Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:40:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][ends 01/12] AdShares - P2P market for programmatic ADS  (Read 63848 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:41:05 AM

Whats amazing with this project is that they are offering buy back to thier clients where in if thier clients business is not profiting from the adshares they have the right to get thier payment back no questions ask. No one can do the kind of offer to customers I guess.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
hakimovic

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:58:11 AM

So did we reach a minimum targets? I see at twitter "We surpassed 6 million dollars in raised founds! 1 week till ICO ends!'.. so ICO live only one week more?
apperently the ICO is running from august and they already have been listed in the cryptopia exchange back then . IDk if they reopened the ICO or it's open from that time..
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:03:46 AM

I need to understand this better. This sounds more like a win win only for website owners, explain to me why we should get involved in this. I really like this but I need to understand more.

I agree with you that I do not understand something, of course, from the very beginning of this project, but it is only profit for the owners of web sites, but not for us. How do we support this project? We become investors, not knowing this?
SweetSv

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:16:07 AM

AdShares ICO has a buyback possibility. If you think the project is not working you can sell it back and get your investment back. It gives guaranteed to everyone and it seems that the developers are serious with this and never let the project to goes down. The spirit of improving the program is always there. For sure, huge investors will get interested in this AdShares program.
The buyback is certainly good, but only if the developer launches the product. Reverse buy-out promises many but more coins are traded on the stock exchange.
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:22:55 AM

I think this project will get income from large companys advertising and promoting them. This will make them a large amount of profit from other projects. As people come to know about most of the project due to the advertising.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:14:37 AM

Advertising has leveled up this time because of this project. Definitely this will create a huge competition be against google, bing and facebook ads.
Level up in terms of expenses which this project is aiming to be cheaper than the usual expenses. Unique features which also a very  convincing to investors. This is the project that we want to be in the future. The team is really being practical with their clients giving them a good services with low fees.
Yeah and I think it will be easier for the advertiser to use this kind of platform rather than using other advertising platform for you can have transaction easily with cryptocurrency than real money. And hoping that it will get better when they make an application for this for mobile.
I agree that the use of an advertising platform along with the crypto currency should give a good effect. Of course, it is desirable to have a liquid currency with good turnover.
Yes right.nowdays advertisement is very important.And this is the best platform for advertising.beacause this platform do advertisement in very cheap price.so i belive that this project will acheive great success.
The project not only makes advertising cheap, but also will allow you to receive money for advertising, as always the brilliant technology of blockchain helps people, not corporations.

That's the one unique features there mate, So I think it can really attract many potential investors, site owners and also people who like
to blog, write in social media because they can both have benefits.

Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:38:17 AM

I think this project will get income from large companys advertising and promoting them. This will make them a large amount of profit from other projects. As people come to know about most of the project due to the advertising.

You're right bro, very promising project that for sure will support by many investors here in our society. Also, this Adshares Network is a decentralized, peer-to-peer market for programmatic advertising. Hoping for a great success in the future.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:33:26 AM

This ICO has a buyback possibility, so you can sell anytime and get your money back if you think the project this not developing fast enough.

I really like this statement from the dev, the ico has a buyback possibilty. So is it means we can get back the funds we invested? Or there is a condtions for all of this? Or I just misinterpret what is posted in the OP?

rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:34:12 AM

Of course, usually advertising plays a big role in the promotion of the project. Thanks to advertising, many good projects find their investors and potential users.
Travel Token

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:45:59 AM

This ICO has a buyback possibility, so you can sell anytime and get your money back if you think the project this not developing fast enough.

I really like this statement from the dev, the ico has a buyback possibilty. So is it means we can get back the funds we invested? Or there is a condtions for all of this? Or I just misinterpret what is posted in the OP?
Buybackt is very good, but I would like to hear what guarantees the developer provides and who controls the movement of funds.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:03:03 PM

You're right bro, very promising project that for sure will support by many investors here in our society. Also, this Adshares Network is a decentralized, peer-to-peer market for programmatic advertising. Hoping for a great success in the future.
The project is probably good and will bring profit to future investors but the team will have to compete with the monsters of advertising and spend a lot of money to promote its project.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:50:50 PM

The project is probably good and will bring profit to future investors but the team will have to compete with the monsters of advertising and spend a lot of money to promote its project.
Being a competitive to a monster of advertising as what you said is really difficult to do that is why this project is giving is the hope of making ads in an affordable prices. Since big advertising company is expensive then this project is the answer to our prayers and I'm hoping that investors should support this platform.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:19:11 PM

AdShares ICO has a buyback possibility. If you think the project is not working you can sell it back and get your investment back. It gives guaranteed to everyone and it seems that the developers are serious with this and never let the project to goes down. The spirit of improving the program is always there. For sure, huge investors will get interested in this AdShares program.
The buyback is certainly good, but only if the developer launches the product. Reverse buy-out promises many but more coins are traded on the stock exchange.

But even if they have a buyback feature what if the ico fails? Can they return back all this coins purchased or it needs time to return it back again? Os is this not covered by the buyback feature?

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:04:13 PM

Buyback possibility is I think only when the ICO is in massive failed but I don't think that this project will failed because I believe that this project will be a successful. The end date of their ICO is on Jan. 12, so let's just wait with their final result.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 03:04:58 PM

Yeah, look at this
1. Website owners pay up over 50% of the money they earn to adnetworks like FB and Google to find them ads to display. This project will make it go as low as 1%.
It's amazing, because in last time i see so many ads on Facebook, google+, twitter and etc. Drop of price to these services will be a great, useful action.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Mark13

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:22:04 PM

Yeah, look at this
1. Website owners pay up over 50% of the money they earn to adnetworks like FB and Google to find them ads to display. This project will make it go as low as 1%.
It's amazing, because in last time i see so many ads on Facebook, google+, twitter and etc. Drop of price to these services will be a great, useful action.
Great to see this and many enterprise can save the cost of their advertising campaign and can allocate funds on other services of their project.
quimbi777651

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 04:16:44 PM

Yeah, look at this
Impressive figures, many will be pleased with such an offer, but I doubt that if such a decrease in advertising will be beneficial. I hope the monetization of the project will not suffer.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 05:47:13 PM

they have lower charges and also buyback if you want but want i really like is the possibility to display ads using your own site instead ads network domains ,i will like to see how web users use this and then how adshare network monitors the activities

sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:51:25 PM

The revenue generating AdShares creating brand for the companies as a peer-to-peer market between website owners and publishers, it is really helping the website owners to make some money by also avoiding additional costs for advertisers. It's programmatic ADS booming in the digital economy.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:17:56 PM

in February you plan to get listed in Exchange Services. Do you have also a roadmap for this?  In which exchange service are you gonna try to get listed first ? 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: