Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:11:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 [900] 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1167925 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Revelations86

Activity: 428
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:47:47 PM

How do you get back in if you didn't meet the 10 posts?
bumblebee24

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

www.valuebetting.org

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 11:52:48 PM

How do you get back in if you didn't meet the 10 posts?

You should contact support on official forums.

Also, you still have an old signature. You can retrieve new ones from the official site/forum.
BeggarInCryptos

Activity: 401
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:08:10 AM

This thread has become a completely unreadable load of basically useless posts which are just spamming either some cheap hype or tons of childish mocking of people who are out of the airdrop. People are posting here for the main reason of easily meeting their 10+ weekly  posts. If the rules would change by not counting posts made in this thread for the weekly count, this thread would lose 90% of its activity. But at least it would become readable. And you could actually find and read the few posts worth reading which now appear just here and there and get then immediately lost, invisible in all the garbage.

I highly recommend checking out our official forum. Things there, while still fast, are a lot more readable. Further, there are a number of ways of cashing in on some free onions via the bounties.

Things here are fast and furious.

I am still waiting for bounties for work that I did in July and in August, and all my postings on your forum didn't get me the payments, so this post of you is now sounding quite like mocking to me...

Do you have requested your bounty here ?
A thread is open actually to get every thing up to date, mod have lot to do lately Wink
Here the link https://www.deeponion.org/community/threads/request-your-bounty-here-open-post-your-bounty-request-now.1632/unread

So let me see if I get it right... Every time the team changes the rules on how to submit the requests I have to re-submit my request AGAIN for the nth time in the new form/thread of the moment? Let's try to keep it serious. I already was told, more than once, when I would have been paid. It didn't happen.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
startsts

Activity: 1092
Merit: 273

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:19:38 AM

Added to my modern pool https://cryptohub.online/pools/
Port 3102 for nicehash rentals

Already has orders at marketplace: https://cryptohub.online/market/ONION/

GCforce

Activity: 420

Cryptomaster @ DeepOnion Deep:Vault:Protocol:Send

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 12:23:48 AM

hello dev why ?

Bitcointalk UID: 965701
Bitcointalk Username: baskanx
Bitcointalk Profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=965701
Onion Wallet Address: Doz49vDaQx8uF2tg7j6GEeHeRhFoa2Kfzd
Reason of Ban: Blacklisted by DeepOnion for unknown reason

Hi @baskanx

I have just checked you thread history also using google translate.

Your first post regarding deeponion was on: August 26, 2017, 07:34:09 PM
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2006010.msg21231310#msg21231310
In which you said
Hello deeponion difficulty ?

Then this post of yours you say in Turkish that you were blacklisted from the September 1st airdrop for "Absurd reasons"
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2061751.msg21538171#msg21538171

No one is excluded for absurd reasons.

From August 26, 2017, 07:34:09 PM  to the first of September, you only 7 legitimate reference to deeponion
Your postings of your own errors or complaints regarding being blacklisted are not counted.

It is only 10 posts with 50 characters in each a week on bitcointalk, the majority can be in any of the main crypto ANN threads.

These also must be supportive of deeponion and not complaints regarding your own errors or  shortliners, such as “Hello deeponion difficulty ? “

Also using http://deeponion.info/ and searching your name baskanx
You only have 10% left on your wallet. This is really breaking the rules of the airdrop.

These are some of the reasons that i have found for that may have contributed to your blacklisting.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
gigabyted

Activity: 906
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:25:49 AM

This thread has become a completely unreadable load of basically useless posts which are just spamming either some cheap hype or tons of childish mocking of people who are out of the airdrop. People are posting here for the main reason of easily meeting their 10+ weekly  posts. If the rules would change by not counting posts made in this thread for the weekly count, this thread would lose 90% of its activity. But at least it would become readable. And you could actually find and read the few posts worth reading which now appear just here and there and get then immediately lost, invisible in all the garbage.

I highly recommend checking out our official forum. Things there, while still fast, are a lot more readable. Further, there are a number of ways of cashing in on some free onions via the bounties.

I am still waiting for bounties for work that I did in July and in August, and all my postings on your forum didn't get me the payments, so this post of you is now sounding quite like mocking to me...

A thread is open actually to get every thing up to date, mod have lot to do lately Wink
Here the link https://www.deeponion.org/community/threads/request-your-bounty-here-open-post-your-bounty-request-now.1632/unread

So let me see if I get it right... Every time the team changes the rules on how to submit the requests I have to re-submit my request AGAIN for the nth time in the new form/thread of the moment? Let's try to keep it serious. I already was told, more than once, when I would have been paid. It didn't happen.

You sound like someone that will hold his coins for a long time!!! lol jk, how much were you supposed to get from those bounties?   You can't really complain because things are moving fast, please be more serious, this is crypto and this coin move fast even for cryptos.

I would suggest to check with the team for your coins since you are waiting for them since a long time already.  Your tone is is supposing they are trying to scam you, which is surely not the case here.
GCforce

Activity: 420

Cryptomaster @ DeepOnion Deep:Vault:Protocol:Send

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 12:32:23 AM

Any chance for a banned users for the "unknown reson" to be back in the next airdrop?? I am quite sure that I didnt break any rule but I was banned for the "unknown reason"  Angry

Hi @tuvok007

The day you joined i told you to update your sig and put your bitcointalk user id in it.

Tonight others have told you again....

This is the "known reason"  for you being banned.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
Erelas

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 12:34:20 AM

Well, seems the FUD'ers are up to no good again, shocking I know.

I just got notified of some deleted posts elsewhere on this site.  They were related to the usual suspects, Lauda, DogeMajestic, etc. and explaining / defending the DeepONION project.  Funnily enough, they are now deleted.  Just a heads up to folks, that I believe there is still an active campaign to FUD up ONION and posts defending it against unfounded accusations are being deleted.

Probably a side effect of that is that we'll just have to post more or risk running under the post requirement without knowing it far enough in advance.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
gigabyted

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:37:23 AM

you just become crazy with this airdrop guys

They give so few coins in exchange of your big job.

it become funny, right?

I ask again : why deeptoweb have no clue about you? You don't have answer, I know.

So few coins? You're making 300-500 HUNDRED DOLLARS A WEEK for a signature and 10 BCT posts. Unless you're spoon fed, it doesn't get much easier than that.

Those that put in WORK like myself get bigger drops. 2x, 3x or 5x depending on what you're doing.

AND ANYBODY CAN GET THESE BIG DROPS IF THEY PUT IN THE TIME AND EFFORT

To be honest, if you're struggling to do the MINIMUM, you're going to struggle in crypto period.

I wish i could upvote this! Well said!
Erelas

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 12:40:37 AM

you just become crazy with this airdrop guys

They give so few coins in exchange of your big job.

it become funny, right?

I ask again : why deeptoweb have no clue about you? You don't have to answer, I know why, your not part of TOR, i have send many emails to be sure, do you want to read answer?

TOR is natively integrated into the coin. Dev has said multiple times the DeepOnion is not part of the TOR Project.

Just to reiterate what SSowellSVT has already stated.  The devs have never claimed that DeepONION is associated with, or part of the TOR project.  It is very plainly stated in a disclaimer in multiple places and makes up a percentage of posts here in the body of the ANN.  YOu can send all the e-mails to deeptoweb or any others that you wish, hell, send one to DARPA for that matter and ask them, they will say that DeepONION is not officially associated with the TOR project, and they will probably also add that you need to read the aforementioned disclaimer and stop bugging them.

BigBadBitBaron

Activity: 463
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:40:57 AM
Last edit: September 06, 2017, 01:15:14 AM by BigBadBitBaron

To the Mods, Dev's, Admin etc.

I no longer care or am worried wether I get included in the next airdrop (or any airdrop in the future).

What I do care about is the future of this coin. I really believe this coin can go to at least $1+ in the next 6 months - 1 year.

But if you continue to reject/ban users for, in most cases trivial reasons, you have to expect the negative reputation that this community is rapidly experiencing, both here and in other forums.

Ban me from all future airdrops if it makes you feel better.

But the truth is, when you start rejecting people indiscriminately, these people are obviously going to pass on this negative information.

Have you ever had a meal in a restaurant...  statistics show that 10% who had a great meal and experience will tell people.

90% who thought that maybe the experience was below par, will broadcast to all and sundry, and anyone else who will listen.

Negativity is not in my vocabulary,

But I do have to say, it is counter-productive to be referring people at this time when, (according to Dev's stats in previous posts) 20 apply per day and 4 get accepted.

Honestly guys,
you may think I'm throwing sour grapes here because I, myself, have been rejected.

If so, please re-read.

I simply do not wish to see a great concept and opportunity wasted.

yes, cheats, scammers, etc need to be outed, but to penalise 80% of your applicants because of this is just plain obsurd.

As I stated before, ban me from all airdrops if it makes you feel good.  It gives me total freedom to express my honest opinions

SSowellSVT

Activity: 285
Merit: 101

https://genesisnetwork.io/

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 12:46:57 AM

I no longer care or am worried wether I get included in the next airdrop (or any airdrop in the future).

What I do care about is the future of this coin. I really believe this coin can go to at least $1+ in the next 6 months - 1 year.

But if you continue to reject/ban users for, in most cases trivial reasons, you have to expect the negative reputation that this community is rapidly experiences.

But the truth is, when you start rejecting people indiscriminately, these people are obviously going to pass on this negative information.

Have you ever had a meal in a restaurant...  statistics show that 10% who had a great meal and experience will tell people.

90% who thought that maybe the experience was below par, will broadcast to all and sundry, and anyone else who will listen.

But I do have to say, it is counter-productive to be referring people at this time when, (according to Dev's stats in previous posts) 20 apply per day and 4 get accepted.

Honestly guys,
you may think I'm throwing sour grapes here because I, myself, has been rejected.

If so, please re-read.

yes, cheats, scammers, etc need to be outed, but to penalise 80% of your applicants because of this is just plain obsurd.

As I stated before, ban me from all airdrops if it makes you feel good.  It gives me total freedom to express my honest opinions

There is a reason you were on the rejected list. If dev hasn't gotten back with you and you've put in request, just give it some time
doothewop

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

I like the clowns and the little dogs

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 12:49:52 AM

People get banned from the airdrop, for the most part,
because they either can't follow simple written directions,
whether because of a language barrier or other, or they apply
without meeting the necessary criteria. If they would read the
ANN in its entirety instead of just looking for the part that
tells them how to get free money, they would realize this, and it
would save everyone some time and hurt feelings.

Also signatures. Lots and lots of signatures. Another thing
that would be solved by some reading. How are they going
to go forth on BTCT and make valuable posts without even
knowing the very basics of what they're involved in? They don't
care. They want free money now, and they'll complain if they
don't get it.

That's not how this works. IMO.
dvy

Activity: 948

Vaas DeepOnion Moderator

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 12:51:57 AM

Almost 1000 pages  Grin

DeepOnion Community now Testing Beta Web Wallet and its working amazing and FAST.

We have survived to the Bloody Monday and now we are just enjoying the fact we are making a nice 1 Dollar floor.

A lot of people complain about problems with applications, but should check another ways to contribute. Im not aidropped member but i already made tutorials, videos and articles to help the community Smiley

My recently youtube channel in Spanish about DeepOnion (news, reviews and some tutorials about us)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzd7_XtHCivPiq38adlKl1g

#KeepGrowingOnions

gigabyted

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:54:20 AM

But if you continue to reject/ban users for, in most cases trivial reasons, you have to expect the negative reputation that this community is rapidly experiencing, both here and in other forums.

Honestly guys,
you may think I'm throwing sour grapes here because I, myself, has been rejected.

If so, please re-read.

Yes theres scammers in that 80% but most of the people in there must be people who didn't filled all the requirements, new accounts, signature issues and all.  I don't think they reject 80% of valid accounts.

Is there a list of all those rejected requests? So some external people review them as well, that would help silencing the fudders or all conspirationists
BigBadBitBaron

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:55:13 AM

People get banned from the airdrop, for the most part,
because they either can't follow simple written directions,
whether because of a language barrier or other, or they apply
without meeting the necessary criteria. If they would read the
ANN in its entirety instead of just looking for the part that
tells them how to get free money, they would realize this, and it
would save everyone some time and hurt feelings.

Also signatures. Lots and lots of signatures. Another thing
that would be solved by some reading. How are they going
to go forth on BTCT and make valuable posts without even
knowing the very basics of what they're involved in? They don't
care. They want free money now, and they'll complain if they
don't get it.

That's not how this works. IMO.

You hit the nail on the head exactly here.

This is the world wide web (hence the www.) different languages, different cultures, different levels of intelligence, different levels of experiences and understanding of how things work online.

you have (inadvertently) backed my case.. TY

Erelas

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 12:57:12 AM

But if you continue to reject/ban users for, in most cases trivial reasons, you have to expect the negative reputation that this community is rapidly experiences.

Honestly guys,

If so, please re-read.

You seem sincere, to me at least, in your desire for ONION to succeed, even if you are excluded from the Airdrop.  Personally, I have no input one way or the other, just speaking for myself.  I believe you are correct in your restaurant analogy but I do not think that it applies to those who are approving or denying applications for DeepONION airdrop.  It's a good analogy but not, I think, applicable just from my own personal experience here and on the community forum, which has been without any issue so far from the ONION community itself (outside FUD'ers is a totally different story).

If your quoted post was any indication, you generally seem to give it some thought, but I'm sure there is some subjectivity involved.  If you have been excluded based on post quality or something else that may be subjectively measured, I would encourage you to double down on your posting, don't take no for an answer, and forge ahead.  That will take more effort, sure, and it might seem annoying, but it is a win-win situation, ONION gets more exposure (positive) and you get into the airdrop.  

I can't criticize though, so don't misunderstand me, the DeepONION project and it's people have been nothing but even and fair to me, so I am biased Smiley

BigBadBitBaron

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:01:27 AM

Honestly guys,

If so, please re-read.

Yes theres scammers in that 80% but most of the people in there must be people who didn't filled all the requirements, new accounts, signature issues and all.  I don't think they reject 80% of valid accounts.

Is there a list of all those rejected requests? So some external people review them as well, that would help silencing the fudders or all conspirationists

As I have already explained, we are not dealing with a "standard" here, there are different standards of education, culture, even reading ability according to where/how you were raised.  The high standard here is unacceptable.

Read my posts please.  100% are in support of this concept and community.

I just wanted to express my opinion, which i'm sure you will agree, I am entitled to do !!

BossBee

Activity: 682
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:01:52 AM

Does anyone have the exact technicals on how open staking wallets benefit the Tor network?

Can only see a benefit to this. Would also reassure some that have doubts about DeepOnion being a relay node.

This is taken from the code:

Code:
static const int YEARLY_POS_BLOCK_COUNT = 525600;

int64_t GetProofOfStakeReward(int64_t nCoinAge, const CBlockIndex* pindex)
{
int64_t nRewardCoinYear = MAX_PROOF_OF_STAKE_STABLE;
int nPoSHeight = GetPosHeight(pindex);
int64_t nSubsidy = 0;

if (nPoSHeight < YEARLY_POS_BLOCK_COUNT)
{
nSubsidy = 10 * nRewardCoinYear * nCoinAge / 365;
}
else if (nPoSHeight < 2 * YEARLY_POS_BLOCK_COUNT)
{
nSubsidy = 5 * nRewardCoinYear * nCoinAge / 365;
}
else
{
nSubsidy = nRewardCoinYear * nCoinAge / 365;
}

return nSubsidy;
}

and

Code:
if (IsProofOfStake())
    {
        // DeepOnion: coin stake tx earns reward instead of paying fee
        uint64_t nCoinAge;
        if (!vtx[1].GetCoinAge(txdb, nCoinAge))
            return error("ConnectBlock() : %s unable to get coin age for coinstake", vtx[1].GetHash().ToString().substr(0,10).c_str());

int64_t nCalculatedStakeReward = GetProofOfStakeReward(nCoinAge, pindex->pprev);

if (nStakeReward > nCalculatedStakeReward)
            return DoS(100, error("ConnectBlock() : coinstake pays too much(actual=%"PRId64" vs calculated=%"PRId64")", nStakeReward, nCalculatedStakeReward));
    }

I think i have taken the right lines from the code.

But looking at this code lines, i still need to search for more data to actually decode this for you to give you a right answer.

Other's opinion is very much appreciated.

I mean can it be proved that having a wallet open and staking speeds up the Tor network. That is if in fact they do that.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
BeggarInCryptos

Activity: 401

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:09:19 AM

You sound like someone that will hold his coins for a long time!!! lol jk, how much were you supposed to get from those bounties?   You can't really complain because things are moving fast, please be more serious, this is crypto and this coin move fast even for cryptos.

I would suggest to check with the team for your coins since you are waiting for them since a long time already.  Your tone is is supposing they are trying to scam you, which is surely not the case here.

Dont't interpret what I'm saying trying to guess my thoughts. I have already got bounties back in July for other things I did then. They are still in my wallet. No coin moved, even thought bounty coins can be freely moved. I'm not thinking anyone is trying to scam me. I'm just annoyed because of all the time I have to lose by asking and asking again. The mods are busy? Well, so I am I.
Respect of the rules must happen on both sides.

▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Pages: « 1 ... 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 [900] 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: