Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 06:43:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 [855] 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1167924 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
phucdigan

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:48:19 AM

Please join us!
Have fun and earn Onion for free!  Cool
Link invite: https://discord.gg/SvRMWrc

WhaleSlayer

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:49:11 AM

There are rules in this airdrop, and they must be respected.
But this applies also for the dev team.
While it is wise and it is correct to throw out cheaters, the ax MUST NOT hit ANY innocent.
If the dev wipes out of the community even ONE single innocent member, HE is breaking the rules that HE has set and that the community had adopted. If DeepOnion belongs to the community, the dev has no moral right to throw out innocents. Evidence is suggesting that this is now happening, because of arbitrary and, alas, malfunctioning criteria of judgment.

I think Devs are trying very hard to ban cheaters and keep all innocent members in the community at the same time
but as everwhere else in life things are not always black and white. Sometimes there are grey areas and therefore a innocent member
could have been blacklisted by mistake. But those people have the chance to post on the official forum and prove that they are innocent.

Well, in a community where it is worth living in, everybody must be considered innocent until PROVEN guilty.
Communities where the members have instead to prove to be innocent are authoritarian communities.
It that what many of you are looking for in DeepOnion?
deeponion

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:56:57 AM

https://imgur.com/a/2SK5p

PLEASE CHECK THE PICTURE.
I GOT 1442 LIKES ON INSTAGRAM IN 24 HOURS. HOW GREAT IS THAT.EVERY ONE HAS TO KNOW ABOUT US. IM NOT IN THE AIRDROP AND DIDNT GET 1 COIN, SO DONATIONS ARE WELCOME  Cheesy Cheesy

DONATION ADRESS IS   DUakMPYrdfdvwHbQhFWtoREkf3hxiDoSqZ
GCforce

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

Cryptomaster @ DeepOnion Deep:Vault:Protocol:Send

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 12:03:22 PM

You certainly are correct @WhaleSlayer

However in many cases in the past and almost on this ANN thread tonight / this morning i have seen members saying similar to

i did nothing and got blacklisted......

Yes and in a lot of cases it is true they "did nothing",

No posts or just one reference to deeponion in a month, being a complaint and not supporting us
and why they had not been given $500 to a $1000 of onions a week for this one post of complaint

Theses are some of the real reasons for them being banned

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
bykardinal

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 12:04:13 PM

I GOT 1442 LIKES ON INSTAGRAM IN 24 HOURS. HOW GREAT IS THAT.EVERY ONE HAS TO KNOW ABOUT US. IM NOT IN THE AIRDROP AND DIDNT GET 1 COIN, SO DONATIONS ARE WELCOME  Cheesy Cheesy

DONATION ADRESS IS   DUakMPYrdfdvwHbQhFWtoREkf3hxiDoSqZ
i very like your pictures and I used the one in my video about DeepOnion features for russian speaking community.
and your picture (but not this) set as my walpaper also.
And i saw your wallpaper in videos some Spanish guy on the official forum Grin
https://deeponion.org/community/forums/deeponion-videos.26/

deeponion

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:09:48 PM

I GOT 1442 LIKES ON INSTAGRAM IN 24 HOURS. HOW GREAT IS THAT.EVERY ONE HAS TO KNOW ABOUT US. IM NOT IN THE AIRDROP AND DIDNT GET 1 COIN, SO DONATIONS ARE WELCOME  Cheesy Cheesy

DONATION ADRESS IS   DUakMPYrdfdvwHbQhFWtoREkf3hxiDoSqZ
i very like your pictures and I used the one in my video about DeepOnion features for russian speaking community.
and your picture (but not this) set as my walpaper also.
And i saw your wallpaper in videos some Spanish guy on the official forum Grin
https://deeponion.org/community/forums/deeponion-video-tutorials.32/

Haha thanks, make me happy that people use my pictures. It gives me a feeling that im usefull to the community. Keep all the good work. DeepOnion forever
WhaleSlayer

Activity: 229

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:32:33 PM

However in many cases in the past and almost on this ANN thread tonight / this morning i have seen members saying similar to

No posts or just one reference to deeponion in a month, being a complaint and not supporting us
and why they had not been given $500 to a $1000 of onions a week for this one post of complaint

These are whom I called "the beggars".
However, many got blacklisted by mistake which is proven by the fact that they have been un-blacklisted later. And others, like the one I've quoted in my first post, as far as I know are still blacklisted. So unjustice is being done. Which is bad, because unjustice just calls for even more unjustice. But not from one side only. And after a while everything gets just totally fucked up.
mrhans

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:32:57 PM

I GOT 1442 LIKES ON INSTAGRAM IN 24 HOURS. HOW GREAT IS THAT.EVERY ONE HAS TO KNOW ABOUT US. IM NOT IN THE AIRDROP AND DIDNT GET 1 COIN, SO DONATIONS ARE WELCOME  Cheesy Cheesy

Can you share the link to your instagram post please?
deeponion

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:39:14 PM

To be clear, Vuurduivel is not my account on Instagram. I paid him with my own money, so he can promo us for 24 hours. I made a screenshot of it and shared the picture of it. https://imgur.com/a/2SK5p if you check the link you will see it.
themonkii

Activity: 672
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 12:51:57 PM

To be clear, Vuurduivel is not my account on Instagram. I paid him with my own money, so he can promo us for 24 hours. I made a screenshot of it and shared the picture of it. https://imgur.com/a/2SK5p if you check the link you will see it.

I see you opted not to take my advice regarding the BCT name....

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
themonkii

Activity: 672
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 12:54:13 PM

However, many got blacklisted by mistake which is proven by the fact that they have been un-blacklisted later. And others, like the one I've quoted in my first post, as far as I know are still blacklisted. So unjustice is being done. Which is bad, because unjustice just calls for even more unjustice. But not from one side only. And after a while everything gets just totally fucked up.

Those that were reinstated for "accidental" blacklisting also had their posts reviewed. It wasn't just a case of "oops, there was an accident, you can rejoin" The process is fair. We reward those that put effort into the campaign.

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
mrhans

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:59:08 PM

That seems to be problematic, I don't believe you should get any onions. Everyone can tell that he payed person xy, hard to prove that. If any, the person making a post should get some
deeponion

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:00:53 PM

I see you opted not to take my advice regarding the BCT name....

I messaged to Crypto-Rainbow and he didnt give a response. Im not doing any harm or whatever. Everyone knows that Crypto-Rainbow is the Dev.
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:04:40 PM

Hi community,

If some of you use the free app Qoinpro, just to inform you, that you can vote for deeponion to be added on the app.
The app seems free and offer 20 ticket free to vote, i put my 20 tickets to vote for onion, it's not necessary to buy something.
It's not an exchange, but not bad to make known onion

PS : i'm not in part of this app, and gain nothing, that's why i don't share any link for this app.

qoinpro is the biggest xxxx ever. you will die before you even get close to 0.0001 onion/btc and ofcourse the payout Smiley . just google it, many ppl declared it as a dumb scamlike thing.
deeponion

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:05:35 PM

That seems to be problematic, I don't believe you should get any onions. Everyone can tell that he payed person xy, hard to prove that. If any, the person making a post should get some

I posted screenshots of the likes, do you think a person with 217.000 is going to do it for free?Huh Do you live under a rock? Dont trie to talk negative shtit about me.
GCforce

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

Cryptomaster @ DeepOnion Deep:Vault:Protocol:Send

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 01:16:10 PM

It is true that accounts on bitcointalk before the 12th of July 2017 are not allowed to participate in the airdrop which common, however they are able as members of deeponion.org to earn the rewards and bounties....

Also in your post you admitted that some of the blacklisted members have been become allowed back in but that is due to the work level they did prior to this, whom were not  not abiding to the rules of the deeponion airdrop, so they have to post 100 characters instead of 50 characters.

The rule of the air drop are simple. No cheating and farmed account holders, etc. 10 post a week minimum 50 characters in support of deeponion in any of the main crypto ANN threads, hence not in off topic for the majority of the time..

Show me a member that is still blacklisted and i will tell you why just by looking at their post history here on bitcointalk..

Believe me i know what injustice is and you will find i am well-known by some who have been blacklisted in the past.

I have support of those whom deserves it, however in most cases it was their signature or posting amount that was letting them down,
yes small issues but these are the rule of the airdrop.

I have to work for my onions, everyone else must put their fair share to help deeponion
...... go to the m... no i wont say that.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
mrhans

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:17:23 PM

I posted screenshots of the likes, do you think a person with 217.000 is going to do it for free?Huh Do you live under a rock? Dont trie to talk negative shtit about me.

I don't want to offend you, but can you give us any proof? Like a pm where you talked with him etc. If you provide proof, I'm sure people will donate some onions.
My point is, even I could now say: Look, I payed this guy to post something about DeepOnion, I made a screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/2SK5p It was me who payed him, not anyone else. Now give me Onions.

You know what I mean?
BigBadBitBaron

Activity: 463
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:21:44 PM

Sorry guys if I have to say that this community is more and more looking like a sect.
People begging for the dev's mercy, people terrorized to speak out for fear of getting thrown out of the airdrop.
Only one of these two cases can be valid:

1. DeepOnion belongs to the dev
2. DeepOnion belongs to the community

If the first case is true, sorry guys, game over, no future possible for this coin.
If the second case is true, DeepOnion is launched towards a bright future.
We all hope the second case is true. But...

There are rules in this airdrop, and they must be respected.
But this applies also for the dev team.
While it is wise and it is correct to throw out cheaters, the ax MUST NOT hit ANY innocent.
If the dev wipes out of the community even ONE single innocent member, HE is breaking the rules that HE has set and that the community had adopted. If DeepOnion belongs to the community, the dev has no moral right to throw out innocents. Evidence is suggesting that this is now happening, because of arbitrary and, alas, malfunctioning criteria of judgment.

The real problem is that once the dev team starts breaking the community rules by throwing out innocents, it encourages (and BTW legitimates) honest people who have been unrightfully punished, to start cheating.
As you can well imagine, this would not be in the best interest of the community.

So I hope the dev team will be MUCH more careful than it has been until now in avoiding to harm even ONE single member of their community, if they don't want to run the risk of destroying it.

lololololo. a cult?Huh?

yeh,we dance around naked in the moonlight and slaughter goats, we take part in orgies with virgins and drink their blood at full moon. lolololol

a cult? really?Huh?

this is crypto, not a charles manson society.

Damn, you just blew our cover. How am I going to be able to keep performing my DeepOnion cult practices? LOL

Missed the last Moonlight Orgy as I was Planting my Onions on the Moon (maybe you seen my shadow)  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

deeponion

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:23:16 PM

What does it say under the picture??? Powered by Redbull from deeponion.org. You know who is Redbull at deeponion form??? ME.. JUST READ WHAT IS UNDER THE PICTURE.
Grahnite

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

DeepOnions for the WIN!

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:26:28 PM

I added another comment on a Cointelegraph article. Hopefully it can assist in spreading the Onions word further to the crypto-community Smiley

https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-and-altcoins-pull-back-from-psychologically-challenging-levels

Quoted:

"All the "big" coins have made massive gains. The trick now is to identify small-cap coins that will become BIG coins later. Currently I am very excited about DeepOnions (deeponion,org). It is an anonymous coin that works over the TOR network. With it's DeepSend feature, it will allow ABSOLUTE anonymity and Privacy. In a nutshell, it is better than any other so-called anonymous coin (yes, including the likes of Monero). It is also being distributed as a free weekly airdrop on the Bitcointalk forum. Currently trading between 30-40k sats, it is currently a no-brainer for investment and fantastic return! It should potentially trade at a higher price than Monero. Don't miss out on another amazing crypto-coin AGAIN Smiley"

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 [855] 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: