Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:47:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][ends 01/12] AdShares - P2P market for programmatic ADS  (Read 63848 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:48:28 AM

US citizens have weird laws about cryptocurrencies, that's the reason of a possible limitation for the ico, the world has not only the US, worldwide means a lot more.
It's not all about the cryptocurrencies but with securities. When a project aims to lower the cost and remove barriers or censorship they will be dealing with different federal bureaus in USA. That will require them to have a strong team of legal advisors and that means they will need to come up with more funds. I think that's one of the reasons why this project is taking some time to be developed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:04:35 AM

AdShares is interesting project but they will find Themselves head-to-head competition with a large business and with brave, but I think this is a huge market every project has chance to gain customer Loyalty if they provide a better service.
AdShares has their weapon to be competitive with the current giant programmatic ads. Let's just hope that their ICO will be successful and many investors will participate in it. Let's support this project as it offers us a very reasonable amount of their services.

What specifically is the "weapon" that Adshares has against mega giants like Google who literally run the entire Advertisements industry?
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:14:32 AM

1. Website owners pay up over 50% of the money they earn to adnetworks like FB and Google to find them ads to display. This project will make it go as low as 1%.

This project can go as low as 1%? If that will happen so what will be the percentage that the project will get? Anyway, I like the idea on how this project will work, they can surely get a lot of customers but they also need to think how can they get good profit from it.

Pokesoul

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:30:31 AM

US citizens have weird laws about cryptocurrencies, that's the reason of a possible limitation for the ico, the world has not only the US, worldwide means a lot more.
It's not all about the cryptocurrencies but with securities. When a project aims to lower the cost and remove barriers or censorship they will be dealing with different federal bureaus in USA. That will require them to have a strong team of legal advisors and that means they will need to come up with more funds. I think that's one of the reasons why this project is taking some time to be developed.
I do not think that this project will interest the commission on securities. As I understand it here is not supposed to be a dividend to the owners of tokens.
Travel Token

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:05:15 AM

Advertising has leveled up this time because of this project. Definitely this will create a huge competition be against google, bing and facebook ads.
Level up in terms of expenses which this project is aiming to be cheaper than the usual expenses. Unique features which also a very  convincing to investors. This is the project that we want to be in the future. The team is really being practical with their clients giving them a good services with low fees.
Yeah and I think it will be easier for the advertiser to use this kind of platform rather than using other advertising platform for you can have transaction easily with cryptocurrency than real money. And hoping that it will get better when they make an application for this for mobile.
I agree that the use of an advertising platform along with the crypto currency should give a good effect. Of course, it is desirable to have a liquid currency with good turnover.
Yes right.nowdays advertisement is very important.And this is the best platform for advertising.beacause this platform do advertisement in very cheap price.so i belive that this project will acheive great success.
The project not only makes advertising cheap, but also will allow you to receive money for advertising, as always the brilliant technology of blockchain helps people, not corporations.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:23:14 AM

How this project will blend along the other form of adpayments? I know it will be easier with this, but will you be able to compete with the solid stuff there is around now for ad revenue?
I believe Adshares platform can easily compete and go success as we can see there is "low fees" due to improved competition, Dividend is distributed to all token holders and no mining required.

Same here, I believed on this AdShares project that they implement to have a standardized exchange and easy access to market will foster development of open algorithms. Also, the team of this project runs on ESC Blockchain and uses Adshares Tokens for ad payments. Hoping for the success of this project as it still in progress.

I thought the project ended on 01.12. Earlier, I was not familiar with the project, it seems to me that the developer had to spend more effort on the promotion of the project. The project seems interesting.

They do everything possible that the project would live. It's not for nothing that they tried from the very beginning. But apparently something went wrong and the project slowed down a bit. But now they have resumed their work and are doing everything at the highest level!
Agreed, this project has many potentials to be famous worldwide, so it doesn't make any sense if they make something wrong and the project has abandoned just by the 'something wrong' thing.
I dont realy see any situations that will make this project fail at the moment. I believe the team behind this project is working well to make sure that the project will proceed smoothly.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:59:31 AM

Laws are beginning to be adopted practically in all countries of the world. In China, crypto currency is generally banned. But they somehow still are engaged not only in mining, but also in another way of earning crypto.
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:15:40 AM

Laws are beginning to be adopted practically in all countries of the world. In China, crypto currency is generally banned. But they somehow still are engaged not only in mining, but also in another way of earning crypto.
US now has implemented taxes to become fully legal on this 2018. Even China, Korean, Japan, in this 2018 they have a plan to implement taxes, too.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 09:46:30 AM

Lots of countries dont support Crypto but it kind of just a matter of time atleast before the allow it but they might regulate it in their countries using maybe KYC/AML

Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:03:55 AM

50% to 1% isn't that amazing to advertise here in AdShares? I know there are millions of users in facebook and google but I would like to also think that they will be way more people also to view here in AdShares as there project is really hitting the social networks and ofcourse with AdShares you have more profit that you can save rather than paying that with online advertisers and still not getting enough views and customers. Also your ads with AdShares doesn't going to be blocked easily because they come from website itself which you can get more views rather than those websites than their ads are usually block by some apps and extensions.

yeah, really amazing and convincing this Adshares project. As I see on its road map very detailed and explained very well. Also, this project will cut off most of the profit for middlemen and greatly reduce the cost of advertising and by reduced costs will make advertisers and publishers eager to switch to our platform of this project. Hoping for this project will be success as I believed it has a great and good potential to earn those users and can have more profit those investors. Very awesome project that for sure will support by many.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:31:35 AM

Lots of countries dont support Crypto but it kind of just a matter of time atleast before the allow it but they might regulate it in their countries using maybe KYC/AML
Is it possible that the introduction of taxes on cryptography is this the beginning of the legal way to crypto currency, and soon it will become completely legal?
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:57:42 AM

Is it possible that the introduction of taxes on cryptography is this the beginning of the legal way to crypto currency, and soon it will become completely legal?
Why not? If each individual related to the cryptos field is paying taxes and even if the cryptos are applied with taxations, surely they will be legalised. Even now, there are a number if petitions to make the cryptos legal and also each government will surely look into this matter. Hopefully cryptos will have a better future once taxation is applied.
Semaj123

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:05:23 AM

Why not? If each individual related to the cryptos field is paying taxes and even if the cryptos are applied with taxations, surely they will be legalised. Even now, there are a number if petitions to make the cryptos legal and also each government will surely look into this matter. Hopefully cryptos will have a better future once taxation is applied.
I am hoping that would happen because as of now still the government trying to find ways about crypto to be taxed. Crypto currency already blooming as it alread help our economy to rise. If the government control the crypto well, I am hoping also that they will use the collected taxes for good reasons and not for themselves.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:17:33 AM

Amazed to know with AdShares small website owners also can participate and get paid accordingly, AdShares bringing a choice of buyback possibility to investors where we can sell anytime when we think project lacking in development.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:20:27 AM

well ı think your one of the competitor is adsactly. This is also a decentralized advertising Network Community which has a fusion with some of very successful startups like steemit. So what is your strategie as a decentralized advertisement startup to gain more followers, investors, users of your platform?
I think they don't really have a lot of strategies or I don't know if it's all about funding. This project is already been posted since July but there are only a few activities. It seems like they are just waking this up this last quarter of 2017.

I didnt analyse the roadmap, but this doesnt mean that  they dont have strategies or they just want to pump&dump and go for the next project. May be they need more time to develop their project or renew their roadmap?  I am gonna take a look of their roadmap because decentralized advertisement network community is a very interesting sector. Just imagine that u as a company can pay with valuable tokens/coins your next advertisement project on blockchain based platform - may be they think also to implement in their project the A.I. - there are already such projects which promise to gain more visitors, investors, etc. for your website, project using the A.I.
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:25:35 AM
Last edit: January 05, 2018, 12:58:47 PM by KimberlyGB

I do not understand what you're talking about. ICO is not allowed in China. In the US, to issue tokens with an investment component, one must register. I think this project should not be afraid of anything.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 12:31:11 PM

50% to 1% isn't that amazing to advertise here in AdShares? I know there are millions of users in facebook and google but I would like to also think that they will be way more people also to view here in AdShares as there project is really hitting the social networks and ofcourse with AdShares you have more profit that you can save rather than paying that with online advertisers and still not getting enough views and customers. Also your ads with AdShares doesn't going to be blocked easily because they come from website itself which you can get more views rather than those websites than their ads are usually block by some apps and extensions.

yeah, really amazing and convincing this Adshares project. As I see on its road map very detailed and explained very well. Also, this project will cut off most of the profit for middlemen and greatly reduce the cost of advertising and by reduced costs will make advertisers and publishers eager to switch to our platform of this project. Hoping for this project will be success as I believed it has a great and good potential to earn those users and can have more profit those investors. Very awesome project that for sure will support by many.
Recently Internet became a continuous advertising and the most time to order her by various means. I think that adshares will manage with its task and we will see qualitative advertising of services and projects.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
SweetSv

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:01:23 PM

Recently Internet became a continuous advertising and the most time to order her by various means. I think that adshares will manage with its task and we will see qualitative advertising of services and projects.
Really, yes, all the Internet is an advertising market, whether we like it or not and we have to accept this. I hope the opportunity to disable advertising users will remain Smiley
vivavivu

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:03:37 PM

I think we dont need care about which country will support crypto currency or not. Everyone still using crypto as normal even though their country ban it. We can using many exchange to receive our cash.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:14:43 PM

US now has implemented taxes to become fully legal on this 2018. Even China, Korean, Japan, in this 2018 they have a plan to implement taxes, too.
If that's the case then I hope that the government will not abused the taxed that is being deducted to the crypto community. And to think this will help the economy to bloom because everyday more are investors are willing to invest in crypto due to its volatility. More crypto users means more taxes will be collected.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: