Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:29:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 [842] 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
themonkii

Activity: 672
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 04:54:50 PM

Hi, dev, blacklist review completed? When can I come back?

We are still working on it. It can take 24-48 more hours. I suggest people who want to come back make contributions on the forum so we can read better (understand) your intentions to our community.

Which forum are you talking about here?  The bitcointalk forum or the deeponion forum?

He is referring to both, but on our official forum it would get a bit more visibility. That said, all of your posts are reviewed when being reconsidered re-entry to the AirDrop.

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dvy

Activity: 948
Merit: 104

Vaas DeepOnion Moderator

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 05:04:17 PM

Im here just to move this coin to the top, no way this cant be on top!
1.85 Dollars right now, you should check it, time to buy, time to really figure out that this is a huge opportunity!
Our community did a great steps this month! come now!

SSowellSVT

Activity: 285
Merit: 101

https://genesisnetwork.io/

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 05:05:06 PM

Hello to everyone! I just got in this incredible project, I almost completed every step to get access to the DeepOnion airdrop, the only thing missing is reaching the member rank. During this steps I've encountered a little problem, I just changed computer today and I created a new wallet on the new computer the thing is I wanted to change my wallet address on my DeepOnion account but I don't see how I can change it. I would be really grateful if somebody could help me with this issue if actually it can be done...

Thanks in advance!!!!

Just get the private key of your wallet, which you should always back up, and then import it to the new computer.

Just go to debug windows, cliick on cosole then type dumpprivkey/importprivkey "Your Private Key". Dump from the old computer import in the new one.

Dumpprivkey <walletaddress>

BigBadBitBaron

Activity: 463
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:08:14 PM

We are still working on it. It can take 24-48 more hours. I suggest people who want to come back make contributions on the forum so we can read better (understand) your intentions to our community.

Very Happy Camper at the minute.  My review was successful and I've been reinstated. Grin Cheesy Grin

I Made a few newbie errors which started by not reading the regulations first and then posting all over the place to get my 10 posts up.

As a newbie, thankfully I've only missed my first airdrop and I'm very grateful that there is a review process in place.

But a message to all Newbies.... READ THE T&C's BEFORE DOING ANYTHING

d3nz

Activity: 1274
Merit: 264

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:10:00 PM

We don't just ban people without evidence. We just found out 9 accounts from same person dumped all coins yesterday. We blocked the cheater from future rounds past week, so no more coins sent there, so the cheater will be less harm to the other participants. It is good for the rest who want to support crypto and community.

Wow, a man has nine accounts? is the same person?
It is lucky to find this liar
But I found that many people are mistakenly included in the blacklist, and I know the team is solving this problem
Hope will not have a bad impact on DeepOnion  Wink

that's a lot of account! Great job to Dev on tracing that cheater. This action could take Deep Onion's value rise up again.
themonkii

Activity: 672
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 05:11:15 PM

Very Happy Camper at the minute.  My review was successful and I've been reinstated. Grin Cheesy Grin

I Made a few newbie errors which started by not reading the regulations first and then posting all over the place to get my 10 posts up.

As a newbie, thankfully I've only missed my first airdrop and grateful that there is a review process in place.

Very good advice. 95% of the problems are caused by people rushing in, not fully reading the instructions, and then finding themselves on the outside looking in.

Glad you made it back in. Enjoy the ride, and share the news!!

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
SSowellSVT

Activity: 285

https://genesisnetwork.io/

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 05:30:34 PM

As a newbie, thankfully I've only missed my first airdrop and grateful that there is a review process in place.

Very good advice. 95% of the problems are caused by people rushing in, not fully reading the instructions, and then finding themselves on the outside looking in.

More like 99.5% nearly every single question can be answered in the OP

@crypto-rainbow - please add my airdrop walkthrough tutorial to the op?
Bigbobbasher

Activity: 238

Crypto connoisseur.

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:35:46 PM

How am I to find out why when I applied for airdrop, it came back application rejected for suspicious activity, when I have not done anything suspicious?
escapefrom3dom

Activity: 1932
Merit: 288

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:37:13 PM

Look like i miss 874 pages !

I remember when it open, a few weeks ago, i saw only ONE page, and now so-so many answers, dev you did a great work!

I also join the project.

first of all – fix ur sig.

read this again carefully:
https://deeponion.org/view_signatures.php

bobo012

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:38:27 PM

We don't just ban people without evidence. We just found out 9 accounts from same person dumped all coins yesterday. We blocked the cheater from future rounds past week, so no more coins sent there, so the cheater will be less harm to the other participants. It is good for the rest who want to support crypto and community.

How he got approved with 9 fake accounts, and i cant with one real that i have haha
But regardless of that, i'm continuing to spread word about the project

Cheers
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 05:38:59 PM

More like 99.5% nearly every single question can be answered in the OP

@crypto-rainbow - please add my airdrop walkthrough tutorial to the op?
ok when i have some text i put on OP no problem

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
DimaS1574

Activity: 448
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:40:55 PM

MY TAKE ON YESTERDAYS HAPPENINGS

i have been around crypto since 2014. what happened yesterday has happened time and time again. it's partly to do with greed and partly to do with people being burnt too many times by scams.
i've learnt a lot in my time around this industry. i was scammed by Gawminers. i sa through it just in time and sold all my hashlets for a decent profit. i then invested it all into LTCGEAR. got scammed again.
so i now have some insight on what to do and what not to do.
i looked at the ann page for Deeponion right at the beginning and saw a potential in this coin. It had good and not so good points. the not so good point being the huge premine( yes i have learnt about premines not being good).
But, i thought it's not going to cost me any money to join so how can i be scammed? i can't be scammed so yep, i'm in.
now, what i've seen since then is a Dev team who are commited to making this one of the greats. they are here to answer all our questions every single day. they have been burnt themselves by the greedy scammers who tried to game the system. this is why the rules have had to be fine tuned. with the fine tuning there have been many bannings as the cheaters were found. these have then dumped their coins and run off with a tidy profit. some will try to get in again. some will move on.
With the dumping there will always be the noobs who then panick and sell making the dump worse. i have done this myself. every time i did that i did live to regret it later on( Etherium and Bitcoin,Ltc,Blackcoin) being some of my mistakes.

if i had been strong and held on i would now have no mortgage to worry about and my family would be secure.
I have invested no actual money into Deeponion so i will hold it ,apart from a little sell here and there to help me and my family live each month now i'm disabled and have a low income.
i mine Eth and will continue to sell some and buy onions.
this is a no lose situation here,if you are willing to give some of your time to better our chances. thats all you have to invest in this. just time, no money needed.
there were enevitably going to be genuine people caught up in the banning and they can reapply and let back in if they are genuine.
this needed to happen because of the greed. unfortunately i fear a lot of the noobs have panicked and sold as well as the greedy ones.
but, people need to stop crying scam on this as i really don't think it is a scam.
the price shot up really quickly and that also shook out some weak hands. again i've seen this time and again. it's a natural occurance and it's a good thing for future stability.

my advice to you for what it's worth is this.

if you got banned but were genuine? submit your claim here, https://deeponion.org/community/threads/banned-support-12-hours-deadline.1446/page-3#post-23000
it will be looked at and considered fairly.

if you panicked and sold? buy back in and ride with us.

if you were gaming the system? you have hurt a lot of genuine people who are trying to make their future secure and support a great project for the future. ( but, then you wouldn't care about that would you?)

thank you for your article. It seems that you wrote frm your hart, but speaking frankly  I wannt to believe you.howewver dev team blocked  didnt rewards me last week  and didnt reply for all my messages on banned team (https://deeponion.org/community/threads/banned-support-closed-overloaded-already.1446/page-5) #83.

will wait few days if dont receive any replies will leave
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 05:44:47 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2017, 05:55:25 PM by crypto-rainbow

We currently monitor all active accounts once more, i suggest participant members to increase quality of their posts
Current reconsideration requests will not be processed. Because active participants people are our priority for some time.
We have 2x 3x 5x support factor continuing at next airdrop. We will be rewarding more our supporters.
We get daily about 20 member level and above signups and approve about 3-4.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
Bibi187

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

https://steemit.com/@bibi187

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 05:54:39 PM

Hello to everyone! I just got in this incredible project, I almost completed every step to get access to the DeepOnion airdrop, the only thing missing is reaching the member rank. During this steps I've encountered a little problem, I just changed computer today and I created a new wallet on the new computer the thing is I wanted to change my wallet address on my DeepOnion account but I don't see how I can change it. I would be really grateful if somebody could help me with this issue if actually it can be done...

Thanks in advance!!!!

Just get the private key of your wallet, which you should always back up, and then import it to the new computer.

Just go to debug windows, cliick on cosole then type dumpprivkey/importprivkey "Your Private Key". Dump from the old computer import in the new one.

Can u give more details about how to restore from a privkey ?
Actually i tested this, and import privkey on new wallet ...
I see my imported ONION address in new wallet but i simply cant reach ONION on it ... I test a lot of thing i just finished on a wall, cant reach ONION on it.
I would be cool to have a tutorial on this particular step, how to rebuild and send ONION from a privkey Wink

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
flashbit

Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:55:36 PM

Look like i miss 874 pages !

I remember when it open, a few weeks ago, i saw only ONE page, and now so-so many answers, dev you did a great work!

I also join the project.

first of all – fix ur sig.

read this again carefully:
https://deeponion.org/view_signatures.php

I missed the referrer thanks, usually I don't use any signature.
"Because unique numbers added, we will be able to see at Google Analytics the TOP 10 participants who send us most and good traffic so we can extra reward the participants. "
I'll see how it happen with airdrop, its the project himself that look like interesting to be honest.
indijim

Activity: 471

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 06:02:03 PM

Thanks in advance!!!!

I see my imported ONION address in new wallet but i simply cant reach ONION on it ... I test a lot of thing i just finished on a wall, cant reach ONION on it.
I would be cool to have a tutorial on this particular step, how to rebuild and send ONION from a privkey Wink

The code should be importprivkey <wallet private key> in the console window.
cico76

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 06:04:57 PM

Hello, good evening.
I miss again the airdrop.
I posted 10 messages with more 50 characters.
But only 9 was counted.
Could you please check again and let me know.
Thanks in advance.
gigabyted

Activity: 906
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 06:08:42 PM

Thanks in advance!!!!

If you dont want to waste time with commands and stuff, just take your wallet.dat file from your old computer and put it in the new computer.  But be careful if your new compute has coins you will need to move them before overwriting the file.  Otherwise you will lose the coins you have on the new computer.

The coins are'nt on a computer, they are in every node on the network, but in order to claim them you need that privkey, think of it like a password...
energ

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 06:09:31 PM

Thanks in advance!!!!

Dude its the same as in almost every other coin, you should really read more about things you write...
For sure there are a lot of tutorials still available...
Sorry, i like to help newbies but (and i hate it to say) just use your brain and google, is it too much afford?

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 06:15:38 PM

Hello, good evening.
I miss again the airdrop.
I posted 10 messages with more 50 characters.
But only 9 was counted.
Could you please check again and let me know.
Thanks in advance.

you have xxxx in your signature. you need to input your userid wherever it say ref=xxxx in the signature code
Pages: « 1 ... 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 [842] 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: