Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 04:39:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 [856] 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1167924 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
GCforce

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

Cryptomaster @ DeepOnion Deep:Vault:Protocol:Send

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 01:30:14 PM

PLEASE CHECK THE PICTURE.
I GOT 1442 LIKES ON INSTAGRAM IN 24 HOURS. HOW GREAT IS THAT.EVERY ONE HAS TO KNOW ABOUT US. IM NOT IN THE AIRDROP AND DIDNT GET 1 COIN, SO DONATIONS ARE WELCOME  Cheesy Cheesy

DONATION ADRESS IS   DUakMPYrdfdvwHbQhFWtoREkf3hxiDoSqZ

Can you share the link to your instagram post please?

To be clear, Vuurduivel is not my account on Instagram. I paid him with my own money, so he can promo us for 24 hours. I made a screenshot of it and shared the picture of it. https://imgur.com/a/2SK5p if you check the link you will see it.

That seems to be problematic, I don't believe you should get any onions. Everyone can tell that he payed person xy, hard to prove that. If any, the person making a post should get some

I posted screenshots of the likes, do you think a person with 217.000 is going to do it for free?Huh Do you live under a rock? Dont trie to talk negative shtit about me.

I don't want to offend you, but can you give us any proof? Like a pm where you talked with him etc. If you provide proof, I'm sure people will donate some onions.
My point is, even I could now say: Look, I payed this guy to post something about DeepOnion, I made a screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/2SK5p It was me who payed him, not anyone else. Now give me Onions.

You know what I mean?

I was going to post a message here on BCT about this but i got distracted by answering @WhaleSlayer above

You are right it was posted slightly incorrectly however he in the deeponion.org forum answered this and said above too, in the message just abov @mrhans. He said he paid him...

Here is the forum link to it where he explains it too https://deeponion.org/community/threads/how-many-likes-on-insta-24-hours-3-onions-for-the-right-guess.1231/

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
Gecko8

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:35:00 PM

You certainly are correct @WhaleSlayer

However in many cases in the past and almost on this ANN thread tonight / this morning i have seen members saying similar to

i did nothing and got blacklisted......

Yes and in a lot of cases it is true they "did nothing",

No posts or just one reference to deeponion in a month, being a complaint and not supporting us
and why they had not been given $500 to a $1000 of onions a week for this one post of complaint

Theses are some of the real reasons for them being banned

These are whom I called "the beggars".
However, many got blacklisted by mistake which is proven by the fact that they have been un-blacklisted later. And others, like the one I've quoted in my first post, as far as I know are still blacklisted. So unjustice is being done. Which is bad, because unjustice just calls for even more unjustice. But not from one side only. And after a while everything gets just totally fucked up.

It is true that accounts on bitcointalk before the 12th of July 2017 are not allowed to participate in the airdrop which common, however they are able as members of deeponion.org to earn the rewards and bounties....

Also in your post you admitted that some of the blacklisted members have been become allowed back in but that is due to the work level they did prior to this, whom were not  not abiding to the rules of the deeponion airdrop, so they have to post 100 characters instead of 50 characters.

The rule of the air drop are simple. No cheating and farmed account holders, etc. 10 post a week minimum 50 characters in support of deeponion in any of the main crypto ANN threads, hence not in off topic for the majority of the time..

Show me a member that is still blacklisted and i will tell you why just by looking at their post history here on bitcointalk..

Believe me i know what injustice is and you will find i am well-known by some who have been blacklisted in the past.

I have support of those whom deserves it, however in most cases it was their signature or posting amount that was letting them down,
yes small issues but these are the rule of the airdrop.

I have to work for my onions, everyone else must put their fair share to help deeponion
...... go to the m... no i wont say that.

GCforce, i also have to work hard for my onions and here is one member: it is me Gecko8, which got blacklisted for no reason. I followed strictly all rules made very carefully sure that I follow really ALL rules (post even more than 10 posts here and in the community forum with quality posts, helped others, did not change anything on my wallet, did not move one single coin! But I also got blacklisted. The only reason i could imaging is, that I got a new Bitcoinforum rank level to member on the 30st of august and updated my deeponion signature accordingly on the 30st of august. So way before the airdrop date! So their bot or who ever made a mistake. So please tell me why I am blacklisted. I cannot see any reason, what I have done wrong. Looking forward to your assessment
youngwebs
Legendary

Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055

DEV of DeepOnion community pool

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 01:36:59 PM

Anyone mining Deep Onion, please suggest an active pool where I can mine Deep Onion.

You can get a coin in any of these pools, but you should remember about ping.

http://kawaiipool.party/ 1% fee. Hourly payouts.
http://lpool.name/ fee %2 fee. Hourly payouts.
http://185.170.115.97:8080/stats %0 fee first month pays after 5 blocks
https://onionpool.youngwebsolutions.com/ * 0% fees (donations welcome)  SSL secured 
http://brutum-pool.com/ 0.5% fee (1st month)

Open the command line when the administrator logs in, copy the data of my parameters one at a time and press the enter key:
the best least value.

ping kawaiipool.party
ping lpool.name
ping 185.170.115.97
ping onionpool.youngwebsolutions.com
ping brutum-pool.com

Nice tip i put a link the post from the OP

good to mention this.
onionpool.youngwebsolutions.com is located in Amsterdam (Netherlands, EU) and direct connected to all of the biggest networks in the world!
Also take an eye on your share efficiency. If you have this not 99.99% or higher, either you or the pool is doing something wrong (could be a timing issue). You will not reach the maximum possible rewards then.

Also when comparing pings, remember, lower is better!

cyberpitstop

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:37:51 PM

Hopefully we can get through the week with some great ideas from community members to actually ENHANCE the DeepOnion community.
deeponion

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:40:17 PM

Here is your proof Mr hands

Just took screenshots of the pm between my and vuurduivel. fore security reasons i put a sticker on his iban number.

https://imgur.com/a/Ia4ep

just translate yourself from dutch to english so you can understand THAT IM NOT A FUCKING CHEATER OR SCAMMER Wink Wink Wink
bykardinal

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 01:51:16 PM

DeepOnion is the BOMB. it is impossible not to notice.
https://twitter.com/DeepLULZ

mo
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:59:27 PM

Look very good,North Korea's leaders are also loving anonymous,haha Grin
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:01:23 PM

Junior members also can't join the airdrop now?  Cry

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
y2j89

Activity: 1027
Merit: 316

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:03:16 PM

No, unfortunately not! But keep it up buddy! As soon as you reach member rank you are good to go! 3 more active weeks and you can join and still be part of the most part of the airdrop!
bykardinal

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 02:04:42 PM

yes. Unfortunately, Junior members are not qualified.
https://deeponion.org/index.php#airdrop-participate

bumblebee24

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

www.valuebetting.org

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 02:04:59 PM

Any news or development update on DeepSend feature?

Road map says it's launching in Q4, but I feel like I haven't seem anything from development side of this. Maybe I have missed it along the way.
mrhans

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:10:34 PM

I GOT 1442 LIKES ON INSTAGRAM IN 24 HOURS. HOW GREAT IS THAT.EVERY ONE HAS TO KNOW ABOUT US. IM NOT IN THE AIRDROP AND DIDNT GET 1 COIN, SO DONATIONS ARE WELCOME  Cheesy Cheesy

To be clear, Vuurduivel is not my account on Instagram. I paid him with my own money, so he can promo us for 24 hours. I made a screenshot of it and shared the picture of it. https://imgur.com/a/2SK5p if you check the link you will see it.

That seems to be problematic, I don't believe you should get any onions. Everyone can tell that he payed person xy, hard to prove that. If any, the person making a post should get some

I posted screenshots of the likes, do you think a person with 217.000 is going to do it for free?Huh Do you live under a rock? Dont trie to talk negative shtit about me.

I don't want to offend you, but can you give us any proof? Like a pm where you talked with him etc. If you provide proof, I'm sure people will donate some onions.
My point is, even I could now say: Look, I payed this guy to post something about DeepOnion, I made a screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/2SK5p It was me who payed him, not anyone else. Now give me Onions.

You know what I mean?

I was going to post a message here on BCT about this but i got distracted by answering @WhaleSlayer above

You are right it was posted slightly incorrectly however he in the deeponion.org forum answered this and said above too, in the message just abov @mrhans. He said he paid him...

Here is the forum link to it where he explains it too https://deeponion.org/community/threads/how-many-likes-on-insta-24-hours-3-onions-for-the-right-guess.1231/

Ah, I didn't knew that this thread exists. Yes, that explains a lot
Linking that one makes it clearer right from the start Cheesy
kwab

Activity: 184

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:14:03 PM

Road map says it's launching in Q4, but I feel like I haven't seem anything from development side of this. Maybe I have missed it along the way.
In the recent newsletter were some information about the DeepSend functionionality.

I am also interested in this because I think its extremely useful.

You can find the newsletter here:
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/welcome-to-the-very-first-deeponion-weekly-newsletter.1310/

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GCforce

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 02:15:57 PM

I am one of the moderators @deeponion and i am not informed about this either so dont feel left out, that is top top dev team info only, for now..

The best thing you can do is search for other similar functionality, not many did it and they were only in the it. I have forgotten which crypto had a send function with some . It might have been DarkCash or something, and DarkSend.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
deeponion.org
deeponion

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:18:33 PM

https://imgur.com/a/2SK5p

You know what I mean?

Ah, I didn't knew that this thread exists. Yes, that explains a lot
Linking that one makes it clearer right from the start Cheesy

i also posted your proof. just look at it
GCforce

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 02:21:20 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2017, 02:44:02 PM by GCforce

It is 15:20 now for me... i am having half an hour off

i started at 10 PM last night on this thread and deeponion.org oh and steemit and facebook lol did i mention twitter Smiley

edit . i forgot i did fall asleep for an hour and a half this morning Roll Eyes

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
deeponion.org
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:29:49 PM

While waiting to receive a response from the Team on why I'm excluded for unknown reasons, I wanted to ask you if I can open a new thread in the Onion community forum, because I wanted to propose one thing!
If the answer is yes, how can I do it?

Thank you all!
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 02:36:01 PM

While waiting to receive a response from the Team on why I'm excluded for unknown reasons, I wanted to ask you if I can open a new thread in the Onion community forum, because I wanted to propose one thing!

Thank you all!

You can still post in the forum even your are banned, i think they are encouraging people to register in the forum to contribute to gain much better chance of returning to airdrop if they see you active.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
themonkii

Activity: 672
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 02:36:47 PM

Thank you all!

Assuming it doesn't relate to your blacklisting, simply create a new thread after you have registered on the forum.

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
freelotus

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:37:49 PM

Beautiful creative! What else can you say. If the Koreans will see, they can also join our team. Deeponion is the best project! Hello North Korea!

Pages: « 1 ... 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 [856] 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: