Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:15:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POWR][UPDATE] *** POWER LEDGER TOKEN SALE STARTS FRIDAY 8TH SEPTEMBER ***  (Read 138813 times)
elitecstrike

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 08:21:49 AM

Power Ledger co-founder DavdMartn at the launch of the Thai Digital Energy Development - a JV between our partners BCPG and Thailand's Provincial Energy Authority
https://twitter.com/PowerLedger_io/status/1121625628145401856

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NightDream

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 05:51:54 PM

Power Ledger building ‘blockchain village’ with Government support

Energy trading platform Power Ledger has struck a multi-government partnership that will see ‘blockchain-ready’ homes built in Fremantle, Western Australia.

https://micky.com.au/power-ledger-building-blockchain-village-with-government-support/
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 06:18:01 PM

Energy trading platform Power Ledger has struck a multi-government partnership that will see ‘blockchain-ready’ homes built in Fremantle, Western Australia.

https://micky.com.au/power-ledger-building-blockchain-village-with-government-support/

Power Ledger have something amazing to catch attention of the biggest community and it is moving forward on the way of mass adoption. This is big news which showing this is legit project and in long term it will show more great results.
superstarbtc

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 06:03:52 AM

Power Ledger have something amazing to catch attention of the biggest community and it is moving forward on the way of mass adoption. This is big news which showing this is legit project and in long term it will show more great results.

From the beginning, i have very huge expectation on this project because the team is actively responding to the community with efforts they are doing in the background and in the coming year, there will be a huge adaptation from this project.
lkjhg

Activity: 744
Merit: 100

Join On COMBO

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 07:36:59 AM

From the beginning, i have very huge expectation on this project because the team is actively responding to the community with efforts they are doing in the background and in the coming year, there will be a huge adaptation from this project.
If you see the performance of an always active team it's good and we have to appreciate it and I hope they can improve their performance, let's see what the team will do

NightDream

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 01:43:58 PM

Power Ledger reveals Australian Government Smart Cities project for 100% renewable energy

Highlights
East Village Knutsford, a former industrial site 5km from Fremantle town centre, will become an innovation hub for sustainable living.
Future residents will generate and share power with each other using their own microgrid and battery storage.
Energy costs will be slashed by about 50%, saving residents around $1200 per annum.
Power Ledger has unveiled a 100 per cent renewable energy residential development in partnership with the WA Government land developer LandCorp and the Australian Government Smart Cities initiative. https://medium.com/power-ledger/power-ledger-reveals-australian-government-smart-cities-project-for-100-renewable-energy-714ef70925b1

scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 05:32:58 PM

This is a really awesome project. This is a direct implementation, in the real energy sector of people's lives. I think that afterwards, it may not only be local to use. Such use and management of renewable energy can not, not like it. I would like that in my country there was such a village, and that in that village was my home. Decentralization of renewable energy is cool.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
filsid

Activity: 630

TOKPIE

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 11:16:08 AM

Crypto Economist Anya Nova spoke with CoinDesk at Consensus2019 about solar power, blockchain and Power Ledger's upcoming digitized carbon credit https://twitter.com/PowerLedger_io/status/1128510313865736192

Nemonemo

Activity: 770

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 01:55:38 PM

Crypto Economist Anya Nova spoke with CoinDesk at Consensus2019 about solar power, blockchain and Power Ledger's upcoming digitized carbon credit https://twitter.com/PowerLedger_io/status/1128510313865736192
glad to see Anya Nova explained about the blockchain technology and the power ledger itself with coindesk, hopefully this news will have an impact on the POWR price later, I see the bullish momentum will occur for the POWR, let's just see

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 10:00:49 AM

glad to see Anya Nova explained about the blockchain technology and the power ledger itself with coindesk, hopefully this news will have an impact on the POWR price later, I see the bullish momentum will occur for the POWR, let's just see
Thanks to the constant development of this project, we will can see a good increase in prices during the bulls. In this I agree with you.
But in my opinion this is not the point. The main thing, is that they want to will create. And therefore they are truly worthy of the title intuzayasta. It seems to me that they are serious, and that they have enough spirit to implement their ideas.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Artemsv

Activity: 756
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 08:11:18 AM

POWER LEDGER TO TRANSFORM ELECTRIC CARS INTO MOBILE ATMS

Green energy provider Power Ledger (POWR) have completed a trial to implement a blockchain-based solution for measuring and monetising renewable electricity for electric vehicles. https://icoexaminer.com/ico-news/power-ledger-to-transform-electric-cars-into-mobile-atms/

miningguru

Activity: 1134

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 10:30:59 AM

If you see the performance of an always active team it's good and we have to appreciate it and I hope they can improve their performance, let's see what the team will do

Yes, you are right that's why we need to choose the right project for investing the coin, now the price may be low but with the development acitivty, the price of a coin will surely increase in the market. Majorly coin price is based on the developments they do in the market.
judaspriest

Activity: 1330

C O M B O

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 12:20:46 PM

Yes, you are right that's why we need to choose the right project for investing the coin, now the price may be low but with the development acitivty, the price of a coin will surely increase in the market. Majorly coin price is based on the developments they do in the market.
I think we don't have to worry about the price of Power Ledger in the market, they are still ranked 114 coinmarketcap and still worthy of long-term investment,
for beginners it might be good to invest in POWR, and wait for 1 year, I'm sure the price will rise

nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 06:36:15 PM

I think we don't have to worry about the price of Power Ledger in the market, they are still ranked 114 coinmarketcap and still worthy of long-term investment,
for beginners it might be good to invest in POWR, and wait for 1 year, I'm sure the price will rise
yes right, it is now the right time to buy some POWER tokens, before the price of POWER tokens return to ATH price last year. the Power Ledger team is still working well, and trading volume is still a lot, so there is nothing to worry
CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 08:10:21 PM

yes right, it is now the right time to buy some POWER tokens, before the price of POWER tokens return to ATH price last year. the Power Ledger team is still working well, and trading volume is still a lot, so there is nothing to worry

Agreed with you this project is still among promising projects who have big potential to change the life style of strong hands that is why it looking clear this will be next big thing. I also think there is nothing to get worry it moving forward smoothly and future will be wonderful.
Leftneck

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 11:52:23 PM

Even though this is indeed the right time to buy POWER tokens, however, it is back to each decision, I hope they can consider before making a decision so let's see what happens later

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Investor77

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 08:12:54 PM

Even though this is indeed the right time to buy POWER tokens, however, it is back to each decision, I hope they can consider before making a decision so let's see what happens later

I've been dollar cost averaging POWR since spring 2018 and it's making up 30% of my total portfolio. My guess is the bottom was in at last December and from here we will rally up.
NightDream

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 08:38:25 AM

co-founder Dr. Jemma Green will be in Thailand this week presenting at the Techsauce Global Summit on how Power Ledger is transforming the energy market around the world https://twitter.com/PowerLedger_io/status/1140530655819755521
jiangzuying

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 10:21:18 PM

Can not believe that the project is dying!
tyoA7X

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 11:18:40 PM

co-founder Dr. Jemma Green will be in Thailand this week presenting at the Techsauce Global Summit on how Power Ledger is transforming the energy market around the world https://twitter.com/PowerLedger_io/status/1140530655819755521
it looks good, hopefully it will also attract the attention of new investors in Thailand,
see the POWR chart is already at a low price, see the high POWR bitcoin price will be easy to fly

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.JOIN NOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: