Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:52:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 [899] 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1167924 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
crazyjack
Legendary

Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 09:32:09 PM

Does anyone have the exact technicals on how open staking wallets benefit the Tor network?

Can only see a benefit to this. Would also reassure some that have doubts about DeepOnion being a relay node.

This is taken from the code:

Code:
static const int YEARLY_POS_BLOCK_COUNT = 525600;

int64_t GetProofOfStakeReward(int64_t nCoinAge, const CBlockIndex* pindex)
{
int64_t nRewardCoinYear = MAX_PROOF_OF_STAKE_STABLE;
int nPoSHeight = GetPosHeight(pindex);
int64_t nSubsidy = 0;

if (nPoSHeight < YEARLY_POS_BLOCK_COUNT)
{
nSubsidy = 10 * nRewardCoinYear * nCoinAge / 365;
}
else if (nPoSHeight < 2 * YEARLY_POS_BLOCK_COUNT)
{
nSubsidy = 5 * nRewardCoinYear * nCoinAge / 365;
}
else
{
nSubsidy = nRewardCoinYear * nCoinAge / 365;
}

return nSubsidy;
}

and

Code:
if (IsProofOfStake())
    {
        // DeepOnion: coin stake tx earns reward instead of paying fee
        uint64_t nCoinAge;
        if (!vtx[1].GetCoinAge(txdb, nCoinAge))
            return error("ConnectBlock() : %s unable to get coin age for coinstake", vtx[1].GetHash().ToString().substr(0,10).c_str());

int64_t nCalculatedStakeReward = GetProofOfStakeReward(nCoinAge, pindex->pprev);

if (nStakeReward > nCalculatedStakeReward)
            return DoS(100, error("ConnectBlock() : coinstake pays too much(actual=%"PRId64" vs calculated=%"PRId64")", nStakeReward, nCalculatedStakeReward));
    }

I think i have taken the right lines from the code.

But looking at this code lines, i still need to search for more data to actually decode this for you to give you a right answer.

Other's opinion is very much appreciated.
Continuous

Activity: 1064
Merit: 264

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 09:33:30 PM

Good to see that the true supporters are able to get more onions from nova in the wallet. I just hodl my airdrop stash and once I have some btc I will buy more of it.
My article "from zero to hero" will be available soon

I'm a true supporter.. but I can't register with Nova... So I can't buy any more onions Sad It is painful trying each day to get the same message and nothing on their news feed about fixing it, or that the problem even exists..

Maybe if you are having troubles registering with novaexchange, try instead posting your offer at official DeepOnion forum, look here for more info below.

https://deeponion.org/community/forums/deeponion-exchange.2/

But still wondering what problems are you having with novaexchange?

Nova having technical problems and can't process new registrations

This. I've tried registering a few times and every single day I get the same error.

I also think this had a huge impact on buying ONIONS, a lot of users not registered to novaexchange cannot register and purchase ONIONS for the past days.
parat8t9

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 09:35:19 PM

Do any market places exist for deep onion yet? I saw a few posts on the forum, but wasn't sure if there is an official market place or any other sites online?
Continuous

Activity: 1064
Merit: 264

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 09:45:23 PM

370K views on this forum thread and over 900 pages of comments, wow, that is incredible. The support and attention this project is getting is absolutely crazy! BUT well deserved!

Please fix your signature by replacing the 'XXXX' with your BCT ID otherwise you'll be blacklisted.
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 09:49:21 PM

Do any market places exist for deep onion yet? I saw a few posts on the forum, but wasn't sure if there is an official market place or any other sites online?

As far as i'm aware the only official place you can buy deeponions from is the novaexchange. However, it can also be done via one on one trading if you know of any trustworthy escrows. There is a place on bct and the DO forum to do this.

BigBadBitBaron

Activity: 463
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 09:50:48 PM

Good to see that the true supporters are able to get more onions from nova in the wallet. I just hodl my airdrop stash and once I have some btc I will buy more of it.
My article "from zero to hero" will be available soon

I'm a true supporter.. but I can't register with Nova... So I can't buy any more onions Sad It is painful trying each day to get the same message and nothing on their news feed about fixing it, or that the problem even exists..

Maybe if you are having troubles registering with novaexchange, try instead posting your offer at official DeepOnion forum, look here for more info below.

https://deeponion.org/community/forums/deeponion-exchange.2/

But still wondering what problems are you having with novaexchange?

Nova having technical problems and can't process new registrations

This. I've tried registering a few times and every single day I get the same error.

I also think this had a huge impact on buying ONIONS, a lot of users not registered to novaexchange cannot register and purchase ONIONS for the past days.

It mght be worth trying
https://bitzure.com/markets/onionbtc

Though i'm not sure of how the volume is doing as it is a new exchange

Deki1904

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 09:59:17 PM

Hello Onions Community.

I'm out....

I can't describe what's going on right now in my life. I even don't know why I'm writing this here, but I feel that someone will hear me...

I'm losing my mind because of circumstances in my life. I lost the most important person in my life... I loved her more than me....

I just want to say that I'm not in the situation to fulfill the requirements to be in the airdrop any more.

I can't post anything more. Because I feel dead inside... So I'm out...

Maybe in the future I will be able to come back.

Cheers and good luck to everyone.

PS.
I hope the situation will be cleared within the next 2 days and I can get back... But dreaming isnt helping me out right now.
t3ChNo

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:06:20 PM

Hello Onions Community.

I'm out....

I can't describe what's going on right now in my life. I even don't know why I'm writing this here, but I feel that someone will hear me...

I'm losing my mind because of circumstances in my life. I lost the most important person in my life... I loved her more than me....

I just want to say that I'm not in the situation to fulfill the requirements to be in the airdrop any more.

PS.
I hope the situation will be cleared within the next 2 days and I can get back... But dreaming isnt helping me out right now.

Sounds serious and sad. Hopefully you can get past on what you're going through right now.
Caztiel

Activity: 773
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:09:38 PM

Hello Onions Community.

I'm out....

PS.

What do you mean by you lost her ? Just curious as there can be multiple meanings in case if you want to share..
glennmatthew

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:11:35 PM

Hello Onions Community.

I'm out....

PS.

Wish you all the best... Take care

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████████▀█████████▄
   ▄███████████████   ██████████▄
  ▐█████████████████   ██████████▌
 ▐█████████████████▀    ██████████▌
 ███████████████▀        ██████████
▐████████████▀     ▄███   █████████▌
████████████    ▄████▀██▄███████████
██████████▀██▄████▀    █████████████
█████████   ███▀     ▄██████████████
▐█████████        ▄████████████████▌
 ██████████    ▄███████████████████
 ▐██████████   ███████████████████▌
  ▐██████████   █████████████████▌
   ▀██████████▄█████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

temtum

█
    ██
   ████
  ██▌███
 ▐██▌███▌
 ███ ██▀▌
 ▀██ █▄██
 █▄█ ███▀
 ▀██ ██▄█
 █▄█ ███▌
  ██▌███
  ▐█▌██
   ▐█▌
    █
    █
     ▀

░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

░░░██████
░░░██████
░░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▐██▀    ▀██▌
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
      ██████████████
      █████  ███████     ██ 
  ██  █  ████████  █ ██   
      ███████  █████    ██   
      ██████████████

▄██▄
▀██▀         ▄██▄
             ▀██▀

▄██▄
       ▀██▀

▄██▄
  ▄██▄     ▀██▀
  ▀██▀

▄▄█▄▄   ▄
█▄        ████████▀▄
███      █████████▀
▐███▄    ████████▌
▄▄█████▄▄▄███████▌
  ▀█████████████
  ▄▄██████████▀
    ▄████████▀
▀▀████████▀
    ▀▀▀

▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄
   ▐█▄████████████▄█▌
  ▐██████████████████▌
  █████▀▀▀████▀▀▀█████
 █████     ██     █████
▐██████▄▄▄████▄▄▄██████▌
 ████▄▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄████
  ▀▀████        ████▀▀
      ▀▀        ▀▀

█▀▀▄▄▄█▄
         █    ▀█▀
       ▄▄█▄▄
▄██▄▄████████▄▄██▄
█████▀▀████▀▀█████
 ███▄  ▄██▄  ▄███
  ▀████▀██▀████▀
    ▀███▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██ ██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██

██ ██

Homepage

██ ██

██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██ ██

White Paper
glynbueso

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:24:39 PM

It seems like we have an strong support at 1 / 1.10 USD. The most of top 100 cryptos are in green today. But the onions are in red yet.

I don´t know who is selling but the sell orders are increasing every day. More than 110k of volume to sell. Really weird.
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 10:31:39 PM

It seems like we have an strong support at 1 / 1.10 USD. The most of top 100 cryptos are in green today. But the onions are in red yet.

I don´t know who is selling but the sell orders are increasing every day. More than 110k of volume to sell. Really weird.

Miners, Day Traders, and probably the dumpers from last week are still present and still trading onion... its normal for the sell order to increase for a coin

More volume = More Trading Activities

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
blitzkitten

Activity: 483

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:33:10 PM

Hello Onions Community.

I'm out....

PS.

Really sorry to hear the predicament you're in.

Hope that life can turn a corner for you soon and you're on path to contentment. Stay strong, things will get better..
reginalkri

Activity: 285

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:34:42 PM

Hello Onions Community.

I'm out....

PS.

So the situation can be cleared up in two days. So in other words nobody died, because people don't just come back from the dead. It's a girl problem.

That message was written crypticly in order to get sympathy.
blitzkitten

Activity: 483

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:59:58 PM

Hello Onions Community.

I'm out....

PS.

So the situation can be cleared up in two days. So in other words nobody died, because people don't just come back from the dead. It's a girl problem.

So what, the guys in pain. I'll give someone who's hurting sympathy, better than trivialising how he's feeling
coin_miner21

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:05:44 PM

I have the same problem with the novaexchange. I tried several times in several days, but still couldn't successfully create an account on the exchange. At the critical moment, the failure of the novaexchange worsened the situation.

reginalkri

Activity: 285

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:19:41 PM

Hello Onions Community.

I'm out....

PS.

So what, the guys in pain. I'll give someone who's hurting sympathy, better than trivialising how he's feeling

Why you're getting mad for just stating the obvious. I'm not putting the guy down, I'm just describing what he's doing. We're in the Crypto business, we automatically have to recognize things, such as he's writing it in an odd way.
fr4nkthetank
Legendary

Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182

Now the money is free, and so the people will be

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:25:22 PM

Sell orders are accumulating to give the impression of the coin going much lower.  They are buying the coin, but are trying to make people sell at a low price.  Dont give your hard earned coins to those people, HODL
BeggarInCryptos

Activity: 401
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:35:38 PM

This thread has become a completely unreadable load of basically useless posts which are just spamming either some cheap hype or tons of childish mocking of people who are out of the airdrop. People are posting here for the main reason of easily meeting their 10+ weekly  posts. If the rules would change by not counting posts made in this thread for the weekly count, this thread would lose 90% of its activity. But at least it would become readable. And you could actually find and read the few posts worth reading which now appear just here and there and get then immediately lost, invisible in all the garbage.

I highly recommend checking out our official forum. Things there, while still fast, are a lot more readable. Further, there are a number of ways of cashing in on some free onions via the bounties.

Things here are fast and furious.

I am still waiting for bounties for work that I did in July and in August, and all my postings on your forum didn't get me the payments, so this post of you is now sounding quite like mocking to me...

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Bibi187

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

https://steemit.com/@bibi187

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 11:41:48 PM

This thread has become a completely unreadable load of basically useless posts which are just spamming either some cheap hype or tons of childish mocking of people who are out of the airdrop. People are posting here for the main reason of easily meeting their 10+ weekly  posts. If the rules would change by not counting posts made in this thread for the weekly count, this thread would lose 90% of its activity. But at least it would become readable. And you could actually find and read the few posts worth reading which now appear just here and there and get then immediately lost, invisible in all the garbage.

I highly recommend checking out our official forum. Things there, while still fast, are a lot more readable. Further, there are a number of ways of cashing in on some free onions via the bounties.

Things here are fast and furious.

I am still waiting for bounties for work that I did in July and in August, and all my postings on your forum didn't get me the payments, so this post of you is now sounding quite like mocking to me...

Do you have requested your bounty here ?
A thread is open actually to get every thing up to date, mod have lot to do lately Wink
Here the link https://www.deeponion.org/community/threads/request-your-bounty-here-open-post-your-bounty-request-now.1632/unread

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pages: « 1 ... 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 [899] 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: