Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:39:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][ends 01/12] AdShares - P2P market for programmatic ADS  (Read 63847 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
izay

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:08:02 PM

When will be the launched of web and mobile wallet of this Adshares? It is supposed to be on the first quarter of 2018 according to the roadmap. Hopefully this first month wallet will be released for the easy access of the viewers and can catch interest of so many investors. More power to the team.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Probablylikely

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:28:07 PM

With this I bet everyone will want to own a website so they can all earn what adshares network have to offer. Unlike when website owners have to wait to get minimum of a certain amount to get paid, now they can take their money whenever no matter how little. Sounds great
damansk

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:39:58 PM

is there a cap to the amount of coins?
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:06:48 PM

Advertising has leveled up this time because of this project. Definitely this will create a huge competition be against google, bing and facebook ads.
Level up in terms of expenses which this project is aiming to be cheaper than the usual expenses. Unique features which also a very  convincing to investors. This is the project that we want to be in the future. The team is really being practical with their clients giving them a good services with low fees.
Yeah and I think it will be easier for the advertiser to use this kind of platform rather than using other advertising platform for you can have transaction easily with cryptocurrency than real money. And hoping that it will get better when they make an application for this for mobile.
I agree that the use of an advertising platform along with the crypto currency should give a good effect. Of course, it is desirable to have a liquid currency with good turnover.
Yes right.nowdays advertisement is very important.And this is the best platform for advertising.beacause this platform do advertisement in very cheap price.so i belive that this project will acheive great success.
The project not only makes advertising cheap, but also will allow you to receive money for advertising, as always the brilliant technology of blockchain helps people, not corporations.

That's the one unique features there mate, So I think it can really attract many potential investors, site owners and also people who like
to blog, write in social media because they can both have benefits.

I believed on this AdShares project that they implement to have a standardized exchange and easy access to market will foster development of open algorithms. Also, the team of this project runs on ESC Blockchain and uses Adshares Tokens for ad payments. Hoping for the success of this project as it still in progress.
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:14:34 PM

in February you plan to get listed in Exchange Services. Do you have also a roadmap for this?  In which exchange service are you gonna try to get listed first ? 
Yes your statement is completely correct.
There must be a dedicated road map , you can find it by using links on the first page.
berden35

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:44:43 PM

Hi all

I have just read this part:

"How will the conversion happen?

For each ADST tokens, you will be entitled to 1, 10 or 100 coins in the new blockchain. Exact conversion ratio will depend on the prices of ADST tokens on the market. We will aim to choose such rate that ADS price will fall between $0.10 and $1. This price range is optimal for the network growth according to our analysis.
For example, if ADST tokens will trade around $0.80 at the time of the conversion we will choose the ratio of 1 ADST = 1 ADS. On the other hand, if ADST tokens will trade on $5.50 we will select 1 ADST = 10 ADS rate, so 1 ADS will be valued at $0.55.
The conversion will last for some time, but we will immediately process to list ADS coins on exchanges. This time we will focus on the big ones. We did not commit full resources to list ADST tokens because these tokens are only temporary. Now we will focus all our attention and resources to register ADS coins on high-quality exchanges."

---

That sounds okay, but how does it work? Automatically? If i buy now the "old coins -> ADST" for example on cryptopia?   Roll Eyes
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:50:43 PM

I need to understand this better. This sounds more like a win win only for website owners, explain to me why we should get involved in this. I really like this but I need to understand more.
of course we must understand each other so that the development or the journey of this project runs smoothly, which I see the project is really profitable for us.

It's true that AdShares is for the website owners, but we are looking here for good project to invest in it that means if AdShares is going to be use by the website owners in future the price will go up and you as investor will make good profit if invest now.
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:52:49 PM

Well, revolutionary ways for ad shares makes it interesting more than classic ones, so they better work harder on it.

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:35:04 PM

AdShares ADS project seems quite promising for the small companies which helps to generate revenue also the efforts they made when the ADS from the normal domain phished it can be blocked but ADS directly from the AdShares website cannot be blocked.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:31:21 AM

This ICO has a buyback possibility, so you can sell anytime and get your money back if you think the project this not developing fast enough.

I really like this statement from the dev, the ico has a buyback possibilty. So is it means we can get back the funds we invested? Or there is a condtions for all of this? Or I just misinterpret what is posted in the OP?

Seem's like they have a similarity the recently famous and success ICO that I joined last year. I think that's angel token. Hopefully this
the project will turn out to be good and will people in an advertisement, publishing and also great traffic.

Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:07:14 AM

I saw this project in a website where it was listed to be one of the best ICO, congrats to that. I want to support it but rules regarding its bounty are quite complicated.
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:34:59 AM

I need to understand this better. This sounds more like a win win only for website owners, explain to me why we should get involved in this. I really like this but I need to understand more.
of course we must understand each other so that the development or the journey of this project runs smoothly, which I see the project is really profitable for us.

It's true that AdShares is for the website owners, but we are looking here for good project to invest in it that means if AdShares is going to be use by the website owners in future the price will go up and you as investor will make good profit if invest now.
You do not have to worry about this project is very suitable for you to invest, so far I see this project is growing rapidly. You do not hesitate. Wink
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 02:30:38 AM

yeah and the thing is all investors are looking for good project to profit from. My view is if adshares launch is really going to be a great project i just hope it has seamless integrations since website owners are already used to other ads-networks

ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:26:28 AM

First of all, this platform used Blockchain technology to this website to easily manage incoming and outcoming ads. Basically, it has blockchain inside of it so, you can't say that this project is a win-win platform.
Pokesoul

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:17:58 AM

Hi all

I have just read this part:

"How will the conversion happen?

For each ADST tokens, you will be entitled to 1, 10 or 100 coins in the new blockchain. Exact conversion ratio will depend on the prices of ADST tokens on the market. We will aim to choose such rate that ADS price will fall between $0.10 and $1. This price range is optimal for the network growth according to our analysis.
For example, if ADST tokens will trade around $0.80 at the time of the conversion we will choose the ratio of 1 ADST = 1 ADS. On the other hand, if ADST tokens will trade on $5.50 we will select 1 ADST = 10 ADS rate, so 1 ADS will be valued at $0.55.
The conversion will last for some time, but we will immediately process to list ADS coins on exchanges. This time we will focus on the big ones. We did not commit full resources to list ADST tokens because these tokens are only temporary. Now we will focus all our attention and resources to register ADS coins on high-quality exchanges."

---

That sounds okay, but how does it work? Automatically? If i buy now the "old coins -> ADST" for example on cryptopia?   Roll Eyes
An interesting trading strategy, but what will the team do if the coin is pamped? If the price of a coin is high, then will the advertising price rise?
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:56:41 AM

Everything can be. But not the fact that the price of advertising will grow, not everyone wants to pay more, they want the opposite, the less they pay the better, and the more they earn.
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:51:43 AM

We earn profit by exchanging the token we hold as its price goes up when more website uses the AdShares. The longer you hold and the more website owner uses the Adshares then the more you get profit, that is win win for both the token holder and website owner.
Yes, this project will get profit from the it users who use there services for marketing amd this will rise the profit or value of the project and its tokens too. This will give good returns to its investors in the future. I think this will become a very successful project.
4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:40:35 AM

Everything can be. But not the fact that the price of advertising will grow, not everyone wants to pay more, they want the opposite, the less they pay the better, and the more they earn.
I guess that will depend on the situation the business is facing bud. Yes business will always need to cut the expense the get more profit but it doesnt mean that you will have to pay less to advertise your product. You realy have to invest of you want to be successful in your project and hopefully adshares will be able to cut the cost and increase the traffic.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
SweetSv

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:47:23 AM

Of course, in the world of crypts can be everything, so the developer must have significant financial means to buy their own coins.
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:02:04 AM

We earn profit by exchanging the token we hold as its price goes up when more website uses the AdShares. The longer you hold and the more website owner uses the Adshares then the more you get profit, that is win win for both the token holder and website owner.
Excellent note, so you get a double benefit, especially if you use advertising platforms. I like this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: