Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:05:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][ends 01/12] AdShares - P2P market for programmatic ADS  (Read 63845 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:11:43 PM

Advertising has leveled up this time because of this project. Definitely this will create a huge competition be against google, bing and facebook ads.

If they can contact these big companies for advertising there project,
I think the percent of success in this will become 90% also don't forget advertising on youtube,
They can guarantee a huge traffic and also potential investors for the project.

Agree, competitions are good because they make it more challenges in the groups. But the advantage of adshares is they accept cryptocurrency payments compared to that big names that only accept fiat currencies.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:44:54 PM

Technology is really something. It is very limitless and powerful at the same time. And this time, advertising is on the another level of advertising. People are advertising to attract customers, users, and investors, that's why advertising is an ultimate weapon in terms of strategy for businesses. And now, AdShares come to rescue for the cheaper price of expenses in advertising. Having this new advertising platform in the community of crypto currency is something that will lead to a good effect. I hope that AdShares will conquer and stay strong in this world.
We deal with advertising in the domain cryptocurrency and it will give a very powerful effect for run-up of any ico project or platform of accepting cryptocurrency for payment, for example.
Yes, using blockchain technology for the promotion of any company will put it into a high profit as compared to others. Thid project will be supported by many big company and they will also use its service to promote themselves. This all factors will lead this project to a high profit.
The technology of blockchain is not enough for the project to be successful. I hope the prices and usability of the AdShares platform will be really convenient for users...
Mark13

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:31:16 PM

It's great to see that as the ico is coming to end this project have done pretty good so far.
Let's just hope it works out best for all.

Let's all help to promote this project and get more investors so that time will surely come that this project will achieve success and we will all get benefits for what we have done. Good luck to adshares.
If many investors will support this project then it will be a big help to those people who can't afford to pay huge amount of money. So you're right that we should continue to support this project and spread their unique features to investors.
Yes and I think small enterprise can afford Adshares advertisement and this will be a big impact on the its market. Its a win win solution for those who can't afford on a huge advertisement.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:39:33 PM

It's great to see that as the ico is coming to end this project have done pretty good so far.
Let's just hope it works out best for all.

Let's all help to promote this project and get more investors so that time will surely come that this project will achieve success and we will all get benefits for what we have done. Good luck to adshares.
If many investors will support this project then it will be a big help to those people who can't afford to pay huge amount of money. So you're right that we should continue to support this project and spread their unique features to investors.
Yes and I think small enterprise can afford Adshares advertisement and this will be a big impact on the its market. Its a win win solution for those who can't afford on a huge advertisement.
Adshares helps to spread which creates an image for the companies which helps them in the competive world that helps them to get better contracts. Also they releasing 1% funds outstanding in contract.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:39:49 PM

well ı think your one of the competitor is adsactly. This is also a decentralized advertising Network Community which has a fusion with some of very successful startups like steemit. So what is your strategie as a decentralized advertisement startup to gain more followers, investors, users of your platform?
quimbi777651

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 03:19:57 PM

How is the project going? He collected the necessary amount for development? I think there should always be a choice in such projects as this one.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:20:25 PM

well ı think your one of the competitor is adsactly. This is also a decentralized advertising Network Community which has a fusion with some of very successful startups like steemit. So what is your strategie as a decentralized advertisement startup to gain more followers, investors, users of your platform?
I think they don't really have a lot of strategies or I don't know if it's all about funding. This project is already been posted since July but there are only a few activities. It seems like they are just waking this up this last quarter of 2017.
Probablylikely

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:35:50 PM

A lot of us do our businesses on phones , giving smartphones major roles to play. So any project that can be done using our phones on the go , already has the interest of a lot of people. I see this being a hit
salary123

Activity: 104

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:03:58 PM

With repurchase status, I think it is a very safe project, because it is entirely by the project side at risk
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:18:55 PM

With repurchase status, I think it is a very safe project, because it is entirely by the project side at risk

Well they are yet to answer if they repurchase at full rate or charge fees and whats even the guarantee of the buy back anyway?
Efta321

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:22:30 PM

Technology is really something. It is very limitless and powerful at the same time. And this time, advertising is on the another level of advertising. People are advertising to attract customers, users, and investors, that's why advertising is an ultimate weapon in terms of strategy for businesses. And now, AdShares come to rescue for the cheaper price of expenses in advertising. Having this new advertising platform in the community of crypto currency is something that will lead to a good effect. I hope that AdShares will conquer and stay strong in this world.
I strongly agree that advertising is a major weapon in terms of business or business strategy. now there is a new project that AdShares come to save the cost of advertising expenses are cheaper and can be enjoyed by anyone. this is very helpful for anyone who wants to promote their products.
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:59:26 PM

A lot of us do our businesses on phones , giving smartphones major roles to play. So any project that can be done using our phones on the go , already has the interest of a lot of people. I see this being a hit
Yes this statement and idea of hours is totally agreeable to me. I think that there must be a stable portable outlet portal.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:08:39 PM

AdShares seems holding complete responsibility with the workflow it is dealing. This seems really a safe project which helps companies getting popular with the AdShades. It helps amazingly, good launch in the crypto market.
vivavivu

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:14:13 PM

I think they don't really have a lot of strategies or I don't know if it's all about funding. This project is already been posted since July but there are only a few activities. It seems like they are just waking this up this last quarter of 2017.
Yes. I have just follow this project from end of 2017. I think they will make new announcement and road map at 2018. And i believe they will success.
Rabby637

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:11:37 PM

Your all of information is too much good. But in Ann thread I see that this project is restricted for US citizen.
Can u explain why they can join AdShares project?
You mean, US citizen can't join this interesting project? It is because the government of US is banning Bitcoin inside their country so its restricted to join this project.
Yes I mean why they can't join on this project.
That's mean us citizen cannot join any ICO in this bitcointalk?Huh
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:27:38 PM

US citizens have weird laws about cryptocurrencies, that's the reason of a possible limitation for the ico, the world has not only the US, worldwide means a lot more.

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:38:18 PM

AdShares is interesting project but they will find Themselves head-to-head competition with a large business and with brave, but I think this is a huge market every project has chance to gain customer Loyalty if they provide a better service.
Yes big cakes, and when Adshares join this industry, they will cope up with huge competitor, so what will make Adshares can survivor and growth - supporter, investor?

look at that in a positive way, competition lead to innovation, and Adshares is trying to add something new and since Ad Blocking is a growing problem in the Ad Industry and advertiser are looking for solution, maybe Adshares is going to be good option for them.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:38:27 PM

AdShares is interesting project but they will find Themselves head-to-head competition with a large business and with brave, but I think this is a huge market every project has chance to gain customer Loyalty if they provide a better service.
Yes big cakes, and when Adshares join this industry, they will cope up with huge competitor, so what will make Adshares can survivor and growth - supporter, investor?

look at that in a positive way, competition lead to innovation, and Adshares is trying to add something new and since Ad Blocking is a growing problem in the Ad Industry and advertiser are looking for solution, maybe Adshares is going to be good option for them.

As for me, I very hate Ad blocking. Some solution can be like that: videos, images, popups. And put them on "SYSTEM OF WEBSITE". Maybe can do like partner of google adwords. Anyway, i think Adshares have their own solutions for this problem.
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:45:44 PM

You made a good point there if there is no competition then the services won't be worked hard on or updated that often . So it's a good thing that there is alot of competition ,and it's up to Adshare to prove to us how they can dominate.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:38:57 AM

This is an interesting project that is worthy of our investments. We can invest a little of our funds and in the future get a good profit from this.

That's a good plan mate, This project is like playing gambling so don't invest big that you
cannot afford to lose. But pretty sure many investors are taking the risk to invest big and hoping to
have kickback big time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: