Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:39:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I Go To College ???  (Read 28113 times)
Kmdr

Activity: 103
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 12:01:06 AM

Hi everyone,

What advice would you give a HS senior in US about to decide on and/or enter college ?

Yes, definitely go.
But go when the time is right for you and when you've found both a course you want to do and a university/college that you feel comfortable with.

Also since you're in the US, maybe look at studying abroad somewhere as this will probably work out cheaper for you.  Some countries in Europe have no fees but you may have to learn the language as a trade off.  But travel and seeing different cultures is always useful too.

↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️ EXTRADECOIN ↗️ The Exchange for Trader and Gamer ↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️
Trade and Play [ https://extradecoin.com ]
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 12:05:27 AM

Hi everyone,

What advice would you give a HS senior in US about to decide on and/or enter college ?
Yes you should...greater opportunities await you if you have that college diploma..It's not just the feeling of having that prestige of holding a degree hut also the experiences and learnings that you will miss out if you don't go..Robert Kiyosaki said that the mindset of a student should not be to get a degree and get a high paying or decent job. But to get a degree to become a business owner or an entrepreneur. So he did not say college is just an option. He said go to college, get that degree, and become your own boss! So yeah, college is cool...so don't miss out on it..c",)

bell70

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:23:04 AM

Go to a college (get into debt) then work to make someone else richer.Was it worth it?it’s time to stop pushing all young people to go to college, and instead push them towards the path that is right for them.
mistanama

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 06:15:37 AM

Yed you should. Because no katter how uncertain your future seems right now, college will show you that everyone has a role to play in our society qnd get exposed to a variety of proffesions to help us to discover the carreer path that matches our interest and motivates us to become the best version of ourselves.
seojp

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 06:22:09 AM

yes you need to go to college to study and to learn more because if you did not study your life became miserable so think because it is for you to decide and lastly you will not get wife because you did not study you did not what the girls is thinking.
levi11

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 09:07:11 AM

Hi everyone,

yes you should go to college. There are more opportunities when you are a degree holder.

Yeah i know that but Americans gaining a loan in college is big problem Sad Sad

I'm not lucky

yes, i highly recommend it. College is a reason to stall your “actual life.” Coming out of high school, most of us don’t really like the idea of getting a real job and working for the rest of the foreseeable future. College gives you a four year delay on the real world. And it rewards you for taking it.
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:09:46 AM

Of course, you should go to college because being a degree holder has a big impact on the society and your future.
MostHigh

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:20:45 AM

Going to college is an individual perspective and what you wonna achieve after your college degree plays into why you will wanno go to college. Before you apply just picture what you wonna achieve after your studies, Job, knowledge, relation, etc before you apply. There are other ways you can make this dreams come to pass without a college degree but its your choice. anyone telling you what to do here is not helping you
micashane

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 12:31:30 PM

Hi everyone,

Yes everyone should  because there's so many lessons that you'll know when you go to college and if you fraduated in college, there's so many opportunities that will come in your life initiatively and you don't have to stress yourself by finding a job vecause job will come into you
Pubg_man205

Activity: 114

🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 12:52:25 PM

In college you have to go, because there will give a lot of useful knowledge that will be an advantage for a job in a prestigious company. Without college it will be difficult to earn money.

Buttercup123

Activity: 455
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:01:54 PM

Go to a college (get into debt) then work to make someone else richer.Was it worth it?it’s time to stop pushing all young people to go to college, and instead push them towards the path that is right for them.

Going to college is worth it, you can learn by self studying but going to school is much different. It gives you experiences that you will never learn/had if you are a home-schooled person. It also gives you more life lessons, you can learn how to interact with others too. You can learn professional ethics once you are in college. You can do activities and apply what you have learned better than home-schooled. You can get into fight, make friends, play with friends, hang-out together, and even joke with your Professor (if possible). Once finished, it will give you many paths that can open a bright future, where you are rich, famous, and a successful man/woman. In reality education is important, and graduating from college means, you are qualified to have a good job, position and you can earn big income/profit. But it solely depends on how you handle your studies and make decisions for your life. Graduating from college doesn't mean that you should be a slave (worker) for someone, you can make your own business and you can try investing too.

━━━━━━━━━━━◆     SHREW     ◆━━━━━━━━━━━
██████████     Discounted Pre-Sale Live !     ██████████
◆    Revolutionizing Reward Points    ◆     | Telegram    |    Twitter
Mobshady24

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:20:03 PM

Hi everyone,

My advice to a young people like you is to go to college and finish a degree. When i was in college, all i think is to graduate just to have money with a decent job, but it change when i started working part time, i lost my desire on finishing my degree because i already earning a money even though its just a small money, it is because it's my first time to have a money on my own, back then i try to focus on my part time and sidelines and then suddenly my grades all went down, then my mom talk to me and explain the importance of having a degree. I'ts not actually about the security of your future when it comes to financial matters, it's all about your fulfillment in life, what have you accomplish so far. Getting a degree is an achievement in life not just a piece of paper that you will show to your interviewer when looking for a job.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
RankoYS

Activity: 130

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:27:26 PM

Since you're from the USA I really wouldn't recommend it. You could avoid all those costs and loans and instead pursue you ambitions.
And you don't need a degree to earn a lot. A lot of the jobs are now on the internet anyways and they don't require a degree but skill instead.
Hope you make a decision with which you'll end up happy in the end. Good luck!
MainAsset

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:45:50 PM

To get a good job - definetely yes, to educate yoursef - not necessery. The quality and quantity of information you get can be only increased if you're able to learn things by yourself (but college can help you by offering propriate conditions for that).
Kawasanz

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:56:39 AM

Hi everyone,

If you want to have a degree or a position in a country or world you have to study by learning what you love
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:17:53 AM

Hi everyone,

If you want to have a degree or a position in a country or world you have to study by learning what you love

But most of the times, the one that we love most or skills that we really love is not a high paying job at all.  And sometimes you have to give more than what you can take.  Although it would be a great profession because that is what you love and feels like you will not working at all since you are loving what you do.

Just do what you want to do and just finish your college.  A lot of opportunities will knock if you are a degree holder.
Drewmendoza

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:25:56 AM

Yes you definitely should. Because having a diploma or certificate is a reward and gift to everyone of us. Especially having an enough knowledge that would thought to you during your college days. Many of the things that have been tackled in this stage is very important that anyone can't skip. Many things have been discussed and many ideas that you should know is in this level.

If you have finished your studies, there's always a big opportunities that comes in your life. You don't need to find one, but it is to come with you initiatively.

yes, because being in college is a big help.for you.. They will give you knowledge for what is the best course and the future work fot you..nowadays everyone n
Is need to go to collegw for their bettee future... Thie will help hou build your self putting your life in a better.place
fredo123

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:44:42 AM

Yes of course .. having a certificate or diploma is a great achievement in my part,.. Studying is more fun where  you can gather more knowledge, and friends. A lot of things that school can offer.. however it is sacrificial to study where in you need to do a lot of thing's and activities just to comply the requirements and pass all exams. Your hardship in studies will prefer you in a brighter pasture..
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:51:04 PM

Yes of course .. having a certificate or diploma is a great achievement in my part,.. Studying is more fun where  you can gather more knowledge, and friends. A lot of things that school can offer.. however it is sacrificial to study where in you need to do a lot of thing's and activities just to comply the requirements and pass all exams. Your hardship in studies will prefer you in a brighter pasture..

Couldn't have said it better. You're right. Young people right now need to understand the importance of completing tertiary education. It may seem that its not necessary if you look at rich or famous people that took a shortcut to success but don't bet on your luck because not all people will be given such breaks.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
coinID007

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:05:03 PM

if you want to do job and work under others then go to college have a degree......

if you want to really learn something study your own do research on internet and start a business ......

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: