Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:43:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][ends 01/12] AdShares - P2P market for programmatic ADS  (Read 63845 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
fairysquirt

Activity: 39
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:51:35 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2018, 02:12:19 AM by fairysquirt

Quite honestly I don't know what ADSHARES is doing... why can't they reply to these questions on the forum. This is one of the most important if not the most important forum of crypto in the web... and adshares' team is nicely ignoring the questions of the investors. What happened with the team !? did you guys all broke apart after getting the money in your pockets !?

Time to come out and explain what is going on. We believe in the project, make us believe in the team as well !

We did not fall apart. We are working. Last update was our demo see https://medium.com/adshares/adserver-demo-3794b073550f
It will take a few months to deliver a fully functional product. We can't and won't try to fit to time horizon of many crypto enthusiasts who expect news every day. There is a lot of criticism that quarterly reporting by companies create unhealthy focus on short term results. We don't now what to say about expectations of weekly reports ... Smiley

So what you are saying is you don't care about the community that gave you all your money? Pretty lame in my opinion.  The best projects out there give weekly updates, thats how crypto works.  This is not a normal industry and requires investors to be updated with progress on a regular basis or they loose confidence.  There are so many scam projects in the crypto space.  If you want to build a community you need to show you are not one of them.  The community should not have to assume this project is legit.  

Well being as understanding as you apparently are that 'people lose confidence easily in this space and need to be constantly breastfed positivity'... you might understand also the impact of fudsters claiming themselves to be a part of the 'c o m m u n i t y' of a project when really they are just a bunch of shillers looking to turn their jackoff into profit for immediate gratification of how smart they are buying into a project they otherwise contribute nothing but negativity to.

If you want to go be in a project with hourly updates that sells itself post ico... and claims to be the 'no.1 coffee in america' go do that. But as stated this project will give updates when they have something to update on -- which will be every few weeks to a couple of months.. and those updates will be big. We have gone from a Token subjected to Gas hikes when Ethereum bottlenecks and it always does; to an entirely fresh chain with a coin in its own right; lower fees and no longer subjected to another coins value fluctuations and issues.

The token shat itself down to rank 533, because PEBCAC users don't know what a swap is and get scared at the idea they have to do something. Well rest assured you don't... because when people start selling adsTOKEN for 50% less than someone can get buying it all up and swapping to ads (coin)... then the market will make sure you can sell your adsT at anytime for a price relative to how weak other people's hands are on a constant basis, or how stupid people can be persistently.
Which should get old pretty quick when people go back to seeing the intrinsic value of a use based coin/project...

In a market full of 'we will be global currency/the new bitcoin'... promises that defy logic? I mean how can there be more than one 'we will replace entire earths money' coins in the future if what they promise happens? And those coins are plethora and fill up 300 ranks above this project which has a real use and targeting an industry that owns more than half the world. Because it can turn whitepaper speak, into blahblah baby talk... consumers like you can understand with your patrick from spongebob "I want to buy 2 thousand money with my 2 hundred money please thank you!" then *angry face* "why won't you give me 2 thousand money for my tears!!! this project sucks!!! math confuses meee!! GRRR".

No they are not saying they don't care about investors, they are saying -- uh guys... we have built up quite a bit so far, and now we are working on the project.
If you don't like the project... maybe invest in something else entirely and drop your heavy bags of shitcoins... or more sensibly... hedge yourself... by grabbing other use-based coins like Powr, Opus, Musiconomi... then have a second take when you realize all of those are riding on Ethereum and don't even have their own chain! But still on the dlow, still good grabs and holds.

The market will stop being speculative at some point... and then it will be all about the function of that coin. 90% don't have a function beyond speculation... be happy you're in the 10 percentile maybe idk. Or keep throwing a tantrum over nothing -- w/e works for you I guess.

If everyone thinks it is so easy to develop what needs to be developed and to form the client base that needs to be formed -- then brooch your obvious expertise to the team and see if you can get a job at Adshares. Then you'll be the one working for our profit (the ones who know/think/find all of that too hard -- thus are investors). And if you want to contribute absolute 0 to the project, OR the community -- why fill up the forum with cry-spam? When it is the antonym of paying you, to do so.

But my point here is: You're misrepresenting the community whilst knowingly pulling the value by being a troll.

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
aaaxn (OP)

Activity: 359
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:35:05 PM

So what you are saying is you don't care about the community that gave you all your money? Pretty lame in my opinion.  The best projects out there give weekly updates, thats how crypto works.  This is not a normal industry and requires investors to be updated with progress on a regular basis or they loose confidence.  There are so many scam projects in the crypto space.  If you want to build a community you need to show you are not one of them.  The community should not have to assume this project is legit.  
We deeply care about long term interests of our community. If you are looking for short term gig without future you are at the wrong address. I assure you that most of project that spend all efforts on appearances won't be around for long. They can manufacture some short term fireworks but inevitable bear market (probably already started!) will only be survived by projects that use budget prudently and deliver a product which creates value.

█
                              █████████                  ██████ 
                      ███████████████████████████   
              ███████████████████████████████   
            ████████████████████████████████   
        █████████████████████████████████     
    ████████████████████████████████████   
    ████████          █████████          █████████   
  ████████                ██████              ████████   
█████████                █████                ████████   
███████████                █                ███████████ 
██████████████                      ██████████████ 
█████████████████            ████████████████ 
███████████████                  ███████████████ 
█████████████                          █████████████ 
███████████              ███                ██████████ 
█████████                █████                ████████   
  ████████              ███████              ███████     
    █████████        █████████          ████████     
      █████████████████████████████████       
        ██████████████████████████████           
            ███████████████████████████             
              ████████████████████████                 
                  ████████████████████                     
CorionX

Powered by,
S7C

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:41:13 AM

I do like the idea behind it and I'm holding some, but do you not think that display and programmatic advertising in particular is becoming a bit of a crowded space within the crypto sphere?
DutchCoiner

Activity: 291
Merit: 100

Enterprise Blockchain Solutions

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:41:54 AM

ADST Market cap: $4.3MM  Huh
BAT Market cap: $327MM   Shocked

Patience is key, hehe

sergeivasilev

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:50:57 PM

this project is not for one day. it is designed for a long perspective
p1977t1111

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:19:16 PM

Hi Adshares team,

what is your recommendation for the token conversion? Keeping it (ADST) at cryptopia or transfer the tokens better to MyEtherWallet?

Thanks a lot
YourMother
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 08:45:41 PM

Fuck the founders of this get-rich-quick scheme

Once they release the ESC blockchain, they will own 50 percent of all the coins in existence and also more than 50 percent of all the masternodes that will ever exist.

This after already raising almost $5M just a few months ago.

The absolute worst people in history, ranked by the wisdom of the crowd: "Vlad the Impaler", "Mihnea the Evil", "Ivan the Terrible" and "Evan the Instaminer".
susunyonya

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:02:37 PM

the idea of the project developed is very interesting, the project also develops promotional programs such as bounty campaign, and also I see the certainty of coin listings on a large exchange, hopefully the current listing price is stable
findico

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:17:31 PM

Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/adshares   Findico.io is a leading cryptocurrency and ICOs portal. Whether you are already involved with ICO or other cryptocurrencies or just want to get into it, Findico.io is a resource to keep updated. ICO rating platform supported by investors and financial experts and users. Findico.io mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success. We also offer a whitelabel platform for ICO projects (Wallet, tokensale system, smart contract, audit and etc) to present themselves to potential users. We have steadily increased the quantity and the quality of information required from ICO projects and we will continue to do so to help this new industry flourish.
cointopper

Merit: 2

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:48:11 AM

Hello AdShares believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of AdShares at: https://cointopper.com/coin/adshares

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
Blyfla

Activity: 184

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:30:07 PM

Whats amazing with this project is that they are offering buy back to thier clients where in if thier clients business is not profiting from the adshares they have the right to get thier payment back no questions ask. No one can do the kind of offer to customers I guess.
nuzzo
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 08:52:01 PM

The ADS Blockchain is a fork of the Enterprise Service Chain (ESC), a blockchain software technology capable of facilitating high volumes of simple transactions which, similarly to other cryptocurrencies, allows sending tokens between user accounts.
ESC derives its name from the concept of the Enterprise Service Bus, where a cryptocurrency is used as the communication protocol.
Read more:  https://medium.com/adshares/adshares-own-blockchain-ads-1ef879c079c5
p1977t1111

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:42:15 AM

Hello Adshares team,

are there already concrete schedules when exactly and how the final conversion process of the ADST tokens as announced in https://medium.com/adshares/adshares-tokens-conversion-process-and-fees-information-4e92e7a7639a should be implemented for all those who were not burned in the Genesis block?

Best regards
hurtfulcrundy

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:55:46 AM

Adshares is a decentralized market for programmatic ads, increasing focus and the ability to censor content. I wish I could make a profit from the development of the platform. I hope the project will be developed
phoenixdowndee

Activity: 1036
Merit: 116

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:36:08 PM

Adshares has joined Crowdholding. Click below to read how Adshares is revolutionising the world of advertising.

Click here - http://bit.ly/2GbuqOn

Or you can go straight to their task and start earning crypto by clicking here - http://bit.ly/2PdOSxb

phoenixdowndee

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:26:48 PM

Seen the latest task on Crowdholding? Log in, give feedback to Adshares and earn tokens that are already listed on CoinMarketCap!

Click here - http://bit.ly/2PdOSxb

p1977t1111

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 07:04:25 PM

Hello Adshare Team,

are there any news regarding the automatic token conversion on a stock exchange? According to the announcement this should have been done long ago. Is an automatic conversion still planned and how long will the conversion process run at all?

Greetings and thanks
p1977t1111

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 08:59:02 PM

Hello Adshare Team,

are there any news regarding the automatic token conversion on a stock exchange? According to the announcement this should have been done long ago. Is an automatic conversion still planned and how long will the conversion process run at all?

Greetings and thanks

Hi! We’re currently halfway through the conversion process. Within next week or two we plan to announce the planned date of the end of the conversion. It looks like it will be still possible to convert ADST into ADS over the coming months, however, we strongly encourage not to postpone it. As to conversion automation – just to make things clear, the automation we announced some time ago concerns automatic account creation using the plugin, that we released recently (https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ads-wallet/icdmhohjiemadeeiakaeicoccocpaljp). As to ADST -> ADS conversion, it always requires manual double-check by our team in order to avoid frauds. A detailed instruction explaining how to convert tokens can be found here: https://github.com/adshares/ads/wiki/How-to-convert-ADST-tokens

Hello dear Adshares Team,

many thanks for the detailed information. Since Cryptopia is currently unavailable, it would be a good idea to at least keep the conversion process running until the users have access to the tokens again. As soon as this is possible again, I will go the way described in the Wiki. I wish you continued success and above all a lot of energy for your project. I am a HODLer of the first hour and assume a gigantic project success Wink
phoenixdowndee

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 05:18:18 PM

New task at Crowdholding. Sign up, give feedback to Adshares demo and earn both Crowdholding's YUP and Adshares's ADST!

Click here to get started - http://bit.ly/2UHMsKp

Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 11:16:17 AM

for a long time I have not seen the movement of this project. but in the last few days there have been many positive changes. and I think, that this is a pretty good indicator of its success and prospects.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: