Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 07:48:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I Go To College ???  (Read 28113 times)
Hypernet

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:23:40 AM

College is shown time and again to be worth the money. The added benefits, both direct and tangential, accumulate quickly over a lifetime. The fact that you are even asking this question shows some level of critical thinking, which probably signals a good chance of getting into a decent school. Unless you have an immediate and stable alternative, college is the best investment you can make at this stage of your life in terms of both time and money... generally speaking.
SkyFlakes

Activity: 307
Merit: 101

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:01:35 AM

Yes, you should definitely go continue pursue your college degree. In this time, having a degree can be an edge for an individual towards other people. Yes, we can say that you already have the skills to do a specific task and you were so very good at it without having proper college degree, but, employer would still see your educational background. They might doubt your skills if they see that you don't have taken a college degree. We can see this degree as a proof that you undergo through development of the skills that you have. So, it is much better for you to continue your studies in college.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:18:22 AM

Yes is good to further education nowadays so you wont lack behinde so you can get better job

You don't need to focus on what you can achieve in the future, deal what you can deal with now. Studying is hard and you need to be focused on it a hundred percent, but don't force yourself. A lot of students get depressed on school that leads them to things that they should not do like turning into a drug addict, into a suicidal. Yes, it might not be because of studies but most of them are students.

You do not need to force yourself in college. I stopped in college since I found myself not focused on what I actually want and then I resumed after a year where I find it very interesting and important. We don't need to rush things, we just need to set our mind first since school is not the reality of our future, we are making our future so we need to be ready not only educational but also mentally and physically because the reality is not that easy, it will be cruel as it can be.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:29:42 AM

college life is best life.i am really enjoyed my college life.

Wow, I guess there are some people who did enjoyed their college year but mine was really depressing and I don't really want to talk about it. If we will be talking about the enjoyment that every levels brought that will not be college but high school or secondary since that is the last time when me and my classmates are still having fun and can skip and cut classes while in college, there are responsibilities that needs to be done since that is the time when you get ready for your future and your future career.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
janhllr

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:27:35 AM

Hi everyone,

What advice would you give a HS senior in US about to decide on and/or enter college ?

My advice would be you considering if your parents are ready to pay part of your tuition fee. If no, I suggest you skip college, go straight to some vocational school, learn another language, best Spanish or German or Japanese.

Another choice for you is to take a gap year, maybe 2, to earn some money.

Last choice would be going to universities of countries that offer free education, like Germany.

Good luck with your choice.
Mezze

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:26:28 PM

Where is our society heading if young people ask themselves whether to broaden their horizons in intellectual way or just to do something that bring money fast?
Question shouldn't be "Should I Go To College?" but "What is the best collage that I can go to?".
Just my 2cents.
zain_h332

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:38:58 PM

Financially it makes no sense to go to college in the USA unless you are going for something specific like soctor or lawyer etc. the ammount of money that is needed for education is 100% not worth it. You will most likely be in debt until your mid-late 30s possibly working 2 jobs to pay it off oh and also both of those jobs have nothing to do with what you went to school for.. FYI i have a BS and dont use it at all.
mirror001

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:56:28 PM

I would like to answer this question in two different kind of opinion which are;

1)    Truly! We as a whole realize that most astounding instructive accomplishment has a major factor in our life. Setting off for college increment pay potential, more extensive vocation openings and choices for individual and expert development that you can't go anyplace else. Heading off to college, you can encounter new regions of intrigue, grow your vision of conceivable outcomes and characterize your self in ways that you can't envision.

2)       Indeed you certainly should. Since having a recognition or declaration is a reward and blessing to everybody of us. Particularly having an enough learning that would thought to you amid your school days. A significant number of the things that have been handled in this stage is critical that anybody can't skip. Numerous things have been examined and numerous thoughts that you should know is in this level.

In the event that you have completed your investigations, there's dependably a major open doors that comes throughout your life. You don't have to discover one, yet it is to accompany you initiatively.
Gsmith1117

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:26:52 PM

It depends, in the US education fees are very high as far as I know.

First you should figure out what you will like to do and it might not unconditionally requires college degree.
criza

Activity: 574
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:15:42 PM

As a freshly graduate senior high school here in the Philippines and have already decided ever since pursuing my college endeavor, I would also advice them to continue studying throughout their college years. Eventhough you are a seniro high school graduate, it is not an assurance that you could find job easily. The ones who finished their college degree find it difficult to have a job, what for foe those who don't? And most importantly, if you want to become a professional or you wanted to become someone you are dreaming of, you must be backed-up by a good educational background. Nevertheless, you must be a college graduate. And being college graduate has more advantage amd opportunities given than those who don't.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
LeeMiinHoo

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:23:34 PM

Hi everyone,

What advice would you give a HS senior in US about to decide on and/or enter college ?

yes you should go to college. There are more opportunities when you are a degree holder.

That is right. There are more opportunities will be given to those degree holders. But it will not guarantee you to become rich. I am telling that many jobs are open for you if you graduated from college. It will give you many options.
Gegege27

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:20:12 AM

Hi everyone,

Yes you should enter and go to college, if you have a diploma in course that you study you can easily accept when you apply any job that you want
Lesterus

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:40:14 AM

Yeah, yo should go to college, having a degree is important cause you can use this in the future being educated could prevent remove you in poverty and if you will have someday you should have finish college to have a nice job with a good salary.
vanhao113

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 02:23:46 AM

No this is so bab, i thinks you can live freedom
lailasamat65

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:41:02 AM

Harus karena ilmu itu penting
zissmieus

Activity: 180
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 02:46:35 AM

It's up to your thinking, it's a big choice for your life. Think carefully and choose. Always remember that, there are several ways to solve a problem, college is not the only way to future.
darchelleXI

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 05:17:14 AM

Yes study until you become a intelligent person
Crusady

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:39:29 AM

it depends on your future plans: if you have working plans now it couldn't be necessary!
smiledeveloper

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:20:28 AM

Hey, You should go college.
Being a graduate or PhD holder you can bring more opportunities to prove you and your merit.
As a business or service holder you have to earn some degrees for your future betterment..
So, go to college...
kamasino

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:30:40 AM

I do not think so, because now is just an excuse to blame for work.
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: