Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 02:49:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The reason that keeps me from investing in bitcoin  (Read 15358 times)
AgentZero23

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 08:45:35 AM

The issue that keeps me from bigger opportunities is that I understand too few about bitcoin.I know the cost increased during the last year. But why precisely? How so many people are using bitcoin right now? How many new sign up for every month? Are there large bitcoin holders and who are they?After I purchase shares, i'm able to get a lot of fundamental information about the company I invest in.With bitcoin that is not so easy.
If you want to know more about bitcoins. You need to check other threads in this forum. It will help you gain more knowledge. To answer your questions above. Many people are investing and trading in bitcoins that is why the price is going up. You will never know the exact numbers of people using bitcoins and sign up every month. Because every minute thousands of people or ip address are used for bitcoin purpose. Same with the bitcoin holder because they are anonymous.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Minionnn

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:59:21 AM

I will invest in bitcoin. Although investing in it is dangerous, but want to get rich, I dare to venture. I believe, bitcoin will give me a better life.

Lodipetmalu

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:02:09 AM

Thats good idea, since you have extra then invest it in bitcoin. It will increase value in future years. It is right investment.
xiaomingdada

Activity: 141

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:15:59 AM

Bitcoin is actually suitable for long-term investment, not for everyday use because of the high cost. If Bitcoin is to be used and paid later, I believe it will not charge such a high fee. This problem will be solved with the development of Bitcoin. Smiley

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Strught85

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:47:44 PM

It truly is concern. Fear has a massive grip on folks. Your human body has worry to protect by itself but your thoughts more than exaggerates then chance really often. A negative mindset for instance can be very destructive. Worry retains folks from becoming successful and only people of us who drive via our fears have any hope on success in what we do.
bimba029

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:43:22 PM

I will invest in bitcoin.
BTC will trade on the exchange.
The course will grow at once.
A lot of money will come.
I believe, bitcoin will give me a better life!!!
heppot

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:36:25 PM

We see Bitcoin succeeding in winning the hearts of many good investors from the lower classes to the top. Often we encounter news from within and abroad many World Class Rich people invest their funds in Bitcoin and it's good there are hundreds of Cryptocurrency that run since 2009 none of which Scam until now. Because Cryptocurrency is more like a commodity like gold
Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:48:12 PM

Hello everybody.

I would like to invest some money in bitcoin, I don't use that money and I don't need it for the next 2/3 years.
I thought I found in bitcoin the perfect way to invest. BUT when I see the fees applied I don't see how the bitcoin will become mainstream! The fees are around 1mBTC which is approximatively 3$. Therefore what is the point of bitcoin?

The only thing I see : big amount transaction

But bitcoin won't be the money you use to buy your sandwich with those fees!

I saw a post saying: yeah burger king is willing to accept bitcoin in russia. Hopefully mcdonald will follow ! But why would someone pay 3$ fee therefore a third of his burger king menu in fee?

Will segwit may lower the fees?

Thank you Smiley
few months ago. when bitcoin increased sharply. Many people also asked me "should invest in bitcoin now" it is at the top ..... and the result they get, investing in bitcoin is always profitable.
Reasons why i keep investing in bitcoin is it make my life comfortable and not only my life but also my family. And through investment i can earn a lot even its risky sometimes, but surely you can get profit. Just collecting, holding and investing then you become rich easily.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:52:50 AM

The way i can trigger all cards at system as well as just one or it's impossible with this particular miner?! And just how i can mine at 1 pocket book placed at the same nearby system with rigs?! Many thanks
Yeah! There is no doubt in the thing that bitcoin is best for long term investments. Many people who have made their lifestyles changed in better way and living a lavish life now are just because they invested into bitcoin for long run. They have kept bitcoin in their wallets for some time because they knew that bitcoin is going to make them rich soon. Let’s see which bitcoin is having much more for us.
adamcro

Activity: 276
Merit: 23

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:56:27 AM

BTC is not here to pay stuff with, it's here as a gold so you can just invest in it, sell, buy and so on. Some other currencies will hopefully be treated as normal money. But that's the question because there are so many currencies out there

ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:29:05 AM

Just wondering how frequently the amount elevated in pre-ico is up-to-date in your webste?i
Bitcoin investing is all about understanding what is happening in bitcoin world and how can you make advantage of it. Right now, as the prices are going down so you must buy bitcoin and then save them for your future or you can make investment in it and then you can day trade with it so that daily profits can be achieved. Make sure you are doing right thing with max input.
Phyton76

Activity: 504
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:47:24 AM

Hello everybody.

I would like to invest some money in bitcoin, I don't use that money and I don't need it for the next 2/3 years.
I thought I found in bitcoin the perfect way to invest. BUT when I see the fees applied I don't see how the bitcoin will become mainstream! The fees are around 1mBTC which is approximatively 3$. Therefore what is the point of bitcoin?

I saw a post saying: yeah burger king is willing to accept bitcoin in russia. Hopefully mcdonald will follow ! But why would someone pay 3$ fee therefore a third of his burger king menu in fee?

Thank you Smiley
There are so many reasons why I keep on investing at bitcoin. One of it is that I am able to gain so much money using the investment that I have invested at bitcoin. I am also able to earn money using the investment at bitcoin. This really helps me a lot in my financial needs.
VINCEAKTN

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:40:16 AM

1. Easy and Not Difficult. This bitcoin investment has advantages or plus value of ease of running it. Bitcoin investment is fairly easy because it can be done remotely (online) from wherever investors are. Just by turning on your computer or smartphone and internet network, then you are ready to run this investment.
2. Minimum deposit, bitcoin investment does not have to be in large quantities. Minimum Rp.100.000, - can already do Trasaksi in Bitcoin. Deposit the greater the profit also More.
3. Bitcoin is Global. no Bitcoin used in just 1 country is definitely used in some countries. Because basically Bitcoin as a means of payment across the country. It can expand the currency market itself to encourage a growth in value supported by increasing demand.
4. Bitcoin is not a flat income that offers a percentage percentage per month. Because the fluctuations in value are determined by the increase and decrease in the number of demand and supply in the market. Many of the world's rich people are created from this price boom. They buy cheaply and sell it with more expensive folding.
5.Bitcoin Tax Free. Unlike land and property taxed, Bitcoin is not taxed. With this situation of course you will be more profitable and invest.
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 09:11:04 AM

Bitcoin is actually more suited to be an investment rather than a day to day currency. I still suggest you to buy some and hold them instead of using them, and treat them as 'gold'.

If services like fast food restaurants decides to use Bitcoin as a payment method, maybe they can come out with a method that allows for no fees between accounts, but this is just a suggestion.

Existing methods including Bitcoinpay, but it still charges a fee of 0.8%, not completely free. Undecided

Yeah, right now I think bitcoin is more advisable to be used as a form of investment instead of a regular currency to buy daily needs such as food. In my opinion it is a waste to spend your bitcoin as soon as you got them, they would earn more and you would get the most of them by holding and waiting, then after selling it and earning your profit you can easily exchange it with a fair amount of fee to your regular cash.

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:26:41 AM

Bitcoin is actually more suited to be an investment rather than a day to day currency. I still suggest you to buy some and hold them instead of using them, and treat them as 'gold'.

If services like fast food restaurants decides to use Bitcoin as a payment method, maybe they can come out with a method that allows for no fees between accounts, but this is just a suggestion.

Existing methods including Bitcoinpay, but it still charges a fee of 0.8%, not completely free. Undecided

Yeah, right now I think bitcoin is more advisable to be used as a form of investment instead of a regular currency to buy daily needs such as food. In my opinion it is a waste to spend your bitcoin as soon as you got them, they would earn more and you would get the most of them by holding and waiting, then after selling it and earning your profit you can easily exchange it with a fair amount of fee to your regular cash.
Bitcoin is the best type of investment and we should not just random spend it into different types of stores online or anything that we can pay using bitcoin because it is still better to stick with our fiat money or cash in buying things so we can save money and so we can keep the opportunity in our side because it is best to keep bitcoin rather than spending it because of the growing market.
trako

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:43:23 AM
Last edit: November 24, 2017, 12:25:04 PM by trako

BitCoin is an investment tool that is accepted all over the world.
Inflation risk is low: One of the inflationary effects is the increase in circulating real money supply. The increase in the money supply directly increases the inflation rate. However, this system does not apply to Bitcoin.
Risk of collapse is low:
Safe, simple and cheap.
Easy to carry: Small billions of dollars worth of money can be carried on a small memory card without having to carry cash.
lyks15

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:04:30 PM

The reason why I am keeps in invensting bitcoin is to achieve my dreams and goals. We can compair investing bitcoin in investing gold. Also it is like in investing in real state property that every moment it's value may rise. The more you invest in bitcoin the more you earn. Yes it is risky but in business you should take risk. Just keep in investing and save bitcoin then cash out when the value is more than in a normal rate. You and your strategy is the best partner to earn and multiple your coin or your cash.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
Denlv

Activity: 350
Merit: 39

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:51:55 PM

yup im to waiting in our country to legalize and use bitcoins its so easy,but its so unsafe:(waiting to some safety happens with bitcoin and stability.

bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:56:10 PM

Of course the price of bitcoin. bitcoin price is increasing. This is the best way to increase your profit. I believe in Bitcoin.
Most of the people are buying bitcoin to hold it, but i think now the price of bitcoin is above 8000$ and still continue to increasing which is now making it difficult for the people to purchase bitcoin, which is getting out of the reach of common people, now they can only trade in satoshi and buying a full bitcoin has become difficult for them and specially for the people belonging to backward countries, it has become more difficult to trade bitcoin.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
cutecute

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:05:19 AM

Hello everybody.

Thank you Smiley

There are so many reason why we should keep investing in bitcoin but for me earning a large amount of money is the main reason why we should keep investing in bitcoin. They keep investing because the price of bitcoin are still increasing so when the price of it are increasing they salary will increase to.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: