Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 10:16:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin Volatility Be Controlled?  (Read 12085 times)
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:20:35 AM

No! The volatility of the bitcoin cannot control. One of the disadvantage of the bitcoin is being volatile. There a big chances that bitcoin can lose its value everytime. The peice of the bitcoin is not yet stable like the price of the gold.
i don't agree with the point of friend that volatility is the disadvantage of bitcoin but according to me volatility is the main advantage of bitcoin because due to volatility people are taking interest in bitcoin while doing trading and investing if he price became fixed then trader will stop trading with bitcoin because they will became unable to do trading here and volatility of bitcoin will never be controlled because it the price of bitcoin is directly proportional to the number of users of bitcoin.
wellfudge

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:24:25 AM

No! The volatility of the bitcoin cannot control. One of the disadvantage of the bitcoin is being volatile. There a big chances that bitcoin can lose its value everytime. The peice of the bitcoin is not yet stable like the price of the gold.
It's not right, gold or real estate or bitcoins are under control of the big owners. If they're selling the big quanlity to the market the price will totally drop like hell.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:45:04 AM

If the volatility gets controlled, surely bitcoin will lose the importance that it has gained at present. Due to the volatility we get more opportunities to earn and the same is making it grow high and reach common people. As it is truly speculative, volatility will be there with bitcoin and other digital currencies forever.
AliAmini

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:10:54 AM

If the volatility gets controlled, surely bitcoin will lose the importance that it has gained at present. Due to the volatility we get more opportunities to earn and the same is making it grow high and reach common people. As it is truly speculative, volatility will be there with bitcoin and other digital currencies forever.
I believe we should forget about bitcoin being a currency. It is an asset. However, due to the relative ease of moving it around, we should always see volatilities that since they happen over a short period of time, they look drastic...
smile1218

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:10:54 AM

I have read some posts and some concerns that it is the volatility of Bitcoin that is preventing many people and many businesses to fully adopt Bitcoin. This can be the main factor why big online shopping stores are not yet adding Bitcoin into their payment facilities (though there is now a circulated petition for this but I doubt if it can make a dent).

Some are really saying that if volatility can be managed then we can see Bitcoin going mainstream. I am wondering then: Is volatility something that we should find a way to control and how do you think it can be done?

No one can control the Volatility of Bitcoin. The volatility of Bitcoins depends on the investors who actively investing and supporting Bitcoin. The more investors invest the higher the value of bitcoin it will become. But if the investors won't invest the value of bitcoin will go down.

teamcryptonator

Activity: 749
Merit: 503

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:59:15 PM

I have read some posts and some concerns that it is the volatility of Bitcoin that is preventing many people and many businesses to fully adopt Bitcoin. This can be the main factor why big online shopping stores are not yet adding Bitcoin into their payment facilities (though there is now a circulated petition for this but I doubt if it can make a dent).

Some are really saying that if volatility can be managed then we can see Bitcoin going mainstream. I am wondering then: Is volatility something that we should find a way to control and how do you think it can be done?

No one can control the Volatility of Bitcoin. The volatility of Bitcoins depends on the investors who actively investing and supporting Bitcoin. The more investors invest the higher the value of bitcoin it will become. But if the investors won't invest the value of bitcoin will go down.
That is how to the market active. You have to remember the market does not create profit for anyone, it just helps us transfer money from others to our balance and reverse when we are the loser. So, some people are thinking the market and cryptocurrency always help them earn profit, they are wrong Grin.

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
..Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network.
.........GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )..........

.WHITE PAPER.  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
wolfgang56

Activity: 248

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:06:44 PM

All of the bitcoin users can be called minority because to one os superior among all of us. If there is he or she can't still control the volatility of bitcoin because it doesn't have rules to be followed. And I think that is the reason why people can't just enter bitcoin because they are afraid to lose some money.

Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:29:02 PM

There are different factors that affects the volatility of bitcoin hence we don't know what really affects it the most. The demand that bitcoin gets is one of them main factor that affects the volatility which simply means tha it is us who affects it but that doesn't necessarily mean that we can control it. Our actions affects bitcoin and we can only contribute if we are going to keep on supporting it so we should do support it always.
cryptokitty

Activity: 420

Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:54:20 PM

Volatility of btc cannot be controlled. It is normal characreristics of btc and cannot be manipulate by somebody. I guess it is because of the increasing demand of btc that is why the price are increasing.
Ajinomoto40

Activity: 338

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:43:49 AM

I don't think it can be controlled. Maybe we can affect its volatility since our demand matters in making the value rise and fall. Another things is if we are going to be careless on spreading bitcoin knowledge to other people, then there's also a large possibility that we will suffer the consequences by seeing the value of bitcoin fall. We should always keep on supporting and being careful on spreading the informations about bitcoin to avoid trouble.

resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:20:06 AM

No one can control the volatility of bitcoin even the big company adopting bitcoin is not able to control because this is decentralized processing method no third party, not to control for few individual. because of low stock it is high demand many people will buy bitcoin and stay away for their respective wallet and they will invest it if the price value is become double from their investment. that's the reality of investment of bitcoin industry
putrisa

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:27:49 AM

no, bitcoin can not be controlled by anyone, even in china have a lot of bitcoin minerals and they are still not able to control bitcoin, the government also will not be able to control bitcoin transactions, bitcoin can not be controlled by anyone.
chocolaty

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:35:25 AM

Although theoretically it could be managed, it couldn't be controlled in real life. Bitcoin is widely used and we cannot control people who use them. It is not only affected by one factor but several and no one is powerful enough to manipulate.

dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:14:10 AM

No its impossible to control the value of bitcoin. You know why? The number 1 reason why bitcoin is volatile are the users. We are the main reason why bitcoin is volatile and that cannot be controlled. Bitcoin value is depending on how people trades their bitcoin. When bitcoin demand is high the price of it will pump and its just a vice versa.
Copulative

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:03:32 AM

Bitcoin volatility can be controlled. If there are many people who transact with bitcoin. And it can be done but through a very long process. Need technical and realization to everyone.
It doesn't need many people to transact because at first bitcpins volatility can be controlled but not dictated whales may control it for now because they are holding sone big amount of bitcoins that can make it pump more or dump but once any of the big country's like korean and japanese accpeting bitcoins, the price will be unstoppable due to huge users and they will cone in point to dump it after the hype was gone.
Bitcoin can't controlled with any segment, it's decentralized. We see that the cost is going pump and dump. They says many individuals know the estimation of this bitcoin with instability cost
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:04:41 AM

no, bitcoin can not be controlled by anyone, even in china have a lot of bitcoin minerals and they are still not able to control bitcoin, the government also will not be able to control bitcoin transactions, bitcoin can not be controlled by anyone.

I think now it cannot be controlled. However, with this race of this crypto it becomes evident that some of control must exist. Otherwise, a chaotic situation will happen.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:30:40 AM

what about someone who has half of the total amount of bitcoin? of course they can change the bitcoin price very easily? by selling a few percent of their bitcoin certainly fluctuations will move very quickly? but the question is, is it there people who have million of bitcoin ?
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:34:57 AM

what about someone who has half of the total amount of bitcoin? of course they can change the bitcoin price very easily? by selling a few percent of their bitcoin certainly fluctuations will move very quickly? but the question is, is it there people who have million of bitcoin ?
Yes there is a person who have a lot of bitcoin and it is more than or exactly one million amount of bitcoins in holdings and that is Satoshi Nakamoto which is the owner of bitcoin and the reason why we have an opportunity like this and why we have a work to get a source of income to sustain our needs in ourselves and also for our family.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:05:53 AM

Yes there is a person who have a lot of bitcoin and it is more than or exactly one million amount of bitcoins in holdings and that is Satoshi Nakamoto which is the owner of bitcoin and the reason why we have an opportunity like this and why we have a work to get a source of income to sustain our needs in ourselves and also for our family.
Where are that was coming from? about the satoshi nakamoto hold worth more than a million. In another old thread someone already give a lot of explanation about how many the bitcoin that hold by satoshi. And that was not more than 1k bitcoin. You can try to see the first address that generate in the bitcoin blockchain.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Happy Miner

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:13:28 AM

Such high volatility, as we observe now, discourages serious investors. I hope that trading on the Chicago Stock Exchange will help to reduce such significant price fluctuations.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: