Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:15:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 255 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinMarketCap.com - Market Cap Rankings of All Cryptocurrencies!  (Read 639443 times)
DieJohnny
Legendary

Activity: 1639
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 04:34:22 PM

You must be trolling as they all work fine for me. Try ripplewise.com

I guess you missed the bit on the logo which reads 'Beta'.

No not trolling, just describing my experience

First I Googled Ripple Exchanges, seriously not a single link was a ripple exchange

After literally fifteen minutes drilling through www.ripple.com finally found their exchange link with 7 links, 4 not in english. 683admin.com not working, xrptrader.com not working, technocashier has no obvious way to create an account. So that leaves justcoin and ripple wise that use English, which does not increase the confidence of someone that wants to drop $5k on Ripple.

Also, justcoin also was overly simplistic and wanted to charge me 3.5 cents per ripple, much more than their site even listed trades for.  Then read the bottom of ripplewise.com web page, confidence tanked....

So if I am trolling it would be that I do not understand how can an effort backed by so many big names stinks so bad, BETA??? terrible excuse. Google's worst Beta blows away everything i have seen surrounding ripple to date.  Ripple is right now not trying to sell RXP IMHO, they are doing something else..... because buying RXP is terrible.

That said, I would still buy some ripple today if I could get my confidence up in one of their sights that uses English.

Those who hold and those who are without property have ever formed distinct interests in society
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gliss (OP)

Activity: 258
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2013, 05:01:50 PM

EarthCoin added.

Crypto-currency market cap rankings @ https://coinmarketcap.com
Reece523

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 07:08:09 PM

I think there is something wrong with the Catcoin graph it shows on CoinMarketCap.com. It makes it look like prices have taken a nosedive though I am unsure what this is based on. Prices over at CoinedUp.com seem fairly healthy to me...
Taborresen

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 07:34:55 PM

First I Googled Ripple Exchanges, seriously not a single link was a ripple exchange

After literally fifteen minutes drilling through www.ripple.com finally found their exchange link with 7 links, 4 not in english. 683admin.com not working, xrptrader.com not working, technocashier has no obvious way to create an account. So that leaves justcoin and ripple wise that use English, which does not increase the confidence of someone that wants to drop $5k on Ripple.

Also, justcoin also was overly simplistic and wanted to charge me 3.5 cents per ripple, much more than their site even listed trades for.  Then read the bottom of ripplewise.com web page, confidence tanked....

So if I am trolling it would be that I do not understand how can an effort backed by so many big names stinks so bad, BETA??? terrible excuse. Google's worst Beta blows away everything i have seen surrounding ripple to date.  Ripple is right now not trying to sell RXP IMHO, they are doing something else..... because buying RXP is terrible.

That said, I would still buy some ripple today if I could get my confidence up in one of their sights that uses English.

earlier u could buy at Bistamp. And there is Justcoin. That is a Ripple Gateway.
virtualaddict

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 07:42:57 PM

I used snapswap just fine. Still like Nxt better than MasterCoin or Ripple. People shouldn't be referring to Ripple as completely decentralized until OpenCoin Inc relinquishes its control.
Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 09:33:11 PM

How often is the data updated?

LOT price on CMC is $ 0.00013 (actual price yesterday was $ 0.00000013) but on coinedup its $ 0.00000027 today  Huh

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
NWO

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 11:08:11 PM

earlier u could buy at Bistamp. And there is Justcoin. That is a Ripple Gateway.

Bitstamp is one of the largest Bitcoin exchanges and it is a Ripple gateway which works fine. If you live in the US, you can use snapswap or peercover. He is obviously trolling, don't bother.

fyi troll, it is XRP
Hampuz

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 11:13:32 PM

LOT price on CMC is $ 0.00013 (actual price yesterday was $ 0.00000013) but on coinedup its $ 0.00000027 today  Huh

I would like to know this aswell. Could be a bit misleading for potential investors.
waldocarter

Activity: 378

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 02:10:19 AM

LOT price on CMC is $ 0.00013 (actual price yesterday was $ 0.00000013) but on coinedup its $ 0.00000027 today  Huh

I would like to know this aswell. Could be a bit misleading for potential investors.
you are reading the units wrong.
$0.00013 is the LOT/USD ratio, that's what CMC lists.
0.00000027 is the LOT/BTC ratio, which is what CoinedUp offers on their exchange.

to make the conversion take price of BTC in USD * price of LOT in BTC.

If you actually click on the price/unit on the main page it takes you to a table for that currency where it shows which ratio it is taking into account to show the market cap.

Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 07:19:34 AM

you are reading the units wrong.
$0.00013 is the LOT/USD ratio, that's what CMC lists.
0.00000027 is the LOT/BTC ratio, which is what CoinedUp offers on their exchange.

to make the conversion take price of BTC in USD * price of LOT in BTC.

If you actually click on the price/unit on the main page it takes you to a table for that currency where it shows which ratio it is taking into account to show the market cap.

Thats awesome dude, thanks for explaining to me Smiley

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
Praeconium

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 09:45:37 PM

Since You got charts with data on them, would it be possible to get this data somehow so that we can actually make more sense out of it?

In the end if we are gonna trade them we gotta know a bit more than daily difference.

I would be ready to help You out with data munging, or donate specific amount towards this idea.

All the best
kisa2005

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 12:57:04 AM

Hi Gliss, CAT is on Cryptcy please could you add their price feed? Cheers -Kisa
colinistheman

Activity: 872
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 02:24:44 AM

Add RonPaulCoin (RPC) please

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=389070.0

www.ronpaulcoin.com

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 04:01:05 AM

The crazy thing about Ripple investors is that, do they not realize that ripple is just used to pay for a transaction.

This transaction is usually next to zero in the Bitcoin world.   

What we are actually seeing here is that PoW coins prices are more efficient that PoS prices.

The PoS prices are controlled by the current owners while the PoW prices undergo constant selling by miners.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
ahbritto

Activity: 132

Ripple

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2013, 04:18:26 AM

The crazy thing about Ripple investors is that, do they not realize that ripple is just used to pay for a transaction.
You can learn more about the role of XRP on page 10: https://ripple.com/ripple_primer.pdf
Gliss (OP)

Activity: 258
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2013, 08:13:30 AM

I just added a special filter to filter out coins that can't be mined (Ripple, Mastercoin, Nxt).  Let me know what you guys think about it.

Since You got charts with data on them, would it be possible to get this data somehow so that we can actually make more sense out of it?

In the end if we are gonna trade them we gotta know a bit more than daily difference.

I would be ready to help You out with data munging, or donate specific amount towards this idea.

All the best

Sure, what did you have in mind?

Hi Gliss, CAT is on Cryptcy please could you add their price feed? Cheers -Kisa

Yes, Lottocoin and Catcoin now grab from Cryptsy.

Add RonPaulCoin (RPC) please

Hello Gliss

I would like to suggest CENT coin:

How do you get the total supply?

Hi, I find very usefull the BTC button, to have an option of viewing all prices in terms of bitcoin. Right now the "% Change (24h)" column is calculated with respect to USD price. Thus when see prices in USD or I see them in BTC, I see the same number in % change. I think this is not the good way. In BTC price mode the bitcoin % change, should be always 0% and other altcoins % changes should be calculation with respect to bitcoin price. What do you think?

Good point.  I'll see what I can do.

Added volume numbers.  I'll get around to adding some new coins soon.  Thanks to all who gave feedback and support over the last few days Smiley  I'm doing my best accommodate everyone's requests.

It looks like the Ripple volume is only based on XRP traded against BTC.Bitstamp. There are several other pairs with comparable volume, so XRP seems to be underreported by coinmarketcap (BTC.Bitstamp often has less volume than USD.Bitstamp and CNY.RippleCN).

https://ripplecharts.com/markets shows most of the markets. Several more markets, like XRP/NXT, have developed since ripplecharts.com stopped being updated while v2 of the site is being developed, but the biggest markets are on there.

BTW: Thanks for adding XRP back to the main page!

Thanks reporting about the volume, will fix soon.

Crypto-currency market cap rankings @ https://coinmarketcap.com
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 09:09:17 AM

The start of a beautiful day , with all the scams in red.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 09:30:54 AM

http://s30.postimg.org/63oia97pd/scamcoins.jpg

This just shows coins that r not tied to Bitcoin. Troll harder.
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 09:44:13 AM

http://s30.postimg.org/63oia97pd/scamcoins.jpg

This just shows coins that r not tied to Bitcoin. Troll harder.

Why should i try , the fishshills have already taken the bait.

And Mastercoin is not tied to bitcoin? What r u smoking? Out of reindeerweed?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
El Dude

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 09:46:09 AM

CoinMarketCap.com how much did ripple pay you to display ripple as the number 2 coin?

Bitcoin and Litecoin hodler
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 255 »
  Print  

Jump to: