Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:23:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 [902] 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1167925 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ssb883

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:45:25 AM

Hello Onions Community.

I'm out....

I can't describe what's going on right now in my life. I even don't know why I'm writing this here, but I feel that someone will hear me...

I'm losing my mind because of circumstances in my life. I lost the most important person in my life... I loved her more than me....

I just want to say that I'm not in the situation to fulfill the requirements to be in the airdrop any more.

I can't post anything more. Because I feel dead inside... So I'm out...

Maybe in the future I will be able to come back.

Cheers and good luck to everyone.

PS.
I hope the situation will be cleared within the next 2 days and I can get back... But dreaming isnt helping me out right now.

Shit situations come to us bro, we come to have ups and downs in life. This action you made I can sense you want to be heard and burst out your feelings. I also have come to such situations and still now carry some burden inside. I hope you can pull up yourself from that situation.
JustMissed

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:46:41 AM

Yup, I have been picking them up when they fall under a dollar, trying to grow my exchange stash, and just leaving my wallet alone.
JustMissed

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:52:39 AM

Hello Onions Community.

I'm out....

I can't describe what's going on right now in my life. I even don't know why I'm writing this here, but I feel that someone will hear me...

I'm losing my mind because of circumstances in my life. I lost the most important person in my life... I loved her more than me....

I just want to say that I'm not in the situation to fulfill the requirements to be in the airdrop any more.

PS.
I hope the situation will be cleared within the next 2 days and I can get back... But dreaming isnt helping me out right now.

Shit situations come to us bro, we come to have ups and downs in life. This action you made I can sense you want to be heard and burst out your feelings. I also have come to such situations and still now carry some burden inside. I hope you can pull up yourself from that situation.

Sorry to hear that Deki1904, the area I live in is under stage 1 fire evacuation notice at the moment, I am watching the news on one sceen and DeepOnion on the other, and trying to decide if the food will fit in the car after I pack all the computes in first...
GCforce

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

Cryptomaster @ DeepOnion Deep:Vault:Protocol:Send

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 03:00:03 AM
Last edit: September 06, 2017, 05:15:19 AM by GCforce

Hi @BigBadBitBaron

Sorry no i did not referee to your good messages in that piece. You are quite correct for the most part,
but i thought it just need some explanation to some of the problems faced.

I know you love deeponion Smiley Its just it is very important that we all clarify things as best we can and ensuring stability.

I understand you feelings i assure you I have read your post history and i think you have been great for the community with your answers of help and against the fudders.

As i said i was not involved in your case but i think it was only burst posting that was your problem, thats all anyone has to do to get those lovely expensive onions is to follow the simple deeponion airdrop rules.

I did nothing that this guy didn't do, he's included... I'M NOT.... He got his review sorted in a few hours... I & others are waiting days Huh

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/one-of-the-biggest-holders-wanted-be-part-of-the-community-and-the-airdrop.1819/

Explain please

Without an explanation, we have to assume that he got money & WE DON'T...  so much for inclusion Huh

is this the message we want to send to potential members Huh

Sorry for posting here, but if I'd posted these in the official forum where they belong, they would have been immediately deleted !!

@xsinx did not say if he was accepted, as a matter of fact i have just checked deeponion.info, he is not on the drop yet so has not been accepted.

Please @BigBadBitBaron dont speculate on an individuals case without knowing.

This is what i was talking about a minute ago about maintaining stability and your comment with those frustration smiley faces
derogate in a small way the thread happiness with "speculative" comments that are untrue

@xsinx was just being nice to him. For all we know @zidane may not be allowed on..... i do not know how his case is going.....

Now just wait and post supportive comments, questions no problem, but no frustration, we try and keep this thread calm and friendly
I am sure your case will be looked at in time.........................  @zidane still has not got through yet so.........

ok BigBadBitBaron

Also posts only get deleted when they are not in the right thread... to keep that thread as it was meant for.....

If you are permanently posting into the thread threads the same problem or with the speculation as you have made here
in your posts which were untrue then yes your post might get deleted in that case because it will cause others to believe that
error you made. I have been deleted for saying things that were incorrect.  

Now please , my work is hard enough at the moment, without spending the good part of two hours correcting your errors
and trying to maintain the deeponions general good which you wished yourself a few moments ago .....

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
cherry11800

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:07:35 AM

Hopefully people stop dumping their onions! It's only driving the price down! Their gonna regret it when onions are over $10 a piece!

My opinion only:

perhps they are dumping because they know if things keep being handled the way they are, the price will be Zero...

We keep saying, you cannot reject 80% of applicants and expect to survive... simple rule of economics
I think it should take some time now to test the people who attend airdrop
ja23

Activity: 753
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:11:21 AM

Hopefully people stop dumping their onions! It's only driving the price down! Their gonna regret it when onions are over $10 a piece!

My opinion only:

perhps they are dumping because they know if things keep being handled the way they are, the price will be Zero...

We keep saying, you cannot reject 80% of applicants and expect to survive... simple rule of economics

DeepOnion is great project, so I think it will survive regardless.

The negativity does worry me. But I also like Crypto Rainbow's determination to no let crappy people in. But there must be a balance.

Where I used to work I used to encounter a lot of welfare people, over night. Getting money to buy drugs. It was so infuriating. But then sometimes in the morning you come across someone who actually needs the money and spends it on food. And I realize that sometimes to help the good people, you have to let some assholes in.

It's hard to explain.

Perhaps just needs to find a better way to identify good people.
GCforce

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 03:20:25 AM

My opinion only:

Why are you saying this? Read my dammed posts from a moment ago @BigBadBitBaron

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
deeponion.org
kissmarx

Activity: 1106

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 03:22:06 AM

Well I wanted to register on their forum, but it keeps saying "Please enter a value that matches the required format." in the name box, I don't understand why

What exactly is that you're going to enter? Is it your BCT user ID? You can find it here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=161804 where "161804 is your BCT User ID.

By the way, I saw your posts. It looks like your BCT account has just recently awaken from long sleep.
GCforce

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 03:29:44 AM

I know you are frustrated @BigBadBitBaron

However it is strange that I said only a moment ago that members can be banned for saying things that do not support deeponion, and you instantly did it.

I also asked for you to stop your speculation and frustration and you would be accepted in time, if you complied with the rules yet you deliberately went further.

You are not doing yourself any favours at this point in time.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
deeponion.org
x86Daddy

Activity: 216
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:29:49 AM

Well I wanted to register on their forum, but it keeps saying "Please enter a value that matches the required format." in the name box, I don't understand why
I think they not accept untrust account bro. it's hard to register for this airdrop
kissmarx

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 03:40:40 AM

Do any market places exist for deep onion yet? I saw a few posts on the forum, but wasn't sure if there is an official market place or any other sites online?

Yes Deeponion is traded on NovaExchange. There you can buy and sell all you want ONIONs with BTC or ETH or the other available markets at NovaExchange. Here are the links of the markets available:
BTC: https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_ONION/
ETH: https://novaexchange.com/market/ETH_ONION/
LTC: https://novaexchange.com/market/LTC_ONION/
DOGE: https://novaexchange.com/market/DOGE_ONION/
MOON: https://novaexchange.com/market/MOON_ONION/
ESP: https://novaexchange.com/market/ESP2_ONION/
KIC: https://novaexchange.com/market/KIC_ONION/
GCforce

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 03:43:19 AM

I thought it would be nice to see an image again after so much text

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
deeponion.org
Bambulee

Activity: 532
Merit: 297

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:43:44 AM

My opinion only:

The Wallet works great, the blockchain works fine, the community works strong and the dev works hard.
With this 4 Characteristics ther is no way to zero for the strong DeepOnion Product.
Thats simple rule of mathematics 2+2  Smiley
Rules Are Rules, Right?
kissmarx

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 03:43:48 AM

Hello Onions Community.

I'm out....

PS.

I will be praying for you brother.
Bambulee

Activity: 532
Merit: 297

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:49:23 AM

I thought it would be nice to see an image again after so much text

Yes Bro thats really nice, after i must read soo many bullshit.
Thanks for this, makes cheerfulness in the morning  Smiley
Erelas

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 03:54:21 AM

I mean can it be proved that having a wallet open and staking speeds up the Tor network. That is if in fact they do that.
[/quote]

I looked thru the last couple of pages BossBee, but I didn't see a direct reply to your post, so here's my IANADev attempt.

To my understanding, the DeepONION wallet client is integrated with the TOR network in that as part of it's proof of stake formula your wallet creates a node (not an entry or exit node), which increases how hard it is for someone trying to dox a user to do so.  More nodes means they have more to analyze, making it harder to find you.  I do not believe that adding nodes actually is expressly intended to promote the speed of the network, but more making it less vulnerable to traffic analysis.

I'm guessing on this part, but considering how many different types of internet connections there are that create nodes, I would think some might increase speed, others might slow it, so there was a net speed gain that is negligible.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Deki1904

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:56:53 AM

Hello Onions Community.

I'm out....

PS.

Sorry to hear that Deki1904, the area I live in is under stage 1 fire evacuation notice at the moment, I am watching the news on one sceen and DeepOnion on the other, and trying to decide if the food will fit in the car after I pack all the computes in first...

Thanks m8.... I hope they stop the fire! Wish all luck in the world.

And thanks to all. And sorry for my post... I was last night in a bar and drunk and start writing this down. I feel really bad about it. It doesn't belong here.

Cheers
poiseulle

Activity: 448

Provide high-quality Chinese translation

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:00:52 AM

The onion's price stabilized, there will be highs and lows in the market, but the future will be a bright one, it is wise to hold long terms. Go deeponion!
vhns222

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:01:20 AM

look here bro mayb it will help you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RuwmOu5Tg0

GCforce

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 04:08:29 AM

Hello Onions Community.

I'm out....

PS.

I will be praying for you brother.

You have the memories in your mind and the love in your heart so her spirit lives on in all those that knew her, and in us too now.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
deeponion.org
Pages: « 1 ... 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 [902] 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: