Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:59:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 [450] 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kahaiwro

Activity: 260
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:43:42 PM

one question, I can use my address on Nova Exchange to receive the airdrops or not?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
qratzpalatz

Activity: 309
Merit: 250

Too weird to live,too rare to die ;)

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:48:16 PM

I think that most important thing for now is to find solution for users from China. Some kind of dev-hosted web wallet or something. They are practically cut off from tor,and they have no way to participate.
And it's a potentially HUGE market for DeepOnion. Think about that Wink
y2j89

Activity: 1027
Merit: 316

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:49:50 PM

one question, I can use my address on Nova Exchange to receive the airdrops or not?

technically it's possible. But you don't know if they move the coins! Your Balance shown would still be the same, but your address Balance could Change and you could be blacklisted!
energ

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:50:57 PM

i think this should work, however, maybe if there is something wrong at nova and you need to get a new adress you are in trouble

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
kahaiwro

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:51:08 PM

I can never understand the rational behind some peoples actions. The rules that we all agreed to by joining the air drop was that we would hold 90% of them in our wallet. The dev team didn't just pick this number out of thin air. They came up with it so that the coin would grow to its full potential, for everyone's benefit.

So, by selling your onions, you're not only getting yourself disqualified from future air drops, you're also breaking your word. In other words - you're not only a shortsighted individual, you're also burning the team that gave you something for free......shameful.

Some people just can't think long term. The reward today is better to them than the potential for even greater things in the future. So, enjoy your $80 or $90 worth of charity, and I'll buy your coins and give them a good home where they can grow Smiley

Not all Onion buyers are bad. Only a handful of stupid people dumped large quantities of their onions and went out. The rest are those who try to trade onion based on its price to make more Onion at cheap rates, like me.

Dont forget hacked web wallet. That's 5-6k coins just there. I have some feeling that those are the coins being dumped now...  Roll Eyes
the low prices now are still like free Onions  Cheesy ... keep in mind onion price was allready at 0.0001 in the past
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 12:51:38 PM

Handy Tip:

At the bottom of the page https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_ONION/ there is link - Addnodes for Deeponion (ONION) .
A nice long list. Smiley
Indeed there are a lot of nodes, it's huge! you can compare it with some other cryptos active nodes. This is how we secure you and your assets thanks to The Tor Network.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
kahaiwro

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:52:18 PM

technically it's possible. But you don't know if they move the coins! Your Balance shown would still be the same, but your address Balance could Change and you could be blacklisted!
thanks!
Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:53:39 PM

Video #4 DeepOnion Newbie Tor Wallet Staking Tutorial

Watch: https://youtu.be/XLTwjE3GleA

Dont Forget to subscribe and be the first to notified when new videos has been publish.

Like and Share the video to your friends that is willing to join the AIRDROP.

Thank You

Subscribe: My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-lNUYujPWlFKwRPFxiZJCQ

More tutorial will be posted until the end of the week, and next week will start working on INFOMERCIAL VIDEOS

Lets keep the fire burning and keep supporting DeepOnions! Together we stand and lets make our dreams into reality.

Donation are welcomed: DWkq8bLsZMVouXEN3W8gKdmH4M8tsUuY38

Beautiful again, just donated 200 ONION keep up good work.
http://explorer.deeponion.org/tx/94b88eca664d2688ba0a59b16262179a786f022ff5d3fe5a6eeeeaf7339fa95c

Thanks Dev! As always,I Will continue supporting deeponion and more advertising materials for the community
YouShallNotPass

Activity: 392
Merit: 130

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:57:23 PM

Well,i dont like it particulary... I understand that is necessary to some degree to prevent big dumps.

But,and it's a big "but",it also prevents decent volume to build up,which means that someone with 0.5 - 1  BTC can manipulate with price at his will... And that's bat......very bad  Wink

I do agree with that. I think as more projects start to roll out, and we see more circulation, that risk will slowly begin to diminish. It is true though, when someone with anything significant does a sell, you really see it in the price.
I agree and it will be quite ugly when we are nearing the 40 week mark unless something is changed.

@crypto-rainbow

I think you should gradually increase the allowed selling % of coins from the Airdrop in order to avoid a crash when nearing the last Airdrop rounds.

For example:
After the 5th Airdrop make it so that 85% has to be kept in wallet, 15% can be sold.
After the 10th Airdrop make it so that 80% has to be kept in wallet, 20% can be sold.
After the 15th Airdrop make it so that 75% has to be kept in wallet, 25% can be sold.
After the 20th Airdrop make it so that 70% has to be kept in wallet, 30% can be sold.
After the 25th Airdrop make it so that 65% has to be kept in wallet, 35% can be sold.
After the 30th Airdrop make it so that 60% has to be kept in wallet, 40% can be sold.
After the 35th Airdrop make it so that 50% has to be kept in wallet, 50% can be sold.

By doing this you are gruadually increasing market movement, establishing a firm price for the DeepOnion and avoiding a big crash when many people are going to sell at once when close to the last week of Airdrop at week 40.

This is what in my mind also, sort of. What if after the 40 week airdrop round people would just dump the coins. That would be a total disaster. Hope the dev have a plan for this one. We want this community to go big even after the airdrop rounds.
eastwind_ja

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:58:02 PM

Handy Tip:

At the bottom of the page https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_ONION/ there is link - Addnodes for Deeponion (ONION) .
A nice long list. Smiley
Indeed there are a lot of nodes, it's huge! you can compare it with some other cryptos active nodes. This is how we secure you and your assets thanks to The Tor Network.

dev , I am seeing you are here right now ,please answer our question ,if there is  a timeline when will fix our problem.?  you dont answer our questions many times . if  we have no chance to join in the  airdrop again ,  we  will no need to wait any more .and will  do some promotion for  other project.

dev , I have bought 921 onions and filled back all my coins that were stolen by the online-wallet hacker with a new address DcEGXXnniKV2RzC2FgsnPwVKrP6WmaMjBX, Please give me   the authority to reapply at https://deeponion.org/apply.php with my new address. thanks , no more need to let people like me  wait too long , it is not fair to the victims of the hacker event,  afterall,  the third party online wallet was  public  on this thread 。many ppl  who used the online wallet are  anxiously awaiting dev's reply...because we are all User Blacklisted.,  you can see some of them  here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2088467.0  whatever , dev team should  find  a solution  quickly,  you can see in  threads , we are all still wearing the  signature.

crypto-rainbow (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 12:58:37 PM

I think that most important thing for now is to find solution for users from China. Some kind of dev-hosted web wallet or something. They are practically cut off from tor,and they have no way to participate.
It's not a big issue but we just don't have enough time for it, currently we work on new reward algo so we can better handle fraud. China is a good distribution point yes.  

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
eastwind_ja

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:03:51 PM

It's not a big issue but we just don't have enough time for it, currently we work on new reward algo so we can better handle fraud. China is a good distribution point yes.  
 we have been waiting for many  days ,  why cant you do a little thing for us ,  this will not use you too much time . you dont even answer our questions , you should just look at :  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2088467.0

eastwind_ja

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:06:55 PM

if you dont want fix our problem ,please just tell us ,make it clear ,will go for another place.

crypto-rainbow (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 01:07:10 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2017, 01:29:27 PM by crypto-rainbow

Handy Tip:

A nice long list. Smiley

dev , I am seeing you are here right now ,please answer our question ,if there is  time when will fix our problem.?  you dont answer our questions many times

dev , I have bought 921 onions and filled back all my coins that were stolen by the online-wallet hacker with a new address DcEGXXnniKV2RzC2FgsnPwVKrP6WmaMjBX, Please give me   the authority to reapply at https://deeponion.org/apply.php with my new address. thanks , no more need to let people like me  wait too long , it is not fair to the victims of the hacker event,  afterall,  the third party online wallet was  public  on this thread 。many ppl  who used the online wallet are  anxiously awaiting dev's reply...because we are all User Blacklisted.,  you can see some of them  here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2088467.0  whatever , dev team should  find  a solution  quickly,  you can see in  threads , we are all still wearing the  signature.

I can see your post there https://deeponion.org/community/threads/3th-party-onionwallet-org-users-post-here-your-details.322/
It takes time we analyze these people and these has to be sorted with our security expert and he is extremely busy
so we will check these sometime hopefully before airdrop but time is our biggest issue. 
if you dont want fix our problem ,please just tell us ,make it clear ,will go for another place.
You were free to come and free to go. We act on facts, coins moved our system stopped.
We have other mo, moxl applicants from China they have no issue.  Remove our signatures and not write again please

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
turboblade

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:08:36 PM

States in the rules that zero balance wallets will be excluded from the airdrop. If this is my first one, does this mean I have to purchase some coins first?
ChainSmoker

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:09:54 PM

I am new to DeepOnion.Please someone let me know how much approximately i will make in dollar if i join the Airdrop today?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
IOTUSA

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:11:29 PM

States in the rules that zero balance wallets will be excluded from the airdrop. If this is my first one, does this mean I have to purchase some coins first?

I think this relates to the people that dump their coin after joining airdrop but not 100% sure. Read the entire first page would be my recommendation.

dunedainbob

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:12:00 PM

"All accounts registered on bitcointalk.org after July 12, 2017 are not qualified."

Is there a plan to move this restriction as airdrops progress?

Like if you have an airdrop starting on September 12, couldn't you shift that cutoff to August 12?  That way you still require an account to have been active for a month, without people making a bunch of accounts just for an airdrop.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
vpixele

Activity: 356
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 01:15:02 PM

I am new to DeepOnion.Please someone let me know how much approximately i will make in dollar if i join the Airdrop today?
How can this be calculated in advance? We need to wait until Friday, get the airdrop according to your rank, and multiply the coins received on the course in relation to the BTC.

obszoenling

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:16:50 PM

we have been waiting for many  days ,  why cant you do a little thing for us ,  this will not use you too much time . you dont even answer our questions , you should just look at :  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2088467.0

You are talking like the devs owe you something. Instead the devs are giving you (almost) free money for using a lousy signature. You guys should be a lot more humble and appreciate the work of others. The greed in you is writing those posts making a fool of yourself.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 [450] 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: