Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:53:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I Go To College ???  (Read 28113 times)
yiuinubol

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:45:15 PM

I think that if people have money and conditions, they should study in college because learning is forever, it will open up knowledge for you, help people acumen in life situations when dealing with difficulties, because So learning is essential for everyone.
rosesmith

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:15:39 PM

Yes College helps to build the intellectual, political, economic and social aspect of human life.
Therefore College is a very important sector educational cycle
Blackmet

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 02:31:43 PM

College is something that can help you to learn how to study and find information but if you already have enough skills to work you should not waste your time there.

Neerajkumar

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:47:37 PM

It's always better to get higher education and college is the gateway to get higher education. After Completion of secondary education everyone looks for college for higher studies where one can get his/her graduation or masters which will be beneficial for his career.
aleenoe335

Activity: 79

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:59:31 PM

There are two main opportunities in life when we ask ourselves whether it is time to enroll in college. One is that after we finish junior high school, the second is when our work begins to be boring and without perspective.
College is expensive. For many unreached people, we need to get college loans, and that's why we should always try to get a scholarship first, maybe using a free online sweepstakes.
Dbigfoot102

Activity: 66

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:09:36 PM

Hi everyone,

What advice would you give a HS senior in US about to decide on and/or enter college ?

Of course I would recommend you to go to college. While it is true that we could just learn from our environment, and that nobody gets rich  upon schooling it doesn't take away the idea that no matter how skillful you are, still you are underrated compared to a person who doesn't even have the skill but have finished a degree and presented a title for himself on paper. Do you think civil engineers are better than a a skilled construction worker? I don't think so! But I agree that they are good at computing and planning but in terms of doing the physical work the workers are better. Yet then again your certificates gives you the advantage. Skill plus papers would be even better.
shenglizhe

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:27:59 PM

Plan it. If what you are able to come up with is a SMART plan, then go with that plan.
innocent93
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:31:37 PM

Plan it. If what you are able to come up with is a SMART plan, then go with that plan.
Usually the Educational institutes thru their educational programs try to make you think in a surten way so i honestly would chose the self learning if you are really passionate by something specific.
atrocityx

Activity: 336
Merit: 71

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:35:38 PM

The problem with most people and college is the debt... (which i guess on its own can be a learning experience but will reserve that for another conversation).. I feel like life in the late 20s is what i refer to as "death of a dream" phase... where you have so much piled on responsibility and  debt, that you have to let the dreams of your childhood die and blossom into whatever you will do as an adult by force.  Adding 100k debt to this pressure can often lead to poor decisions or just defaulting on responsibilities altogether and extending this childhood period way past the age where its useful.  I would only attend college in scenarios where your parents are paying for it.. or if you have to pay for it, work simultaneously with school to keep your debt ceiling below 20,000 dollars by graduation.. since even the equivalent of an average car payment may be a lot piled in with all your new bills that you won't be used to paying.   The experience of school is something that you wont quite get otherwise in other things (since jobs will often be full of disgruntled unsuccessful people) and staying a kid longer will delay that important death of a dream phase... but the experience itself often won't be worth the amount of debt you will go into (especially if you can't live at home), and should be approached very carefully... you might find also that school won't help you land the jobs you want as easily as you might think anyways.. I used to hire for FedEx and maybe only 1 out of every 5 hires for a management position was school even discussed.
gezhid008

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:31:50 AM

Going to college is not the wrong choice. Just make sure you choose the right path.

You will have more opportunities to learn more about yourself and gain more experience, which will help you.
Regar

Activity: 123

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:26:20 AM

Hi everyone,

What advice would you give a HS senior in US about to decide on and/or enter college ?

I think it depend on your situation, like do you affordable to pay the cost and give time for the education? so of course this is important to everybody receiving education whatever form of education is. so i guess you should put priority first, what is really matter for your present and future needed, so you can draw the road map.
jamesweb

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:44:35 AM

yes you have to go to college in order to achieve your dream as you can see now a days what they are looking for in certain higher paid job are the one has degree holder
Cyberfox

Activity: 49

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:40:40 AM

Well that depends on you bro, you dont need others to decide what path you should take. Remember whatever you might think on doing in your life. Always remember that you are right. But all i can do for you is recommend some suggestions, if you have a goal in life like a dream job then you should probably take college and pursue the course/field that you want but if you have a different goal in mind like investing in bitcoin and being apart with us the new rich gentlemen in the future. This digital currency might solve all your problems plus bitcoin is decentralized.
Abil_Salman

Activity: 315

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:46:54 AM

Hi everyone,

yes you should go to college. There are more opportunities when you are a degree holder.

Yeah i know that but Americans gaining a loan in college is big problem Sad Sad

I'm not lucky

The rest is how? For parents who can afford them will
enter his son in private colleges which cost certainly more expensive of PTN. But what about the who cannot afford?
PrettyFace2018

Activity: 184

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:09:55 PM

Hi everyone,

Yes, you should go to college without any second thought, as long as you have the finances to go through. Education is very important because it is the key to your success. So, pursue your dreams and be a successful you someday.
paulwallyall

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 12:05:38 AM

Hi everyone,

Why wouldn't you go to college?

I think if you have some brilliant reason as to why you shouldn't, it's worth considering. Perhaps you're a genius and want to teach yourself a bunch of stuff on your own time that you wouldn't learn in school. Or you want to take a year to travel and experience new things like the founder of Nike, Phil Knight, did when he went to Japan. That trip ended up transforming his life. That's one example, but I think a lot of people see huge benefits from traveling.

Otherwise, I would plan on going to uni. or at least taking college courses. There is a lot to gain from college if that is what you so choose.

1) The people you meet
2) What you learn in class
3) Getting out under your parents wing
4) Somewhat of a safety net

Keep in mind that you can make either decision work for you if that's what you so choose. Educate yourself on things you find important regardless on whether it's taught in school and learn by making mistakes, taking risks and action above all else. Good luck!  Cool
buzzbeez

Activity: 90

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 03:07:22 AM

Don't just go to college willy nilly. Go to a career counselor first. Make sure what you want  to do fits in line with a college education and that a college education will actually pay off. Don't get a degree in humanities it will be expensive and not get you a job any better than a high school drop out. Choose your degree carefully. Best idea is to go into a STEM field.
AtomicDoge

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:51:35 AM

Of course to good to college. If you want you can work in the same time
nderam

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:04:13 AM

Definitely give college a shot.

If you have no idea what you want to do, and what you're passionate about, that's okay! College is the best time in your life to explore all kinds of different things – not just academically speaking but also in terms of activities, sports, relationships, and so much more. It's entirely in your power to shape your experience in a way that is often lost once moving into the professional world.

You'll find that plenty of people around you *think* they know exactly where they're headed and what they want...but don't let that discourage you or detract you from applying to college. Most of these very same people will feel completely lost at some point in their careers as well (90% will exit college with entirely different plans than those they came in with). Remember, after college, you have the rest of your lifetime to explore the professional world, but college is a once-in-a-lifetime experience, and it's pretty short, so take your time before joining the 'adult world'.
Peter Murr

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:26:35 AM

Anyone that has the possibility to go to college , should DEFINITELY go to college and not think of certain specific stories like the ones of Bill Gates and Steve Jobs. For me they are just a few exception to the rule. College gives you a chance to fight equally to get a good job in life and have a better life compared to people who haven't got to college. Education is always good.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: