Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 04:01:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 [854] 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1167924 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
escapefrom3dom

Activity: 1932
Merit: 288

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:43:12 AM

hello guys, i want to ask yesterday i follow bounty facebook & twitter, and today i have got my pay onion of 12 coin, does 90% regulation rules on wallet apply for bounty? because I'm planning to sell my 2-3 coins to convert into my local currency, thanks

u may sell all of ur bounties but don't forget to use the coin control option.

bykardinal

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 10:47:30 AM

hello guys, i want to ask yesterday i follow bounty facebook & twitter, and today i have got my pay onion of 12 coin, does 90% regulation rules on wallet apply for bounty? because I'm planning to sell my 2-3 coins to convert into my local currency, thanks
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/bounty-deeponion-twitter-campaign-live.666/

8. If you are Airdrop Participant, Onions From this Bounty is excluded in the 90% Rule

dhemasm

Activity: 1829
Merit: 134

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:53:34 AM

hi @dhemasm  yes the 90% rule applies to the airdrop onion only Smiley
u may sell all of ur bounties but don't forget to use the coin control option.

thanks for the answer I'm so helpful and no I'm not planning all of my coin im just going to sell about 2-3 coin maybe , I'm a bit confused yesterday I followed the airdrop with the same address but rejected, can I change the address for my airdrop? because I was afraid of misunderstanding.

sorry for my bad english and thank you

Note : Iam use the address from novaexchange for airdrop and bounty with same address, its ok? its possible to change it ?
WhaleSlayer

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:55:04 AM

I was banned.
I applied, but they turned me down.
The reason "HUGE GAP"
Then I decided to write a moderator "xsinx"
PS. Link to this post on the forum of the deeponion (support can remove it) https://deeponion.org/community/threads/i-was-banned.1524/
~SNIP~

I ask you to signed a message from an old STAKE ADDRESS which your are failed to deliver, If you can signed from an OLD STAKE ADDRESS, i will accept you with open arms...  Wink
=================

UPDATES: 09/02/2017
I will keep the thread open for the next 12 more Hours, after that i will close it temporarily to focused on the current applications and i will open this thread again after the next airdrop. If you have friends, relatives, wife, son, daughter that got banned please let them know about this updates and ask them to post here for review. We will follow the ONION forum timestamp,.. 12 hours countdown start from this post.
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/banned-support-12-hours-deadline.1446/

thank you

Same happens with me.

Xsinx asked me to signed a message from and old stake address. I didn't know that I should stake my address to prove my identity. I stake my address at that time and send him the link to thread. He asked me again sign a message. When I signed he said:

You just posted an stake address today, that doest prove anything, anyway, here's the results

Sorry but i have to deny your applications, we are just preventing people that bought accounts just to enter the airdrop.

You can join other campaign in the ALTCOIN Section. GoodLuck..

Now, If it is the only way to prove that a particular account belong to someone? Then every bitcointalk account must go through this security check.

My first post to this bitcointalk account is on June 28, 2017. Upto July 9,2017 I have more than 14 posts. I become Jr. Member on July 20, 2017. I come to know about deeponion when I browse the Announcements (Altcoins) thread on August 11. If I know earlier I would join after July 20, 2017.

I never need this bitcointalk account for posting. I just come here looking for information once in a while if required not more. I bought BTC from zebpay.com (it is an indian bitcoin buy-sell exchange) since 1 year. I have my coinbase account since 2013. There are only 0.000134 BTC since November 2013. The problem with coinbase account is you can not sign any message at moment. I have also blockchain.info account since 2013 but there is no transaction at that time. Only recently I have some NVST attached with this account. After crypto boom in April my interest rises in Alt-coins. I forgot my password of bitcointalk account and recover it on 23 June, 2017. I tried it earlier but server has some problem and do not sent the recover mail after several attempts. I got recovery e-mail from bitcointalk.org on 23 June, 2017 finally.

If I know this (retaining of favorite account) would be the reason in future (by the way I do not have a time machine) to deny me for anything, I must made a new account at that time. But, I love this userId "sonulrk" hence recovered t. Why? you may ask! My name is Lalit Kapoor, my father's first name is Raj and my nick name is sonu. So, SONU L R K.

Hence Mine:
gmail account: sonulrk@gmail.com
yahoo account: sonulrk@yahoo.co.in
rediffmail account: sonulrk@rediffmail.com
facebook account: sonulrk
twitter account: sonulrk
google+ account: sonulrk
gatehub account (ripple): sonulrk (earlier ~sonulrk and now +sonulrk are the names of my ripple account)
stackoverflow account: sonulrk
I am a chess player (CC and OTB both): I have AICCF and ICCF account which are linked with sonulrk@gmail.com since 2010. I also have same name (sonulrk) for chess.com, Fide Arena, chesstempo.com.

All above account are several years old.

deeponion account: Lalit Kapoor (less than week old, I thought I should write my name) -Edited
Reddit account: sonulrk (less than 1 month old)
github account: sonulrk (Since earlier June, because I had problem with geth)

I also have pgp signature attached to sonulrk@gmail.com since 18-03-2013 which is signed by pgp global verification key. I staked that signature yesterday at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1159946.287 to eliminate future problems.

Above RANT is here because I was not satisfied by reason given to me and to show the developers that their intention might be good to avoid cheater, manipulaters, multi-account holders, bought account holders. but way they execute things and logic they give could be better. They can simply use their veto power to allow or deny anyone or told us that no account would be allowed which is wake up since a particular date or sleeping period is more than particular time. It would be better and DO price could be better. You will succeed if community is with you else there several hundreds shit-coin launched every month.

At last I challenge (for my airdrop 561 Onions) anyone to prove that this BCT account is not mine since its creation, I will give you all my onion. But if you could not prove then you have to give me the same amount.

Good Day.

Regards,

Lalit

PS: Everybody who is denied MAY not be a cheater.

Sorry guys if I have to say that this community is more and more looking like a sect.
People begging for the dev's mercy, people terrorized to speak out for fear of getting thrown out of the airdrop.
Only one of these two cases can be valid:

1. DeepOnion belongs to the dev
2. DeepOnion belongs to the community

If the first case is true, sorry guys, game over, no future possible for this coin.
If the second case is true, DeepOnion is launched towards a bright future.
We all hope the second case is true. But...

There are rules in this airdrop, and they must be respected.
But this applies also for the dev team.
While it is wise and it is correct to throw out cheaters, the ax MUST NOT hit ANY innocent.
If the dev wipes out of the community even ONE single innocent member, HE is breaking the rules that HE has set and that the community had adopted. If DeepOnion belongs to the community, the dev has no moral right to throw out innocents. Evidence is suggesting that this is now happening, because of arbitrary and, alas, malfunctioning criteria of judgment.

The real problem is that once the dev team starts breaking the community rules by throwing out innocents, it encourages (and BTW legitimates) honest people who have been unrightfully punished, to start cheating.
As you can well imagine, this would not be in the best interest of the community.

So I hope the dev team will be MUCH more careful than it has been until now in avoiding to harm even ONE single member of their community, if they don't want to run the risk of destroying it.
GCforce

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

Cryptomaster @ DeepOnion Deep:Vault:Protocol:Send

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 10:58:37 AM

hi community

how many times you need to eork out all applies  on bunned support https://deeponion.org/community/threads/banned-support-closed-overloaded-already.1446/page-5

coz already passed more than 48 hours and still not receive any reply from you about my situation

It will take some time, you just have to be patient, remember the amount of people who joined
and then either did not post the required number of times or the amount of characters was too little,
included in this there are a lot of cheating and fraud being attempted due to the price of onions.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
kosmosevend

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:01:51 AM

Hello

Deep onion looks promising to me, though I seem not to be eligible for the airdrop. Is there a chance to apply for airdrop in the future when my account hits the minimum requirements?
escapefrom3dom

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:04:15 AM

Hello

Deep onion looks promising to me, though I seem not to be eligible for the airdrop. Is there a chance to apply for airdrop in the future when my account hits the minimum requirements?

yes, u may apply after u reach a member status.

l3pox
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1131

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:05:36 AM

Hi community,

If some of you use the free app Qoinpro, just to inform you, that you can vote for deeponion to be added on the app.
The app seems free and offer 20 ticket free to vote, i put my 20 tickets to vote for onion, it's not necessary to buy something.
It's not an exchange, but not bad to make known onion

PS : i'm not in part of this app, and gain nothing, that's why i don't share any link for this app.
is it android app whats play market url?

not available for the actual website i suppose, right?
neither iOs...

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 11:09:40 AM

If you touch airdrop wallet you need to move back coins
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/how-to-fix-the-block-explorer-airdrop-wallet-balance.287/

bounties 100 % usable https://deeponion.org/community/threads/bounties-are-100-useable-excluded-from-90-rule.273/

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:10:02 AM

I was banned.
I applied, but they turned me down.
The reason "HUGE GAP"
Then I decided to write a moderator "xsinx"
PS. Link to this post on the forum of the deeponion (support can remove it) https://deeponion.org/community/threads/i-was-banned.1524/
~SNIP~

I ask you to signed a message from an old STAKE ADDRESS which your are failed to deliver, If you can signed from an OLD STAKE ADDRESS, i will accept you with open arms...  Wink
=================

UPDATES: 09/02/2017
I will keep the thread open for the next 12 more Hours, after that i will close it temporarily to focused on the current applications and i will open this thread again after the next airdrop. If you have friends, relatives, wife, son, daughter that got banned please let them know about this updates and ask them to post here for review. We will follow the ONION forum timestamp,.. 12 hours countdown start from this post.
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/banned-support-12-hours-deadline.1446/

thank you

Same happens with me.

Xsinx asked me to signed a message from and old stake address. I didn't know that I should stake my address to prove my identity. I stake my address at that time and send him the link to thread. He asked me again sign a message. When I signed he said:

You just posted an stake address today, that doest prove anything, anyway, here's the results

Sorry but i have to deny your applications, we are just preventing people that bought accounts just to enter the airdrop.

You can join other campaign in the ALTCOIN Section. GoodLuck..

Now, If it is the only way to prove that a particular account belong to someone? Then every bitcointalk account must go through this security check.

My first post to this bitcointalk account is on June 28, 2017. Upto July 9,2017 I have more than 14 posts. I become Jr. Member on July 20, 2017. I come to know about deeponion when I browse the Announcements (Altcoins) thread on August 11. If I know earlier I would join after July 20, 2017.

I never need this bitcointalk account for posting. I just come here looking for information once in a while if required not more. I bought BTC from zebpay.com (it is an indian bitcoin buy-sell exchange) since 1 year. I have my coinbase account since 2013. There are only 0.000134 BTC since November 2013. The problem with coinbase account is you can not sign any message at moment. I have also blockchain.info account since 2013 but there is no transaction at that time. Only recently I have some NVST attached with this account. After crypto boom in April my interest rises in Alt-coins. I forgot my password of bitcointalk account and recover it on 23 June, 2017. I tried it earlier but server has some problem and do not sent the recover mail after several attempts. I got recovery e-mail from bitcointalk.org on 23 June, 2017 finally.

If I know this (retaining of favorite account) would be the reason in future (by the way I do not have a time machine) to deny me for anything, I must made a new account at that time. But, I love this userId "sonulrk" hence recovered t. Why? you may ask! My name is Lalit Kapoor, my father's first name is Raj and my nick name is sonu. So, SONU L R K.

Hence Mine:
gmail account: sonulrk@gmail.com
yahoo account: sonulrk@yahoo.co.in
rediffmail account: sonulrk@rediffmail.com
facebook account: sonulrk
twitter account: sonulrk
google+ account: sonulrk
gatehub account (ripple): sonulrk (earlier ~sonulrk and now +sonulrk are the names of my ripple account)
stackoverflow account: sonulrk
I am a chess player (CC and OTB both): I have AICCF and ICCF account which are linked with sonulrk@gmail.com since 2010. I also have same name (sonulrk) for chess.com, Fide Arena, chesstempo.com.

All above account are several years old.

deeponion account: Lalit Kapoor (less than week old, I thought I should write my name) -Edited
Reddit account: sonulrk (less than 1 month old)
github account: sonulrk (Since earlier June, because I had problem with geth)

I also have pgp signature attached to sonulrk@gmail.com since 18-03-2013 which is signed by pgp global verification key. I staked that signature yesterday at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1159946.287 to eliminate future problems.

Above RANT is here because I was not satisfied by reason given to me and to show the developers that their intention might be good to avoid cheater, manipulaters, multi-account holders, bought account holders. but way they execute things and logic they give could be better. They can simply use their veto power to allow or deny anyone or told us that no account would be allowed which is wake up since a particular date or sleeping period is more than particular time. It would be better and DO price could be better. You will succeed if community is with you else there several hundreds shit-coin launched every month.

At last I challenge (for my airdrop 561 Onions) anyone to prove that this BCT account is not mine since its creation, I will give you all my onion. But if you could not prove then you have to give me the same amount.

Good Day.

Regards,

Lalit

PS: Everybody who is denied MAY not be a cheater.

Sorry guys if I have to say that this community is more and more looking like a sect.
People begging for the dev's mercy, people terrorized to speak out for fear of getting thrown out of the airdrop.

If the first case is true, sorry guys, game over, no future possible for this coin.

While it is wise and it is correct to throw out cheaters, the ax MUST NOT hit ANY innocent.
If the dev wipes out of the community even ONE single innocent member, HE is breaking the rules that HE has set and that the community had adopted. If DeepOnion belongs to the community, the dev has no moral right to throw out innocents. Evidence is suggesting that this is now happening, because of arbitrary and, alas, malfunctioning criteria of judgment.

The real problem is that once the dev team starts breaking the community rules by throwing out innocents, it encourages (and BTW legitimates) honest people who have been unrightfully punished, to start cheating.
As you can well imagine, this would not be in the best interest of the community.

So I hope the dev team will be MUCH more careful than it has been until now in avoiding to harm even ONE single member of their community, if they don't want to run the risk of destroying it.

lololololo. a cult?Huh?

yeh,we dance around naked in the moonlight and slaughter goats, we take part in orgies with virgins and drink their blood at full moon. lolololol

a cult? really?Huh?

this is crypto, not a charles manson society.
TimeHacker

Activity: 521
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:11:47 AM

Yay, I just made it to Senior Member Smiley
And I already changed my DeeopOnion signature... the Sr. Member one is much more visible and "shiny", so I'm happy I can bring much more visibility and advertising for DeepOnion as of now Smiley
Now it will be a veeery long way to make it to Hero Memeber.

Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:13:52 AM

I think Devs are trying very hard to ban cheaters and keep all innocent members in the community at the same time
but as everwhere else in life things are not always black and white. Sometimes there are grey areas and therefore a innocent member
could have been blacklisted by mistake. But those people have the chance to post on the official forum and prove that they are innocent.
dhemasm

Activity: 1829
Merit: 134

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:15:11 AM

If you touch airdrop wallet you need to move back coins
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/how-to-fix-the-block-explorer-airdrop-wallet-balance.287/

bounties 100 % usable https://deeponion.org/community/threads/bounties-are-100-useable-excluded-from-90-rule.273/
Hi crypto thank you for answering , can you check pm? please
thank you
kosmosevend

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:15:31 AM

Hello

Thanks for the information, also the deeponion forum membership now needed, correct?
obszoenling

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:21:27 AM

All these wake up accounts in this thread try really hard. Registered years ago and suddenly start posting only on Airdrop threads. Seems legit.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GCforce

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 11:27:09 AM

HI @DimaS1574 looking at your posting you did not post enough and in some messages the required number of characters was not met,
some of your postings only refer to your status for those weeks and your other postings do not refer to deeponion hence why you did not get this weeks drop i presume.

Remember the rules are very simple

You must post 10 messages of support to deeponion a week that are 50 characters long in any of the main crypto ANN threads.
If you are blacklisted and you wish to renter the airdrop then you must write 100 characters.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
deeponion.org
Erelas

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 11:29:13 AM

lololololo. a cult?Huh?

yeh,we dance around naked in the moonlight and slaughter goats, we take part in orgies with virgins and drink their blood at full moon. lolololol

a cult? really?Huh?

Hey now, is you guys decided to dance around naked in the moonlight and no one called me, I'm gonna be upset!!

I mean, come on now, if anyone was gonna enjoy that part of DeepONION it would be me darn it!

Orgies with virgins too?  Pics or it didn't happen Tongue.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
onlytemporary

Merit: 101

I am the original miningteam23

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 11:34:16 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2017, 11:44:37 AM by onlytemporary

lololololo. a cult?Huh?

a cult? really?Huh?

Damn, you just blew our cover. How am I going to be able to keep performing my DeepOnion cult practices? LOL

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
GCforce

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 11:40:49 AM

Kali mar.... Um shucti, kali mar..... Kali mar. ..Indiana Jones reference to cults Smiley

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
deeponion.org
escapefrom3dom

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:46:52 AM

Hello

Thanks for the information, also the deeponion forum membership now needed, correct?

positive.

until u get member on bct u also may do some reading & posting on the official forums.

Pages: « 1 ... 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 [854] 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: