Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:42:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 [841] 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 03:39:23 PM

Let's keep up
We request everyone to submit at least 1 article/story about DeepOnion.
And Post in this section: https://deeponion.org/community/forums/news-bank.59/

You can write anything like for example:
1. Your DeepOnion Airdrop Experience
2. Share the Onions Opportunity to others
3. Explain the Advantages of Using DeepOnion.
4. Your Own DeepOnion Success Story.

You can use the different platform to share your story! Some example Platform are below and its very easy to use even a first timer can publish their own story in a few clicks.
https://steemit.com
https://medium.com
https://blogger.com

What the reason for this submission, As a Community we need to help the developer team to spread the news & story about DeepOnion, This will benefit the whole community and yourself as a onion holder. You can write in your own Language if you want no restrictions.

Share the News Share the Love Share DeepOnion

Also post here - very few people talk about mining in this thread, but all focus on free money Sad

I am a miner, and cryptocurrency investor (player? Smiley)

Actually I entered cryptocurrency world relatively early, more than 2 years ago, but it was all about doing business as part of the professional job (FinTech). I started mining pretty late - since March this year.

I started mining with GPU and ETH, and still put majority of the investment on time on it. My first ASIC miner and the only one is a Baikal Giant+, which I got it several months ago - yes, this is the main reason I started to engage with DeepOnion.

As I said, I mined Dash and qubit coins with Baikal miner for quite a while, and after roughly made the ROI, I started to actively look for great opportunity - mining a high potential coin from the very beginning, just like ETH two years ago Cheesy

SO I started ask question on bitcointalk, and quickly got responses - all about DeepOnion Wink. And so all the next, research, communication, trial, and now I can claim myself a dedicated Onion miner.

And finally several thoughts around Onion mining - I know currently only 10% Onion in total is minable, and 50% would be in Airdrop - this is an innovative structure:
Could the Onion that is minable be increased by time? Miners are all actually also investors, and generally are long-term players - since they have a fixed investment, and always do research before commenting to certain coins. Could there be a mechanism to provide long-term mining inventive? It could be as simple as - if you mine for more than 20/40 weeks, the minable Onion for you will not be limited/15%/20%?
The current X13 algo is fine, but about the network difficulty - at current price ($2), network hashrate 370GHS, miners could make comparable income to X11/Qubit coins, however, this is the breakeven, if price a bit lower or network hashrate increases a bit, they will make less than other coins. Ths issue is that 370GHS means only 200 machines, which is a very small number that could not resist a large farm jump in and dump coins immediately when the price goes up a bit.  
As you said you had no freedom to decide on future of the projects you been part of. This creates insecurity and lead you to look other projects where you can find one you can have a say on it. We understand this we will develop Vote central for this reason.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 03:41:06 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2017, 05:23:38 PM by crypto-rainbow

Hi, dev, blacklist review completed? When can I come back?

We are still working on it. 

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
wvihor

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:41:11 PM

We don't just ban people without evidence. We just found out 9 accounts from same person dumped all coins yesterday. We blocked the cheater from future rounds past week, so no more coins sent there, so the cheater will be less harm to the other participants. It is good for the rest who want to support crypto and community.

Wow, a man has nine accounts? is the same person?
It is lucky to find this liar
But I found that many people are mistakenly included in the blacklist, and I know the team is solving this problem
Hope will not have a bad impact on DeepOnion  Wink
gigabyted

Activity: 906
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:41:46 PM

I think it would be a  good idea if the team put a page on their site to create the signature based on a profile ID.  

You could just enter your BTC account name and it would retrieve the profileid and your rank and would return a signature that the person could set in her profile.

That would remove all the confusion and it would be very easy to do i believe...

What do you think?
glennmatthew

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:47:25 PM

I think it would be a  good idea if the team put a page on their site to create the signature based on a profile ID.  

You could just enter your BTC account name and it would retrieve the profileid and your rank and would return a signature that the person could set in her profile.

That would remove all the confusion and it would be very easy to do i believe...

What do you think?

It may be a useful feature for some of the community members, but we have to think about the workload that is currently on the developers.

Do you prefer that they work on your suggestion, or focus 100% on delivering a successful coin? I think I am in for the latter. Changing a few XXX to your user ID is not such a big deal I think.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████████▀█████████▄
   ▄███████████████   ██████████▄
  ▐█████████████████   ██████████▌
 ▐█████████████████▀    ██████████▌
 ███████████████▀        ██████████
▐████████████▀     ▄███   █████████▌
████████████    ▄████▀██▄███████████
██████████▀██▄████▀    █████████████
█████████   ███▀     ▄██████████████
▐█████████        ▄████████████████▌
 ██████████    ▄███████████████████
 ▐██████████   ███████████████████▌
  ▐██████████   █████████████████▌
   ▀██████████▄█████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

temtum

█
    ██
   ████
  ██▌███
 ▐██▌███▌
 ███ ██▀▌
 ▀██ █▄██
 █▄█ ███▀
 ▀██ ██▄█
 █▄█ ███▌
  ██▌███
  ▐█▌██
   ▐█▌
    █
    █
     ▀

░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

░░░██████
░░░██████
░░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▐██▀    ▀██▌
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
      ██████████████
      █████  ███████     ██ 
  ██  █  ████████  █ ██   
      ███████  █████    ██   
      ██████████████

▄██▄
▀██▀         ▄██▄
             ▀██▀

▄██▄
       ▀██▀

▄██▄
  ▄██▄     ▀██▀
  ▀██▀

▄▄█▄▄   ▄
█▄        ████████▀▄
███      █████████▀
▐███▄    ████████▌
▄▄█████▄▄▄███████▌
  ▀█████████████
  ▄▄██████████▀
    ▄████████▀
▀▀████████▀
    ▀▀▀

▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄
   ▐█▄████████████▄█▌
  ▐██████████████████▌
  █████▀▀▀████▀▀▀█████
 █████     ██     █████
▐██████▄▄▄████▄▄▄██████▌
 ████▄▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄████
  ▀▀████        ████▀▀
      ▀▀        ▀▀

█▀▀▄▄▄█▄
         █    ▀█▀
       ▄▄█▄▄
▄██▄▄████████▄▄██▄
█████▀▀████▀▀█████
 ███▄  ▄██▄  ▄███
  ▀████▀██▀████▀
    ▀███▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██ ██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██

██ ██

Homepage

██ ██

██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██ ██

White Paper
CryptoGreenT

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:47:35 PM

Hello to everyone! I just got in this incredible project, I almost completed every step to get access to the DeepOnion airdrop, the only thing missing is reaching the member rank. During this steps I've encountered a little problem, I just changed computer today and I created a new wallet on the new computer the thing is I wanted to change my wallet address on my DeepOnion account but I don't see how I can change it. I would be really grateful if somebody could help me with this issue if actually it can be done...

Thanks in advance!!!!
Does your old wallet have Onion in it? The problem is that you need to set up a wallet on the new computer?
Sorry but I really do not understand the problem you are having. Give me some pictures and say more.
I'll try to help you.

You can't change the address. Backup your wallet on your old computer and then import it on your new computer. This way you can keep your old addresses and participate in the airdrop. You can also use the private key of your old addresses to restore them in your new wallet.
Feedback if it worked successfully.

Man thank you very much, this is really useful information! I had no idea I could import a wallet from one computer to the other! At the moment I don't have my old computer with me, Monday I will have access again and I'll tell you if it worked!

Another question can I have the same wallet address working on two different computers or only on one?

Thanks again!

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
ligor

Activity: 1246
Merit: 138

Hodl DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 03:48:30 PM

What do you think?

This can be easily implemented in the local program, if there is interest. I have a program that verifies the signature (at the moment only by the number of XXXXX replaced by the Profile Id)

More on the forum https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponion-monitor-explorer-lokalnaja-programma.885/

winnerhor

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:50:56 PM

hello everyone

first join deeponine

how get my coins

You need go this website to check your application accept or not
https://deeponion.org/check_status.php

Provide your bitcointalk ID and onion wallet address to check

If accept and done every step , just open your onion wallet and waiting connect transaction

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
thang long

Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:53:41 PM

Hotdamn, I fell asleep listening to "dont stop me now -- queen"

Woke up some time ago.
Good to see this ANN now is clean a little. No more this black listed questions, and Blockfolio is also smiling at me.

God This is good waking up.
Grahnite

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

DeepOnions for the WIN!

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:55:02 PM

We don't just ban people without evidence. We just found out 9 accounts from same person dumped all coins yesterday. We blocked the cheater from future rounds past week, so no more coins sent there, so the cheater will be less harm to the other participants. It is good for the rest who want to support crypto and community.

But I found that many people are mistakenly included in the blacklist, and I know the team is solving this problem

Awesome work Crypto-Rainbow and other Devs! These are the guys that are just abusing DeepOnions and the community. They also tank the price. Let's hope all the other cheaters also get identified and kicked out. Hopefully this will make the community grow and only leave the real passionate community to continue supporting DO.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
gigabyted

Activity: 906
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:56:54 PM

What do you think?

It may be a useful feature for some of the community members, but we have to think about the workload that is currently on the developers.

Do you prefer that they work on your suggestion, or focus 100% on delivering a successful coin? I think I am in for the latter. Changing a few XXX to your user ID is not such a big deal I think.

Well this is a work for only a few hours, maybe 4 hours at most...  I wouldn't mind if they spent that amount of time on this, since its probably wasting way more supporting those guys...

That way the user wouldn't pick his signature in a list based on his rank, it would be proposed to him and already set for his profile id.

Hell they could even include some verification in it and do some trust checks and give some feedback to the user...
themonkii

Activity: 672
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 04:10:41 PM

Hello to everyone! I just got in this incredible project, I almost completed every step to get access to the DeepOnion airdrop, the only thing missing is reaching the member rank. During this steps I've encountered a little problem, I just changed computer today and I created a new wallet on the new computer the thing is I wanted to change my wallet address on my DeepOnion account but I don't see how I can change it. I would be really grateful if somebody could help me with this issue if actually it can be done...

Thanks in advance!!!!
Does your old wallet have Onion in it? The problem is that you need to set up a wallet on the new computer?
Sorry but I really do not understand the problem you are having. Give me some pictures and say more.
I'll try to help you.

You can't change the address. Backup your wallet on your old computer and then import it on your new computer. This way you can keep your old addresses and participate in the airdrop. You can also use the private key of your old addresses to restore them in your new wallet.
Feedback if it worked successfully.

Man thank you very much, this is really useful information! I had no idea I could import a wallet from one computer to the other! At the moment I don't have my old computer with me, Monday I will have access again and I'll tell you if it worked!

Another question can I have the same wallet address working on two different computers or only on one?

Thanks again!

Here is a helpful video guide on doing what you want. https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponion-how-to-backup-install-import-a-fresh-wallet.194/unread

Follow that, and you can install it anywhere - its also a good idea just to have a backup of your wallet, and keys.

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
deanlikescomics

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:19:10 PM

I am excited about this project and will be adding the sig once I am a high enough member.
hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 04:20:14 PM

Awesome work Crypto-Rainbow and other Devs! These are the guys that are just abusing DeepOnions and the community. They also tank the price. Let's hope all the other cheaters also get identified and kicked out. Hopefully this will make the community grow and only leave the real passionate community to continue supporting DO.

great find by the expert team. good that this bastard is out of the community at this early stage of airdrop. please no more cheaters here in the community, you're doing much damage to the reputation of the whole. we should all unite and be vigilant. if we find some members very suspicious of cheating, we should report them.
ja23

Activity: 753
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:33:48 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2017, 06:34:03 PM by ja23

I can fully understand people who sell their onions around 4$

I believe it will rise in price, but for some people money now is worth more than money later. What shall i do with onions if my car breaks down but i got 20k dollar in crypto but can't drive to my job or bring my kids to soccer practice?

The more the price increases, the more people will have incentives to sell.

WHICH is GOOD!!!  Otherwise we will have a massive dump at the end and the price would not move up because no onions are being sold

In that case I would have done what I would have done if there were no crypto currencies. Figured something else out. No soccer practice. DeepOnionis to great of a project to just dump them. Have to think ahead.
CryptoGreenT

Merit: 101

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:45:00 PM

I am excited about this project and will be adding the sig once I am a high enough member.

Hey Dean I happy to see a new member getting aboard this fantastic project just be sure you have read all the rules you have to respect before entering the airdrop and be sure that your profile is not created before July 12, 2017. Probably you have read them already I and this message is useless but I just wanted to warn you before you go through a lot of work and then can't participate to the airdrop!

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
dgigit

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:45:21 PM

Also post here - very few people talk about mining in this thread, but all focus on free money Sad

I am a miner, and cryptocurrency investor (player? Smiley)

Actually I entered cryptocurrency world relatively early, more than 2 years ago, but it was all about doing business as part of the professional job (FinTech). I started mining pretty late - since March this year.

I started mining with GPU and ETH, and still put majority of the investment on time on it. My first ASIC miner and the only one is a Baikal Giant+, which I got it several months ago - yes, this is the main reason I started to engage with DeepOnion.

As I said, I mined Dash and qubit coins with Baikal miner for quite a while, and after roughly made the ROI, I started to actively look for great opportunity - mining a high potential coin from the very beginning, just like ETH two years ago Cheesy

SO I started ask question on bitcointalk, and quickly got responses - all about DeepOnion Wink. And so all the next, research, communication, trial, and now I can claim myself a dedicated Onion miner.

And finally several thoughts around Onion mining - I know currently only 10% Onion in total is minable, and 50% would be in Airdrop - this is an innovative structure:
Could the Onion that is minable be increased by time? Miners are all actually also investors, and generally are long-term players - since they have a fixed investment, and always do research before commenting to certain coins. Could there be a mechanism to provide long-term mining inventive? It could be as simple as - if you mine for more than 20/40 weeks, the minable Onion for you will not be limited/15%/20%?
The current X13 algo is fine, but about the network difficulty - at current price ($2), network hashrate 370GHS, miners could make comparable income to X11/Qubit coins, however, this is the breakeven, if price a bit lower or network hashrate increases a bit, they will make less than other coins. Ths issue is that 370GHS means only 200 machines, which is a very small number that could not resist a large farm jump in and dump coins immediately when the price goes up a bit.  

Good article can only add a couple of words.

PoW:
- 240 sec block target.
- Difficulty retarget with each block.
- Initial payout will be 8 ONIONs per block.
- PoW payout will be halved each year (365 days).

It must be remembered and aware of the fact that next year the reward will change.
ja23

Activity: 753
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:45:37 PM

Thanks in advance!!!!

Just get the private key of your wallet, which you should always back up, and then import it to the new computer.

Just go to debug windows, cliick on cosole then type dumpprivkey/importprivkey "Your Private Key". Dump from the old computer import in the new one.
zsmith

Activity: 142
Merit: 60

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:53:16 PM

Hi, dev, blacklist review completed? When can I come back?

We are still working on it. It can take 24-48 more hours. I suggest people who want to come back make contributions on the forum so we can read better (understand) your intentions to our community.

Which forum are you talking about here?  The bitcointalk forum or the deeponion forum?
themonkii

Activity: 672
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 04:53:33 PM

Thanks in advance!!!!

Just get the private key of your wallet, which you should always back up, and then import it to the new computer.

Just go to debug windows, cliick on cosole then type dumpprivkey/importprivkey "Your Private Key". Dump from the old computer import in the new one.

I'll add to that - if you require additional assistance, be sure not to display that private key anywhere - its the key to your wallet.

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
Pages: « 1 ... 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 [841] 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: