Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:01:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][ends 01/12] AdShares - P2P market for programmatic ADS  (Read 63845 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 12:47:11 PM

Advertising has leveled up this time because of this project. Definitely this will create a huge competition be against google, bing and facebook ads.
Level up in terms of expenses which this project is aiming to be cheaper than the usual expenses. Unique features which also a very  convincing to investors. This is the project that we want to be in the future. The team is really being practical with their clients giving them a good services with low fees.
Thats really good to know since expense will be reduce for clients and then cheaper revenues and amazing service is what most SMEs will be looking for, so it basically a win situation for users

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:25:31 PM

Advertising has leveled up this time because of this project. Definitely this will create a huge competition be against google, bing and facebook ads.
Level up in terms of expenses which this project is aiming to be cheaper than the usual expenses. Unique features which also a very  convincing to investors. This is the project that we want to be in the future. The team is really being practical with their clients giving them a good services with low fees.

Agree, this project have a unique features that will get the attentions of many investors, also those companies that needs advertising of their products and services. This is really a good project.

Jeadouslend

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:40:38 PM

so this project is working on ads platform, can we use this token to advertise some thing? then how it will works?
Maybe price for ad. will be linked to $ so price in tokens will be changing when price for a token changing.
Can be, i saw such methods at many platforms.
btctuxedo

Activity: 285
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:52:37 PM

May I know where is adshares targeting to sell the ads?

Ralex999

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:56:32 PM

Agree, this project have a unique features that will get the attentions of many investors, also those companies that needs advertising of their products and services. This is really a good project.

The project really can be very in demand in the near future.
seriin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:11:55 PM

This is a really great project that deserve a continuous support from us. AdShares is an interesting project with an interesting platform, concepts and ideas thay will surely make its own success on the near future. Advertising now is very popular to boost a market name and attract more people to engaged with. So by means of this project, it will greatly help the community. So, I will stay up to date to the upcoming good news and a positive updates on Adshares which will come to reality as The Future of Digital Advertising.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
quimbi777651

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 02:27:30 PM

A good idea to compete with big monsters. I know what a problem to get money from them for advertising. Coming for a long time, can you find out about the results?

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
24Kilo

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:44:10 PM

The market needs more professional services
Not cheap services
Mark13

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:38:25 PM

AdShares will be great and benificial to those company to advertise their product and services. It is very convinient to advertise with the help of adshares on its new technology that offer more security and cannot be block buy some advertisement blockers.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:03:56 PM

This is something to invest with. I like the idea that all the token holders will get dividends. That means small time investors will get passive income with the small amount of token. Is there a list of clients that are already interested to use Adshares?
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 04:11:18 PM

May I know where is adshares targeting to sell the ads?
Well, i think developer can't provide information about this, before a token sale period will over, after this happens, and if this will successful, as developer wants, then you will get more information and some links to platforms i think.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:35:35 PM

How this project will blend along the other form of adpayments? I know it will be easier with this, but will you be able to compete with the solid stuff there is around now for ad revenue?
I believe Adshares platform can easily compete and go success as we can see there is "low fees" due to improved competition, Dividend is distributed to all token holders and no mining required.

Well if it's a smart contract token then it wont need mining anyway, just that it'll need distribution. Which will be given as the dividend to the people
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:25:45 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2018, 06:56:27 AM by mardaed

How this project will blend along the other form of adpayments? I know it will be easier with this, but will you be able to compete with the solid stuff there is around now for ad revenue?
I believe Adshares platform can easily compete and go success as we can see there is "low fees" due to improved competition, Dividend is distributed to all token holders and no mining required.

Well if it's a smart contract token then it wont need mining anyway, just that it'll need distribution. Which will be given as the dividend to the people
You are right Upsilon and even sathvik said the same thing mining is not required, he is spreading the strengths of Adshares. However this project much helps in this digital trend.
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:57:28 PM

It's great to see that as the ico is coming to end this project have done pretty good so far.
Let's just hope it works out best for all.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:08:21 PM

This is something to invest with. I like the idea that all the token holders will get dividends. That means small time investors will get passive income with the small amount of token. Is there a list of clients that are already interested to use Adshares?
I'm sure that the clients have enough of this project and they are sure of its success. Since advertising is needed by all people who lead a business, this project will be in demand precisely.
dspencer

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:32:12 PM

Blockchain is a fantastic technology. I love seeing more and more projects getting behind it.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:24:03 PM

AdShares is interesting project but they will find Themselves head-to-head competition with a large business and with brave, but I think this is a huge market every project has chance to gain customer Loyalty if they provide a better service.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:39:18 PM

AdShares is interesting project but they will find Themselves head-to-head competition with a large business and with brave, but I think this is a huge market every project has chance to gain customer Loyalty if they provide a better service.
Yes big cakes, and when Adshares join this industry, they will cope up with huge competitor, so what will make Adshares can survivor and growth - supporter, investor?
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:03:21 PM

Blockchain is a fantastic technology. I love seeing more and more projects getting behind it.
soon enough the whole world will be  running  with it. It's already widely spreading across the globe ,Like you said we are seing more and more amazing projects that are adopting this technology. They are moving forward to the future and that's what we need us crypto investors.
izay

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:18:32 PM

Adshares network seems a very promising one. We can be able to earn from it without any limitations and also no quota for work. This really gives chances to those people who need to earn money in a very nice way. Just small things but can make it huge when we put it all together. Let us support Adshares network, build a strong community for our brightest future.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: