Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:08:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 255 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinMarketCap.com - Market Cap Rankings of All Cryptocurrencies!  (Read 639443 times)
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 06:58:47 PM

People will just dump these scamcoins as soon as the become unprofitable to mine.

Hopefully not before they dump your posts having become unprofitable to read.

Am getting sick of every single coin being labelled a "scam" just cos its fashionable to do so and no-one can be bothered to research it.

There's also a whole heap of hypocracy going on from people who scream "scam coin" at "instamines" while hoovering up 6 figures worth of every new alt they can scramble onto at ground level.

"Scam coin" syndrome is something that affects all cryptocurrencies full stop - every single one of them. They are all hoarded by early adopters and that's how the general public who have had nothing to do with cryptos until now will see it. If you think that some are "fairly distributed" and others are not then you're making up your own delusional crypto-ethics as you go along while being clueless as to the real statistics that are actually going to affect its future growth.

For example, there are many reasons why it's a good idea for some coins to have a very large monetary base early on - not least the fact that until recently there are only about 0.001 of any type of reasonable alt coin available for every person on the world.

Secondly, the fact that a coin is 100% POS and has built-in anti-hoarding properties, likeways affects its viability independently of whether its 'premined'.

Far from being a "Scam", the future for large base "instamine" coins is at worst unknown and at best prosperous. Nobody's going to lose bigtime on any of them unless they are idiotic enough to invest their entire BTC holdings in the wrong one at the wrong time. While at the same time, some of them introduce powerful and visionary new features which are actually likely to give them long term value independently of their speculative price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 07:04:45 PM

And most of these new generation pre-mined crypto-currencies like NXT, DOGE, EARTHCOIN, have a huge amount of coins and it's really easy to push the market-cap high

Could u explain how it's possible to push the market-cap high having coins, not fiat? Did u mean to push it down?
guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 07:56:59 PM

People will just dump these scamcoins as soon as the become unprofitable to mine.

Hopefully not before they dump your posts having become unprofitable to read.

That literally makes no sense.

Am getting sick of every single coin being labelled a "scam" just cos its fashionable to do so and no-one can be bothered to research it

I'm not calling every single coin a scam, but there's quite a few about.
cycloid

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2013, 08:17:51 PM

Regarding removing Nxt, MasterCoin, and Ripple (which is now being voted on at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=381016.0), there seems to be 3 main arguments against it.  I'll let you know what I think about each:

1) It's a scam

Prove it?  Every single currency on the site has been called a scam at one point.  Unless the software is distributing viruses,  this is not enough to de-list.

2) Only traded on special exchanges that trade one coin

As long as the exchange is open and anyone can buy and sell freely, not sure why this is relevant.  If anything, there should be a volume requirement, but the three in question already have way  more volume than most of the other currencies.  If you have evidence that exchange is falsifying data, then please let us know.  I've already tweaked the calculation to avoid price manipulation spikes on tiny volume.

3) The marketcap is misleading for 100% pre-mined coins vs non pre-mined coins

This is really the only argument I have sympathy for.   But that's what marketcap is: Price x Total Supply.  We can solve this problem by providing filter for 100% mined coins.  What do you think of that solution?

1) Read through pages 38-42 carefully and analyze evidence presented, it will not get more clear than that.
Unless you expect to be trained like a young puppy and literately have your face forced down in a steamy pile of dog poo, which may be your personal fantasy and I hear some people pay a lot of money for it, possibly in NXT or MSC.

2) Really I am going to start 20 clone copy shit coints wth 10, 20 ,30 and so on billion coins premined and create 3-4 of my own exchanges which will trade ONLY these 20 coins and I will shuffle my own btc around starting each coin at $0.02c- 0.10c and effectivly make your coinmarket cap site's top 20 list in first week? Are you on crack, did some one not buy you a nice present for Christmas?

3) Yes at the very least stick these abominations with ripple at the very bottom of the page, this way when 20+ of these follow you will still have SOME SORT of FILTER for decency and they will follow as people see this as a new marketcap EXPLOIT.

Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones!

Alias

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

Money be green

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 08:40:14 PM

Regarding removing Nxt, MasterCoin, and Ripple (which is now being voted on at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=381016.0), there seems to be 3 main arguments against it.  I'll let you know what I think about each:

1) It's a scam

Prove it?  Every single currency on the site has been called a scam at one point.  Unless the software is distributing viruses,  this is not enough to de-list.

As long as the exchange is open and anyone can buy and sell freely, not sure why this is relevant.  If anything, there should be a volume requirement, but the three in question already have way  more volume than most of the other currencies.  If you have evidence that exchange is falsifying data, then please let us know.  I've already tweaked the calculation to avoid price manipulation spikes on tiny volume.

This is really the only argument I have sympathy for.   But that's what marketcap is: Price x Total Supply.  We can solve this problem by providing filter for 100% mined coins.  What do you think of that solution?

1) Read through pages 38-42 carefully and analyze evidence presented, it will not get more clear than that.
Unless you expect to be trained like a young puppy and literately have your face forced down in a steamy pile of dog poo, which may be your personal fantasy and I hear some people pay a lot of money for it, possibly in NXT or MSC.

2) Really I am going to start 20 clone copy shit coints wth 10, 20 ,30 and so on billion coins premined and create 3-4 of my own exchanges which will trade ONLY these 20 coins and I will shuffle my own btc around starting each coin at $0.02c- 0.10c and effectivly make your coinmarket cap site's top 20 list in first week? Are you on crack, did some one not buy you a nice present for Christmas?

3) Yes at the very least stick these abominations with ripple at the very bottom of the page, this way when 20+ of these follow you will still have SOME SORT of FILTER for decency and they will follow as people see this as a new marketcap EXPLOIT.

Gliss is providing a very useful service to the entire cryptocurrency/cryptocommodity community. He has been very objective and transparent with his modus operandi and he has been receptive of criticism (both positive and negative).

Fundamentally he is unambiguously doing the right thing to include as many cryptocurrencies as possible, without abusing his power by adding or removing any individual cryptocurrency based on his own bias/prejudice or indeed anyone else's.

Bravo Gliss. Keep up the good work.

In times of change, it is the learners who will inherit the earth, while the learned will find themselves beautifully equipped for a world that no longer exists.
cycloid

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2013, 08:50:10 PM
Last edit: December 25, 2013, 09:12:33 PM by cycloid

1) It's a scam

Gliss is providing a very useful service to the entire cryptocurrency/cryptocommodity community. He has been very objective and transparent with his modus operandi and he has been receptive of criticism (both positive and negative).

Fundamentally he is unambiguously doing the right thing to include as many cryptocurrencies as possible, without abusing his power by adding or removing any individual cryptocurrency based on his own bias/prejudice or indeed anyone else's.

Bravo Gliss. Keep up the good work.

That all is very true and we all appreciate his service.

cycloid

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2013, 09:14:22 PM

Gliss, in light of this new market cap exploit, but since they are playing by your rules which you dont want to bend. May i suggest a "cure" for this nonsense ?

Since clearly the main issue here is that prices are coming from single exchange for each of the coins in question NXT and MSC and these exchanges although in question I see they are indeed public as you say and that is why they are granted a spot on coinmarketcap

What i am suggesting is

Green highlight through coins like BTC , LTC , PPC, NMC and a like and reserve green for price feeds with trusted |MULTIPLE exchanges such as MtGOX, Btc-e, Vircurex, Coinbase, Bter and so on..

Yellow could be reserved for coins which are traded only on ONE reputable and then one or more new exchanges and could indicate that it is susceptible to market price manipulation as it is not well distributed.

Red would show that this coin is traded on its own dedicated exchange and could be easily faked with out anyone ability to verify or prove it.

You can also have filters at the bottom to filter all but green or yellor or red and display only those coins for ppl who want to take larger risk

what i am suggesting is not perfect, but i think it will give us a fighting chance against this type of exploit as we go forward. I see some new coins starting with 3-4 exchanges to show more trust in them and even grouping with other shitcoins to offer more then one on their scam exchanges to cross manipulate them and thus buffing up coin market cap to attract new real money. With out a clear filtration system for this we are putting new members of crypto community in harms way.

Merry Christmas

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 09:20:05 PM

Green highlight through coins like BTC , LTC , PPC, NMC and a like and reserve green for price feeds with trusted |MULTIPLE exchanges such as MtGOX, Btc-e, Vircurex, Coinbase, Bter and so on..

Yellow could be reserved for coins which are traded only on ONE reputable and then one or more new exchanges and could indicate that it is susceptible to market price manipulation as it is not well distributed.

Red would show that this coin is traded on its own dedicated exchange and could be easily faked with out anyone ability to verify or prove it.

What about coins traded on decentralized exchange "inside" them? It doesn't make sense to create more than 1 decentralized exchange.
cycloid

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2013, 09:56:54 PM

What about coins traded on decentralized exchange "inside" them? It doesn't make sense to create more than 1 decentralized exchange.

Decentralized exchange at this point should be treated as a trusted SINGLE exchange source, here you have to do a little research and see if there is volume and how coins were distributed, but since the guy who runs this site wants to stay out of it lets treat it as single trusted by default, so Yellow unless another trusted exchange is trading this pair then we go Green

In light of all new coins starting at these insane evaluations we must at very least disclose source of price feed in simple and clear way for anyone to understand.

Also coins which FOUGHT their way to all top exchanges through blood sweat and tears, community effort and time, need some sort of recognition in times when market cap has become a simple stat to manipulate.
This way, when i refer new people to coinmarketcap to look at alt coins i can tell them to just look at Green and possibly yellow if they are a serious risk taker, avoid red until price discovery is tested by real exchange.

cycloid

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2013, 11:32:01 PM

Decentralized exchange at this point should be treated as a trusted SINGLE exchange source, here you have to do a little research and see if there is volume and how coins were distributed, but since the guy who runs this site wants to stay out of it lets treat it as single trusted by default, so Yellow unless another trusted exchange is trading this pair then we go Green

In light of all new coins starting at these insane evaluations we must at very least disclose source of price feed in simple and clear way for anyone to understand.

Also coins which FOUGHT their way to all top exchanges through blood sweat and tears, community effort and time, need some sort of recognition in times when market cap has become a simple stat to manipulate.
This way, when i refer new people to coinmarketcap to look at alt coins i can tell them to just look at Green and possibly yellow if they are a serious risk taker, avoid red until price discovery is tested by real exchange.

How about all cryptos are rated based on their coin cap, rate of inflation/"mining speed" (in regards to total coins and block reward), whether they are a clone of bitcoin or based on new/innovative code, what technical function they accomplish vs each other vs classical markets, volume,  how active the community is, how many/how active the devs are, the qualifications of the devs, etc, etc, etc , etc. Have a high resolution chromatic scale that they are rated on. Why stop with how many exchanges they are traded on or the investment/distribution model?

Nearly every btc clone can be easily viewed as a hack job scam meant as an easy Avenue to btc. These new cryptos you bash are built on new code bases by actually skilled developers to truly innovate and advance the crypto phenomenon to free financial markets with advanced features and functionality.  No. Wait. Let's have another betacoin, FastCoin and junkcoin.

This entire argument is based on the premise (fallacy) that mining is the best /only distribution model and anything else should be ostracised.  Get a grip.

Oh yes lets go back to cloning FED and just spring coins in to existence effortlessly for the selected few to gain interest (POS) on them and sell it back to regular people at what ever rate they see fit to part with what they got for free, but leave all POS advatages to those who have more coins ... This is actually why we have mining on the first place as coins which were mined at difficulty 1 still were not free due to, risk taken, money spend on equipment, human hours of research on why you decided to mine particular coin and so on. Just being handed 100million coins and start selling it, is getting it for free and it has to be the MOST unfair distribution ever created and the reason for BTC on the first place (FED) This is probably why most larger exchanges do not have this coin traded and the fact that they  have their own to address this issues SHOULD BE OBVIOUS to all looking at their market cap until situation changes.  

Common man you cant possibly believe NXT going up from 0.03c yest (30Mil usd) to 0.06c today just had a marketcap increase by 30million.... \

Master coin just surpassed PPC in its market cap and it is on ONLY one exchange ... I am not here bashing any coin or saying they will fail or that they will not be around long term ALL i am asking is to have some warning lables on coins which are traded on their OWN EXCHANGES as it seems little crazy.

Coinmarketcap admin does not want to filter coins on his own, thats fine but bigger exchanges do it so in this case if he is lazy let other decide based on what trusted exchanges are doing with these new coins.

Its a simple measure to protect otherwise pretty functional coin rating system form becoming a  total joke.

toknormal
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 11:40:15 PM

Nobody is 'manipulating' this statistic.

It's just that Coin marketcap is an inadequate statistic on its own to get a comprehensive picture of a coin relative to other coins.

Thats not a reason for distorting this statistic and giving it all sorts of "flavours". It's a reason for introducing other measures (such as say total traded volume since inception).

By definition, market cap is number of coins times price - so that means 'big' coins will have a higher market cap. It's correct that they should be high on the list. It doesn't mean they're better or more desireable, it just means they have a bigger market cap. Its like saying "the US has a bigger GDP than Iceland, so its a better country".

No. It's just got more people.

Likeways, its understandable that NxT has a bigger market cap than Primecoin - because it's simply issued more coins. It doesn't make it more investible - XPM might be a better investment. Market cap doesn't tell you anything about that.

People should stop moaning about 'manipulation' of market cap and just learn to read statistics. It's not a league table in a race, it's a table of statistics. Treat it as such.
cycloid

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2013, 11:44:00 PM

Nobody is 'manipulating' this statistic.

It's just that Coin marketcap is an inadequate statistic on its own to get a comprehensive picture of a coin relative to other coins.

Thats not a reason for distorting this statistic and giving it all sorts of "flavours". It's a reason for introducing other measures (such as say total traded volume since inception).

By definition, market cap is number of coins times price - so that means 'big' coins will have a higher market cap. It's correct that they should be high on the list. It doesn't mean they're better or more desireable, it just means they have a bigger market cap. Its like saying "the US has a bigger GDP than Iceland, so its a better country".

No. It's just got more people.

Likeways, its understandable that NxT has a bigger market cap than Primecoin - because its simply issued more coins. It doesn't make it more investible - XPM might be a better investment. Market cap doesn't tell you anything about that.

People should stop moaning about 'manipulation' or market cap and just learn to read statistics. Its not a league table in a race, its a table of statistics. Just treat it as such.

What is the point of any statistic stat if you allow people to simply invent their own statistics by running their own exchange on their own coins...

instacalm

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 11:45:52 PM

What is the point of any statistic stat if you allow people to simply invent their own statistics by running their own exchange on their own coins...
stav

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 11:47:30 PM

HEY  GLISS

could you add krugercoin ? http://krugercoin.kicks-ass.net/block_crawler.php

trade on coins-e et crypsy
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 11:48:54 PM

Cycloid if it's an invented exchange how come I bought a load of coins on it fine and sold a bunch of coins on it fine for profit later? So the buying side worked and the selling side worked... kind of confused. Have you actually *used* it mr fudster?

Gliss, in light of this new market cap exploit, but since they are playing by your rules which you dont want to bend. May i suggest a "cure" for this nonsense ?

Since clearly the main issue here is that prices are coming from single exchange for each of the coins in question NXT and MSC and these exchanges although in question I see they are indeed public as you say and that is why they are granted a spot on coinmarketcap

What i am suggesting is

You can also have filters at the bottom to filter all but green or yellor or red and display only those coins for ppl who want to take larger risk

what i am suggesting is not perfect, but i think it will give us a fighting chance against this type of exploit as we go forward. I see some new coins starting with 3-4 exchanges to show more trust in them and even grouping with other shitcoins to offer more then one on their scam exchanges to cross manipulate them and thus buffing up coin market cap to attract new real money. With out a clear filtration system for this we are putting new members of crypto community in harms way.

Merry Christmas

More hyperbole and drivel for a delusionally fabricated problem. Keep it coming.

Haha. Laughed hard at that one.
toknormal
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 11:56:03 PM

The entire cryptocurrency market is so small, it could all be considered as "one exchange" right now given the tiny amount of trading thats needed to shift the price.

I've bought stuff on Cryptsy and even on BTC-e when there's been low volume and later looked back at the graph and seen the blip where I bought.

ok - it would be nice if NxT were on more exchanges. I don't think you'd see much complaining from the NxT people at that prospect. But it doesn't change the fact that the coin is being freely traded on the one exchange where it's currently available. It's still relatively cheap. I don't see any signs of irregularity - you can pick up quite significant portions of the total coins base for relatively low amounts of BTC given whats on offer in terms of 2nd generation functionality from the coin.

There are also plenty of coins which are only available on Cryptsy or only available on Coins-e. That isn't a reason to distort a statistic which should be a straight product of quantity and price. People are buying the coin. That means it has a value. It's not the job of the market cap statistic to "interpret" and censor that value. It's its job to report it and nothing more. Traders have a responsibility to furnish themselves with a range of statistics and background about a coin before making an investment. Market cap is just a tiny part of the data that make up that full picture.

If there's any reason that NxT shouldn't be on there it's that the coin is still in alpha development stage and not even properly launched yet. Apart from that it's just another coin with its associated advantages and pitfalls and should be listed correctly - free of colour coding or any other "censoring or spin"- along with all the others.
cycloid

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2013, 11:59:31 PM

Cycloid if it's an invented exchange how come I bought a load of coins on it fine and sold a bunch of coins on it fine for profit later? So the buying side worked and the selling side worked... kind of confused. Have you actually *used* it mr fudster?

What i am suggesting is

Merry Christmas

More hyperbole and drivel for a delusionally fabricated problem. Keep it coming.

Haha. Laughed hard at that one.

You are clearly behind a bit, please read this to catch up to speed https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=381489.0

NXT exchange does allow you to buy and sell or the scam of unloading their coins would not work.. dude

The entire cryptocurrency market is so small, it could all be considered as "one exchange" right now given the tiny amount of trading thats needed to shift the price.

I've bought stuff on Cryptsy and even on BTC-e when there's been low volume and later looked back at the graph and seen the blip where I bought.

ok - it would be nice if NxT were on more exchanges. I don't think you'd see much complaining from the NxT people at that prospect. But it doesn't change the fact that the coin is being freely traded on the one exchange where it's currently available. It's still relatively cheap. I don't see any signs of irregularity - you can pick up quite significant portions of the total coins base for relatively low amounts of BTC given whats on offer in terms of 2nd generation functionality from the coin.

There are also plenty of coins which are only available on Cryptsy or only available on Coins-e. That isn't a reason to distort a statistic which should be a straight product or quantity and price. People are buying the coin. That means it has a value. Its not the job of the market cap statistic to "interpret" and censor that value. It's its job to report it and nothing more.

If there's any reason that NxT shouldn't be on there its that the coin is still in alpha development stage and not even properly launched yet. Apart from that its just another coin with its associated advantages and pitfalls and should be listed with everything else.

same for you my friend, please read through all points outlined here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=381489.0

toknormal
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 12:18:21 AM
Last edit: December 26, 2013, 12:39:33 AM by toknormal

same for you my friend, please read through all points outlined here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=381489.0

The fact that people try to "manipulate" a coin's price is no reason for excluding it or distorting its market cap statistics.

The two things have nothing to do with each other.

You're mixing a whole load of politics with the proper reporting of statistics.

I bought some NxT knowing the full background to that coin. I knew it was mostly premined. I knew that there were probably some big stakeholders. If it hadn't already been listed on Marketcap I would have taken a calculator and multiplied the coinbase by the current price on the dgex exchange in order to furnish myself with that particular piece of data.

What's the problem ? If you don't like the coin don't invest in it, but stop patronising other investors by trying to push for the censoring or "tainting" of coin statistics just to suit some political vendeta you've got against premined coins.

Some of us are grown up and can make up our own minds about it.
prophetx
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010

he who has the gold makes the rules

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2013, 12:30:54 AM

Mastercoin is not 100% premine, there is a 10% allocation on top of that what was created in August 2013 that vests at 50% of the remaining dev MSC amount per year.

Right now that is being distributed manually however there is a mechanism for proof of stake voting that will automate this so that stakeholders can vote on how to allocate the amounts that vest.

http://wiki.mastercoin.org/index.php/Dev_MSC
dE_logics

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2013, 03:56:36 AM

BRIBED BRIBED BRIBED!! Gliss HAS BEEN BRIBED. He's not removing the coins even by popular requests.

Someone make a new website.

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████▄▄▄    ▀▀▀███████▄
▄██████████████████▄▄▄   ▀▀█████▄
████████████████████████▌  ▄███████
██████████████▀▀    ▀▀██▀ ▄███▀ ▀████
███████████▀▀  ▄▄ ▄▄     ▄█████▄  ▀████
███████████  ▄▄ ▀█████▄ ▄█▀  █████  ▀████
▄██████████   ▀████▀  ▀███     █████  ▀███▄
██████████▌  ▄████▄  ▄█▀▀██▄   ▐█████  ████
██████████   ▀▀ ▀████▀    ██    ██████ ████
██████████▌      ▄███▄  ▄██▄   ▐██████H████
▀██████████▄   ▄█▀  ▀████▀▀▀   ███████████▀
██████████▀ ▄█▀    ██▀▀██   ▄████████████
███████▀ ▄███▄           ▄█████████████
█████▄▄█████████▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████████
          █████████
          █████
          █████
      █████████████
      █████████████
          █████
          █████
          █████
          █████
          █████

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 255 »
  Print  

Jump to: