Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:42:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 [395] 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Grahnite

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

DeepOnions for the WIN!

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 07:21:46 PM

I think we should wait a few weeks or maybe a month for the coin to mature, but we should probably look at getting listed on bittrex if we wanted to be taken seriously.

I agree - Bittrex (for me) is the best crypto exchange at the moment. Polo is just a mess, and so slow, I have moved my complete portfolio over to Bittrex. I even lost ETC I have mined to Polo as well - just no response from the Polo support people. I have had no issues with Bittrex.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Grahnite

DeepOnions for the WIN!

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 07:23:29 PM

The last airdrop will be on 21 April 2018,after that date we will see how strong ONION is.
The early dumpers will cry later.This project will be a big succes.

Exactly. This longterm strategy brings up massive attention. This thread has already over 400 pages and it was just the 4th airdrop of 40. If the developers stay motivated this project is gonna get huge! Especially as deep privacy coin. Are there additional marketing campaigns/bounties for other social media platforms planned?
Yes of course we will do many campaigns on social media. We collected some data how we can do the twitter campaign. We will start soon. And the dev did 1k posts in 1 month, have you seen such a motivated dev? Because we enjoy to be with our community : )))

Hi Crypto-Rainbow - sorry to be a pain AGAIN. Still no news on my airdrop? As indicated, I was Accepted (you can check) and have never moved any onions out of my wallet, yet no airdrop. I miss my onions *sob*cry*sob* Thanks!

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
PROZSA

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 07:24:54 PM

I think we should wait a few weeks or maybe a month for the coin to mature, but we should probably look at getting listed on bittrex if we wanted to be taken seriously.

I agree - Bittrex (for me) is the best crypto exchange at the moment. Polo is just a mess, and so slow, I have moved my complete portfolio over to Bittrex. I even lost ETC I have mined to Polo as well - just no response from the Polo support people. I have had no issues with Bittrex.

Well that but most concerning is the late rumors of insolvency. When you have people like Charlie Lee talking about Polo with a case of a 90 days ticket not handled..You also have the DDOS attacks with the sudden drops in price, like an insider trading.

crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 07:27:33 PM
Last edit: August 12, 2017, 07:52:55 PM by crypto-rainbow

The last airdrop will be on 21 April 2018,after that date we will see how strong ONION is.

Exactly. This longterm strategy brings up massive attention. This thread has already over 400 pages and it was just the 4th airdrop of 40. If the developers stay motivated this project is gonna get huge! Especially as deep privacy coin. Are there additional marketing campaigns/bounties for other social media platforms planned?
Yes of course we will do many campaigns on social media. We collected some data how we can do the twitter campaign. We will start soon. And the dev did 1k posts in 1 month, have you seen such a motivated dev? Because we enjoy to be with our community : )))

Hi Crypto-Rainbow - sorry to be a pain AGAIN. Still no news on my airdrop? As indicated, I was Accepted (you can check) and have never moved any onions out of my wallet, yet no airdrop. I miss my onions *sob*cry*sob* Thanks!

we checked you become the 4th person recovered from the ban.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
dgigit

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 07:36:59 PM

everything will be fine.
Grahnite

DeepOnions for the WIN!

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 07:55:55 PM

Thanks - I have no idea why I would have been banned though? It said Accepted all the time and I haven't moved any onions. I guess it was just one of those technical glitches that occurs? Thank you for the feedback, much appreciated Smiley

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
vpixele

Activity: 356
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 08:07:16 PM

Please do not judge strictly) Future members of the founders DeepOnion is dedicated))

crypto-rainbow (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 08:20:13 PM

Thanks - I have no idea why I would have been banned though? It said Accepted all the time and I haven't moved any onions. I guess it was just one of those technical glitches that occurs? Thank you for the feedback, much appreciated Smiley
we had to ban 170 people some  (4) was false positive.

Please do not judge strictly) Future members of the founders DeepOnion is dedicated))

beautiful

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
taoist23

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 08:31:24 PM

we had to ban 170 people some  (4) was false positive.

Shocked
So many?
Does this mean 10 people, which used 17 accounts each? This would be understandable.
JeremyB

Activity: 812
Merit: 270

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 08:38:17 PM

Damned holidays! I missed the last airdrop, only 6 posts over 10.
OK I won't take any more holidays until last DeepOnion airdrop!  Grin
crypto-rainbow (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 08:38:53 PM

Shocked
So many?
Does this mean 10 people, who used 17 accounts each? This would be understandable.
Yes i could not believe myself when i checked the numbers, but it is and i heard one person had 20 acc.s only and our security expert knows what he is doing thanks to him rest people are safe now. We can pay true supporters more and so grow much faster.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
vpixele

Activity: 356
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 08:42:35 PM

Shocked
So many?
Does this mean 10 people, who used 17 accounts each? This would be understandable.
Yes i could not believe myself when i checked the numbers, but it is and i heard one person had 20 acc.s only and our security expert knows what he is doing thanks to him rest people are safe now. We can pay true supporters more and so grow much faster.
Wow ... 20 accounts. Someone just wanted to break a big jackpot! This is very big money even for a period of 1 month or 4 airdrop.

taoist23

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 08:51:17 PM

Shocked
So many?

This poor guy, had to write 200 posts per week, i would drive crazy Smiley
leslie4u

Activity: 868

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 09:03:54 PM

Hello,

Just came across this coin, I liked the idea of giving free coins and the rules around it. I have registered myself as instructed in the guide and looking forward to the airdrops.

I wish "DeepOnion" team all the best in their future endeavors.

Thanks and have a nice day.

Maurizio

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 09:05:22 PM

Good that you found that cheater..without that guy our airdrop stashes would be near double amount. Hope you found more if some still try to cheat.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Maurizio

Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 09:06:22 PM

Shocked
So many?

This poor guy, had to write 200 posts per week, i would drive crazy Smiley

800 posts in one month to earn near 10k $ is not that bad

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
miningteam23

Activity: 176

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 09:12:18 PM

Good that you found that cheater..without that guy our airdrop stast would be near double amount. Hope you found more if some still try to cheat.

This is exactly what I was posting about earlier today. This greedy b*stards....all they think about is filling their own pockets! I am so glad that the cheaters are being found and banned!

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
leslie4u

Activity: 868

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 09:17:44 PM

Good that you found that cheater..without that guy our airdrop stast would be near double amount. Hope you found more if some still try to cheat.

This is exactly what I was posting about earlier today. This greedy b*stards....all they think about is filling their own pockets! I am so glad that the cheaters are being found and banned!

Sad to see that people use such unfair means to get their share. What they don't understand is that by doing so, sooner or later they will get caught and then get banned. I don't understand why we have such greedy and selfish people. Anyways good to know that we caught the culprit and banned the accounts.
jimmybob_007

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 09:20:57 PM

No one cheats the onion and lives. The onion feeds on your tears and makes it stronger!

Good work spotting them devs. So refreshing to see a Dev team this active and competent.

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
viljy

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 09:41:47 PM

you know what you did. http://imgur.com/HpxDN33

It's you who show yourself http://imgur.com/HpxDN33

I was removed from the blacklisted.
Pages: « 1 ... 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 [395] 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: