for now with the lack of information coming out I feel there may be a 'run on the bank' as people lose confidence and cash out what they can at the exchanges... I used Yobit myself - overall I broke even with ATB as I bought at $1.80 and had I kept my ETH until now  then what I just cashed out is roughly the same...  I might have stayed in had the POS payed out a little more frequently - I only got the 1 credit on the 1st day before they changed it to random...  Anyways, hope for the best with ATB - I look forward to coming back in the future once I can see evidence of larger partners/contracts and evidence of an attractive POS return, right now it's not paying out frequently enough to want to keep my funds locked up..  Best wishes to all of you, I really hope for some upward movement in the future!

i agree with you,

big lack of informations. i can't see how they will build partnership with this politics

i have cash out day 1 with losses
Johnnywelsh

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:00:07 PM

Giving it a few more days than my miners going off, so few people reporting actual success. Currently my nodes going through about 50MB in, in just the last half hour. Not footing that volume of traffic 24/7 for no reward!

Helios45

Activity: 244
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:48:12 PM

hey guys, how do we know what's the staking progress? there's no staking indication whatsoever on the wallet unlike other POS coins wallets
RoumenL

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:56:22 AM
Last edit: September 26, 2017, 06:58:11 AM by RoumenL

indicator ?  Grin
I hope that I mining  Cheesy
about 9 days mining - up to now no any result Huh

Dear ATB Coin,
Please update the wallet software in order to show mining process...
with current one,  we are in blind mining and this generate a doubt about the process ....

in Your White list there are several time word "transparent", You show all investments over the site - good,
but I discover that now my current Public address is different that my one during the investment period :-))) and I can not find my investments transactions in the  Investments tab over Your site.
this is not transparency this is hiding  Smiley
ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:12:45 AM

I decided to bail out on ATB until I see some progress reported about securing contracts/business.  The whitepaper states at the bottom that they have secured contracts with many top players around the world but till now I have not seen any evidence.  I invested for the fact that Herbert Hoover is involved but this fact alone is not enough to hold me in.  I really hope that ATB will grow in their volume in the future and secure larger contracts/partners - I will be glad to come back but for now with the lack of information coming out I feel there may be a 'run on the bank' as people lose confidence and cash out what they can at the exchanges... I used Yobit myself - overall I broke even with ATB as I bought at $1.80 and had I kept my ETH until now  then what I just cashed out is roughly the same...  I might have stayed in had the POS payed out a little more frequently - I only got the 1 credit on the 1st day before they changed it to random...  Anyways, hope for the best with ATB - I look forward to coming back in the future once I can see evidence of larger partners/contracts and evidence of an attractive POS return, right now it's not paying out frequently enough to want to keep my funds locked up..  Best wishes to all of you, I really hope for some upward movement in the future!

Thank you,positiveeddy.
Wish you all the best too
ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:32:17 AM

hey guys, how do we know what's the staking progress? there's no staking indication whatsoever on the wallet unlike other POS coins wallets

Hello,Helios45.

In order to check whether your wallet is doing mining - open it, than press help, after that open debug window, choose "console" in console print getstakinginfo,if you see : "enabled" true. That means your wallet is mining now
Don't worry if you see staking false, it means that your coins are on mature period (5days) http://prntscr.com/gndt8y - getstakinginfo command
RoumenL

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:40:39 AM

Hello ATB Coin report of getstackinginfo comand show only that the wallet is in stacking mode nothing else,
this is not enought :-)

You tell as that currently new block generates on every 2,5 minutes :-) (is this mean that on every 2.5 minutes some miner receive coins for mining) ?
24 hours x 60 minutes = 1440 blocks
1440 /2.5 = 576 blocks per 24 hours
Mining from 15.09.2017  = about 11 days mining.
11 x 576 blocks = 6336 blocks if this is equal to new mined coins
it is mean that 6336 times some "random" address is hit ant it receive coins
Your investors are : about 9000 You show this number in the site :-)
ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:32:26 PM

indicator ?  Grin

Dear ATB Coin,
with current one,  we are in blind mining and this generate a doubt about the process ....

in Your White list there are several time word "transparent", You show all investments over the site - good,
but I discover that now my current Public address is different that my one during the investment period :-))) and I can not find my investments transactions in the  Investments tab over Your site.

Hello,RoumenL.
You should remember your public address to find your investment.
You can PM me if you have a problem with money transfering.
DosManos

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:49:55 PM

good news guys

The United States Securities and Exchanges Commission (SEC) announced yesterday a new initiative to aid their Enforcement Division to address cyber-based threats.

so maybe soon atbcoin creators will go to jail

http://www.trustnodes.com/2017/09/26/sec-launches-cyber-unit-targeting-icos-blockchain-violations

A Cyber Unit is to be created that will “focus on targeting cyber-related misconduct,” including online market manipulation, hacking, or ICOs. Listing the Cyber Unit’s targets, SEC says it will focus on:

“Market manipulation schemes involving false information spread through electronic and social media. Hacking to obtain material nonpublic information. Violations involving distributed ledger technology and initial coin offerings. Misconduct perpetrated using the dark web. Intrusions into retail brokerage accounts. Cyber-related threats to trading platforms and other critical market infrastructure.”
ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:24:19 PM

Hello ATB Coin report of getstackinginfo comand show only that the wallet is in stacking mode nothing else,
this is not enought :-)

You tell as that currently new block generates on every 2,5 minutes :-) (is this mean that on every 2.5 minutes some miner receive coins for mining) ?
24 hours x 60 minutes = 1440 blocks
1440 /2.5 = 576 blocks per 24 hours
Mining from 15.09.2017  = about 11 days mining.
11 x 576 blocks = 6336 blocks if this is equal to new mined coins
it is mean that 6336 times some "random" address is hit ant it receive coins
Your investors are : about 9000 You show this number in the site :-)

Yes, you are right.
Frequency of block generation - 2,5 minutes
xrikix

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:57:34 PM

indicator ?  Grin

Dear ATB Coin,

He has right where is the transparency we still dont see any blockexplorer where we can see whats happened on atb blockchain.
And this mining is also very bad one pos wallet get 56coins in 30hours and another nothing for 10 or more days.

gsambolin

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:07:58 PM

Hello,

1. Download the software on the new computer.  Do not bother with encrypting wallet or anything.

2. Rename the new wallet to old.

3. Backup your wallet from old computer and restore on new computer or use the restore option.

4. If your good with files you can copy everything over from the folder where the wallet is (which should include the block files as well) so you won't have to rebuild the block on the new computer.

I recently had a computer crash and was able to salvage my old C: drive and found all my wallet and block info in my  C:\users\[your user name]\appdata\atbcoin  folder.

Hope that helps
Gsam
delle54

Activity: 307
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:40:41 PM

Well, you could also make a new install on the other computer, go to File > Moneyshare and enter your private key. You can have many copies of the wallet running, although it won't make mining faster. Your coins are in the blockchain and not in the wallet. The private key is stored in the wallet and is the access to your coins on the chain. Just like any other coin.
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: